━━━ ✧ // all the other discussion. ◜

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

read me.

Postby deftonesly » Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:05 am

people are dropping like flies from all the other kids, unfortunately. i've been messaging people that are inactive, and it's funny how they respond so quickly to my private messages . . yet can't seem able to put a little something on here or on the main thread? just saying guys: i really don't ask for much. i'm not asking you ya'll to create some sort of novel. if you can do that, then go ahead, and have fun! some of you can. but the rules have changed since version one: if you can get up two solid paragraphs, then i can be happy. seriously. not hard. and don't be intimidated if there are people on here that are "better writers" than you!!! we are all growing and learning.

that speech done, i also wanted to mention that we've got a few warrior and apprentice spots open now! plus the "isn't two better than one" power spot.

edit // power spot is now taken.
deftonesly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ━━━ ✧ // all the other discussion. ◜

Postby MyLostShadow » Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:12 am

Just a pre-warning that, after my first post (Fawnstep's is done, and just needs checking, Creek's is half-way there), I may not be very active for the next couple of weeks. I'll try to get a second post up for them during that time, though I can't promise anything.
MyLostShadow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deftonesly » Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:18 am

shadow,
      thanks for telling me! there will be no penalties against you.
deftonesly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fire, » Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:37 am

i'll get my second post up
    soon! thank you for your
    patience, it's been a stressful
    week ;v;
fire,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby asteraceae » Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:56 pm

@ ease thank you for checking in! i haven't gotten much time for cs but i will be finishing my form for siberia today and asap. i already have the basics and i am working on the coding.

edit; i totally forgot about something tonight, but i'll have her form up tomorrow sorry for the inconvenience!
Last edited by asteraceae on Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
asteraceae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

▸ robinpaw, apprentice of dawnclan

Postby Birchii » Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:48 pm

Imagex
xXxImage
xxxxxxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx
xxxxxnameRobinpaw // cloud
xxxxxgenderShe-cat // Molly
xxxxxorientationBi // Demi
xxxxxageEight moons
xxxxxrankApprentice
xxxxxclanDawnClan
xxxxx - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
xxxxxmentorN/a
xxxxxkinN/a
xxxxxpartnerN/a
xxxxxxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx
xxxxxImage

─ ─ ─ ─𝓼𝓶𝓪𝓵𝓵 ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─𝓯𝓪𝓼𝓽 ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─𝓼𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓹-𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓭 ─ ─ ─ ─
xXxlooksRobinpaw has always been on the small side, a feature that both runs in the family and is true of the runt of any litter. As disadvantageous as her petite build is in battle, her small stature allows her to run with great haste, and move with the silence of an owl in hunt, traits she takes advantage of enough to cause her paw-pads to become worn and a dusty rose colour. Her ears are the only part of her body that aren’t in proportion to her tiny size, as they stand tall and proud on her head, always pricked and alert for the most obscure of sounds. The majority of Robinpaw’s pelt is covered with ginger tabby markings (spanning across her head, neck, back, the outer parts of her legs, and her tail), with her undersides being a pure white colour. Her ginger-and-white patched fur is short, soft, and very well-kempt - a notion she quietly prides herself on and ensures. Her amber eyes are often wide and watchful, and her small pink nose often twitches, though that is often due to nerves and discomfort. She holds herself in a low crouch, a trait she has grown very accustomed to.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
ginger+whiteamber eyessmalllarge earswell groomedholds herself lowfastvery little musclenervous twitches

─ ─ ─ ─𝓺𝓾𝓲𝓮𝓽 ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─𝔀𝓪𝓻𝔂 ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─𝓺𝓾𝓲𝓬𝓴-𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓭 ─ ─ ─ ─
xXxpersonalityRobinpaw describes herself as a ‘background’ character, a cat that remains unseen and unheard, and a voiceless cat in a crowd just getting their work done. She never quite perfected small talk, and finds that not initiating conversations lessens the chance of that awkward silence occurring. Her voice tends to quiver and stutter if she’s put on the spot, challenging information and opinion, or speaking in front of a crowd, and as such, prefers to not be the centre of attention. Robinpaw is only truly at ease when alone, where she can relax and enjoy her favourite things, like listening to the singing birds, the gentle touch of rain, and the warmth of sunlight on her fur. Robinpaw isn’t necessarily an anxious cat, as one might assume, but a prepared one; her constant crouch, pricked eyes and watchful eyes mean she is well-aware of her surroundings and any sudden changes to them. Being so observant means Robinpaw picks up on a lot of conversations, and the unexpected knowledge means Robinpaw is quite intelligent for such a young cat. She’s very certain of what she agrees and disagrees with, and quickly forms a strong opinion that she firmly keeps in place, a stubbornness that is hard to bend. She has developed twitches over time, and is slowly trying to regain control over them, though being nervous or worried makes them somewhat worse. As she is small, keen-eyed and sharp-eared, she finds herself better suited to hunting and scouting, as her smaller stature isn’t strong and able to endure tough fights or violent weather conditions. Robinpaw is a very caring cat past her worries, and finds happiness in helping others, as the satisfaction it brings is all she really needs to keep her mind at peace and moving on another day.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
likesWarmth, rain, birds, helping others
dislikesChallenging opinions, talking in front of crowds, small talk, wind
quietfast runnergood observeraware of surroundingsquick learnerpoor fighterweak swimmerstubbornnervous twitchescaring

─ ─ ─ ─x1 ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─x2 ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─x3 ─ ─ ─ ─
xXxhistoryBig ol' wip !!
Last edited by Birchii on Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Birchii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deftonesly » Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:56 pm

asexual,
      sounds great. i love your writing and very much look forward to what you produce in your second post!
      i understand stress completely. just whenever you are ready. <3

elkren,
      thank you for the update!

birch,
      wow . . robinpaw's such a cutie! i'll be putting her on the allegiances and getting her a mentor asap.
      if littlepaw wasn't so darned gay, i'd totally be throwing him at her.
deftonesly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tytrack » Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:02 pm

robin is adorable!!
i found cometpaw a crush LOL
tytrack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deftonesly » Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:09 pm

sapio,
      i forgot to ask you over pm, but: have you finished ploverpaw's form? would you like to drop her?
      i'm not trying to push you one way or the other. just wondering. ;o
deftonesly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seavey » Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:51 pm

@birch