The Beast Within - Discussion Thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: The Beast Within - Discussion Thread

Postby cocogerber13 » Sat May 06, 2017 8:15 am

Thank you! ^_^
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, °˖✧

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat May 06, 2017 1:22 pm

Alright, I think I may have Kyoichi black out, but here's the question:
Should he text Axel, out of fear
Or should I just be a jerk and have him not text him, for drama (I mean, I may go with the first thing anyway, though he's a little irritated right now)

Also, I might be adding yet another char...Ugh (I really want an Inugami so badly now- Farkas)
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Killua Godspeed <3 » Sat May 06, 2017 2:08 pm

I'll be posting tomorrow. Sorry for anyone that I was rping with, had to get a lot of work done, but I'm finally finished ^^

THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL, I'M CRYING T^T
WORK IN PROGRESS UNTIL MORE GIFS COME OUT!
Killua Godspeed <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat May 06, 2017 2:15 pm

XP That's alright, Killua
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)

Furtopia

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby munchqueen » Sat May 06, 2017 2:29 pm

L U C I F E Rx E D E N x||x L U C I F E Rx E D E N

Lucifer is charming and regal; he has all the makings of
royalty. For a son from a wealthy, well-known family,
this may not be unusual; throughout his whole life,
Lucifer had been taught to be polite and proper, always
composed. And he always is; friendly, kind, always knows
what he is doing, thinks situations over before going
through with it. Though he is usually very mentally capable,
and can usually keep the beast inside him within, time
takes it's toll on him. The longer he goes without letting
the beast out, the more painful it gets; crippling
migraines, hallucinations, insomnia. The longest Lucifer
has ever gone is six months. When he could finally hold
on no longer, the beast broke free... He nearly killed his
lover that night. She left him soon after. He hasn't seen
her since.

On the night Lucifer met the man who gave him his powers,
he was desperate to escape, to be free from his parents
and live his own life. The next morning, when he woke up,
he realized the life he had been running from may not have
been so bad. Lucifer can transform, at will, into a human-bird
hybrid. When he is calm, huge, speckled brown wings grow
from his back and his eyes are tinged with gold. Sometimes,
he transforms against his will; this happens when he is angry,
extremely frustrated, or upset... And when he can hold on
no longer, and the beast breaks free. With this, comes much
more than wings; feathers cover his shoulder and back and
razor sharp talons protrude from his knuckles - his eyes glow
entirely gold. Human-bird hybrid doesn't sound very cool...
Lucifer calls it the Gryphon.

age; twenty-one years || birthday; February twenty-seventh
gender; cisgender male || sexuality; heterosexual
power; flight, bird-like transformation ('Gryphon')
munchqueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Origami XD » Sat May 06, 2017 3:48 pm

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=ht ... mrc&uact=8

[ name ]lucky here 
        [ age ] 21, alcohol
        [ gender ] male
        [ sexuality ] ehh depends on the person really

[ powers ] The ability to materialize things from his mind, the ability to warp reality around him and to control his mind.
        [ personality ] when not in one of his fantasies he worries about life and other people. Mostly he is shy but he has a really wide personality and is really weird.
        [ history ] As a child lucky wasn't so lucky, he was reported to have hallucinations and schizophrenic episodes he refered to these episodes as the zone outs . Lucky was diagnosed with a number of things and his only wish w as for others to see the world as he did. When he was eighteen he had spent much of his life in instatutions but he was finally released from his parents hold. He, for the last 4 years, has been wondering around, sometimes he'd go hours zoned out, eventually he began to loose his grip on reality so he barely noticed the purple moon or the strange man. With the ability to control his mind and materialize he has been able to reach some level of sanity but he still hears voices. Other than that he doesn't really do much besides the occasional food or clothing.

[ family ] the voices, 3 of them, spike, terra and red
        [ crush ] here
        [ other ] [size=80]instead of fits of anger lucky gains a blank expression on his mind and the area around him defies reality, also he is still prone to hallucinations so if he starts to act funny that's why/size]

I don't own the art
Last edited by Origami XD on Sun May 07, 2017 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you want art pm me and we can talk.
this is a song for if any of my friends are going through tough times https://youtu.be/JESuKSbqkIc
hi every one, if you haven't met me then i'm not a stranger, just a friend you haven't met yet ^-^
feel free to vent to me, i promise that i won't tell any one or laugh, and i might vent a little back if i understand where your coming from
Mood ; happy

hi i'm origami XD but you can call me (G-16)
i'm a dude/ I am a typical American/ and here's a riddle :
I have deceived you for your whole life, you learn me from childhood but you only see parts of me where parts of me are not and sometimes don't see me at all:if youpm me the right answer then i'll give you a free pet
[color=#0000FF]ps if you want to know the previous riddle pm me to ask.
watch this video, no regerts. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ow ... n=918154df
Origami XD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat May 06, 2017 4:58 pm

[ name ] Farkas. Linn
        [ age ] 23 years
        [ gender ] Male
        [ sexuality ] Asexual

[ powers ] Inugami Inugami is likely derived from a combination of Inu (dog) and Kami (Japanese Gods), so technically it means Dog God. But it can also mean the spirit of a dog sacrificed by someone greedy, a dog who then becomes a spirit and haunts that person's family. In simplest terms, his power is to turn into a spirit dog.
        [ personality ] here
        [ history ] here

[ family ] None known of, was adopted by a couple by they...died... He actually killed them, right after getting his powers. He blacked out right in the beginning...This poor boy.
        [ crush ] Open for male romance
        [ other ] Sorry for wip, gonna have to do his ref tomorrow
        My definition of an Inugami is that it's like a spirit dog, and to me a spirit dog is a Japanese (or really any culture, but since I saw them in an anime...) Yokai that for generation have guarded temples or other such sacred places (Like how Kitsune sometimes guard shrines or temples as well). So, to me, Farkas' power is to turn into a beautiful dog with darker fur, and only be seen by people he really wants to see him (Or, I guess, if they are dying or terminally ill or something).

@Origami: Pretty sure Kz used Kise as a faceclaim, but maybe it's not the same guy)
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Thu May 18, 2017 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Serenity

Furtopia

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkanra » Sun May 07, 2017 3:21 am

[ name ] Zakon Nox
        [ age ] 18
        [ gender ] male
        [ sexuality ] bisexual

[ powers ]
          - Shapeshifts into demon-like canine
          - Can manipulate and create (hell)fire

[ personality ] Zak is antisocial, cynical and sarcastic. He trusts no one, especially not after the deal. However, despite his dislike of people in general, Zak does consider his actions and their consequences carefully, weighing up his options. He will ask questions first, but keep a cautious mind on his abilities for quick use. Zak has quite a fiery temper and holds grudges.
        [ history ] Zak was always a bit of a 'wild child'. He spent most of his younger life in London's parks, spending hours on his own in the undergrowth. Zak also attended martial arts classes, organised by parents hoping it would tame their son's wild nature. His parents were rarely around, both worked full days and stayed away often, so Zak never really bonded with them. He never spent time with other children either. His only friends were the various stay dogs and cats. At age thirteen, still spending his days outside, he befriended a stray dog who lived discreetly in one of the parks. This was different from the other strays, this was real, loving friendship. It was on a cloudy, overcast day that the dog catchers realised there was a stray running free. The dog was large, with resemblances to a wolf, and many concerned Londoners had filed complaints. Something was arranged. Zak himself was away on a school trip at the time, but came back just in time to see his beloved friend being wrestled into the back of a white van.
        Zak dropped everything and leapt into the crowd of uniformed men, tearing at them with his fingers and kicking with his legs. This was not a human gesture, but one born of being raised on the streets by animals cast out by society. The ferocity of this attack, mixed with his various trained combat skills was severe enough (later confirmed) to place several of these men in hospital. However, it allowed Zak and his friend to escape into a wood on the outskirts of London.
        He lived there for a couple of years, stealing to get food and money for clothes. In time, his friend passed away, and Zak felt the grasping fingers of loneliness for the first time in three years. There were occasional searches into the woods, and Zak was almost caught a couple of times, but he always managed to escape.
        When the man under the purple moon offered him freedom, Zak took it with an eagerness bordering on insanity. Anything to escape the world that had scorned him.
        Even after he'd realised the depth of his mistake in trusting the man, Zak continued in the woods. People began to report a strange dog-like creature stalking the area, and hunts were organised. At first, it was simple to escape the traps and avoid the searches, but as they got more desperate, Zak began tripping up. In his Demon hound form, he was actually caught and did not escape without injuries.
        Recently, he rented an apartment in London, but it's often empty. He has a small, not-very-well-paid job in a pub, as a waiter and sometimes bartender.

[ family ] Unknown fate. Doesn't care.
        [ crush ] Open.
        [ other ] NA
Last edited by Darkanra on Thu May 11, 2017 8:19 am, edited 3 times in total.
Darkanra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfan Terror » Mon May 08, 2017 6:51 am

@munch, he's accepted ^.^
@origami, he's accepted, though I'm slightly confused about what you've put for his age. Why did you put 'alcohol' at the end?
@spirit, he's accepted, though I think you might be addicted to making characters xD Also, since Kyoichi has had a little falling out with Axel, it probably would make sense to go for the second option. Hehe, this is gonna be so good.
@god, him having the power to make portals in and out of hell, on top of shapeshifting and fire manipulation seems a bit much imo.
I'll accept him if he has the shapeshifting and fire manipulation, though the gates will have to go.

Apologies to anyone waiting on posts from me, my motivation for roleplaying has been seriously lacking this last few days and I feel like if I make myself write replies just for the sake of it they won't be very good.
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby munchqueen » Mon May 08, 2017 7:12 am

Aw yis
Okay
I am so prepared for this. xD

EDIT;; anyone open to interact with Lucifer?
And I'll Be Free

xxx

Hi there! I'm munchqueen, it's nice to meet you - kind of
meet you, that is. I consider myself an artist, as I really
do love art. Really, all of my interests revolve around art...
But, then again, I do believe that everything is artistic in
it's own way. If you're interested, check out the links in
the top corner of my siggy >>
I would really appreciate it!

gemini | slytherin | thunderclan

Image xxx Image
To Go Where I Please
munchqueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery