The Beast Within - Discussion Thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: The Beast Within - Discussion Thread

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed May 03, 2017 9:07 am

XP
So, I'm guessing their both accepted then? (Idk why my laptop is being so stupid for certain sites...)
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfan Terror » Wed May 03, 2017 9:12 am

@spirit, yup, the all all. And I know the feeling, sometimes my computer can be so slow on some sites and super fast on others and it always leaves me so confused xD
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed May 03, 2017 9:29 am

XP
This thing also randomly disconnects me from the Internet server...

Anyway! Thank you (More fics to write! Yay)
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Thu May 04, 2017 2:36 am

sorry for not posting lately. i been busy.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Mood and status: Busy
FIZZY'S NEWS:
1. I have a 2008 pet for auction! please go and click here and bid!

2. I have an character wolf shop! please come and visit! here's the door
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby roguegem » Thu May 04, 2017 9:15 am

[ name ] Kuvast Hamra
        [ age ] 19
        [ gender ] Male
        [ sexuality ] Hetersosexual

[ powers ] Geokinesis (earth & plant manipulation)
        [ personality ] He is very charismatic, which makes it easy to attract followers. However, if he loses control of his emotions than he can potentially kill someone through use of his powers so he worries about losing himself to his powes and thereby losing himself in the process. He believes that you should live life to the fullest and is independent, not working well within groups of people. He doesn't talk about his past and becomes angry if questioned or pressured about it. As a child he would often wander the grounds around his family's estate so he gained an empathy for the plants and animals around him and he thinks that is why he has geokinesis, the ability to manipulate earth and plants. He is either doing art or reading in his spare time.
        [ history ] Born in a well off family, his parents died when he was a couple months old so his grandfather ended up raising him. His grandfather spoiled him and named him heir of the family estate and wealth but when his grandfather died under mysterious circumstances, his uncle disowned him and threw him out of the house when he was sixteen. Having grown up in a life of privelege, he was unprepared for being disowned and denied his rightful inheritance, forcing him to turn to crime in order to survive. About six months after he ended up on the streets, he met a strange man on an even stranger full moon who said he could give the disowned Hamra freedom from the world around him. With nothing to take him back to the old life he knew, he relunctantly accepted but fears he made a mistake in accepting the deal.
        [ family ] Nacasha (grandfather)-deceased, Nivad (uncle)
        [ crush ] Open
        [ other ] He has a fox that he raised as a cub
        [ Power Weaknesses ] Geokinesis: He is unable to create plants, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources as well as being unable to create earth. He is powerless in areas without plants or at least the potential for plants to grow (infertile/barren soil). High levels of radiation in a concentrated area may cause defects in the ability. Attacks from Fire Manipulation and Ice Manipulation can pose an issue. Susceptible to lightning strikes. He has to be in contact with earth in order to harness this ability. Earthen materials are weakend with erosin caused by ice, water and air. Glass and aritifical solids are impossible to control and it doesn't work on those with geokinetic immunity.
Last edited by roguegem on Sat May 06, 2017 12:16 pm, edited 6 times in total.
roguegem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfan Terror » Thu May 04, 2017 9:18 am

@rogue, I think he might have a few too many powers there
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby roguegem » Thu May 04, 2017 9:29 am

Edited down to geokinesis then.
roguegem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfan Terror » Thu May 04, 2017 9:34 am

Okay, he's accepted ^.^
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Thu May 04, 2017 9:51 am

[ name ] Grace Brown
        [ age ] 13
        [ gender ] female
        [ sexuality ] bisexual

[ powers ] Fox shift and Fox features tail/ears
        [ personality ] quiet, sly, stubborn, sarcastic, funny, rude at times, serious, hides feelings easily
        [ history ] she hates talking about it and would rather keep it a secret.

[ family ] eww no
        [ crush ] ehh...
        [ other ] she lives in the forest. Also her Fox form is an all black swift Fox and has dark ember eyes. She has a bit of white on her front left paw, covering her whole leg and the inside of her ears are a snowy white.

x
━━━ ━━━
-Back from the watery grave-
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -
Pm me if you wanna talk or start a role play!

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby roguegem » Thu May 04, 2017 2:53 pm

[ name ] Gweneth Cardiff
        [ age ] 15
        [ gender ] Female
        [ sexuality ] Bi

[ powers ] Shapeshifter-she can turn herself into any animal that's currently alive and other people but cannot turn into extinct animals, Illusion Manipulation-she can create, shape and manipulate illusions; causing people to see, hear, and touch things which don't atually exist as well as percieving things that aren't there; creating detailed and complex worlds and if poweful enough, can even kill people by illusions or drive them insane.
        [ personality ] She is quiet and reserved around others, her eyes holding a haunting appearance as if she has seen much in her short existence on earth. She trains in martial arts and blades at a marital arts academy in London, working in the academy doing chores in exchange for lessons. Her haunting gaze unsettles people and so she threw herself into books and seeking knowledge as a child, resulting in a studious person. She can be a loyal friend if she is given a chance though she has trust issues and has an addiction to anything chocolate.
        [ history ] She was born within Wales to a middle class family but doesn't remember much of her early childhood as she was found wandeing the streets, her clothes torn and some burn scars on her. She was found by a woman who took her to social services where she was put in a group home. Gweneth proved to be more than anyone could handle, with her intense stare and haunting gaze that seemed to stare right through you...for these reasons she was returned to the group home whenever someone tried fostering her, eventually the home refused to take her back and she ended up on the streets at nine...what existed of her life between nine and fourteen is unknown for she doesn't speak of it. She was granted powers when a strange man offered her not only hot food but also a chance to escape her past. She took it eagerly and will do anything to keep these new powers.
        [ family ] Unknown
        [ crush ] None
        [ other ] She goes by Engima and has Celtic accent with a contralto voice.
Last edited by roguegem on Sun May 07, 2017 10:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
roguegem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me