Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs v.2 Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Would you join a version 3?

Yes
83%
No
17%

Total votes : 12

Postby .Spaceman. » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:16 pm

➳name; Tiz Arrior
    ➳age; 19
    ➳gender; Male
    ➳sexuality; Demisexual Biromantic
    ➳crush; n/a
    ➳pairing; Green
    ➳fandom; Bravely Default/Bravely Second

➳hair; Light brown and unruly
    ➳eyes; Hazel brown
    ➳skin tone; Pale
    ➳height; 5'10''
    ➳weight; 145 lbs

➳abilities / powers; Adapts well to new weapons, well-rounded fighter
    ➳weapons; Dagger, Buckler

➳personality; Tiz is a simple and honest soul, very down-to-earth and understanding. He is gentle and amiable and often takes on a lot of responsibility. He may be viewed as a stick-in-the-mud due to his submissiveness, but he is incredibly driven and very loyal. Tiz can be charismatic, encouraging, and a thoughtful leader. He suffers from insomnia and blames himself for the wrongs in his life.

➳history; Tiz was born and raised in a little farming village called Norende where he tended sheep with his little brother Til. He lived a simple, calm life and valued his family greatly. One day, out of the blue, a great earthquake shook the ground and a blast of light erupted from the middle of Norende. The land began to cave in and fall into an endless pit. Tiz, who was in the meadows with the sheep and his brother, rushed to save Til from falling in like the rest of the village. His brother was left dangling, the only thing he was holding onto was Tiz's hand. Another shake of the earth and Til slipped and fell into the chasm. Tiz fell unconscious and awoke in another city, now stricken with grief. He's yet to get over the event and blames himself for his brother's death.

➳other; n/a

➳name; No birth name, he has taken up his dead friend's name Kim Sunwoo (last name, first name), but commonly goes by Dog-bird.
    ➳age; 18
    ➳gender; Male
    ➳sexuality; Heteroflexible
    ➳crush; n/a
    ➳pairing; Purple
    ➳fandom; Hwarang: Poet Warrior Youth

➳hair; Long, thick, and black, goes just past his shoulders
    ➳eyes; Dark brown
    ➳skin tone; Tanned beige
    ➳height; 6'1''
    ➳weight; 152 lbs

➳abilities / powers; Martial arts, sword fighting, archery, also able to jump abnormally high and far
    ➳weapons; Bow and arrows, double-edged sword

➳personality; Sunwoo is reserved and appears stone-cold, but this face fades gradually as one gets to know him. He is straightforward and practical as well as confident and determined. He is strong willed and a steadfast friend. He tends to be closed off, partially due to his social awkwardness and inability to deal with complex personal feelings. (*cough*love*cough) Despite not being able to read, he stands by his beliefs. He values camaraderie and can be playful among friends.

➳history; Dog-bird, the peasant who grew up outside Silla's capital and was born without a name. He was raised by a musician alongside his best friend called Makmoon. When they were older, he and his friend ventured out of the village and over the wall into the capital in search of Makmoon's long lost family. However, a peasant entering the capital was punishable by death. The two easily found themselves in trouble, especially after Makmoon overheard a conversation and caught sight of the face of the hidden king. He was hunted down by the king's men after he met back up with Dog-bird, and both were fatally injured by a soldier. Dog-bird dragged the two of them into a forest where they happened to be discovered by an apothecary who was also the father that Makmoon had sought after. It was too late to save him though, and Dog-bird's friend soon passed away.
    After a burial he was taken home by his friend's father who asked him to pretend to be Makmoon, who's birth name was actually Sunwoo. Dog-bird didn't understand why, but the father explained that he didn't want his daughter to know her brother was dead. This caused some internal conflict for Dog-bird, but he eventually agreed and took up his friend's name to live with his family in the capital.

➳other; Sunwoo is subject to sudden fainting, in which the world spins and he passes out. Sometimes it's for multiple days, somtimes for multiple minutes.
Last edited by .Spaceman. on Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:55 am, edited 3 times in total.
.Spaceman.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs v.2 Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Postby AcetheKidd » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:31 pm

Ploegy wrote:
    Ahhhhh Ace welcome back, bud. I feel ya on deciding though. I could decide which FE character I wanted since I didn't want like 10 of them again

And sounds good Kung Fu Cutman c:

^3^

But I love those FE characters, like my baby chrom~

See..I dunno if I wanna bring back someone from the old rp, or make someone new. I actually only have one person in mind
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:27 pm

Diana is accepted ^^

@Ace; lol yes all my FE characters. My children and loves. Maybe I will add another one of them some day. For now Nowi will be the only one

Anyways, to everyone else making a character if you edit your posts just let me know ^^ Can't wait to see who you all make
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wormgod » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:59 pm

Finished my post!
Wormgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Artxine » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:04 pm

May I please reserve a spot? :D
Artxine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Artxine » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:11 pm

Also, is it okay if I do a character from Undertale?
Artxine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Spaceman. » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:17 pm

My forms are also finished, but do tell me if I've forgotten something >.>
.Spaceman.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:34 pm

Added a character on page one. I'll try to get his history up later

One day I shall see chrom
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✧ - Ayluin Xyrn.

Postby recherché. » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:55 pm

Kaori Miyazono. wrote:Image
    ➳name; Ayluin Xyrn.
    ➳age; Unknown. Looks 18.
    ➳gender; Male.
    ➳sexuality; Straight.
    ➳crush; Nowi.
    ➳pairing; Maroon.
    ➳fandom; None. ;o;

➳hair; red.
    ➳eyes; hazel.
    ➳skin tone; Fair.
    ➳build; Slim but strong.
    ➳height; 5'11.
    ➳weight; Unknown.

➳abilities / powers; None? Swift mover though.
    ➳weapons; His Bow & Arrows.

➳personality;
    Ayluin was spoiled when he was younger and he didn't know what to do with his life which lead him to be ruthless and uncaring to people's emotions. He would get into a fight just like that if someone chose to disrespect his family name or made fun of the way he did things.
    ➳history;
    Ayluin was by his aunt a year after his birth, when his biological parents had abandoned him. Raised by his foster parents, Ayluin was forced to get into archery and do things that he never imagined himself to do, such as killing animals. However due to his aunt's influence in other stuff, Ayluin became more interested in healing and techniques. Now figuring out that he was adopted, he chose to ran away from his aunt and to never come back.
    ➳other; Here's the new ayluin ayy.
Last edited by recherché. on Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:50 am, edited 4 times in total.
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♥ - Kaori Miyazono.

Postby recherché. » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:00 pm

Kaori Miyazono. wrote:

➳name; Kaori Miyazono.
    ➳age; 15.
    ➳gender; Female.
    ➳sexuality; Straight.
    ➳crush; Kousei Arima.
    ➳pairing; Aqua.
    ➳fandom; Your Lie in April.

➳hair; Blonde.
    ➳eyes; Blue.
    ➳skin tone; fair c'x
    ➳build; Slim.
    ➳height; Average.
    ➳weight; pfft.

➳abilities / powers; None.
    ➳weapons; Her violin.

➳personality; Kaori Miyazono was a free-spirited musician whose playing style reflected her personality. She was often friendly and encouraging, but could also be unpredictable. She was self-dependent and always put a smile on her face no matter what.
    ➳history; When Kaori was five years old, her class went to see a music recital, there, she first saw Kousei. From the moment he touched the keys and started playing, she was immediately inspired by the spirit in his music. Kaori was always a physically weak child and underwent many surgeries. Over time, her hospitalisations became more frequent and prolonged. One night, she saw her parents crying in the hospital lobby as they discovered she didn't have long to live, and shortly after she realized it as well. It was then she decided to live a full and happy life in the time that remained for her. She began wearing contacts, which she had never had the courage to wear; ate to her heart's desire without regard to her body's appearance; and played the music the way she wanted to and not how everyone else wanted her to. Then, she told a lie.

Kaori's parents own a bakery shop that further develops her happy-go-lucky, free-spirited personality. Kaori loved children and was often seen interacting with kids by talking about and playing music with them. Kaori was hiding her illness from Kousei's group. The first evidence of this illness was her collapse prior to her first performance with Kousei. At the time, she claimed to be anemic. However, there were many suggestions of more severe health concerns: she was shown, for instance, with a large pile of medication during Kousei's competition, and was unable to participate in her callback round with Kousei during her prolonged hospitalization. It is later revealed that she was unable to perform with Kousei after she fell and hit her head at home. When Kousei heard from Tsubaki about Kaori's hospitalization, he rushed to visit her.

It later became obvious that her health is deteriorating rapidly, and she could no longer hide her illness from her friends. Her illness began causing bouts of paralysis in her legs.

➳other; reading this made me cry. Again.
Last edited by recherché. on Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:39 am, edited 3 times in total.
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me