๐ŸŒบ~AspenClan v.3 D & F~๐ŸŒบ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ๐ŸŒบ~AspenClan v.3 D & F~๐ŸŒบ

Postby ฮ›lpha » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:53 am

@Mottlesky,
I know, I'm trying to fix it. That's what I was asking about on page 72 because I need to do the coding for BlobbyFox.
โคโคโคโคโคโค (( ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’—๐’†๐’'๐’” ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’‡ ))l โคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโค

๏ฝ‚๏ฝ’๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‡๏ฝ“ ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ…๏ฝŒ๏ฝŒ๏ผ‡๏ฝ“ ๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ llโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโค

โคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคlll ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€๐™‰ ๐™„'๐˜ฟ ๐™๐™๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™€ ๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™‡ ๐™ˆ๐™” ๐™๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™Š๐™๐™๐™Š๐™’๐™Ž

โคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคll โ†ช ' [ โ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ โž ]- โ†ฉ โคโคโคโคโคโคโคโค

โ†ชโ†ชImage

just one yesterday - fall out boy
ฮ›lpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blobbyfox » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:06 am

Perfect Drift wrote:(Can sunstep mentor her?) @Mottledsky and @Red like Roses
Sunstep to kit wrote:"Simple. You won't lose if you never give up..."

Sunstep
History: He was born into the clan, no dramatic backstory
Kin: Hollowflight, Brother
Mate: None
Crush: Open
Kits: Loves them, has none
+ traits: Kind, loyal, fair-minded, wise, even-tempered
- traits: Talkative, shy, harsh
Future names: Sunstar? Only if deputy
Other: None
[/quote]
Guys...um...actually.... SunPelt is accepted. LighteningWind has been moved to the Nursery, which opened up a slot for a warrior ssooooo :3

โŠกโ
โŠกโ
โŠกโ
โŠกโ
โŠกโ
โŠกโ
โŠกโ
โŠกโ
โŠกโ
โŠกโ
โŠกโ
โŠกโ
โŠกโ
โŠกโ
โŠกโ
โŠกโ
โŠกโ
โŠกโ
โŠกโ
โŠกโ
โŠกโ
โŠกโ

โ–โ…
โ–โ…
โ–โ…
โ–โ…
โ–โ…
โ–โ…
โ–โ…
โ–โ…
โ–โ…
โ–โ…
โ–โ…
โ–โ…
โ–โ…
โ–โ…
โ–โ…
โ–โ…
โ–โ…
โ–โ…
โ–โ…
โ–โ…
โ–โ…

"To see the victim in every villain, the good in every person, the opportunity in every difficulty, you must have hope."

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
blobbyfox!
Hi, I'm blobbyfox, but most people call me blob. I love writing, photography, videogames, playing forum games, and chatting on CS! Feel free to shoot me a PM! c:
โžฉAries โžฉFrom the USA โžฉI'm a nerd โžฉI'm in so many fandoms, I've honestly lost track โžฉI'm a little shy, โžฉHelpless fangirl

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

blobbyfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ฮ›lpha » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:12 am

I literally am noting down all the changes rn. So, I am removing Wildpaw and Scorch, adding Mottledpaw, Rippleshine and Sunstep, and moving Lightningwind to the nursery. Does that all sound correct?
โคโคโคโคโคโค (( ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’—๐’†๐’'๐’” ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’‡ ))l โคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโค

๏ฝ‚๏ฝ’๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‡๏ฝ“ ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ…๏ฝŒ๏ฝŒ๏ผ‡๏ฝ“ ๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ llโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโค

โคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคlll ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€๐™‰ ๐™„'๐˜ฟ ๐™๐™๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™€ ๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™‡ ๐™ˆ๐™” ๐™๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™Š๐™๐™๐™Š๐™’๐™Ž

โคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคll โ†ช ' [ โ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ โž ]- โ†ฉ โคโคโคโคโคโคโคโค

โ†ชโ†ชImage

ฮ›lpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jungwonie » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:14 am

Don't forget to add Snowywhisper under the medicine cat catagory c:
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ฮ›lpha » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:14 am

@Imagination,
Ah yes, thanks. *writes down*

โ†ชโ†ชImage

ฮ›lpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby โœงMahou Shoujoโœง » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:15 am

And sagepaw to the apprentices :')
โ•ญxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•ฎ
xxxHello there! I'm Mahou and
xxxI don't know what to put....
xxxI like drawing, roleplaying,
xxxvideo games, and Warriors.
xxxFeel free to pm me~
โ•ฐxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•ฏ
โ•ญxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•ฎ
xxxPound pets
xxxDisc:Resident Cat Girl#8677
xxxDeviant Art [N/A]
xxxSteam
xxxWill you make a contract?
โ•ฐxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•ฏ
โœงMahou Shoujoโœง

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crescent knight » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:15 am

Silent Wish wrote:@Mottlesky,
I know, I'm trying to fix it. That's what I was asking about on page 72 because I need to do the coding for BlobbyFox.

Just a little question, Was there something wrong with the other coding? If not, then why did we change it?
crescent knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ฮ›lpha » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:19 am

@Red Like Roses,
Ok, thanks.

@Mottlesky,
I asked BlobbyFox if I could update it (I love coding), and they said that that would be great. So, that's what I did. It's a bit more practical, I personally like it.

โ†ชโ†ชImage

ฮ›lpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blobbyfox » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:25 am

Cherry please check your PM's

โŠกโ
โŠกโ
โŠกโ
โŠกโ
โŠกโ
โŠกโ
โŠกโ
โŠกโ
โŠกโ
โŠกโ
โŠกโ
โŠกโ
โŠกโ
โŠกโ
โŠกโ
โŠกโ
โŠกโ
โŠกโ
โŠกโ
โŠกโ
โŠกโ
โŠกโ

โ–โ…
โ–โ…
โ–โ…
โ–โ…
โ–โ…
โ–โ…
โ–โ…
โ–โ…
โ–โ…
โ–โ…
โ–โ…
โ–โ…
โ–โ…
โ–โ…
โ–โ…
โ–โ…
โ–โ…
โ–โ…
โ–โ…
โ–โ…
โ–โ…

"To see the victim in every villain, the good in every person, the opportunity in every difficulty, you must have hope."

blobbyfox!
Hi, I'm blobbyfox, but most people call me blob. I love writing, photography, videogames, playing forum games, and chatting on CS! Feel free to shoot me a PM! c:
โžฉAries โžฉFrom the USA โžฉI'm a nerd โžฉI'm in so many fandoms, I've honestly lost track โžฉI'm a little shy, โžฉHelpless fangirl

blobbyfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby echoclouds » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:43 am

mottlesky wrote:
Silent Wish wrote:@Mottlesky,

Just a little question, Was there something wrong with the other coding? If not, then why did we change it?

Agreed. Sometimes. simple is nice. also. right now. the coding right now. is hard to read on mobile. so maybe we could have normal text? for all those people using mobile. thanks.
echoclouds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me