DuskClan v.2 - MODS PLEASE LOCK

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: DuskClan v.2 | Warriors Romance Rp | Discussion Thread

Postby ivybrush » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:31 pm

@believe-hwu Ah that would be so fun! Would you want Turtledawn to have kits?
ivybrush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redbonnet6 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:36 pm

Sorry guys my phone died. Let me read what has happened. Most of my characters are open. I tried to make a post earlier but when my phone died I lost it all. Hope I'm creative enough to make it up again. Can someone give me the pages of seedlight and acornsomething(?)
ivybrush wrote:
believe-hwu wrote:
    Owljaw has an assigned mate as well--Foxface
    Then you see Turtledawn in the background quietly seething

AHAHA We should talk to their owners to see what their relationships will be like.
Like will they be friends and know about their forbidden mate and are platonic with their assigned mate or are they sneaking around their assigned mates?

If they are supportive then maybe Duskleg could pretend to be the father of Turtledawn's kits (if she decides to have them) but in reality they are Owljar's. (Turtledawn is only about three and a half years old so she could easily carry a litter) That could be interesting!! More drama!!

Owljar would want to run away with Turtledawn and the kits and it would kill him to see another cat pretend to be the father of his kits. (Even if Duskleg was supportive and didn't rub it in Owljaw's face.)

FoxFace is most likely not going to be supportive, since she kinda wants to follow the rules. Maybe she knows about it. Or maybe ill make her oblivious.
♾♡♐︎☣✠⚜♕♘♞♛⚜✠☣♐︎♡♾
redbonnet6

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:41 pm

ivybrush wrote:@believe-hwu Ah that would be so fun! Would you want Turtledawn to have kits?

Turtledawn would probably love to have another litter of kits, but she would be so scared of losing them like she lost Finchfire and Fallensnow
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ivybrush » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:42 pm

believe-hwu wrote:
ivybrush wrote:@believe-hwu Ah that would be so fun! Would you want Turtledawn to have kits?

Turtledawn would probably love to have another litter of kits, but she would be so scared of losing them like she lost Finchfire and Fallensnow

AWh rip. Owljaw would protect them with his life *^*
ivybrush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ivybrush » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:44 pm

redbonnet6 wrote:Sorry guys my phone died. Let me read what has happened. Most of my characters are open. I tried to make a post earlier but when my phone died I lost it all. Hope I'm creative enough to make it up again. Can someone give me the pages of seedlight and acornsomething(?)
ivybrush wrote:
believe-hwu wrote:
    Owljaw has an assigned mate as well--Foxface
    Then you see Turtledawn in the background quietly seething

AHAHA We should talk to their owners to see what their relationships will be like.
Like will they be friends and know about their forbidden mate and are platonic with their assigned mate or are they sneaking around their assigned mates?

If they are supportive then maybe Duskleg could pretend to be the father of Turtledawn's kits (if she decides to have them) but in reality they are Owljar's. (Turtledawn is only about three and a half years old so she could easily carry a litter) That could be interesting!! More drama!!

Owljar would want to run away with Turtledawn and the kits and it would kill him to see another cat pretend to be the father of his kits. (Even if Duskleg was supportive and didn't rub it in Owljaw's face.)

FoxFace is most likely not going to be supportive, since she kinda wants to follow the rules. Maybe she knows about it. Or maybe ill make her oblivious.

Okay. Well they could hide it from Foxface and Owljaw would grudgingly play along and Foxface would kinda suspect he wasn't into her but she just kinda shrugged it off???
ivybrush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:48 pm

ivybrush wrote:
believe-hwu wrote:

I can honestly see this, but I would like to know if Duskleg would be supportive of them
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ivybrush » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:50 pm

believe-hwu wrote:
ivybrush wrote:
believe-hwu wrote:

I can honestly see this, but I would like to know if Duskleg would be supportive of them

If Foxface isn't supportive it would be nice to have that contrast and it would make it easier.
ivybrush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:58 pm

Any cats open for relationships?
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redbonnet6 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:02 pm

ThePinkFox wrote:Any cats open for relationships?

Like crushes or forbidden mates?
♾♡♐︎☣✠⚜♕♘♞♛⚜✠☣♐︎♡♾
redbonnet6

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:08 pm

ThePinkFox wrote:Any cats open for relationships?

I have Softpaw and Swanshadow open for one

believe-hwu wrote:
    @CanadianSparkle I might have Sage bump into Tinyfang and the rest by accident c:

yeah sure
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me