Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE [rule update!]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE [rule update!]

Postby тнe υnвυrnт » Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:07 pm

тнe υnвυrnт wrote:
ฬєlς๏๓є!

My name is TheUnburnt! You can call me Unburnt or.. anything really. As you can see, I am searching for a onexone, just like the rest of you lot. I'll do my best to make this as quick and painless as possible, but if you simply can't handle the length, look at my desired role plays and go from there. I'll likely repeat myself while we're discussing a story line.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-> мү ∂εтαιℓs <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)

☑ Female
☑ Active; I'll be online pretty much all day, every day.
☑ Literate; I would like to write anywhere between 3-12 paragraphs, if at all possible.
☑ Very able of playing either gender.
☑ Likes unique plot twists, and will help create them. Like episodes to a TV show!

Note:
I am prone to bouts of inactivity, if more than a week or two goes by, you may politely message me and remind me of our role play. However, my interest drifts like a leaf on the wind, and I may just no longer be currently interested. This does not mean I will never ever want to continue the role play; just give it time and I will eventually come back! If going a long period of time kills your muse, we can start over, or just part ways. Thank you!

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-> үσυя ∂εтαιℓs <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)

☑ Be a seasoned writer.
☑ Active; I don't mean all day, every day like myself. I mean, at least once a day, or every other day, even.
☑ Literate. No one liners, no exceptions.
☑ Willing and able to play both males and females.
☑ Clever; able to help come up with plots!
☑ Friendly; I'm not just looking for a onexone partner, I'm looking for a friend.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-> тσριcs! <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)

Now to the part you more than likely skipped to! Don't worry, I do that too. ;)

At the moment, all I'm looking for a Doctor Who role play. This does not need to be a romantically based plot. I'm currently hoping for the 12th Doctor and an OC of mine as a more... father-figure type role play (more like crazy uncle though). However, I am very open to doing TWO role plays, if you would like to play an OC as well, I would be absolutely willing to play the Doctor of your choosing (between 9-12, I have yet to write as any earlier regenerations and fear I would not do them justice!)

I think that's about all! I can't wait to hear from you! Have a good morning.. after noon.. evening... Timey Wimey!

тнe υnвυrnт

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Blackhawk » Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:12 pm

Agent Blackhawk wrote:Hello, normally I dress these up a bunch more, but I'm tired and a bit lazy right now. I'm usually on two to three times a day and never post less than two full lines. The only things I ask of you is that you have decent spelling/grammar and write two-three lines per character, per post (more is better, but I'll mirror you.)
I am only looking for a few things right now (all band related). I would like to do an Andy Beirsack X OC, Gerard Way X OC, or Austin Carlile X OC where I play the OC and you play the band member. We can both play other band members and people as needed.
If you're interested, shoot me a PM, I'd love to give it a go. :)

I may be on the side of the...........

...............................ᴀɴɢᴇʟs...

but don't believe for...................

a second that I'm......................

........................ᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇᴍ.

Eᴛsʏ - DailyBitsOfGeek
Agent Blackhawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vanendra » Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:06 pm

Vanendra wrote:

Hello, I am Vanendra but you may call me Vane. I'm an animation student in NY looking for an rp buddy. I am a fan of many things so I hope we can be friends!! I'm semi-lit but usually mirror posts and have been rping for seven years. I've seen only 5 really good rps, the rest all died because of one-liners. So lets make our rps interesting! Also, if you rp with me, theres a good chance you'll end up with a ton of fanart!! :D

About Me:
~I can rp both genders pretty well, but I lean more to the female side. So if you're better at male characters than that would help a ton! if not, don't worry about it.
~Usually always online and can normally post twice daily, minimum of 5 posts in a week though.
~I have decent spelling and grammar give or take the occasional spelling/keyboard error
~I don't mind talking OOC, as long as it is clear that its separate from the story.
~I prefer MxF rps, only because I haven't quite gotten LGBTA+ characters down correctly yet
~I prefer any setting that isn't; a school, office, business, a stage (I just really don't like overly realistic rps)
~I only like to rp with OCs with bigger canon characters (if they're really needed) in the distant background.
~And yes, I welcome and encourage romance and OTPs, fights and drama!!

What I'm Looking for / You:

~You must at least be able to post 5 or more sentences per character
~ NO ONE-LINERS
~You must be able to post at least 5 times a week
~Communication is key, don't just leave me, let me know if you have to drop the rp
~Help me plan the plot, don't have me make all the twists and turns (it gets boring if its just me coming up with plot)
~Friendly and fun

Fandoms I Really Wanna RP Right Now(with OCs and original plot):

~PJO
OC x OC

~Adventure Time
OC x OC

~Warrior Cats
OC x OC

~Hunger Games
OC x OC

~Shiver/Linger/Forever
OC x OC

~Death Note
OC x OC

~The Evil Within
OC x OC

~Until Dawn
OC x OC

~SAO
OC x OC

RPs I'm open to:
~Shifter

~Name a fandom and I'll let you know (anime, animated shows, books, movies, etc.)

~I am open to any plot you come up with, just shoot me a message and we can figure it out

~mythical creatures (but w/o a plot based on super natural bc I have some MAJOR catching up to do with that)

~(see my profile for a bigger list of fandoms)

I WILL NOT DO:

~highschool centered rps

~Kpop/popular band rps

~Youtuber rps

(I think thats it really)

Pop me a message please! I'm bored!!

Also, Finding a 1x1 partner kinda feels like this, doesn't it?:

Vanendra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lacuna » Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:59 pm

NEW THREAD!

You may post on the new thread even if you have already posted on this one in the last 24 hours, but after that first post the rules apply!
Lacuna
Roleplay Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me