*⋆ the valley

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

*⋆ the valley

Postby lacke » Sat Mar 25, 2023 3:23 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
Last edited by lacke on Fri Mar 31, 2023 7:48 am, edited 4 times in total.
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

*⋆ the plot

Postby lacke » Sat Mar 25, 2023 3:33 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━xxthe plotxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

will fill this in more later, but a quick synopsis:
            not long ago, a forest fire spread rapidly through a thick forest, taking out everything
            in its path. unfortunately, this means that 3 clans: brookclan, rowanclan and snowclan
            were also in its path, and most cats learned of the fire when it was too late.

those who did escape, however, and no matter what their prior affiliation was, found
            one another and grouped up, beginning a journey to a new home. it took nearly a
            moon for the ragged group to stumble across their dream - a valley. after a long
            rest and group discussion, the clan name was voted to be "moorclan".

there will be limited spots in the roleplay, as the premise is a clan that is just
            starting up! i'll have a list of cats who were "founders" of moorclan, and they can
            be any age and from any clan, and then a list of cats that joined after the creation.
            the roleplay will likely begin just after the leader receives their nine lives. so....
            the idea is that the roleplay will focus around cats learning how to reincorporate
            into clan life and learn to live together! or not... we love some drama here
    lacke

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

*⋆ the rules

Postby lacke » Sat Mar 25, 2023 3:36 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━xxthe rulesxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

001. make sure you follow all of the websites rules. if need be, do not be afraid
              to brush up on them! 002. this roleplay is listed, and i would like everyone to try
              to write 250 words per post! 003. you can have as many characters as you would like,
              just make sure you only have one rank per person! 004. no need to make a tom
              and a molly, but if one gender is lacking, please make one cat of that gender! 005.
              please have nice, clean forms that are easy to navigate! the same goes for posts.
              006. please try to at least post on the weekends. if you let us know that you will be
              busy because of school or life, as you definitely do not live on the computer. 007.
              lease reserve a spot before posting on the discussion thread! 008. drama is obviously
              encouraged, but if it is something big, please talk to me about it! 009.please post
              all forms and ooc on the discussion thread! 010. have fun and pm me with any issues!
      Last edited by lacke on Sat Mar 25, 2023 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
      lacke

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

*⋆ the clan

Postby lacke » Sat Mar 25, 2023 3:39 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━xxmoorclanxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

total spots: 20
                open spots: 0
                "founder" spots open: 0
                "non founder" spots open: 0

leader
                  ravenstar . 50 m . tom . tall, long furred solid black with light green eyes . lacke (founder)
                deputy
                  morningpetal . 49 m . molly . stocky calico tabby with light green eyes . khloe (founder)
                medicine cat
                  nightsong . 20 m . tom . tall, pure balck with large ears and amber eyes . avi (founder)
                medicine cat apprentice
                  leopardpaw . 12 m . molly . cute slim black and white with green eyes . mezzo (non founder)
                warriors
                  lynxshadow . 35 m . tom . lean bengal with pale amber/green eyes . mezzo (founder)
                  myrtleleap . 42 m . molly . stocky calico and white with green eyes . avi (non founder)
                  quietfoot . 16 m . molly . medium furred black and white with green eyes . sunfool (non founder)
                  batblaze . 14 m . molly . dark brown with russet ruff and green eyes . selas (founder)
                  larkfrost . 38 m . molly . tall, gray-brown ticked tabby with blue eyes . selas (non founder)
                  eveningbriar . 45 m . molly . long thick furred mostly black with green eyes . hya (founder)
                  sedgewhisker . 28 m . tom . long, thick furred brown tabby with green eyes . hya (non founder)
                  ivorysea . 37 m . tom . long furred mottled white with blue eyes . khloe
                apprentices
                  stormpaw . 10 m . tom . stocky, long furred mottled grey with blue eyes . lacke (non founder)
                  rushpaw . 7 m . tom . tall, red-brown ticked tabby with yellow eyes . selas (non founder)
                  mothpaw . 9 m . molly . soft, golden tabby with golden eyes . avi (founder)
                  name . age . gender . description . user
                queens & kits
                  tinyleaf . 42 m . molly . small, long furred pure white with blue eyes . lacke (founder)
                  applefall . 34 m . molly . small ginger and white with hazel eyes . hya (non founder)
                elder
                  dovelight . 80 m . molly . a small, white and calico - completely blind . lacke (founder)
                  beartuft . 79 m . tom . large, thick furred light brown with hazel eyes . sunfool (founder)
        Last edited by lacke on Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:07 am, edited 12 times in total.
        lacke

My pets
        My items
        My wishlist
        My gallery
        My scenes
        My dressups
        Trade with me

*⋆ relationships

Postby lacke » Sat Mar 25, 2023 3:40 pm

family
                  ravenstar, cherryheart [ nightsong ]
                  beartuft, dovelight [ lynxshadow ]
                  larkfrost, reynard [ rushpaw, vetch ]

mentoring
                  morningpetal mentors mothpaw
                  lynxshadow mentors rushpaw
                  eveningbriar mentors stormpaw

crushes
                  cat likes cat

mates
                  beartuft and dovelight are mates
          Last edited by lacke on Fri Mar 31, 2023 7:51 am, edited 5 times in total.
          lacke

My pets
          My items
          My wishlist
          My gallery
          My scenes
          My dressups
          Trade with me

*⋆ territory & prey

Postby lacke » Sat Mar 25, 2023 3:46 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━xxterritoryxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

the camp
                      moorclans camp is located in a small hollow which is rather grassy, and is
                      shielded by lots of acacia trees. a fallen tree is located in the middle of the
                      camp, and this is where clan meetings are held. the leaders den is located
                      directly under the fallen tree. there is a small puddle directly in front of the
                      fallen tree. next to that puddle is a hole where the prey is located - among
                      the tree line, there are small dens located underneath the ground that cats
                      use to sleep. some dens are decorated accordingly! directly outside of the
                      camp is a sandy hollow where mentors and apprentices usually train.
                    the territory
                      the overall territory is tucked between multiple large mountains, with the
                      camp itself being pushed up near one of the mountain slopes, tucked within
                      a group of trees, a clearing in the middle. outside of the camp is a massive
                      plot of land, with small hills here and there, and rivers running through. on
                      the edge of the territory is something the clan will come to call eagle ridge,
                      a place where cats dare to go if they want the thrill of looking over the valley
                      top. but beware, it is very dangerous. about a days walk away is a cave that
                      is filled with quartz, presumably where starclan presides.
                    predators
                      snakes, deer, cougars, bears (rarel), foxes, goats, humans
                    prey
                      frogs, rabbits, birds, reptiles, fish, voles, squirrels (rare)
          Last edited by lacke on Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
          lacke

My pets
          My items
          My wishlist
          My gallery
          My scenes
          My dressups
          Trade with me

*⋆ traditions

Postby lacke » Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:19 am

rowanclan tradition
                      in their old territory, young cats would dare one another to climb a massive tree
                      right after their warrior ceremony. wanting to bring this tradition to moorclan,
                      young cats (foolishly) dare one another to climb eagle ridge.
                    brookclan tradition
                      in their old territory, apprentice initiation, if you could call it that, would have
                      celebrations when apprentices first learn to swim. thankfully, the new land has
                      tons of rivers and lakes, so this tradition may continue!
                    snowclan tradition
                      in their old territory, snowclan would celebrate the coldest point of leaf-bare,
                      marked by the pond in the territory freezing over. in the new territory, when
                      some rivers and lakes freeze over, the celebration ensues!
                    moorclan tradition
                      there is a pond in front of the fallen tree, and it is legend (more like a wee
                      superstition) that if apprentices stick their paws in, and can clearly see their
                      paw prints, that means its time for them to become a warrior!
                    moorclan tradition
                      when cats want to become mates, one cat will "propose" to another with a
                      jays feather. what the cats decide to do with that feather - decorate, wear it,
                      etc, is up to them! no cat is sure where this tradition began.
                    moorclan tradition
                      at each full moon, moorclan cats believe their loved ones travel down from
                      silverpelt, thus a celebration begins! a feast, celebrating love, rivalry, friendly
                      fighting competitions, and so much more! a fun night, if you will.
                    moorclan tradition
                      piggybacking off of the old rowanclan tradition, there is a large tree in the
                      new territory, and its a superstition that how many branches a cat can climb
                      is equal to how long they will live!
          Last edited by lacke on Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
          lacke

My pets
          My items
          My wishlist
          My gallery
          My scenes
          My dressups
          Trade with me

*⋆ roleplay information

Postby lacke » Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:21 am

roleplay members
                      lacke (ravenstar, stormpaw, tinyleaf, dovelight)
                      khloe (morningpetal, ivorysea, apprentice)
                      avi (nightsong, mothpaw, myrtleleap)
                      mezzo (leopardpaw, lynxshadow)
                      sunfool (quitefoot, beartuft)
                      selas (batblaze, larkfrost, rushpaw)
                      hya (eveningbriar, sedgewhisker, applefall)
                    roleplay news
                      big wip
          Last edited by lacke on Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
          lacke

My pets
          My items
          My wishlist
          My gallery
          My scenes
          My dressups
          Trade with me

*⋆ we are closed!

Postby lacke » Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:22 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
          lacke

My pets
          My items
          My wishlist
          My gallery
          My scenes
          My dressups
          Trade with me

*⋆ ravenstars leader ceremony

Postby lacke » Wed Apr 05, 2023 6:11 am

xx
              𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫
                location: starclanxx tags: nightsong, snowberry, cloudstrike, bumbleclaw, mottleslash, dawnstar, cherryheart, eveningbriar's brother, swanpaw, poppyleafxx words: 1,333xx post vibes: hand of god
                The journey to share tongues with Starclan was a long and much anticipated one. It's customary for the clans medicine cat to accompany the deputy to receive their nine live, but Ravenwing insisted he go alone, just in case something were to happen while he was away. the route and the cave itself was still foreign to Ravenwing, so as he approached, he cautiously glanced inside, his ears flattened against his skull. The cave was full of crystals, and with the moonlight gleaming off of them, it almost made the cave too blinding to enter. Nonetheless, faint mews could be heard from deep within the cave, and despite his hesitancy, the whispers that lingered around his ears drew him in.

As he approached a small pool in the middle, surrounded by various types of crystals, he stood with his paws just at the edge, and leaned over, peering wide-eyed into the shallow pool. Specks floated around, appearing almost like a pool of stars in front of him. Coincidence or not, it did seem rather inviting... Almost as if divine intervention forced him to do it, Ravenwing dutifully dropped into a crouch, and touched the tip of his nose to the ice cold water, a faint ripple crossing the pool as he did so.

As he awoke, he hazily blinked the blurriness out of his eyes, before slowly standing up, afraid to take his eyes off of the ground. Who would be waiting for him? Only Rowanclan cats? Would other cats be angry that a Rowanclan cat was leading this new clan, and not someone else? Was he worthy? These thoughts were put to the side when a familiar pair of white and brown speckled paws appeared in front of him. He finally tore his gaze away from the starlit gras, and made direct eye contact with his former learder, Dawnstar. "Welcome, Ravenwing. Are you ready to receive your nine lives?" She echoed, and Ravenwing nodded. "I am ready."

Dawnstar stepped back, and the first cat to approach him is a molly that was unfamiliar to him, but nevertheless, she approached him with a gleam in her eyes. "My name is Snowberry. I was a warrior in Brookclan, I do not expect you to know me. However, I am here to give you a life of love - for your kin, as well as your clanmates. We have all lost a lot due to the fire, love your clan as though they are your own." Ravenwing bowed his head as Snowberry touched her nose between his ears, and for moment, he saw a flashback of Snowberry and a familiar bengal coat - Lynxshadow.

The next cat stepped up to him, another that he was not familiar with. "My name is Cloudstrike, a warrior from Snowclan. I give you a life of determination, use it well to set your paws on the path of what you know is right. Lead with determination." Cloudstrike leaned forward and once he pressed his nose into Ravenwings head, a lightningbolt went through Ravenwing, followed by another flashback, one of Cloudstrike yowling at Mothpaw, another of his young cats, to run from the fire.

A large tabby was the next to approach, and the tabby bowed his head in greeting to Ravenwing. "Hello," Ravenwing breathed, familiar with the tom in front of him. "You're Bumbleclaw, a warrior from Brookclan! I've heard many tales of your battles." The older tom purred, nodding. "I am indeed. And I am here to give you a life of protection. You are a warrior, make sure you protect and care for your clan as a father protects his kits." When the life was transferred, Ravenwing could make out Bumbleclaw and Beartuft, and a pang went through his heart.

The next warrior was one that Ravenwing could recognize anywhere - a warrior of Rowanclan, Mottleslash. He bowed his head to her, murmuring a soft apology, though he wasn't sure if she had heard. "I was ferocious in life, some may even say bloodthirsty. But, the fire was devastating. Families were torn apart, many cats were killed. Starting up a new clan of the remaining clan cats is a tough feat, but we all must be united in these hard times. With that being said, I give you the life of unity." She leaned forward, and saw a flashback of Mottleslash in an astounding battle, winning as she always did.

Another cat stepped forward, one who looked strikingly similar to Eveningbriar. The cat refused to speak his name. Instead, he was rather short and simple with his life. "Ravenwing, I give you the life of honesty and truth. Live life honestly, or else you will be filled with regret." As the tom pressed his nose into Ravenwings ear, Ravenwing was left looking at the tom as he sadly walked away from a molly. Ravenwing assumed he was regretting a family that was against the code.

A calico molly stepped up to him, and gave him a soft smile. Ravenwing tilted his head at her - she seemed oddly familiar, but he couldn't quite bring her name to mind. "My name is Poppyleaf, and I am here to give you the life of selflessness. You are their leader - without warriors, Moorclan would not exist. Protect them at any cost." Ravenwing dipped his head, and Poppyleaf gently pressed her nose into his ear. When she did so, there was a flash of Morningpetal and Poppyleaf sharing tongues. Siblings.

A small, pure white tom stepped forward. His ears were angled forward, and he was putting on a brave, strong face. "My name is Swanpaw! I used to be an apprentice in Snowclan a long time ago..." he paused, as if he was forgetting what to say next, and Ravenwing couldn't help but let out a chuckle. "Oh! I give you the life of confidence. Without a confident leader, the clan will fail. Confidence makes a great warrior!" Swanpaw squeaked, and he had to rear up on two legs in order to give Ravenwing his life. He saw Swanpaw and Dovelight when they were apprentices. A pang of sadness struck Ravenwing, poor Swanpaw was never able to reach warriorhood.

The next cat to approach nearly brought tears to Ravenwings eyes. "Cherryheart!" he choked out, and stood up straight as his mate approached him. "Hello love," she purred, rubbing her cheek against his. "I am incredibly proud of you. Tell Nightsong I am proud of him as well." She purred, and Ravenwing earnestly nodded. "Ravenwing, I have the honor of giving you the life of devotion. Devotion to those you love, and devotion to your clan." There was a long pause, before she pressed her muzzle to his, and it sent shivers up his spine. He was sad to see her step back, but his vision was soon obstructed by the last cat in line. Dawnstar.

"Welcome, Ravenwing. My warrior and my deputy. Despite your wavering thoughts, I always thought you would make a great leader in time. With this life, I give you nobility and strength. Use it as you lead your new Clan and remain faithful to Starclan and the warrior code." She pressed her muzzle to his, and the pain that shot through him was almost paralyzing. However, he stood, and glanced around at all of the cats surrounding him. "I hail you by your new name, Ravenstar. Your old life is no more. You have now recieved the nine lives of a leader, and Starclan grants you the guardianship of Moorclan. Defend it well; care for young and old; honor your ancestors and the traditions of the warrior code and traditions of former clans. Make sure you live each life with pride and dignity."

"Thank you all." Ravenstar breathed, and bowed his head deeply. "I will do my best to live each of these lives according to the gifts you have made. I hope to make all of the former clans proud and plan to live in unity, no matter the cost."
          lacke

My pets
          My items
          My wishlist
          My gallery
          My scenes
          My dressups
          Trade with me