๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“‘๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ญ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ- ๐“ฆ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ก๐“Ÿ - Open

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“‘๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ญ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ- ๐“ฆ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ก๐“Ÿ - Open

Postby Vlette » Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:02 pm

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“
xxxOnce there was a moon..
xxxa series of five eclipses that changed the tides..
xxxit changed the wind..
xxxit changed the future..
xxxWhen the eclipses started, the moon was as red as ruby,
xxxshining in the sky reverberating with an energy..
xxxAn energy that was beautiful..

xxxIt shone four times, over the course of 2 years
xxxeach becoming more bright in red color and their
xxxaura becoming stronger and stronger..
xxxUntil the fifth..

xxxThat is went all went under disarray...
โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›

โœฆ โ˜พ ๐ŸŒ• โ˜ฝ โœฆ
โ†ก - - โ†ก - - โ†ก
โ†ท . ๐’ฒ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“…๐‘’๐“ƒ๐‘’๐’น ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’..? . โ†ถ

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“
xxxxโœฆ โ˜พ ๐ŸŒ• โ˜ฝ โœฆ
xxxxThe first eclipse came without warning..
xxxxthe four clans that split Chiron's forest were
xxxxabundant at the time..
xxxxThey looked to the skies with hope, thinking that it meant
xxxxa promising spring.. But that wasent the case..

xxxxโœฆ โ˜พ ๐ŸŒ• โ˜ฝ โœฆ
xxxxAfter the first eclipse, no cats in any of the four clans
xxxxwere able to have kits.. No mollies falling pregnant and any
xxxxqueens that were pregnant quickly lost them..
xxxxLeaving the four clans with just twelve kits
xxxxjust born between them..

xxxxโœฆ โ˜พ ๐ŸŒ• โ˜ฝ โœฆ
xxxxThe second eclipse left all the elders to fall sick in the mind,
xxxxacting feral and deranged as they attempted to attack anyone
xxxxwhom came near them.. they passed soon after..

xxxxโœฆ โ˜พ ๐ŸŒ• โ˜ฝ โœฆ
xxxxThe third eclipse came the dwindling of food..
xxxxthe prey in the forest becoming more cunning and able to
xxxxhide easily from the clans, they quickly became
xxxxmalnourished and weak..

xxxxโœฆ โ˜พ ๐ŸŒ• โ˜ฝ โœฆ
xxxxThe fourth eclipse came the fall of every leader and
xxxxmedicine cat of the four clans.. having the rest of the weak
xxxxdie off not far after..
โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›

~As the fifth eclipse passed... only twelve cats were left
from the clans, nearly falling to extinction of wild cats in Chrion forest....
They, unlike the others, seemed to be almost unaffected by the eclipses as
they passed along the years.. every one of them were just kits as the first one passed two years ago.
The twelve cats made something of themselves, each of them extremely different than the last..
Three of every clan were alone together.. not knowing the other nine were out there
But they had no idea on what to do.. all of them (whether shown or not) were very scared on the
future of themselves.. they were essentially a pack of ragtag rouges.. come from four large
clans that were taken out by essentially nothing...
Prey was still very scarce and they grew very close together making sure none of them were ill or too
malnourished the weeks that followed the last eclipse.. Some of them still mourning over their families
and friends and some trying hard to keep the group on their feet with hope.. They had no plan,
they had no sense of direction

That was until Lillith came..

Lillith; A large Bobcat who came into the groups territory like a shadow.. it was suddenly and at
a time when they all were the most anxious and dismayed about the future of the "clan" that they had..
The bobcat was a wise cat.. her pelt adorned in silvers and gold flecks that shone even under the thick
canopy of their forest.. her eyes were bright yellow that pierced through ones soul..
She was pleased when she appeared in-front of the band of cats, telling them sweet whispers of a
prophecy...

I have heard only whisperings of the band of twelve.. A voice not of mine has told me to
look for you.. to mentor you under the Hunters moon.. It seems I have found you..

The bobcat went through each and every one of the fallen clans, gathering every three that
were left alive and forgotten in the thick of the forest.. The cats; Young,
tired and afraid to go on alone.. Followed the Bobcats words.. Lillith took the band of twelve from
their shadow plagued home of their past clan.. Walking miles with them at her heels,
blindly putting their trust in this wise Bobcat..
She led them across a long wooden bridge, connecting over the long winding lake that surrounded the
area that the four clans resided.. None of the cats even knew the bridge existed, long vines clinging to
it as if it had been there for many many years.. their minds cluttered with anxieties as the river was
one of the many protections the past clans had.. they had never known there was so much more to
the Chiron forest, they had been sheltered all their life from the stressers from the eclipses and never
was told about an outside..

As they passed the bridge, they canopy of the thick trees began to part and the band of cats looked
to the sky to see it shine with many constellations.. the sky tinted in a blue black hue that
was absoloutley magnificent..

xxxx

xxxx

โ†Ÿ - - โ†Ÿ - - โ†Ÿ

โ†ท . ๐ผ๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’น..? . โ†ถ

xxxx

โœฆ- - โ˜พ - - ๐ŸŒ• - - โ˜ฝ- - โœฆ- - โ˜พ - - ๐ŸŒ• - - โ˜ฝ- - โœฆ- -xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Over the entire night, Lillith walked with them through this new part of the forest that they had never seen.. the rustling of prey that used to be so foreign to them echoed around as they walked, drawing the cats ever more excited..

She took them to a clearing.. a beautiful area where the canopy was left open and parted, the moon shone down upon the small camp.. A stream was heard not too far off and the ever so exciting sounds of prey scuttled around the nearby areas, making every cat happy to hear the sweet sound that was once so foreign to them.

Lillith stopped midst the camp, looking down upon the cats as she lowly spoke, the energy off of them was high and happy..
My children, I give you a place to stay.. a place to thrive..
A cat spoke up, hesitant about following the bobcat to begin with..
Why should we trust you? He spoke..

Lillith looked upon the tom, drawing in a heavy breath..
My children.. It pains me to tell you such an awful thing.. but you twelve are the only remaining wild clan cats since the eclipse.. Since the first Blood Moon, no clan cats were able to bare any kits.. this happened to every clan that the Blood Moon shone down on.. The night that the first blood moon shone down, I had a terrifying dream.. my ancestors spoke to me, telling me that I am supposed to be the mother of the next clan cats.. to look for the twelve.. and at last I have found you~ She nodded..

The shock that they were the last clan cats made an unsettling and anxious commotion..

My children.. Please.. do not worry.. every one of you, born in a different month before the blood moon, each of you living through the hardships carried through it all.. you will not have to worry any more..

The ancestors have told me everything.. they have told me how to read the stars every new moon that appears that aligns with each and every one of you, able to tell your future for that moon
She smiled, with every one of you, you will be able to know what is going to happen to you.. a peek into your future in a sence Lillith spoke with confidence.. watching as the young cats looked a little less frightened knowing that their future is known..

That was only a few moons ago .. still trying to get used to the lack of a clan around them and being dependant on eachother, they attempt to thrive in this paradise that the mysterious bobcat had taken them to..
Every moon, each cat takes their turn going into Lilliths den, a glowing pool with many crystals lining the walls.. the whole place looked like the night sky.. Each of them getting a reading from the Bobcat, listening to how their next month will be planned out.. Their questions on their future being answered and their worries ceased.
Its a new clan life.. a safe clan life.. one that is protected by the night sky~

Until the next blood moon..

โœฆ- - โ˜พ - - ๐ŸŒ• - - โ˜ฝ- - โœฆ- - โ˜พ - - ๐ŸŒ• - - โ˜ฝ- - โœฆ- -

discussion + form thread
Last edited by Vlette on Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“‘๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ญ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ- ๐“ฆ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ก๐“Ÿ

Postby Vlette » Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:11 pm

Fire Clan ~ Aries, Leo, Sagittarius
(X, X & X)
EarthClan ~ Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn
(X, X & Wolfpath)
AirClan ~ Gemini, Libra, Aquarius
(X, X & Rosepelt)
WaterClan ~ Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces
(PaleHeather, Reserved & X)

FireClan-
Like fire itself, Fireclan cats tend to be passionate, dynamic, and temperamental. Fire can keep you warm, or it can do great destruction. While fire burns out quickly without fuel to keep it going, it can also regenerate its power from the ashes. A single spark can set off a forest fire. As a result, fire signs need to be nurtured and managed carefully.

EarthClan-
EarthClan cats keep it real. They are the โ€œgroundedโ€ cats of the clans, the ones who bring us down to earth and remind us to start with a solid foundation. Slow and steady, these โ€œbuildersโ€ are loyal and stable, and stick by their clan members through hard times. On good days, theyโ€™re practical; at worst, they can be materialistic or too focused on the surface of things to dig into the depths.

AirClan-
AirClan cats are all about action, ideas, and motionโ€”they are the โ€œwinds of change.โ€ When a strong gust hits you, you canโ€™t help but move. While some within their ranks may be true-life โ€œairheads,โ€ others are as powerful as a gravity-defying G-force. Air signs bring everyone a breath of fresh air when things start to get stale. Like the breeze, you canโ€™t quite catch them, and you never know where theyโ€™ll drop you once they sweep you up. It will almost always been an adventure, though.

WaterClan-
Intuitive, emotional and ultra-sensitive, Waterclan cats can be as mysterious as the ocean itself. Like water, they can be refreshing, or they can drown you in their depths. These signs often have intense dreams and borderline-psychic intuition. Security is important to themโ€”after all, water needs a container, or it dries up and disappears.

TAROTS

Capricorn's Weekly Tarot Leaf; The Six of Cups) : is often a card about nostalgia; looking back on how things โ€œusedโ€ to be. It can be (but is not always) connected with children or childhood. Itโ€™s important not to spend too much time and effort thinking about the โ€œgood old days.โ€ We all have happy memories to reflect on from time to time, but if we start thinking that the โ€œbest of all years have gone byโ€, then that can become a self-fulfilling prophecy.
Last edited by Vlette on Fri Oct 20, 2023 1:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Vlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“‘๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ญ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ- ๐“ฆ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ก๐“Ÿ - Open

Postby Vlette » Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:13 pm

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“
Relations;
X

โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“
Current Season;
Moon 1 - September
Beginning of Fall

โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“
Scenery;
Giant Beech, Maple, Crataegus laevigata and Pinus
wallichiana, Flowering dogwood, rhododendron,
hawthorn and the rare Wisteria

โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›

~~~~~Rise of Scorpio and Sagittarius ~~~~~~~

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“

Prey;
songbirds - very common // squirrel - common //
salamanders/frogs - common // bluegill/sunfish - very common //
shrew - common // chipmunk - very common // mice - common//
vole - common // bass - common // carp - common // duck - very uncommon //
rabbit - uncommon // quail - rare // turkey - rare //

Dangerous Prey;
large fish - rare// mink - rare // pine marten - uncommon //
skunk - rare // Bird of Prey/ BoP chicks or hatchlings - extremely rare //
Hare/Hare pups - Rare// Swan / Goose chicks or hatchlings - rare //

Predators;
Birds of Prey - Common //
badgers - uncommon // wild dogs - uncommon // black bear - rare //
grizzly bear - rare // wolves - rare // rabid animals - rare

โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›
Vlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“‘๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ญ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ- ๐“ฆ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ก๐“Ÿ - Open

Postby Vlette » Fri Aug 11, 2023 9:07 pm

โ™ก P A L E H E A T H E R ~ The Motherly Molly โ™ก
x _________________________________ x
โ™ก {molly}โ™ก{warrior} โ™ก {cancer}โ™ก {voice} โ™ก {location; warriors den & stream} โ™ก {tag(s); open} โ™ก
x
She could still feel the only warmth she could grasp from that fateful day..

The marsh was quiet. It was so very quiet. Paleheather had nestled herself atop a flat stone that had been sun-kissed through the early morning into the evening. The warmth that radiated from her environment and the sun cascading down from the flecked canopy could have been concidered heavenly. The sandy and cream colored molly stuck out like a sore thumb within the reeds and tall watergrass that was so abundant near the water. Her eyes were glossy as she looked at her reflection in the water below her.
"You'll be alright my love" She whispered.
Nestled beside her lie her beloved Goldenthroat. His breath struggling to muster any ounce of oxigen that his lungs could muster as his large yet weak frame lie on his side at the edge of the stream. Like most others in Waterclan, he was falling ill. After the most recent of the blood moons came and went, their leader, deputy and medicine cat all had passed within the night. With no medicine cat, food, and illness spreading like wildfire, the whole clan had practically been wiped out.
"You'll be alright, I promise" She cooed gently, nuzzling a tiny firey mass that hugged itself close to her chest.
Her body burned on the inside, holding back heaves of heavy sobs and cries. She knew what would become of her most loved and precious ones.
"Paleheather" A rattled whisper leaked from Goldenthroat. Her face lifting from being burrowed within his dark amber and firey coat. "Yes my dear, anything" She replied as gentle as she could, hiding her wavering tone within a whisper.
"We will watch over you, I promise. We will always be with you, my love." He mewled. Using the last of his energy to shakily lift his head and touch noses with Paleheather.. for the last time. He lay his head back down on the warm stone as his shaky breathing slowed.

"Please dont go.." Paleheather broke. Tears falling down her face as the silence started to grow between breaths. Until there were no more.

She looked down at her kit, whom they had adoringly named Ospreykit. He had also become still.

Paleheather cried as the sun blanketed her. The warmth still touching her to this day.
She could still remember the warmth.

What was small whimpers in her sleep slowly grew to more pained yowls until Paleheather gasped herself awake, her coat sticking up on-end with her long pelt making her look twice her size, and incredibly distressed. That warmth was gone and now replaced with the dark insides of the warriors den, the damp and potent scents of moss and mildew clung to the warriors den, so new to invite this new band of cats that their scent hadn't seeped through the stones cracks yet.. Paleheather's quickened breathing and frantic grasp on reality started to settle as her surroundings sunk in.

Only a dream..

The stifled whimper that Paleheather swallowed turned to a lump in her throat, unsure if the molly would have it come bubbling up into a cry or an angry yowl through her day.. She was never the same after the recent loss of Goldenthroat and Ospreykit. Shs had lost practically an entire clan.. but Goldenthroat and Ospreykit were her whole world. Her long and beautiful sandy coat looked more and more matted through the moons and her mood was never as sunny as it was. Every day was different for the molly.
She took in a pained breath, swallowing the painful lump in her throat and lifting her small body up from her nest that she spent the majority of her time in through the last few moons. Paleheather made her way towards the opening of the warriors den, her once shining mossy eyes now dull and glossy like marbles. Her ears pinned flat as she looked to try and ground herself a little better.

Goldenthroat was once an outsider to Waterclan. His giant frame was something that was irregular of Waterclan cats with their sleek coats and small bodies fit for swimming and catching fish. He was taken in as an apprentice when his mother fell ill and had passed on the Waterclan boarder. He was a clumsy adolecent, which Paleheather found charming. His large paws he would trip over constantly like a newborn, making him fall on his face attempting to catch fish at times. He grew to harness his strength and size, becoming a vital hunter and protector for the clan. Rogues knew not to mess with him and his intimidating exterior made others draw away from him.
Paleheather knew better though. Growing up together the two would sneak away and play in the reeds, running after tadpoles and away from the snapping turtles. Their love only grew as the moons passed, with every snaggle toothed mewl that Goldenthroat spoke, Paleheather was there nussled up at his side. He was so excited when Paleheather had found out she was pregnant with Ospreykit. He was at her every beck and call being so overly protective of her. He slept outside her down-laidened nest that he so maticuliously gathered for her.
Ospreykit was born into love. He was so cared for. Goldenthroat would play with him every chance he could. As much as you could play with a newborn anyway.

But they were gone.
That warmth, was gone.

Paleheather took in a deep breath, looking out to the distant forest that surrounded them. It was so different to Waterclan.. she needed something familiar and comforting to her..
Her small frame stood to pad down to the newfound clans nearby stream. It was surrounded with lillypads, reeds and slow-moving water, making it an abundant place with fish, amphibians and water birds.
She sat at the streams edge, a stone warming her body as the morning started to wake the forest. She staired at her reflection as her late Goldenthroats whisper rung in her ears "We will always be with you, my love".
_________________________________ x
Vlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Fri Aug 11, 2023 10:32 pm

Wolfpath
โ›ˆ Male - Warrior - Capricorn - Warriors den & Camp - Open for Interactions โ›ˆ

indentationThe scorching nightmare started the same way every night, it started with a good day. The day before the first blood moon, before things just started to turn wrong. The large dark form of his father lumbered over, laughing cheerily as his mate; Wolfpaths mother trailed behind. The two cats were named well, Nightstep's fur was deep and dark as a new moon night, and Bluepetal's had glossy blue-gray fur, with rippling stripes adorning her coat. He supposed that his siblings were named well as well. But they rarely showed up in his dreams these days, just his parents. And Swanpaw. He hated to admit it but Longstripe's training for the younger tom was subpar. Still, considering the timing, Wolfpath figured it was due to the fact that his brother's litter had been born meer sunrises after Swanpaw was given to him to mentor.
    indentation That had never made sense to him, his brother was a rather erratic cat. He'd agree to go on a border patrol and not seven strides later change his mind, leave the patrol, and go hunting. Wolfpath heaved a sigh, he loved his brother, truly, but he couldn't help but think his old leader made a mistake. And he had said so, very loudly within the first moon of Swanpaws training. At a clan meeting. In all honesty, he would have wondered if Longstripe was a lost - or possibly stolen - Airclan kit, were it not for the fact that he was a near copy of their mother, but maybe it was their parent's kittypet roots? He shook his head, as his parents approached, one laying down on either side of him.
    indentationA purr rumbled in his throat, as he pressed his head into his mother's shoulder, then again into his father's. A silent greeting he'd had since kithood when he felt too insecure to speak aloud. "How is your son, Wolfpath, he hasn't come to visit us in moons!" His mother asked, a raspy purr rumbling in her throat. Oh i remember this day, this is when i figured it out. He remembered absently, grief making him choke on his words once more. "Son? Wh-what son? To my knowl-knowledge I don't have a mate, isn't that usually a requ-requirement of having a son, much less kits in ge-general?" He questioned once again, inwardly curing that bleeding stutter.
    indentationHis father's booming laugh brought him out of his cursing, his attention back to the situation at hand. "Ah, Wolfpath, when will you learn, family isn't just blood, it's about choice as well. Just like the clan." The elder rasped cheerfully. He opened his maw to make a retort but was cut off by the yowling of Swanpaw, tussling angrily with an older apprentice. His head snapped over, and he sighed moving to get up. Bluepetal shook her head, "No, darling, let someone else take care of it. You have other places to be right now. We'll take care of our eldest grandkit, and you can take care of your new clan." She said as she got up, before trotting over to the two yowling apprentices. He blinked, That's not what happened last time. But neither did the fight.
    indentationHis eyes narrowed as his gaze turned to his father. The dark black tom simply smile and said, "Time to go Wolfpath, you have work to do." And with that, the scenery around him faded into black. The sounds of songbirds made his eyes flutter open, and sigh. He could have done with a few moments longer, a few moments to just look at his son. Maybe speak to him, but his dreams were rarely nice enough to do that. So maybe not a nightmare, but that dream certainly wasn't kind, not to him. Shaking his head, the hulking tom got to his feet shaking out moss that stuck to his coat, before padding out of the warrior's den. The light was blinding, and the large tom grimaced, blinking rapidly a few times as he slowly got used to the brightness of daylight once more. The area, that the rag-tag group had made camp in was both similar to Earthclans, but also nothing like it at the same time. It was, mildly horrifying, and tugged at his belly in the worst and best ways. Padding over to a more shaded area of camp the tom sat down, and began to groom his thick coat.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vlette » Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:25 pm

โ™ก L I L L I T H ~ The Whimsical Bobcat โ™ก
โ™ก {molly}โ™ก{clan-overseer} โ™ก {?}โ™ก {voice} โ™ก {location; warriors den & stream} โ™ก {tag(s); Wolfpath} โ™ก
x

Lillith snuck out from behind the bushes entering the camp, her heavily padded paws quieting every step she took. Her presence came suddenly as she dropped a large pheasant behind Wolfpath where the fresh-kill pile had been set. Small amber feathers danced off from the bird as it hit the ground with a thud, moving gracefully between the speckled peeking of sunlight through the canopy. "You're quite the shadow, my child", The bobcat said. Her voice always trailed with a deep rumbling in her throat, almost sounding hoarse. "I haven't seen much of you since I had picked you and your clanmates up from Earthclan", She whispered. Her head lowered as she raised her large paw to her maw, licking her massive claws of all the flame-colored feathers of the exotic-looking bird at her feet. "You and I haven't gotten to formally talk one on one yet. How are you feeling in your new home?" Lillith asked, glancing up at him.

โ™ก {molly}โ™ก{warrior} โ™ก {cancer}โ™ก {voice} โ™ก {location; River} โ™ก {tag(s); open} โ™ก
x

Paleheathers ears flickered backwards as dragonflies buzzed past her, their deep hum snapping her from her haze as she sat curled up at the waters edge. A huff of air escaped her nose, annoyed by the sudden part of her dissociation. It wasn't that she hated her new situation. Her new clan had looked like a sanctuary for the few clan cats that were left. Logically, most would be hopeful of the new opportunity and be frolicking in the new vegetation or hunting for the strange and new looking prey. But all Paleheather could think of was: "Why me?". She had begged Starclan as she lay with her past mate and her kit to take her with them. Her heavy heart weighed hard on her entire being. She had no desire to converse with the clan that had essentially saved her and her clan-mates. She just couldn't muster the energy.

A flash of silver rippled in front of her in the river, the shallow side of the waters edge was mostly river stones making it a little slippery. Small fish weaved in-between the stones that were a few fox-lengths infront of PaleHeather.
Back in Waterclan, Paleheather was an avid fisher, she and the other clan cats enjoyed small minnows and fish that they could catch with the large river that ran through their own territory. Her green eyes flashed to the sparkle of the fish scales in the sunlight, curling her tail back and forth as her paws clung to the river stone she sat on.
She had ignored her stomach for a long time, as most of her clan-mates had after most prey had gotten so hard to find. The fish in her territory had ceased to swim down to their part of the river. Paleheathers eyes grew large as her stomach had gnawed at her the moment she had seen the fish, her mouth dripping with saliva. She pounced into the water, taking a small fish with her maw and plucking it out of the water. Her long coat dripped with the clear river water as she hunched over the water and began to eat the fish with vigor.
"Fish.. fish again.. oh how I had missed fish.. " Paleheather had thought to herself, her face drenched as she gnawed at the last bit of her last catch. Before long, Paleheather could be seen from a distance catching many small fish in the pond, chasing after them like an apprentice toying with mice. Her heart fluttered
Vlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Wed Aug 16, 2023 9:28 pm

Wolfpath
โ›ˆ Male - Warrior - Capricorn - Camp - Lillith, open โ›ˆ

indentationThe sudden rustling of bushes made his ears perk up but saw nothing behind him. Confused as he was, the tom was able to relax for all but a moment as a thud behind him sounded, swinging around with the hair along his spine raised. Freezing moments later as Lillith came into view, Wolfpath sighed and relaxed once more. He wasn't sure how he felt about this whole thing, the place granted them a sanctuary that he'd never known before. At the same time, the creature; Lillith, the bobcat, made him tense. He'd never met a creature - at least not a feline one - so large, it was unnerving, to say the least. Her calling them - or at least himself - my child was mildly irritating, he had parents thank you, nor was he a young impressionable cat in need of a parental figure. Like Swanpaw.
    indentation Grief reared its ugly head again, and he was forced to hold back the noise that wanted to work its way up his throat. He cleared his throat, "A comparison could be made I suppose. One could say that my father was made of night and darkness, so it's only natural that I too am a shadow." The tom retorted, his tail lashing once, then twice in an open show as nerves as she groomed one large paw. Gulping at the equally massive claws at her disposal, a grimace flickering across his face. Giving a one-sided shrug the tom didn't know how to answer her words, they were all busy cats, getting to know the lay of the land. getting used to working with one another, former enemies as we were. Wolfpath mused, whiskers twitching with some of his lighter humor.
    indentation"It is..." He started to reply, before trailing off. The tom sat down on his haunches, frowning at his paws for a moment, before looking back up. "It's interesting. A good blend of our old homes, but still strange enough to warrant caution." He said giving her a basic overview of how things were in camp, with the clan cats. He wasn't quite ready to admit his own problems just yet. Even if they were virtually alone, another clan-mate could walk in without even a moment's notice. And Wolfpath wasn't ready to bare his soul to strangers - though he'd lived alongside them for seasons, even if most of them were from different clans. Much less a strange - and frankly scary - bobcat named Lillith of all things.
    indentationHe sighed and lowered his voice," As for myself? I'm... fine. Well enough, working through my grief of losing everything." He shrugged once more, turning his eyes down so he could glare at the ground. Claws digging into the soil below, as they threatened to rake up dust and dirt. He didn't want to talk about this, his discomfort obvious with the flattening of his ears.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby reefsharkivist » Fri Sep 29, 2023 3:44 pm

Rosepelt

๐ŸŒนhe/him | aquarius | medicine cat | camp | open to interactions โ™’

Rosepelt grunted as he attempted to drag the comfrey root into camp. The already big root seemed even larger compared to his small frame, and he was using all his strength to move it. When he finally got it unsnagged from one of the large rocks outside camp, he sighed, half from exhaustion and half from relief. Then he finished dragging it past the freshkill pile and towards some of the other herbs that heโ€™d gathered. Rosepelt could have chosen a smaller root to bring, but heโ€™d figured it would be better to have extra comfrey now than to have to scramble to find more during a real emergency. The young cat stretched with an audible crack as he rearranged his herbs.

Before Lillith had first come to collect him, he'd been nervous. It had already been hard enough to begin his apprenticeship and learn all the herbs at such a young age, but his mentorโ€™s untimely death during the fourth eclipse also left him struggling to piece together everything she hadnโ€™t taught him yet, as well as trying to care for AirClan's ailments all by himself. It was a relief to have an authority figure again.

Speaking of Lillith, he wanted to find her to let her know about the comfrey. Rosepelt looked around until he saw her talking to a huge black-furred tom. He couldnโ€™t tell what they were saying, but he noticed the tomโ€™s ears flatten. Rosepelt decided to approach slowly so he wouldnโ€™t startle them. He cleared his throat quietly to get Lillithโ€™s attention.
reefsharkivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vlette » Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:32 pm

Art (c) Vlette- Do not copy, trace, steal, reference or use as your own

โ™ก L I L L I T H ~ The Whimsical Bobcat โ™ก
โ™ก {molly}โ™ก{clan-overseer} โ™ก {?}โ™ก {voice} โ™ก {location; warriors den} โ™ก {tag(s); Wolfpath & Rosepelt} โ™ก
x

"I can understand making a home with cats from clans whom you may have deemed as enemies in the past may be daunting, young Capricorn" Lillith spoke, her gaze starting to fixate on the rustling trees in the distance. Her face was strong and poised, but she had a gentle aura about her even at rest. "I hope you will consider that we only have each other in times like this" The bobcat muttered, her voice lowering to a calm and personal warble. Although the bobcat was a statue of leadership for the forest cats, she was just as clueless as to what was going on with their species. All she knew is what the prophecies and omens had foretold her. Her eyes focused back onto the large soot-colored cat with his ears flattened in a dismissal. Lillith gave him a small nod, "I think you may be able to empathize with others in that way, young Capricorn."
Lillith's eyes flashed, her ear flickering back as Rosepelt crept his small body up at her side. The bobcat's small tail waggled from side to side as she turned to face him, his mouth smelled pungent of herbs. "Little Aquarius!" She boomed happily, rising to her large paws. She padded over to him so as to not disturb Wolfpath with her more upbeat and playful switch in energy towards Rosepelt. As she approached him she lowered her stance so as to not tower over the small tom. "I know it may seem overwhelming being in a new area as a medicine cat. You are learning where all the herbs are and how much you have in what place" Lillith smiled. "It smells like you were pretty successful in your hunt though, what have you found?"

Vlette wrote:
โ™ก {molly}โ™ก{warrior} โ™ก {cancer}โ™ก {voice} โ™ก {location; River} โ™ก {tag(s); open} โ™ก
x

Paleheathers ears flickered backwards as dragonflies buzzed past her, their deep hum snapping her from her haze as she sat curled up at the waters edge. A huff of air escaped her nose, annoyed by the sudden part of her dissociation. It wasn't that she hated her new situation. Her new clan had looked like a sanctuary for the few clan cats that were left. Logically, most would be hopeful of the new opportunity and be frolicking in the new vegetation or hunting for the strange and new looking prey. But all Paleheather could think of was: "Why me?". She had begged Starclan as she lay with her past mate and her kit to take her with them. Her heavy heart weighed hard on her entire being. She had no desire to converse with the clan that had essentially saved her and her clan-mates. She just couldn't muster the energy.

A flash of silver rippled in front of her in the river, the shallow side of the waters edge was mostly river stones making it a little slippery. Small fish weaved in-between the stones that were a few fox-lengths infront of PaleHeather.
Back in Waterclan, Paleheather was an avid fisher, she and the other clan cats enjoyed small minnows and fish that they could catch with the large river that ran through their own territory. Her green eyes flashed to the sparkle of the fish scales in the sunlight, curling her tail back and forth as her paws clung to the river stone she sat on.
She had ignored her stomach for a long time, as most of her clan-mates had after most prey had gotten so hard to find. The fish in her territory had ceased to swim down to their part of the river. Paleheathers eyes grew large as her stomach had gnawed at her the moment she had seen the fish, her mouth dripping with saliva. She pounced into the water, taking a small fish with her maw and plucking it out of the water. Her long coat dripped with the clear river water as she hunched over the water and began to eat the fish with vigor.
"Fish.. fish again.. oh how I had missed fish.. " Paleheather had thought to herself, her face drenched as she gnawed at the last bit of her last catch. Before long, Paleheather could be seen from a distance catching many small fish in the pond, chasing after them like an apprentice toying with mice. Her heart fluttered
Vlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby reefsharkivist » Sun Oct 22, 2023 4:27 am

Rosepelt

๐ŸŒนhe/him | aquarius | medicine cat | camp | open to interactions โ™’

Rosepelt basked in the warm glow of Lillithโ€™s words. It felt good to be recognized. He started listing the names of the few herbs and roots heโ€™d found, as well as all the ones he still needed to find. โ€œโ€ฆ and I already gathered some of the burdock that was the comfrey,โ€ he finished. He was keenly aware of Lillith looking at him. Even lying down she was taller than Rosepelt, and her paws were huge! Still, he was used to being small compared to other cats, so he was not as unnerved by Lillithโ€™s size as other cats might be.

โ€œRight, I think I should probably eat something before I collapse,โ€ he semi-joked. The small tom hadnโ€™t eaten yet, and he had already exerted himself with the heavy roots. He figured he should try hunting one of these days, but right now he was too tired. Rosepelt started to turn toward the fresh-kill pile, twitching his tail to signal that Lillith was welcome to come along if she wanted.

Last bumped by Vlette on Sun Oct 22, 2023 4:27 am.
reefsharkivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me