r e b i r t h . [high-lit warrior cats roleplay, FULL]

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

r e b i r t h . [high-lit warrior cats roleplay, FULL]

Postby lesbianism » Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:16 pm

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

C L O S E D .

Once long ago, clan cats roamed the forest. They had strange laws, and protected their own with their lives. Those who dared to cross their scent markers and enter their territory were driven out just as quickly as they had came. They caught prey and fed the young and weak before themselves, living with a strange sort of nobility. The cats lived like this for many moons - until disaster struck.

A terrible sickness swept through the clan, leaving few cats alive, and even fewer able to hunt and fight. The medicine cats could do nothing against this mystery sickness. Those who survived had forsaken their ancestors in light of this epidemic - becoming rogues, loners, even kittypets - and the markers they had so diligently put up every day for moons faded. Now, loners and rouges have made the forest their home, and the odd kittypet wanders in without opposition. The clan cats are long gone.

Will they ever return to their former glory?
Last edited by lesbianism on Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:43 pm, edited 8 times in total.
lesbianism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

r u l e s .

Postby lesbianism » Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:18 pm

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
x
x
    this is a high-lit roleplay. please try to write at least 3 decent paragraphs per reply. writer's block is understandable, in which case go for 1½ - 2 paragraphs.

lgbtqia+ characters are welcome and encouraged. (there is a possibility that your cat may have a pre-decided crush that is of the same sex.)

you are expected to be active (reply at least three times a week). if you do not reply for over a week (without prior notice), i will open up your spot. you are welcome to reclaim this spot, providing it has not been taken. on the third time your spot is opened, you may not take it back unless you have a very good reason (exams, family trouble, unexpected lack of wifi, etc.).

for questions, oorp talk, and plot/character relationship discussion, please use the discussion topic, or PM the person who it concerns.

please make your form as in-depth as possible. you may use dot-points, but full sentences are preferred. you must include basic information (appearance description, backstory/history, age, etc.). you may go wild with your character, but the skeleton provided must be used.

reservations last 3 days. to reserve a spot, PM me, or post on the discussion topic.
Last edited by lesbianism on Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:06 pm, edited 6 times in total.
lesbianism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

t e r r i t o r y .

Postby lesbianism » Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:25 pm

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
x
x
    ⅰ/ twoleg place. the chosen home of kittypets, twolegs, some loners, and some rogues. monsters roam the streets day in and day out, and dogs howl throughout the night.

ⅱ/ the forest. the past territory of a clan now gone. rogues and loners live here, along with foxes and badgers. it has a few kittypets who hang around sometimes, and is plentiful with prey.

ⅲ/ the falls. found in the forest. a large waterfall, flowing into a clear pool. a source of freshwater fish and clean drinking water. in greenleaf, some cats come here to bathe and swim.

ⅳ/ abandoned nest. found in the forest. a rotting twoleg's nest that has been abandoned for many moons. it is the current living place of a harmless loner who is willing to let other wild cats stay a night or two, as long as they don't cause trouble.

ⅴ/ the old camp. the camp of the clan that once lived here. it lies in the heart of the forest, a stone-throw from the falls. each small cave was once the home of a rank of cat, but now, all but one is swamped with moss and cobwebs, suffering from moons of disuse.
Last edited by lesbianism on Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:26 pm, edited 4 times in total.
lesbianism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

p r o p h e c y .

Postby lesbianism » Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:27 pm

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

prophecy:
    Stars cannot exist without a sky to hold them up, and without the birds to plant them, the burning sun and cooling water to nourish them, or the shade to protect them, a plant will wilt and die.

symbols:
    Stars - StarClan / sky - the clan / birds - kestrel (bird name) / burning sun - three (pelt) / cooling water - six (calm, nurturing) / shade - four (protective) / plant - lilac and one (plant names, young and vulnerable)

meaning:
    StarClan cannot exist without a clan to support them - without them, they will fade. In the same way, the younger members of the clan must be supported, and all must work together to let the young - and the clan - flourish.
Last edited by lesbianism on Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:40 am, edited 5 times in total.
lesbianism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

o t h e r i n f o .

Postby lesbianism » Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:28 pm

xx

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

xxdate, weather, & prey:
    second moon of greenleaf, first claw of the moon.
    sunny
    prey is plentifulxx

xxinfo:
    every two weeks of roleplay is a moon passed. remember to age your cats!
    medicine cats travel to the skytree (moonstone equivalent) twice in that time.
    every full moon cats have a gathering, share news.xx

xxold clan things:
    warrior code
    medicinal herbs
    ceremonies
    warrior names

xxcurrent things:
    prophecies
    clan terminology (some may be exclusive to places in the books, and therefore irrelevant)
    kittypets
    loners
    rogues
Last edited by lesbianism on Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:10 pm, edited 10 times in total.
lesbianism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

m e m b e r s & r a n k s .

Postby lesbianism » Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:32 pm

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

prophecy members & ranks
    PetraMacneary - dandelion - rogue

xx- dilute tortoiseshell & white tom with blue eyes
    xx- 10 moons

bel racat - kestrel - rogue
    xx- blue-grey she-cat with yellow eyes
    xx- 58 moons (4 years & 10 months)

wildsight - frecklenose - ex-clan cat
    xx- ginger & white tom-cat with green eyes.
    xx- 96 moons (8 years)

Krennic. - dusk - loner
    xx- large ticked tabby she-cat with green-yellow eyes
    xx- 41 moons (3 years & 5 months)

lesbianism - lilac - runaway kittypet
    xx- blue eyed white she-cat with silver points & rings around tail
    xx- 7 moons

Immortes - edelweiss - loner
    xx- fluffy white she-cat with deep green eyes
    xx- 14 moons (1 year & 2 months)
Last edited by lesbianism on Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:43 am, edited 17 times in total.
lesbianism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

a l l e g i a n c e s .

Postby lesbianism » Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:34 pm

P L O T xR E C A P .
Lilac left her twoleg's house to follow the instructions given to her by StarClan - find the tom in the old clan camp, and ask him to rebuild his lost clan. When she got there, he wasn't particularly enthusiastic, but has let her stay with him all the same. Lilac has been staying in the old camp with frecklenose for about a moon, and is eager to go speak to the rogues and loners of the forest to recruit them to her cause. She has not yet received the prophecy.

romance wrote:- one way
- mutual pining
- relationship

edelweiss ❥ dusk

loners
    lilac - lesbianism - runaway kittypet

xx- blue eyed white she-cat with silver points & rings around tail
    xx- 7 moons

frecklenose - wildsight - ex-clan cat
    xx- ginger & white tom-cat with green eyes.
    xx- 96 moons (8 years)

dusk - Krennic.
    xx- large ticked tabby she-cat with green-yellow eyes
    xx- 41 moon (3 years & 5 months)

edelweiss - Immortes
    xx- fluffy white she-cat with deep green eyes
    xx- 14 moons (1 year & 2 months)

rogues
    kestrel - bel racat

xx- blue-grey she-cat with yellow eyes
    xx- 58 moons (4 years & 10 months)

dandelion - PetraMacneary
    xx- dilute tortoiseshell & white tom with blue eyes
    xx- 10 moons

kittypets
    ??? - ???

xx- description
    xx- age
Last edited by lesbianism on Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:05 am, edited 14 times in total.
lesbianism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

o p e n .

Postby lesbianism » Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:07 pm

C L O S E D .

all slots have currently been taken.
lesbianism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 𝕝 𝕚 𝕝 𝕒 𝕔 .

Postby lesbianism » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:11 am

🌸 𝕝 𝕚 𝕝 𝕒 𝕔 .
          she-cat - 7 moons - run-away kittypet - lesbian - @ the falls ↠ old clan camp - tags; frecklenose
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
            Lilac stretched out in the greenleaf sun. Since she had arrived at the old camp, her dreams of Starclan had dwindled to almost nothing; those dreams she did have were distorted and short. She had thought that perhaps it was the location, and so had moved to a small, sunny clearing to doze, not far from the falls. Unfortunately, her dreams had been no clearer here.

xxxAt least I got a nice nap, she thought to herself. She yawned as the sun wound warm hands into her fur. It briefly reminded of her old twolegs, petting her in the warmth of the fire that they had kept in their nest. This, of course, this was much better. Here in the forest, she was free of the tiny, grabby she-kit. The dog no longer nipped at her tail, or yapped at the door when she was trying to sleep. She ate fresh prey, and not dry, tasteless pellets or cold meat.

xxxReluctantly, she got to her feet, making her way back to the old camp. If StarClan wouldn't - or couldn't - talk to her, she would do the next best thing, and ask Frecklenose for guidance. He had already taught her plenty in the moon she'd spent with him - he'd began to teach her how to hunt, though she wasn't very good at it yet, and she almost knew the whole warrior code now. Ranks had been easy enough to learn, though she was still wrapping her head around the clan names that came with them. She hadn't done much fighting at all yet... but still, she was eager to begin talking to some of the other cats in the area.

xxx"Frecklenose!" she yowled as she walked into camp, "I'm back!" She looked around for the ginger tom.
            xxx"Sleeping at the falls didn't give me any StarClan dreams or anything. How did clan cats used to talk to StarClan? And also, do you think maybe we could start asking other cats around the forest to join the clan yet? I know I'm not any good at fighting yet, but you'll be there if anything goes wrong, right? Besides, I'm sure they'll all jump at the chance to join!" Lilac stopped her relentless stream for a moment, catching her breath.
lesbianism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♜ ━━ 001.

Postby wildsight » Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:09 am

━━ FRECKLENOSE !!
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      96 moons | tom | former medicine cat apprentice | old clan camp | tags; lilac
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
      ━━The silence of the former clan's camp would have probably driven any other feline mad by this time, but Frecklenose wasn't any other feline. The ginger-and-white tom laid in the middle of the forgotten camp, green eyes sorrowful. No matter how long he laid here every day, no matter how many times a day, no matter how many moons he did it - the pain of losing his clan never lessened. The tom was the last of the former clan, though he didn't have an ounce of pride at having such a title. If anything, he felt as if he didn't deserve it. Why the stars above had let him live out of all the others was beyond his knowledge, but alas it wasn't like he could change it.

━━Nonetheless, while he believed he should be with his fallen clanmates, his life had become a little brighter since the arrival of Lilac. No longer was he the only one here, but there was another to keep him company. Frecklenose almost thought he felt young again with the young molly around, as if he was a warrior getting assigned his own apprentice. It had felt an awful lot like such things, as he had trained the molly in hunting though he had lacked on combat skills. Without anyone to really protect anymore - besides themselves, of course -the tom hadn't really felt the need to do so. Besides, she was still young and would most certainly learn in time. That time just wouldn't be now nor today, most likely.

━━Speaking of Lilac... The tom lifted his head slightly to search the clearing, seeing that the young molly hadn't returned from...where had she gone again? The tom mumbled a few words, shaking his head. Honestly, his memory was getting bad - something he hated to admit, but with growing age it was bound to happen sooner or later. The ginger tom had been a little on edge as of late, since Lilac had been hoping to have receive clearer dreams from StarClan. He wasn't exactly sure how he felt about this, but even so a part of him was curious about these dreams. Still, he couldn't shake the feeling of hesitance on the matter, even dread.

━━The tom's ears pricked when he heard Lilac's voice, turning to face her. He nodded slightly at her words, relaxing a bit with a sigh. He had not realized he'd been worried about her. After all, she was the only one he had to talk to and spend time with - he didn't want something bad to happen to her too. He was about to speak, but before he could do so Lilac began to. His eyes widened slightly at her words, as they practically poured out of her like rain might from the sky above during a bad storm. He waited until she was done, before moving himself into a sitting position, wrapping his tail around his paws in a neat manner.

━━"Well, let's see...me and my mentor would go to a place called Skytree to speak to StarClan occasionally. But Skytree is a bit of a distance away..." He said with a flick of an ear. "Perhaps, that's where StarClan is..." His next sentence was mostly to himself more than Lilac. Shaking his head, he turned his attention to the young molly once more. He didn't answer her next question right away, but turned it over in his mind for a bit. Other cats... He wasn't sure he was ready to try and recruit other cats. He wasn't entirely sure if recruiting was even such a good idea anyway, if it would even be worth their time. "Lilac...recruiting cats won't be easy. I'm not even sure if its the best idea... There's only two of us and I doubt anyone would want to join. We can hardly even call ourselves a clan." He stopped for a moment, falling silent as he turned his gaze toward the camp entrance, as if he could see another figure standing there.

━━After a moment, he returned his attention to Lilac. "Perhaps...it would be wise to forget the idea?" He watched the molly for a moment, before letting out a quiet sigh. "It wouldn't hurt to try I'm sure, but...consider letting the idea go, for a change?" The young molly was always talking about rebuilding the clan, especially so as of late. Even so, Frecklenose was not up for the task. His clan was gone and it would stay that way. All that needed to happen was for them to run into a hostile outsider or two - and they'd be in trouble. But Frecklenose wasn't about to let that happen, because he wasn't about to try and recruit others, no matter how much Lilac begged for them to do so.
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me