The Collision- (Wolf & Dog rp) ACCEPTING & NEW

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

The Collision- (Wolf & Dog rp) ACCEPTING & NEW

Postby BakaNek0Lord » Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:59 pm

THE COLLISION

Wolf and Canine Roleplay

Restarted-12/18/19
Started 12/29/19

open for posting

For thousands of years, canines have stood beside humankind as their best friends.
Countless canines have devoted their lives to the wellbeing of their bipedal companions and countless more have learned the harsh truth about them. The opinions on humans vary greatly from dog to dog, some loving their 'owners' , while others harbor fear or hatred towards them. Whatever their opinion on the creatures, there was one dog who was fed up with the cruelty of humans. Her name was Delilah, a street mutt who had never felt the love of a human, only the scorn of their gazes as they shooed her from food and watched as she suffered alone on the streets. Unlike other dogs before her, she decided she would not lie down and die at the cruel hands of man, she would make her own path and live as her ancestors had; in the wild. She rallied a large group of dogs, ranging from fellow mutts to pets and purebreds, any dog fed up with their meaningless life and fled the cities. They traveled far distances, gaining and losing companions as they went. There was much to learn now that they were on their own and many just simply weren't truly meant for free life and returned to their lives as pets; others, however, thrived under Delilah's leadership. They never stayed in one place too long, not until she felt she was far enough away from the touch of man, where her new family would truly be free. Their travels saw the birth of a new generation before they found that very home; by now Delilah was a bit grey, but still youthful at heart, and finally settled down.
Their new home is located in the vast White Mountain national forest in New Hampshire, a paradise of untouched land, safe for the dogs. (Ignoring real-life human activity for this, because people manage to go everywhere it seems.) As they settled in there came a realization that they were not alone. A nearby wolf pack had taken notice of the dogs and unlike how the dogs had hoped, they were not welcomed. The exact events following the initial meeting have been distorted through the years by exaggerated stories and the death of elders but to this day, 5 generations later, the dogs and wolves still do not get along. Delilah has long since passed but her blood still runs through her predecessors and descendants, giving them the strength to keep fighting for their right to survive in a free land. This is where our story begins... Are you ready to fight for your survival? Are you a dog fighting for freedom or a wolf fighting for your land? Will there ever be peace between the two packs or will the blood continue to spill?
Either way, the Collision of these two packs could lead to the creation or destruction of everything you know.. and love...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------((Short recap- A group of dogs left human civilization many generations ago, led by a dog named Delilah, and now live in a forested mountain area. There is a nearby wolf pack that they have been on bad terms with since- fighting over the land and resources. This roleplay takes place many generations after the first dogs settled the land.))--(It has been 5 generations since the dogs first came to the lands so no original dogs/wolves are left alive)
Last edited by BakaNek0Lord on Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:14 am, edited 8 times in total.
BakaNek0Lord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby BakaNek0Lord » Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:08 pm

~RP RULES~

1-Follow all Tess/CS rules
2-No mary sue/perfect characters- everyone has weaknesses
3-Try and involve everyone, feel free to plan interactions in the Discussion forum
4-Do not be rude to other people out of character due to something their character does in the RP
5-Do not majorly harm or kill another character without getting permission from that roleplayer
6-Use third-person point of view (He, she, they, etc)
7-LGBTQ+ Characters welcome
8-Up to 4 characters per user for now
9-Post at least once a week, let me know ahead of time if you will be gone If you have a higher rank you need to be more active. Posting bare minimum 4x a week.
10-No cussing/mature scenes. Fade to black when needed. Don't add needless detail to mature topics (Gore etc)
11-Add your favorite color to other section if you have read all this
12-Turn off signature in Rp but in discussion it is fine
13-Keep genders even (Ish)
14-Be realistic with travel times and hunting/fighting scenarios
15-Post a minimum of 5 sentences (Paragraph) for each character per post. Please try and make it easy for others to respond. I care less about grammar and more about detail and depth in your writing.
16-As of right now No dogs allowed in Wolf pack
17-Small dog breeds are allowed but will mainly be medics or council
18- Wolf-dog hybrids are allowed but PM me first they will normally be loners and are very limited (Open)
-May add more if needed-

~Wolf pack rules~

1-Never disobey your alpha
2-Hunt for the pack before yourself, pups and elders eat first
3-Obey superior ranked wolves
4-Meeting or communicating with the dogs is forbidden
5-Omegas and Medics are forbidden from reproducing; though partnerships are not forbidden, they must be approved by the alpha
6-If something happens to the alpha(s) the Beta(s) gain control
7-Ranks may be challenged and earned (PM me first)
8-Dogs are forbidden to join the pack, unless directly permitted by the alpha(s)

~Dog pack rules~

1-Everything is for the good of the pack, no dog left behind
2-Protect the pups and elders at all cost
3-Leader's word is final
4-Everyone is equal and important, but listen to those appointed above you
5-Ranks are voted for and cannot be challenged
6-Any new dogs have priority to training
7-Pups and elders eat first
8-Avoid the wolves and their territory
Last edited by BakaNek0Lord on Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
BakaNek0Lord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Setting/Locations/Prey

Postby BakaNek0Lord » Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:14 pm

--Setting/Climate--

Both packs are located in the White Mountain National park in New Hampshire, a location far from the reach of cities and the vast majority of humans. The packs are separated by a long river that cuts through the mountain and basin below. The wolves are located on the more mountainous terrain while the dogs remain in the lower valleys and forest. The climate can be harsh to those not prepared for the long humid summers and harsh frigid winters. As the packs are located to the north of the state the winters are harsher than normal, especially upon the mountains. The average snowfall in any given winter is anywhere from 60 to 100 feet, so being prepared for winter is an absolute must. It is not uncommon for blizzards or snowstorms to occur during the colder seasons. During the summer; however, it is relatively comfortable with average rainfall and lower humidity the higher you go into the mountains. Thunderstorms and natural disasters are rare this far north. Winds can be especially harsh year long around the mountain summit.

--Places of importance--

Wolf pack camp-Located further north in their territory, they call a large cave in the steep mountainside their home. It can be a bit treacherous to get to but it provides warmth and safety from harsh weather and any predators. The cave is deep and wide, digging into the mountainside and providing plenty of room for the pack. The strongest, most capable wolves are situated closest to the entrance while the elders and pups are protected further back. The alphas have a small separate cave that connects to the larger by way of a short tunnel.

Dust baths -Located at the base of the mountain in the highlands. This area is mostly rock and dust with little to no vegetation. The perfect place to take a dust bath to cool off or kill bugs.

Dog pack camp-Located below the mountains in the flat basin. In a grove of trees protecting them from sight and predators. The grove is surrounded by thick foliage and hides a clearing with numerous dens inside. There is a general pack den that can accommodate the pack but also small singular ones once used by the wolves scattered about for the picking. Pups and elders are generally kept at the back of the dens for protection but there is no set place if they wish to sleep elsewhere. During the winter the trees lose their leaves and the pack is forced to go underground, taking turns to dig the snow out of their dens.

Gorges -There are two main gorges in the lowland territory. The one closest to the camp is small enough to become a small watering hole after storms. It drys up quickly and is usually just a barren depression in the land. The larger of the two is a dangerous drop off than never really fills with water and can be a deadly trap to those unaware of its depth.

The Dividing River-Located between the two packs, bordering each. This is a fast-moving river by summer, known to have drowned countless inexperienced animals and a frozen block of ice during the winter. This river is both packs' main source of water, so interactions are bound to happen, but crossing the river is forbidden, as that would be trespassing.

The Highlands- A term used to describe the wolfs' territory. This mainly composes of the mountainsides and northern land above the Dividing River. Winters are especially harsh here.

The Lowlands- A term used to describe the dogs' territory. This mainly composes of the valleys below the mountains and land south of the Dividing River. Summers can be especially humid here.

--PREY & PREDATORS--

Variety of fish--- Found in Dividing River during warm seasons & requires 1 wolf/dog

Fisher--- Found in lowlands & requires 1 wolf/2 dogs

Squirrel--- Found in Lowland trees & requires 1 wolf/dog

Red fox--- Found throughout both territories & requires 1 wolf/2 dogs

Otter---Found in Dividing river during warm seasons & requires 1 wolf/dog

Hare--- Found throughout both territories & require 1 wolf/dog

Vole--- Found Throughout both territories & require 1 wolf/dog

Porcupine--- Found throughout & Not recommended to hunt

Lynx---Mainly in lowlands but not uncommon in highlands & dangerous to pups

Raccoon--- Found mainly by the river but throughout territories & dangerous to pups & 1 wolf/ dog

Black Bear--- Found throughout during warm and Highland in winter, VERY DANGEROUS

Coyote--- Found throughout territories-on own only pest &(2 wolves/ dogs), but a pack is dangerous

Moose--- Found throughout- Extremely dangerous & 4+ wolves/dogs

White-tail deer---Found throughout & 3+ wolves/dogs
Last edited by BakaNek0Lord on Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
BakaNek0Lord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

News & Other info

Postby BakaNek0Lord » Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:16 pm

Current Events

The wolves are gathering a hunting party to go hunt white-tailed deer. The party includes- Magnus, Timur, Rhys, Succubus and Quote.- Succubus and Quote have separated from the hunting party to do a border patrol.
Enver has found a lone wolf near the wolf den, he is currently hiding her presence.

The dog leaders, Eva and Lily, are searching for a missing dog, Willoughby. The scent shows the dog crossed the river. They have followed the scent while Clove is informing the pack back at camp. The two leaders have returned and informed the pack.

Current Weather

It is currently Summer, prey and foliage is plentiful.
The sky is clear of storms and clouds. However, it is a rather hot day. There is a small breeze that is traveling down from the Highlands. The winds are causing the wolves to be upwind of the dogs' territory. The Dividing river's waters are fast-flowing and clear.

Announcments

....Applications for Male wolves & dogs are temporarily closed until the gender gaps are evened.....
....Amethyst has future pups open to be roleplayed,PM SilentMelody to snatch one ONLY ONE LEFT....
......2/10/20 A large number of characters have just been removed. Check the front Discussion page for full list of said characters. In the rp their vanishings shall be explained as them mysteriously vanishing. The wolves, during a border patrol and the dogs during the middle of the night after setting out on a search and rescue mission for Willoughby.....
.......Rp started 12/29/19.........

Past Important Events

Recently--The dog hunter, Willoughby and the wolf beta, Arwen ran off together in the middle of the night. They left the territories. Currently, only Magnus knows this happened.
The dogs have noticed their missing member and are unsettled by his disappearance.
Last edited by BakaNek0Lord on Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:19 am, edited 13 times in total.
BakaNek0Lord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ranks

Postby BakaNek0Lord » Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:24 pm

BakaNek0Lord wrote:
RANKS

---Wolf pack---
8- members total
3- females
5- males

--Alpha(s)--(1-2)
(Leader(s) of the pack,often a mated pair. They control the patrols sent out and all decisions for the pack. Their word is law.)
{Magnus} -Male/4yrs/wolf/Bi/single/pg1/BakaNek0Lord

--Beta(s)--(0-2)
(Second in command under the alpha(s). Should anything happen to the alpha they take over. Often lead patrols and carry out orders.)
Reserved for Rhys & Ash

--Medic(s)--(1-2)
(Knowledgable of herbs and healing methods. They dedicate their lives to the well being of others.)
{Amaruq} -Female/12yrs/wolf/Lesbian/single/pg2/snowing

--Medic trainee(s)--(0-2)
(Wolves under 2 years, training under an experienced Medic.)

--Warrior/Hunters--(4-~)
(Make up the majority of the pack. They are the strongest and fastest, providing for and protecting the pack.)
{Enver} -Male/3.8yrs/wolf/Bi/single/pg1/BakaNek0Lord
{Timur} -Male/5yrs/wolf/Bi/single/pg2/snowing
{Rhys} -Male/3.6yrs/wolf/Pan/single/pg13/Jen_
{Ashton} -Female/3yrs/wolf/hetero/single/pg22/Lilycat2006

--Den Mothers--(1-~)
(Pregnant or whelping females who remain in the dens to watch the young.)
{Amethyst} -Female/3yrs/wolf/Bi/single/pg17/SilentMelody

--Pups--(0-~)
(Wolves under the age of 4 months who can not join the pack in training and hunting.)

--Trainees--(0-~)
(Wolves over 4 months but under 2 years who are training to join the other ranks as an adult.)

--Elders--(0-~)
(Elderly (8+yrs) or sick wolves who can no longer provide for the pack. They are well protected and cared for.)

--Omegas--(1-4)
(Lowest ranked wolves. Often a punishment or initiation. They eat last and must prove themselves before they move up.)
{Tynan} -Male/2yrs/wolf/Gay/single/pg1/SilentMelody

---------------------------------

---Dog pack---
8- members total
3- females
5- males

--Leader(s)--(1-2)
(Leader(s) of the pack. Most often direct desendents of Delilah. They make final decisions for pack.(Closed)
{Lily} -Female/3yrs/Aussie Mutt/Lesbian/single/pg1/SilentMelody

--Council--(1-4)
(Respected pack members who help the leader in decision making. They are a direct link to the rest of the pack, voted in.)
{Redd}- Male/11yrs/Irish setter mix/Hetero/Taken/pg1/BakaNek0Lord

--Medic(s)--(1-2)
(Knowledgable of herbs and healing methods. They dedicate their lives to the well being of others.)
{Nova} -Female/3yrs/American Foxhoud/Bi/single/23/Jen_

--Medic trainee(s)--(0-2)
(Dogs under 2 years, training under an experienced Medic.)

--Guards/Hunters--(4-~)
(Make up the majority of the pack. They are the strongest and fastest, providing for and protecting the pack.)
{Yusuf}- Male/5yrs/Turkish Sheperd/Gay/single/pg5/Snowing
{Gilroy}- Male/4yrs/schnoodle/Demi/single/pg4/wildsight
{Ares}- Male/3yrs/Belgian Malinois/Gay/single/pg15/spring
{Fenris}- Male/4yrs/Doberman Pinscher/Hetero/single/pg15/spring

--Den Mothers--(0-~)
(Pregnant or whelping females who remain in the dens to watch the young.)

--Pups--(0-~)
(Pups under the age of 6 months who can not join the pack in training and hunting.)

--Trainees--(0-~)
(Pups over 6 months but under 2 years who are training to join the other ranks as an adult.)

--Elders--(0-~)
(Elderly or sick dogs who can no longer provide for the pack. They are well protected and cared for.)

--Scouts--(1-~)
(Dogs with knowledge of the area and have endurance. They go out and check borders and recruit more dogs from far off areas.)
{Clove} -Female/2yrs/Mutt/Hetero/single/pg1/BakaNek0Lord

---------------------------

--EXTRA--

--Loners--(1-3)
(Wolves or Dogs not in a pack)
{Firelight} -Female/2yrs/wolf/Ace-bi/single/pg13/FireLight_AA

--Exiled--(0-2)
(Wolves or Dogs exiled from their pack)
Last edited by BakaNek0Lord on Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:26 am, edited 32 times in total.
BakaNek0Lord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Relationships

Postby BakaNek0Lord » Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:27 pm

~~~Relationships~~~
This is where relationships between characters are listed and stored
Key
++++ = friends/positive relationship
---- = Enemies/Negative relationship
ღღღღ = Crush
♥♥♥♥ = Mates
♡♡♡♡ = Ex-mates
●●●● = Family/Related
○○○○ = Adoptive family

++++Magnus & Enver are friends++++
ღღღღTynan has a crush on Enverღღღღ
●●●●Amaruq is the mother of Timur●●●●
●●●●Lily & Eva are sisters●●●●
Last edited by BakaNek0Lord on Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:13 pm, edited 7 times in total.
BakaNek0Lord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mentorships

Postby BakaNek0Lord » Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:30 pm

Mentorships
Only the Dog pack has structured mentor and apprentice relationships.
{In the dog pack, the trainees get one on one training from an assigned mentor. The mentors are assigned by the alphas at the moment the pups become trainees. In order for a dog to be eligible to become a mentor, they must be 3 years or older and have been a member of the pack for at least 6 months. It is the mentor's responsibility to guide and train the trainee until adulthood. The mentor then decides if the trainee is ready or not to properly join the ranks of the pack.}
{In the wolf pack it is the responsibility of the whole pack to train and nurture the trainees, therefor there are no set mentor and apprentice relationships..for now.}
Last edited by BakaNek0Lord on Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:59 pm, edited 8 times in total.
BakaNek0Lord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Application Status

Postby BakaNek0Lord » Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:32 pm

Applications are currently OPEN
Applications for Male wolves & dogs are temporarily closed until genders even out within the packs

Post your forms in the
----Discussion thread----

The Rp is currently OPEN
Last edited by BakaNek0Lord on Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.
BakaNek0Lord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Artworks

Postby BakaNek0Lord » Thu Dec 19, 2019 2:58 pm

---Artworks---
(Any artwork created featuring characters from the rp/scenes may be linked/ shared about on this post with credits to their creator(s)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wanna play?" -By Bakanek0lord
Character Headshots -By Bakanek0lord
Soldier,Poet,King meme-By Bakanek0lord
Last edited by BakaNek0Lord on Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
BakaNek0Lord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Starter

Postby BakaNek0Lord » Fri Dec 27, 2019 4:24 pm

~{Starter}-

This is constantly being changed to help new members jump into current events

It is mid-morning in the White mountain national reserve. There are no clouds in the sky to shield the lands from the bright sun but, there is a cool breeze coming down from the mountains into the lowlands. The heat has been steadily rising as the morning lengthens though. It is a beautiful summer morning filled with the sounds and smells of life. The warm season has brought plenty of prey into both the high and lowlands, filling the reserve with animals. The herds of whitetail deer feed openly in the forests and plains while raising their new fawns. Hidden away in the treetops, squirrels chatter and chase one another. The occasional bear is sprinkled about throughout the reserve as well, searching for food and shelter while avoiding the annoying coyote scavengers. Recently the wolf pack's beta and one of the dog pack's hunters ran off together, leaving the packs in a tense situation with each other. Currently, only Magnus knows of their tyst and eloping. The dog pack is currently searching for their companion while Magnus is leading his pack out on a hunt. He plans to tell the pack of their beta's leaving after a successful hunt.

In the Highlands, home of the wolves, Magnus is preparing to lead a hunting patrol out before it gets too hot. The wolves generally hunt early in the morning like today. Any wolves paying attention would notice that their beta, Arwen, is not in camp this morning or leading the hunt as she usually does. Magnus has not mentioned why this is to anyone yet. Any wolves not going out on the hunt are free to remain in the den or go about their morning. (This is a starter to help you jump in if you need the help.)

In the Lowlands, home of the dogs, the pack's early morning socialization time has been interrupted by the disappearance of one of the hunters, Willoughby. He has not been seen since the night before. Eva and Lily (The leaders) are following his scent across the Dividing river. The rest of the pack is currently in camp discussing the disappearance and planning what to do. Your dog can either go out searching or remain in camp to wait for news from the leaders. The vanishing of the brute is quite concerning to all, no one knows where he is or why he ran off yet. (This is a starter to help you jump in if you need the help.)
Last edited by BakaNek0Lord on Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
BakaNek0Lord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me