tradition. not accepting.

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

tradition. not accepting.

Postby sweet potato » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:47 am

Tradition.
      It is all we have. It is all we practice. It is what defines us.
      The strict rules, the harsh punishments.
      It is all we know.
      In our minds, there is no other way to live.
      Our way is the right way.
      Blood determines our fate.
      The blood of an alpha, the blood of an omega.
      The weak will perish, the strong are challenged.
      This is what we have. This is what we practice.
      This is what defines us.
      This is our tradition.
Last edited by sweet potato on Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:25 am, edited 4 times in total.
sweet potato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

regulations.

Postby sweet potato » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:24 pm

follow the basic rules
      by basic rules, I mean no god-modding, mary/gary sues, swearing, etc.
      you should have excellent grammar and spelling while in-character.
      no less than five sentences per post.
      you must post once every two pages at least, or at least 3-5 times a week.
      make your posts nice if possible (PM me for a simple format) and remove signature.
      please include tags when posting (i.e. who your character is with at the moment)
      if it messes up your coding, please just replace the title/subject of your post with your tags

genders
      if you want to play a female, go for it! it's fine if we have more females than males.
      however, be aware that female wolves do not have the same amount of rights as males.
      all higher-ranking roles will only be for males.

roles
      this is a role play about strict pack rules and whatnot;
      never treat an omega with respect, never disrespect higher ranks, ect.
      i mean, yes you can break these rules for drama but
      i don't want everyone to have their character be nice to loners, friendly to the omega, etc.
      please, if you have any, play a character that has no moral qualms!
      bring out your nastiest, spiciest, nitty gritty character for this! be evil! mad!
      or not. you can be a wolf with good morals! you can be nice! we still need some nice wolves.
      but if that is the case, then realize that it might not be the best idea for your character to act that way in the pack.
      it goes against the morals of the pack... which isn't "good," per se
      additionally, I strongly encourage you to input crushes! This helps fuel the rp.
      PM me if you have any questions about this.

discussion/forms
      click here.
      post your forms there.
      we will discuss major plot development here as well.
sweet potato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

hierarchy.

Postby sweet potato » Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:57 pm

please note the assigned genders
the delta will be the lead hunter/warrior of the pack
as well as the third-in-command (beta is second in command)
the subordinates are all hunters/warriors
reservations are open

ᴀʟᴘʜᴀ ᴍᴀʟᴇ
Raiden || Sweet Potato
ᴀʟᴘʜᴀ ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ
n/a

ʙᴇᴛᴀ ᴍᴀʟᴇ
Aegir || broken*
ʙᴇᴛᴀ ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ
n/a

ʜᴇᴀʟᴇʀ
Menrva|| noctem.

ᴅᴇʟᴛᴀ
Lycidas || ᴡɪʟᴅꜱɪɢʜᴛ

sᴜʙᴏʀᴅɪɴᴀᴛᴇs
Khione|| ᴡɪʟᴅꜱɪɢʜᴛ
Freyja|| broken*
Reiko || noctem.
♀ reserved || haru ;
Yang|| bona fide loco.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
relationships

blah blah blah

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
season ; late fall/early winter
time of day ; early morning
weather ; cloudy, light fog

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Last edited by sweet potato on Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:51 pm, edited 18 times in total.
sweet potato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ordinance.

Postby sweet potato » Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:51 pm

obey the higher status.
      disrespect towards those whose rankings are greater is a punishable offense.
      males have greater power over females, unless rank is higher.
      (e.g. alpha female holds more authority than beta male)
      everyone must respect the healer
      upon feasting, alphas will always eat first, followed by betas, delta, healer and pups,
      subordinates, then omegas.

relationships are limited.
      all relationships must be constituted by the alpha
      alpha may choose whomever he wants as a mate
      beta may choose whomever he wants as a mate
      subordinates may only be mates with other subordinates (delta included)
      healer and omegas are prohibited from having mates or offspring

challenges have consequences
      all ranks, excluding healer, may be challenged
      subordinates may only challenge the delta for his position
      delta may only challenge beta for his position
      beta may only challenge alpha for his position
      the loser of the challenge may be sentenced to exile, death, or remain as an omega
sweet potato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

reserved.

Postby sweet potato » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:25 pm

y'all i totally forgot to make a pack name
sweet potato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

reserved.

Postby sweet potato » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:26 pm

ok we will just call it "Raiden's pack" because I am not creative
sweet potato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

raiden

Postby sweet potato » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:40 pm

RAIDEN
      age ; 6 years | rank ; alpha | status ; cold | tags ; none

The muscular brute trudged out of his warm den and was abruptly greeted by the cold, wet morning. Breathing in the sharp air, Raiden let out a soft sigh. His breath was visible from the condensation, but quickly dissipated. Winter was just around the corner, and food was becoming harder to hunt. He wasn't too worried, however. Raiden has led his pack countless of times through harsher conditions, and he wasn't going to let up any time soon. He was their alpha, after all. What good is an alpha that can't protect its pack?

It's damp, he thought to himself as he padded around, seeing if anyone was up as early as he was. The sun was just barely peeking through the mountains, but the clouds prevented it from painting the landscape with light and warmth. It had been a rainy season and with the sun being hidden by the billowing clouds, it was more chilly than Raiden would like. The wetness of the ground made small imprints of his large paws. Letting out a slight growl, Raiden's thoughts became occupied by current events.

Recently, with food becoming more scarce, more loners had been trespassing on his territory. However, with a territory as big as his, it was almost inevitable that a desperate lone wolf may follow the trail of a promising catch, even if it cuts through his lands. Despite their desperation, Raiden did not tolerate their willingness to overstep their boundaries. As soon as his pack woke up, he would call for a meeting. His plan was to make some wolves survey the area and renew the pack's borders by marking it with scent. As for the rest, they would go hunting. Raiden's tail flicked with impatience.
sweet potato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

blue

Postby sweet potato » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:07 pm

BLUE RENEGADE
      age ; 3 years 4 months | rank ; omega | status ; bothered | tags ; none

The she-wolf snarled quietly, baring fangs towards the entrance of her cramped den. Blue was curled up in a tight ball, trying to protect herself from the outside cold. Oh how she hated being cold. It didn't help that she wasn't in the best shape she could be. Blue was hungry, but she couldn't do much about it. Shivering in her icy den, the female refused to go outside when she heard Raiden padding about. That dumb, power-hungry brute can shove it, she thought to herself.

Drip... Drip... Slow beads of water soaked their way into Blue's den and onto her forehead.

Though she was an omega—and absolutely despised it—Blue couldn't bring herself to leave. By staying in Raiden's pack, it was a guarantee that she would live longer than if she were to fend for herself as a loner. Growing up in this pack with such a rank, she barely knew how to hunt, though she could catch small prey every now and then. Anger flowed through her bones when she thought of how she could never challenge anyone for a better rank. If she could, Blue would challenge Raiden to humiliate him, but she knew that she would have no chance against the strongest brute in the pack. The female closed her eyes and waited for other wolves to emerge from their dens before she would.
sweet potato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: blue

Postby ~Erratic~ » Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:13 am

- B A I L E R -
      age ; 6 years 1 months | rank ; loner | status ; hungry | tags ; none yet

Bailer dropped low and wrinkled his nose at the scents around him. The forest smelled of rich forest floor, rotting leaves, the faintest trace of a hare... and worse of all, the scent of some pack wolves. He’d moved into the area only a few months before but had stayed mostly hidden -Bailer wasn’t sloppy with where he left his scent. He’d only run into a pack wolf in this territory once and had gotten away scathe free.It wasn’t his first time in this neck of the woods; he’d been in these parts before... back when a beautiful young pack wolf had stolen his heart.

Bailer shook his head. Don’t dive back into that. You have work to do.

Shaking his body, he set his black nose to the dank forest ground again. He moved forwards, cursing the dampness around him. The rain the day before had rinsed many scents away. Perhaps... Bailer looked up and forwards, deeper into the forest. If prey wasn’t in the outskirts of the nearby pack’s land, perhaps he’d have to moved further inland.

He slinked forwards, aware of the danger he could be putting himself into. He remembered his old pack’s protocol for loners and rouges: extract or eliminate. But he needed something to eat...
~Erratic~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

i.

Postby འབྲོག་ཁྱི » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:57 am

┌───────────────────┐
    ⤜──────→ 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐫𝐮𝐧
    the loner female she/her tagging open border form wc; 516

└───────────────────┘

The morning smelled like wet dirt - damp and earthy. Sigrun greedily pulled the fresh air in, enriching the visible world in front of her with scent. Rays of warm, and most welcome, sunlight flickered between the evergreen trees, painting intricate patterns across the forest floor and her dripping pelt. Winter wasn't far now, its approach evident in the cold that nipped her flesh, quietly warning the denizens of the wilderness about the coming frost. Following along the trail of a rabbit, her toes sank into the soft ground, kicking up dead leaves from the decaying brown mat. Watchful eyes moved from root to shrub, careful to register each shiver of the vegetation. White triangular ears twisted around in an equally pale head, latching on to every rustle and shift.

It was like running into an invisible, but somehow tangible wall. The fresh scent of the woods was overpowered by a heap of smells, all canine. They each shared the same overwhelming base, but with unique undertones. All of them mingled and lingered in the air, laid in a straight line across the dirt like a fence hidden from the eye. Though they spoke very little, they all screamed the same message: this territory is claimed, go away or else. And that message was received.

Though Sigrun was an experienced and sizeable warrior, she was no match for a pack of any kind. Frankly, she had no desire to interact with a pack in the first place: they were all rigid, traditional in the unsavory sense of the word, and most of all - dangerous. Not just physically, but to a nomad, mentally - ideologically. She was a stranger, impostor, another mouth to feed. Had she the desire to latch onto their crew, and were the wolves not to attack her on first sight, she would be - well, filth. Lower than the low. This didn't exactly tempt Sigrun, instead it made her hair bristle and shoulders tense. She had no desire to be dragged into some.. clique.

The only problem was that her prey had seemingly paid no mind to the warning, and carelessly hopped into the enemy's home. Considering the scarcity of food, it would really be a choice between risking starvation, or facing the chance of being caught trespassing. Sigrun might've been bold, but she didn't have a death-wish. With a puff of air, left swirling in the air as a cloud of mist, she made a compromise. She would remain and watch the border, see how often they patrolled, and with how many wolves. Being caught outside their borders was much more tempting than being caught inside them, and it also came with an increased chance of escaping in case they were hostile and she ended up outnumbered.

She decided that it would also be a chance to rest. An overgrown shrub in a healthy distance from the border would make a fine shelter, and she wouldn't have to dip her paws into this wet dirt any longer. With a flicker of her white tail, she sank into the slightly dryer ground, and began her watch.
འབྲོག་ཁྱི

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me