ยป ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข๐™˜๐™ก๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™‘2 [full]

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

[ โ€” three โ€” ]

Postby phayraoh » Mon May 27, 2019 8:32 am

๐šŽ๐š•๐š”๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š› [หˆelk-stรคr] โ€” 36 moons
    ๐–ซ๐–ค๐– ๐–ฃ๐–ค๐–ฑ. a massive black-brown maine coon tom with pale green eyes
      Elkstar snorted and gave his apprentice a friendly cuff over the ears. โ€œI thought it might be nice to let the new warriors reflect on their first day during their vigil tonight,โ€ he mewed with a shrug. โ€œAs for you beating me? Iโ€™m sure you have it in you; I havenโ€™t exactly been going easy these past few sessions, and youโ€™re faring quite well.โ€ As he spoke, he jerked his head towards the camp entrance and began making his way out, scanning his gaze through the camp to make sure nothing needed immediate attention before he left. It was a hard habit to break, this need to address every problem that arose within the clan, and heโ€™d been working hard to relinquish some of the authority to his deputy, Hawkstep. Heโ€™d been meaning to check in with the gray molly, and prayed that she didnโ€™t see his tendency to take charge in every matter as a lack of trust in her.

Before he could reach the exit, the maine coon realized his paws were taking him towards a certain she-cat. Elkstarโ€™s heart quickened and he closed the distance between them, for the moment unaware that his apprentice was in tow. โ€œThere you are,โ€ he purred, pressing his nose to her cheek. When he looked back and recalled his reason for heading out, his pelt grew hot and he took a slight step backwards from Silverstrike. โ€œRight. I was just about to take Eaglepaw out for some training; I would love to check in on Windpawโ€™s progress as well, if you both are up to it. Weโ€™ll be in the training hollow.โ€ With that he leaned in to deliver a soft rasp to her ear and then made for the entrance, slipping through into the forest beyond.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š—๐šž๐š๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐š• [หˆches(t)หŒnษ™t-fศฏl] โ€” 22 moons
    ๐–ถ๐– ๐–ฑ๐–ฑ๐–จ๐–ฎ๐–ฑ. a tall, fawn-colored she-cat with light green eyes
      Chestnutfall let out a soft laugh, hitting her head lightly against Slightstepโ€™s. โ€œOf course I am! We both know I could sleep through an army of badgers tearing through the camp โ€” you should be amazed I even made it to the ceremony.โ€ She raised her head at a bit of a scrap going on between the elders, flicking her tail dismissively after a moment; raggedwood was always voicing displeasure about something. โ€œAs for my tossing and turning? Well, youโ€™ll just have to...to...โ€ she trailed off as her ears finally tuned in to the eldersโ€™ argument, and it wasnโ€™t long before her eyes grew dark and sharp.

โ€œIโ€™ll be back,โ€ she muttered, prowling away with the whole of LionClan rippling beneath her fur. She rounded before Raggedwood with a withering glare in her eyes, for a moment too caught up in her rage to be able to form words. โ€œIf I ever hear you talk that way about my friend again, youโ€™ll be sorry; and yes, thatโ€™s a threat you fox-heart. Iโ€™d be doing this clan a favor and Iโ€™m sure you know it. Look around, what kind of legacy do you think youโ€™ll be leaving behind when you finally rid this forest of your rotten filth? You think youโ€™re so high and mighty, but when youโ€™re gone, do you think youโ€™ll be remembered for your service or your snake ways?โ€ Her teeth bared and she felt her claws sinking into the earth, but she merely shouldered past him with fire coursing through her veins. She couldnโ€™t imagine she was the only cat to be growing tired of the cantankerous elder, and it was a miracle that Howlingpaw was still standing on four legs.

Ears ringing, she slipped out of camp and into the trees. Raggedwood would probably dismiss her words as some typical molly behavior, but she didnโ€™t care. If anything, she just wanted to show him that his clanmates werenโ€™t afraid to dismiss his behavior anymore. She clambered up the nearest boulder and sat down with a huff, her tail lashing with frustration. I probably shouldnโ€™t have done that, Ches thought, screwing her eyes shut. Elkstar is going to have my hide.

๐š•๐šŠ๐š›๐š”๐š™๐šŠ๐š  [หˆlรคrk-pศฏ] โ€” 11 moons
    ๐– ๐–ฏ๐–ฏ๐–ฑ๐–ค๐–ญ๐–ณ๐–จ๐–ข๐–ค. a golden tabby she-cat with blue-green eyes

Larkpaw scoffed. โ€œWhat happened to a bit of creativity?โ€ Windpawโ€™s answer to that question was to launch himself at her. The tabby apprentice let out a reactionary yowl of surprise and reared up to catch him, grunting as she thumped against the camp floor. โ€œYou sneaky furball, you know how long it took me to groom this morning?โ€ she huffed out, aiming a couple of blows at his shoulders whilst blinking dust from her eyes. She couldnโ€™t imagine her clanmates approving of the two of them tussling about like kits in the middle of camp, but when did she care what they thought?

When the opportunity arose, Larkpaw rolled out from beneath the gray tomโ€™s paws and gave her pelt a quick shake. โ€œNot bad,โ€ she called over to him, her face twisting into a jeering smirk. โ€œIf I were a blind old rabbit with three legs, youโ€™d have something truly special to feed the clan with.โ€

๐šŠ๐š–๐š’๐š›๐šŠ [หˆษ™-mฤ“rษ™] โ€” 32 moons
    ๐–ฎ๐–ด๐–ณ๐–ฒ๐–จ๐–ฃ๐–ค๐–ฑ. a slender she-cat with glossy black fur and green eyes
      Amira melted out of the shadows of a dense thicket, her teeth clasped firmly on a wad of fresh herbs. Shaking dead leaves and bits of dust from her ebony pelt, she hurried across an open stretch of forest and bounded nimbly over a tumble of boulders. The land before her grew familiar, and soon she came upon a gnarled pine tree, its limbs twisted and striped. Leaping up into the branches, she wove among the limbs until she came upon her sheltered nest, where beside it lay even more herbs. The loner had figured out quickly enough that the clan was more tolerant of her when she had something valuable. Most took offense to prey, so instead sheโ€™d began hunting the lands beyond their territory for herbs, especially those not common within StormClanโ€™s borders.

Sheโ€™d been rather fascinated by the art of healing ever since Wolfrunner and his apprentice had taken her in and healed her after a nasty run-in with a fox, and had grown to respect their ways โ€” and, with Sandtail suffering from a seemingly incurable disease, Amira was determined to search for a cure. Mostly she gathered the herbs that she recognized or learned from the medicine cats, but occasionally sheโ€™d bring back something new, wondering if it could help ease her friendโ€™s suffering. One day, she thought, lowering her find down upon the growing pile. The she-cat would bring the herbs to the camp once sheโ€™d found enough, so for now she focused instead on finding something to eat. Sheโ€™d been traveling all through the night and into the day, having no time to stop and hunt during her journey. Slipping out of her tree, she raced through the forest towards the border, knowing that a good place to find quail was in a sandy little clearing just outside StormClanโ€™s land.
phayraoh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ยป ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข๐™˜๐™ก๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™‘2 [full]

Postby Darkshine Laufeyson » Mon May 27, 2019 4:36 pm

Darkpaw | 8 moons | thick-furred, solid black she-cat, heterochromic eyes, lynx-tufted ears| Location; Camp | Tags; Open|

Darkpaw strayed to the far outskirts of the camp after the ceremony. She settled herself down by a patch of hazel where there was a lone puddle. Her eyes looked into the center of it. The small apprentice's own face stared back up at her-- gaze intense. She lowered her nose to touch the water, a cold chill rippled down her spine at it's sensation. She twitched her whiskers and sneezed. Darkpaw took her paw and dabbed it, fluffing up her hackles and leaping to her feet. She hissed at the puddle and began to bounce around on her toes like a ferret performing a war dance, coming back several times to "attack" her enemy again. I can be a warrior! she thought to herself frustratedly.
Darkshine Laufeyson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ยป post two

Postby razzberry » Tue May 28, 2019 9:46 am

โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ—ฆ โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐‘†๐ผ๐ฟ๐‘‰๐ธ๐‘…๐‘†๐‘‡๐‘…๐ผ๐พ๐ธ โ—ฆ
    ใ€š molly ใ€› ใ€š warrior ใ€› ใ€š 41 moons ใ€› ใ€š apprentice: windpaw ใ€› ใ€š location: camp ใ€› ใ€š tags; ใ€›elkstar, windpaw, Larkpaw
โ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏ

Pale peridot eyes flicked between the cats milling about, offering words of congratulations and pride to the new warriors. Well and then there was whatever ill words seeped out of Raggedwood's foul mouth. The molly's gaze narrowed and slid sideways towards where the elder was practically bashing the newly made warriors. The hair on her neck rose as did the urge to shove the old cat's head in a hole. Though to her relief Chestnutfall stepped in on behalf of of Slightstep, and the silver cat couldn't agree more with the lean molly's words. A quiet huff left her maw and she rolled her eyes at Raggedwood's ignorance and blatant disrespect for every cat who crossed his path.

She had turned her head in time to notice the hulking figure of the clan leader ambling towards her with Eaglepaw trailing behind. Silverstrike felt her insides warm merely at the sight of him and couldn't help in instant glow of happiness that breached her features. The beginnings of a purr started up from her throat as he approached and after greeting her and pressing his nose to her soft cheek the meagre sounds erupted into full blown chest-vibrating purrs. She'd almost laughed aloud when Elkstar caught himself and stepped back, the embarrassment evident on his shocked face, but for his sake she'd stifled it and gazed at him with gentle eyes. "That would be great. I'm sure Windpaw wouldn't pass up an opportunity to train with you two" she purred in response as she rose to her paws. "I'll go find him and meet you there" Silverstrike dipped her head goodbye to the handsome cat before jogging off to find Windpaw.

She found the grey tom tousling with Larkpaw and, as she approached the two apprentices, heard the tail end of a comment the she-cat had made. "It's good to see you two so...lively" she meowed in amusement as she halted by the two young cats. Turning her gaze onto Windpaw she nodded her head. "We're going to do some training in the hollow, Elkstar and Eaglepaw are there as well so you can work on your battle techniques. Sound good?" Silverstrike asked the lanky tomcat. "When your ready I'll be by the entrance" she added with a flick of her tail and headed towards the camp entrance to wait for her apprentice.

โ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏ

โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ—ฆ โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐ฟ๐‘‚๐‘‡๐‘ˆ๐‘†๐ต๐‘…๐ธ๐ธ๐‘๐ธ โ—ฆ
    ใ€š molly ใ€› ใ€š warrior ใ€› ใ€š 13 moons ใ€› ใ€š scent: honey ใ€› ใ€š location: camp ใ€› ใ€š tags; ใ€›elkstar, pinethorn, eaglepaw [m]

No feeling could ever compare to the array of emotions that filled the white molly as she stood before her leader with five of her other den mates, patiently yet eagerly awaiting their new names. The ceremonies had been long overdue - the thought was probably running through the minds of many Stormclan cats, yet Lotusbreeze was grateful for the few more moons she'd been given as an apprentice. She'd been able to savour memories she'd made with the other apprentices and appreciate the kindness the elders had shown her upon their every meeting. When Elkstar stepped before Gorsepaw , naming him Gorsetail, and the two exchanged the ceremonial interactions, the small molly could barely keep her paws from dancing upon the earth underfoot. Her turn came and Elkstar rested his muzzle on her head after bestowing upon her, her warrior name. Lotusbreeze...has a nice ring to it actually she mused to herself happily before she returned a lick to her leader's shoulder.

As the other apprentices were named warriors and the camp was alive with cheers of their new names, Lotusbreeze's excited gaze which was alight with adrenaline sifted through the crowd of cats in search of a particularly vibrant pelt. She was happy to have earned her warrior status, but she wasn't going to deny that it was bittersweet - having to leave her other den mates. Though she knew it wouldn't be long before they joined the warriors, Lotusbreeze was going to miss their company, Eaglepaw's especially.

The pretty white she-cat was brought from her thoughts by the weight of a tail across her shoulders. She didn't need to question who it belonged to because the presence of the elder that she become quite fond of so quickly was one she would recognize anywhere. "Pinethorn! Of course, I'm going to miss you and Nightspark as well" she mewed, touching her nose affectionately to the old cat's chin. Pinethorn had been somewhat of a fatherly figure to her for a while, something she had lost when she was very young, and there weren't enough words she could say to thank him for taking her under his wing. "If I'm being honest, I'm really nervous about being a warrior. I keep thinking about "what's next" and what'll be expected of me and the fear that I may not be able to live up to all those expectations out there. The last thing I want to do is disappoint everyone and those who've stood by me through everything, and my parents as well - I'd hate to be any less a warrior then they were" she rambled before she stopped and took a breath. Lotusbreeze hadn't realized how anxious and worried about her new life she was until that moment.

โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ—ฆ โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐ด๐ท๐ท๐ธ๐‘…๐ต๐ผ๐‘‡๐ธ โ—ฆ
    ใ€š tomcat ใ€› ใ€š warrior ใ€› ใ€š 37 moons ใ€› ใ€š scent: sandalwood ใ€› ใ€š location: camp ใ€› ใ€š tags; ใ€›n/a

--- no muse for him right now, he's in camp congratulating the new warriors with the rest of the clan c: open for tags too
razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Tue May 28, 2019 10:59 am

โ˜ผ ๏ผข๏ฝ’๏ฝ‰๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝŒ
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
molly โ†’ 22 moons โ†’ warrior โ†’ apprentice: none โ†’ location: border โ†’ tags & mentions: bison

the young feline had heard about this robust loner but had never met him. the young warrior scrambled to her paws, a bit embarrassed that she was so clumsy, after all that wasn't a good thing when she was out here alone. at least she had come across a generally decent cat rather than that of a hostile one. the molly gave her chest a few licks, a few blades of grass stuck in her pelt that she had yet to notice. her attention turned back to the loner when he spoke up, questioning if she was hurt. she rather obviously checked herself to make sure there were no strains or something along those lines before she shook her head to the tom. "i think i came out unscathed sir. that might have been from you unintentionally cushioning my fall a little." she said with a sheepish smile. why he called her a kit, she didn't know but she didn't mind it either, maybe that was just the way he spoke to others?

when he questioned regarding her status as a clan cat she nodded. as he motioned towards something, the molly stood and glanced around him, her eyes widened at the pile of prey that he had stashed up. impressive. briarpool realized she hadn't really said much since her first sentence, maybe it was because he was a newer cat to her or just the fact that she hadn't gotten her head straight completely since the fall. "oh. my name. right." she said for a moment before continuing. "briarpool, a pleasure to meet you, im guessing your bison right? i've heard your name around a little." on the mention of birchstar along with the others, she supposed she'd break the news to the tom now. "birchstar has unfortunately passed on. elkstride is now elkstar." she explained to him firstly. "but i'm sure he won't mind a friendly face bringing food to the clan, you are on good terms with him yes?" she questioned.

โ˜ฏ ๏ผฐ๏ฝ…๏ฝ‚๏ฝ‚๏ฝŒ๏ฝ…๏ฝ“๏ฝ”๏ฝ’๏ฝ‰๏ฝ‹๏ฝ…
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
tom โ†’ 43 moons โ†’ warrior โ†’ apprentice: mintpaw โ†’ location: camp โ†’ tags & mentions: chippedcreek, mintpaw

the tom nodded in response to his words. "handful indeed." he answered in return to the first comment. mintpaw was more than just a handful when fully awake he was sure. "you should go find her, she might be a molly in distress." he teased lightly for a moment before chippedcreek says he saw his apprentice heading into the apprentice den. why was he not at all surprised by that? he'd discuss that with the apprentice in a few moments after he finished his conversation with the other warrior. "i woke up to elkstar's yowl of course, though i didn't have the pleasure of anyone screeching in my ear personally or anything or the sort." he said with a chuckle. "i do hope your day does get better though chippedcreek, hopefully, that rude awakening didn't sour your day." pebbelstrike said cheerily before pushing himself up to his paws.

the tom looked towards the apprentice den and gave one last nod to his fellow warrior in a simple goodbye before making his way towards the den to grab his apprentice. rather than be nice and have a gentle wake up, he padded into the den and spoke rather loudly, though a grin was on his features. "MINTPAW! TIME TO WAKE UP." the tom said cheerfully, staring straight down at the feline that was laying in the bedding and seemed to not think her training would start as soon as the ceremony was over.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby na'vi. » Tue May 28, 2019 3:32 pm

โ˜…โ”โ”โ” โ ๐˜‹๐˜๐˜™๐˜Œ๐˜™๐˜–๐˜š๐˜Œ โž

โ”โ” i. molly ii. 62 moons iii. warrior crush. wolfheart loc. camp tags. open mood. content

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
    she's just chillin, low muse and open for tags c:

hi i love you so much and yeah thats it
โ˜…โ”โ”โ” โ ๐˜Œ๐˜Š๐˜“๐˜๐˜—๐˜š๐˜๐˜•๐˜Ž๐˜™๐˜ˆ๐˜๐˜• โž

โ”โ” i. molly ii. 13 moons iii. new warrior crush. open loc. territory tags. howlingpaw mood. excited

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
    A small chuckle of laughter escaped Eclipsingrain at Howlingpaw's teasing of Eaglepaw before she stifled it, her tail twitching with both amusement and excitement. She would sourly miss training with them and joking when they were truly meant to be sleeping. It all seemed somber now, like the good times were over. She could get away with mistakes as an apprentice but now she was a warrior, she was expected to do everything right. Though talking with Howlingpaw helped to ease her nervous which she appreciated.

Upon Eaglepaw being swept away she turned back to Howlingpaw and wrinkled her nose playfully towards the tom as he prodded her, "I dunno- I didn't wanna invite myself. I may go out and hunt though!" She replied excitedly at the prospect of going out alone, adding in a little prance for effect. She could go to the farthest reaches to hunt down feathers and rocks. She'd have to move her whole collection into the warriors den, and definitely find a nice feather to mark today's milestone. She flicked her gaze towards Howlingpaw as he reassured her and she gave a warm smile of appreciation, "I guess I'm nervous now, I've got big pawsteps to fill." It was a breathy reply followed with warm chuckle at the prospect of the tom stealing her name and she shouldered him playfully, "Rain does have a good ring to it doesn't it?" Her nerves all but ebbed away, instead being replaced with excitement she was sure she had caught from Howlingpaw is if it were a flea.

Stonestrike seemed to have silently summoned the tom away and she nodded as Howlingpaw turned away but not without a headbutt and she batted at his tailtip as he joined his mentor, "Have fun Howlingrain!" Her tone was sarcastic as she turned away, looking around camp for a matter of moments before she slipped from camp and into the territory. It was strange to be alone now, she felt more vulnerable than ever. Though just days ago she felt irritated with her mentor breathing down her neck when she tried to hunt. Still she held her head up high, trotting farther into the territory. She had many feathers from the tree-dwelling birds but she had never been allowed to get too close to the border, nearest a sandy shore where she suspected many birds had lost feathers and excitement suddenly pulsed through the little molly as she quickened her pace, a new purpose fueling her.

hi i love you so much and yeah thats it
โ˜…โ”โ”โ” โ ๐˜ˆ๐˜”๐˜‰๐˜Œ๐˜™๐˜Ž๐˜ˆ๐˜ก๐˜Œ โž

โ”โ” i. tom ii. 49 moons iii. warrior crush. open, pm loc. camp > southern territory tags. hawkstep, howlingpaw, stonestrike mood. proud, content

"Incredibly proud, He grew into a fine young warrior." His praise of his former apprentice was that of a gravely purr, nodding his head as he did so. His tail was drawn to his side- excited chatterings of newly made warriors and their apprentice counterparts filling the hair with a gentle hum. His many moons of live had aided him with one skill, being able to tune out the surrounding sounds till they were but almost all gone. Instead his focus was on Hawkstep and he merely nodded at her reply, not one who had ever shoved his own thoughts towards another cat he wasn't keen on the idea of pushing the molly. He had made his offer, if she wanted to talk she would have and he wasn't bitter about it. Instead offering the deputy a warm smile to show he understood.

Hawksteps suggestion of a hunting patrol caught his attention as it wavered and his ears perked, "I'd love to lead one, all of this sitting around has my legs growing sore." He chuckled, givine a friendly flick of his tail as Stonestrike came upon them, offering to join the patrol. Ambergaze nodded happily, "You two coming along sounds great, gives me less work of trying to choose who comes." He was playfully sarcastic, enjoying the excitement that fell over camp- it helped to boost his mood, and he watched Howlingpaw bounce over eagerly and gave another wave of his tail, his eyes only snapping up to follow Chestnutfall's scathing retort to Raggedwood. She moved as if the whole of lionclan had taken over and his gaze was stuck on the scene.

Ambergaze stifled a satisfied smile, glancing down at Howlingpaw with a twinge of sympathy he let out a cough, standing up and shaking out his pelt he turned to Hawkstep, "If you'd like to come on the hunting patrol we'd love to have you. I'm sure it could do everyone good to get out of camp for a bit and there's nothing better than hunting this time of day." He offered for the deputy to come, stretching for a quick moment before standing and making his way towards the exit mulling over where to take his little patrol. He fancied the southern most part of the territory, both for good hunting and his own selfish reasons. Petalnose was buried there and he'd like to steal a moment away during the patrol to visit her and share the news of the new warriors. He'd tell them where they were going to set off to once they were on their way out.
na'vi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ยป ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข๐™˜๐™ก๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™‘2 โ”€ Bear, Mint, & Parsley โ”€ 002

Postby wildsight » Thu May 30, 2019 8:21 am

โœฆ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐˜‰๐˜Œ๐˜ˆ๐˜™๐˜Š๐˜“๐˜ˆ๐˜ž!! โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœฆ
โžผ(โœฆFemaleโœฆ) โ”€ (โœฆThirty-two moonsโœฆ) โ”€ (โœฆWarriorโœฆ) โ”€ (โœฆNo romantic interestโœฆ) โ”€ (โœฆLocation; Campโœฆ) โ”€ (โœฆTags; Openโœฆ)
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

Currently asleep, no muse for her now. Feel free, to tag her though! I'll write for her next post

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
โ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐˜”๐˜๐˜•๐˜›๐˜—๐˜ˆ๐˜ž!! โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ
โžผ(โFemaleโ) โ”€ (โEleven moonsโ) โ”€ (โApprenticeโ) โ”€ (โNo romantic interestโ) โ”€ (โMentor; Pebblestrikeโ) โ”€ (โLocation; Campโ) โ”€ (โTags; Pebblestrikeโ)
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

๐Œintpaw padded along her tail swaying slowly. Her blue gaze scanned the trees, before she stopped, and breathed in deeply. The sweet smells of the forest surrounded her. She sighed, letting the breath go. She then continued on her way, gazing around at the forest in awe. This was the most beautiful forest she had ever set foot in. Suddenly, she stopped, and turned around. Wait. This couldn't be the most beautiful forest she had ever been in. It wasn't logically true. It couldn't logically happen. Because, last she checked she was last in the apprentice den. Which could only, mean this wasn't real. Suddenly, everything around her started to disappear, and change to the forest she knew, and loved. That was better. But, it still wasn't real. She was just about to continue on when her dream was interrupted.

๐€ loud voice suddenly, boomed around the den making Mintpaw wake up with a start. She gasped, and glanced around the den, and noticed that her mentor was standing right in front of her. Her ears twitched, and she scowled at her mentor. "Pebblestrike! Couldn't you see I was trying to get some rest? You as a warrior should, know that rest is very important!" Suddenly, a thought came to her. What if he didn't know that rest was important for warriors? "Or didn't you? You might not have known. And I understand if you didn't. I forgive you. But wait. Don't you know that it's quite rude to yell at someone just to wake them? Especially if they want to get everything done right. You know Pebblestrike everything has to be done perfectly. I mean what's the purpose of yelling at someone to get them up, because then they would be in a sour mood. And then you'd be in a sour mood because they we're. I mean if you want to get things done perfectly you have to get plenty of rest, and then wake up without the need of a fellow clan mate. Or maybe you would, if you'd overslept. Oh gosh, Pebblestrike! Did I sleep too long? Did I? Because, if I did when need to get moving!" she said gasping as she finally took a breath. Sometimes, explaining things to others took a lot more work than it should. But it was all worth it in the end.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
โ™ฅ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐˜—๐˜ˆ๐˜™๐˜š๐˜“๐˜Œ๐˜ ๐˜—๐˜ˆ๐˜›๐˜Š๐˜!! โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ™ฅ
โžผ(โ™ฅMaleโ™ฅ) โ”€ (โ™ฅTwenty-seven moonsโ™ฅ) โ”€ (โ™ฅWarriorโ™ฅ) โ”€ (โ™ฅNo romantic interestโ™ฅ) โ”€ (โ™ฅLocation; Campโ™ฅ) โ”€ (โ™ฅTags; Sunsplashโ™ฅ)

๐“he tom turned at the sound of a familiar voice. Sunsplash's voice reached his ears, and he tilted his head slightly as the molly spoke. He smiled warmly as he listened, and nodded at the end. Suddenly, he realized that many voices we're about to get a lot more familiar. All of these newly made warriors, we're going to sleep in the warriors den now. Sure, it would be a bit crowded, but at least StormClan would have more warriors. And besides, it was like he always said. The more the merrier. It would be a lot of fun, having new warriors in the Clan. He smiled at the thought, and was shaking back to reality at Sunsplash's words. His green shone, and he thought for a moment, before speaking.

"๐€h don't worry. I'm sure every cat feels that way, once they finally become a warrior. But don't worry, you'll find out soon enough." he said with a friendly smile, and a nod. At least it was true for him. He felt the same way when he became a warrior many moons ago. Actually, it wasn't as long as other warriors, but still. He sighed shaking his head slightly, before turning back to the molly. Everything, will be fine. You'll get used to it real soon."
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
hi, i'm wild <3
โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•
th | art fight | ยฉ
โ–
โ–
โ–
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Laetificat » Thu May 30, 2019 7:47 pm

Tigerpaw
Tigerpaw looked at Slightstep with big eyes, nodding as she processed the answer as if it were the words of Starclan themselves. Maybe she should let Firepaw have his choice of nest then - he was older after all. She was about to say just that when she caught her mentorโ€™s eye. โ€œOh, gotta go train, bye!โ€ Tigerpaw said hurriedly, rushing off to Darksky. The more she trained, the sooner she would be a warrior! Sheโ€™d learn all the best battle moves and hunting positions and fight off all the foxes and catch all the squirrels. Tigerpounce, the legendary warrior of Stormclan. Oh! Or maybe Tigerfang, the fiercest warrior ever. Canโ€™t blame her for dreaming. โ€œIโ€™m here and ready to be a warrior!โ€ she exclaimed, swiping at the air in front of her enthusiastically. She didnโ€™t seem to notice that she had nearly clawed all of her clanmates in the nearby vicinity.

Wolfheart
Wolfheart purred loudly, beaming at Runningshadow. Part of him did all it could to resist smoothing down some of the tousled fur on the new warriorโ€™s head, but it wasnโ€™t as if the young tom was a โ€˜paw fresh from the nursery. He could take care of himself now, and the big tom was all the prouder for it. โ€œEnjoy this moment,โ€ he said, his smile softening upon seeing Runningshadow attempt to look far calmer than he could possibly feel. โ€œYou only ever get one ceremony and though theyโ€™ll deny it, just about everyone is leaping off their paws in joy to be a warrior. I nearly fell into the river after mine, I was so happy.โ€ A part of him still ached at the reminder of his own ceremony. Though it had happened so many moons ago, Wolfheart still mourned his deceased mate and sister, both of whom had gotten their warrior names with him. Experience had taught him it would always hurt, but Direrose understood his pain well. She had helped him when it hurt the most, like when Skyfeather had died along with Brightkit and after he returned to the clan broken-hearted after failing to find his missing sibling.

Stormleap
The call of her leader woke her up, the she-cat looking around groggily as as denmates filed past her. Undoubtedly the warrior ceremony that Wolfheart had been gushing over. He seemed just about as enthusiastic about it as he had been her own ceremony. While an important ceremony nonetheless, she had never been very close to any of the other apprentices, let alone the current ones. Slightpaw had still been a kit when she was made a warrior after all. It didnโ€™t really help much that her aggressive nature easily scared others off. The only one who seemed willing to talk to her was Wolfheart, and he seemed to have a polar opposite personality. Stormleap huffed to herself, getting to her paws and quickly grooming her thick fur. Not much she could do about it now.

She took a seat towards the edge of the gathered clan, taking part in the cheering but not having much else to say to the apprentices. What was there to say that hadnโ€™t already been said? The grey she-cat slipped away to the outskirts of the clearing, waiting until her clanmates had finished their congratulations for it to calm down.
Laetificat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ”€โ”€ three.

Postby pecos » Fri May 31, 2019 10:02 am

c h i p p e d c r e e k ! !
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
gender. tom rank. warrior age. thirty moons where. stormclan camp tagged. pebblestrike, mintpaw ( m ), briarpool ( m ) words. 0265

the warrior rolled his eyes, although a small smile graced his features. he didn't necessarily mind the teasing, but it did get old after a while. he nodded his head, glad to hear that his littermate hadn't disturbed any other cats. "that's good to hear," he stated with a soft smile. "and i doubt it will; shrikespring can try all she wants, but she won't bring my mood down," he muttered, shooting her a glance. he watched as pebblestrike padded off, a frown forming on his face. for an older warrior, that cat was certainly cheerful. the tom winced as yelling commenced from the apprentices den, likely an argument between mintpaw and her bubbly mentor.

sighing, the tabby got to his paws, quickly trotting over to the camp entrance. since pebblestrike had brought it up, he realized that looking for briarpool might be a good idea. she had been gone for quite a while, and he was growing a bit worried. his posture quickly relaxed as he exited the camp and disappeared between the trees. he enjoyed exploring the clan's territory more than anything else, and often wandered the vast expanse of greenery with briarpool by his side. his brow furrowed once again as he continued ahead at a steady pace. he prayed to starclan that she hadn't gotten into some sort of trouble; that she-cat was as unpredictable as they come. he knew that she was more than capable of fending for herself, but he'd rather know that she was safe than risk the chances of leaving her alone with some form of danger.

s h r i k e s p r i n g ! !
gender. she-cat rank. warrior age. thirty moons where. stormclan camp tagged. sunpaw words. 0287

she hurried over towards where the other cats had gathered, spotting the bright orange pelt of her apprentice immediately. she sat down beside him, smiling as chippedcreek did as well. as elkstar began to speak, shrikespring bent down towards sunpaw. "one day, that'll be you!" she whispered, motioning towards the line of soon-to-be warriors. the happiness of the newly appointed warriors was reflected in her own expression as she congratulated them, smiling wide. at her own ceremony, she had been so excited that she had nearly fallen over when she had bounced up to birchstar. her former mentor, fernsnarl, had scolded her afterwards, but she didn't mind it one bit. the only thing that had mattered to her at the moment was that she was a warrior. and now, looking at the proud expressions on each warrior's face, she knew that they felt the same way as she once had.

the she-cat's gaze lingered on the new warriors for a moment longer before drifting back towards the young tom beside her. she shot him a smile before getting to her paws. "so, sunpaw, are you up for some training this morning? i was thinking that we could head on over to that training hollow near the river," she suggested. her apprentice was still young, and had much to learn before he was appointed a warrior. but from the few moons that she'd spent with the fiery-colored cat, she understood that he had great potential, and she was looking to bring out the best in him. and if that meant training him until she had to retire to the elders den, then so be it. shrikespring would not disappoint her apprentice, or her clan, for that matter.

a s t e r f l a m e ! !
gender. she-cat rank. warrior age. twenty-three moons where. stormclan camp tagged. hissingcobra, ravenheart, hawkstep ( m ) words. 0195

the she-cat's whiskers twitched with amusement at the idea of a patrol of young warriors battling against a bear. it was an awful thought, sure, and likely wouldn't end well for the cats, but it wasn't a probable event, making it quite the amusing idea. her attention snapped back to ravenheart as she suggested going on patrol, to which asterflame agreed with a small mrow. after sitting through such a long ceremony, she felt as if she could run through the entire forest and back. she got to her paws nimbly, rolling her shoulders for a moment before turning back towards ravenheart and hissingcobra. "i'm sure hawkstep will welcome any form of work," she replied with a smile, casting the deputy a glance. though she appreciated hawkstep's fierce loyalty to her clan and her duties, the she-cat had always been a bit too closed off for asterflame's liking. the warrior couldn't blame her, though. being deputy at such a time seemed like hard, stressful work, and asterflame knew that she'd likely act the same in her situation. she was still quite young, too, and didn't necessarily understand the impact such a role had on you.
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
pecos - /peyยทkuhโ€‰s, -kohs/ | she/her
not really active, here for art | insta
pecos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkshine Laufeyson » Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:40 pm

Darkpaw | 8 moons | thick-furred, solid black she-cat, heterochromic eyes, lynx-tufted ears| Location; Camp | Tags; Tigerpaw|

Warriors don't attack puddles. She thought to herself, ashamed. Darkpaw sighed. She shook out her fur and sauntered away with her ears flat against her skull. She prayed to StarClan that no cat had seen her a few moments before. The little she-cat's head was low and she didn't speak to anyone as she reentered the busy shuffle of the camp. Suddenly her eyes lit up. Tigerpaw, an apprentice she'd never really gotten the chance to get to know better-- (considering she was Darkpaw, she didn't speak out much anyways) was jumping around just as she had been earlier. She was growling and hissing at invisible enemies.

"Hey!" she called, quickening her pace. Darkpaw gave the fluffed fur on her chest a quick lick and smiled to make herself look more friendly as she approached the older apprentice.
Darkshine Laufeyson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Laetificat » Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:51 pm

Tigerpaw
Her eyes lit up as the younger apprentice approached: a worthy adversary in her (imaginary) battle to save the clan. โ€œHalt, rogue! Or Iโ€™ll claw your pelt off and feast on your bones!โ€ Tigerpaw said with mock fearsomeness. She crouched down, circling Darkpaw and fighting to keep the grin off her face. Sure, she had never really gotten to know the younger apprentice as well as she couldโ€™ve, but Darkpawโ€™s playfulness was well known among the clan and who was she to deny herself a potential playmate? Tigerpaw abruptly pounced at the other apprentice, batting at her with her big white paws. โ€œFear the might of the mighty Stormclan, the best and scariest warriors ever!โ€
Laetificat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me