\▪ LUPUS INTUS ▪\ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʟꜰ ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ \ wolf rp .. accepting

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Are you interested in joining?

a. Yes
100%
b. No
No votes
c. this isn't an option but this was asked, no this is not a human turned wolf rp. these are all wolves, always have been, always will be. its just talking about the darkness locked within them, in case this wasn't clear cx
No votes

Total votes : 10

Postby ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ. » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:51 am

──┐

──┘
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
┌──

└──
    everyone has a darkness within them. whether it be numbing themselves from the world, sadness and loneliness, or anger that comes straight from the heart. everyone has a darkness. some try to hide it, most do in fact. they hide it so well its like its not even there. the murder of their mother? it's like it was erased from their memory. becoming a bloodthirsty killer? no one would even think that was possible for someone like them. that's because they've become so isolated from their issues, the darkness that's expressed outside in the beginning, is gone in thin air. you wouldn't be able to tell the wolf underneath if you tried. they have to let you in. they have to let you see that darkness before you can even begin to understand what has happened to them, why they snapped, or why they are the pure definition of isolated. once you bring it to the surface, you need to learn how to suppress it again before they go off the wire. before something bad happens. you've brought out the wolf within, now how will you put it back in?
Last edited by ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ. on Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ. » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:21 pm

███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
──┐

──┘
┌──

└──
    LUPUS INTUS
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ the wolf within ▬▬
    one. stay active, please post rp replies at least 3 times a week. if you will be absent for more than 3 days please notify me. two. you may have as many characters as you want, but please keep genders even. only one high ranking per user. only one wolf to a name to avoid confusion. unrealistic eye colours are accepted but fur colours are not. make your own forms. three. please post all forms on the forms/discussion thread. please keep rp replies at least 6+ sentences. more than one paragraph is not mandatory. please remove signatures on the rp thread. four. relationship charts may be posted in a post following your wolves, and all wolves should have a relationship chart, however it is not mandatory. if a user chooses to become mates with another user please do not be upset about it, its just how they would like to do things. five. please no drama ooc. the discussion thread is to discuss things that are happening in the rp, ideas, or just to talk in general. discussion thread here.
Last edited by ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ. on Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

\▪ LUPUS INTUS ▪\ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʟꜰ ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ \

Postby ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ. » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:31 pm

──┐

──┘
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
┌──

└──
    LUPUS INTUS
    alpha
    abbot ▪ 5 years ▪ form
    reserved for mate
    beta
    lilith ▪ 4 years ▪ form
    reserved for mate
    delta
    name ▪ xx years ▪ [url=x]form[/url]
    medic
    sybil ▪ 4 years ▪ form
    lead hunter
    hunters
    talisa ▪ 3.5 years ▪ form
    lead fighter
    thanatos ▪ 4.5 years ▪ form
    fighters
    beccan ▪ 2 years ▪ form
    torin ▪ 5 years ▪ form
    klaus ▪ 4 years ▪ form
    apprentices
    omegas
    elders
Last edited by ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ. on Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:24 pm, edited 6 times in total.
ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

\▪ LUPUS INTUS ▪\ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʟꜰ ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ \

Postby ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ. » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:52 pm

███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
──┐

──┘
┌──

└──
    LUPUS INTUS
    The meadow is a large open span of grass where the pack is able to hunt from. This area is where they prey gathers usually, its easier to find smaller prey than bigger prey. The waterfall is a location in the North East part of the meadow, falling from over 50 meters in the air from the side of the mountain region. Behind the waterfall is a den that is reachable by wolves if they don't mind getting wet. This isn't the main campground of the pack though. Where the packs camp is is in the South West corner where the mountain range has come to an end and it it hilly and covered with thickly lined trees. It is close to the Coastal Region where the group of wolves can swim, bathe, and fish. The Meadow is in the center of the mountain range, and can also be called the valley. The mountain range is extremely tall and unclimable by wolves, and is about 30 000 meters long on both the dead West and East sides of the meadow. The Pond is located in the South East corner, connected by a river to the Waterfall. The waterfall is in the North East corner.
ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me