▬ lets go to war - open and accepting!

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

▬ lets go to war - open and accepting!

Postby lacke » Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:26 am

▬▬ a warrior cats roleplay ▬▬
Last edited by lacke on Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

▬ the plot

Postby lacke » Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:35 am

xxxxlong ago, two cats escaped their homes. former kittypets, they were ready to leave their two-legs behind. from a young age, blossom and brook would sit on their two-legs fence, staring off into the forest and dreaming what it would be like to be free and not cooped up in a nest. they would be visited by loners, who would teach them small hunting and fighting moves, but they never took the kittypets serious. the two snuck off at night, never to return. and little did they know, their journey would be far more worse than they could have imagined. they had no idea what they were looking for, or when they would find it.

xxxxin the many moons that they were traveling, they came across many different cats, who called themselves loners. they told blossom and brook about what they called clan cats, and the idea intrigued the two kittypets. so, they continued to travel until they came across a dense forest, with a river in the middle. there was plenty of prey, and places that seemed to be fit for a camp and a group of cats. so, they decided to make their home here. however, after being unable to decide who would lead, the two split up, each claiming one side of the river. they began to gain cats in their groups, and they each became clans; blossomclan and brookclan.

generations later, blossomclan and brookclan are still thriving. over the years, they have had their disputes, however now more than ever, the tensions seem to be high and continue to rise.
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

▬ rules & more

Postby lacke » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:21 pm

xxxx[one] all of the websites rules apply! it never hurts to read up on them if needed. [two] this is a literate roleplay, so please have at least one paragraph, which should equal to about 8 sentences minimum. [three] reservations will last 48 hours, or 2 days. i will be barreling down on this, so if you need extra time, just pm me! [four] you may have as many cats as your heart desires, just make sure you can roleplay them all! [five] please make sure you don't have the same prefix for your cat as another user. below will be a list of taken prefixes! [six] please let me know if you will be inactive. i understand school is almost over and finals are coming up, just let me know! [seven] make sure you treat each member here with respect or you will be kicked. [eight] drama is encouraged! however, it is major drama, make sure its okay with me first. [nine] please disable signatures on this thread. [ten] all forms and discussion can go on the discussion thread!

────────────────────

xxxx[taken prefixes!]
      -tiny, -storm, -knot, -needle, -shadow, -echo
      -milk, -tree, -rabbit, -badger
Last edited by lacke on Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:22 pm, edited 4 times in total.
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

▬ blossomclan

Postby lacke » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:30 pm

[the leader]
        yarrowstar | 39 m | a pretty, lithe bengal she-cat | yucifer
      [the deputy]
        nettlenose | 56 m | a large, feathery dark grey tom | talin
      [the medicine cat]
        tinyleaf | 35 m | a small, petite white she-cat | lacke
      [the medicine cat apprentice]
        name | age | description | user
      [the warriors]
        reedflight | 41 m | a handsome bengal tom | cyan
        batshimmer | 30 m | a pretty, long furred black she-cat | razz
        cougarleap | 37 m | a handsome, lean sandy tom | colonel
        badgerjaw | 30 m | a handsome, large black and white tom | blank
        dunnockfoot | 35 m | a handsome ginger and white tom | avi
        ashfang | 45 m | a pretty silver tabby she-cat | keriae
        silverdawn | 28 m | a pretty silver tabby she-cat | juliette
      [the apprentices]
        tumblepaw | 10 m | a handsome, slim black tom| juliette
      [the queens]
        shadowpelt | 20 m | a small, sleek black she-cat | nearly
      [the elders]
[mentorships]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
neetlenose mentors tumblepaw
cat mentors cat
cat mentors cat
cat mentors cat
cat mentors cat

[crushes]
cat likes cat
cat likes cat
cat likes cat
cat likes cat
Last edited by lacke on Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:38 am, edited 8 times in total.
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

▬ brookclan

Postby lacke » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:19 pm

[the leader]
        birchstar | 25 m | a pretty ginger tabby she-cat | baey
      [the deputy]
        milkbelly | 32 m | a handsome feathery white tom | withers
      [the medicine cat]
        blizzardwatcher | 50 m | a handsome white and grey tom | blank
      [the medicine cat apprentice]
        timberpaw | age | a pretty slim brown tabby she-cat | juliette
      [the warriors]
        stormflame | 32 m | a handsome grey tabby tom | lacke
        knotstream | 41 m | a pretty, slender calico she-cat | talin
        littlepetal | 27 m | a pretty brown tabby she-cat | cyan
        troutmask | 28 m | a handsome white and black tom | razz
        fireeyes | age | a very handsome tortoiseshell tom | juliette
      [the apprentices]
        echopaw | 6 m | a pretty, long furred siamese she-cat | nearly
        duskpaw | 7 m | description | colonel
      [the queens]
      [the elders]
[mentorships]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
milkbelly mentors duskpaw
stormflame mentors echopaw
cat mentors cat
cat mentors cat
cat mentors cat

[crushes]
cat likes cat
cat likes cat
cat likes cat
cat likes cat
Last edited by lacke on Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:38 am, edited 5 times in total.
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

▬ territories

Postby lacke » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:29 am

[blossomclan camp & territory]
        blossomclan was indeed named after all of the blossoming flowers within the territory. the camp clearing is located deep within the forest, the entrance being a tunnel through the bushes. when cats emerge from the tunnel, they are greeted by the sight of an open camp, with rocks scattered here and there. a slope with step-like stones lead up to the meeting rock, where clan meetings are held. under this large rock is a crevice where the leader and their mate sleep. if you go to the left, there is another crevice which leads to the medicine cats den. down the slope and to the right of the camp entrance is the elders den and the apprentices den, which are made from small nooks in the rocks. to the left of the entrance is the nursery and the warriors den.

their territory is a vast, yet thin tree forest. throughout the territory however, there are little streams here and there, though it all connects to the large river that separates blossomclan and brookclan. to the right of the territory, there is a clearing with soft grass and dirt that mentors and apprentices use to train. because the forest is so thin, vast and peaceful, many animals make their homes here. some include deer, hawks, raccoons, owls, porcupines and foxes. most of these things stay away from camp, but can cause a ruckus and can be very dangerous to the cats living in the forest. most of the prey here are small voles, birds, squirrels, salamanders, and pretty much anything small and easy to access.
      [brookclan camp & territory]
        brookclan is quite the opposite of blossomclan. brookclan is the more open and windy clan. if you venture to the far back of the territory, a few large trees become clear, and in the middle of it is a river. this is brookclans camp. the meetings are held from a low hanging branch. the leaders den is located in a trunk of a tree, and they often share the den with their mate. a few tail lengths away from all the trees lay the medicine cats den. on the other side of the river in the camp is the nursery and the warriors den. straight across are the elders den and the apprentices den. the camp entrance is located closest to the leaders den, in case of any intruders. the camp entrance is located through a thick bunch of reeds.

the territory is a vast and spacious moor with a few clumps of trees here and there, and some big spaces of water. they have many streams running throughout the moor which connect to the large river separating the two clans. to the left of the territory, there is a clearing made with sand, which mentors take their apprentices to to train them. the moorland is ideal for many different critters, including but not limited to, adders, curlews, many different birds and rabbits, owls and merlins. cats must be careful in the open spaces so they dont get bit by an adder or picked up by a merlin. otherwise, most of the mammals are prey.
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

▬ traditions

Postby lacke » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:38 am

[traditions]
        large wip!
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

▬ gathering information

Postby lacke » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:38 am

[gatherings]
        large wip!
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

▬ starclan

Postby lacke » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:48 am

[prophecy]
        large wip!
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ▬ tiny & storm

Postby lacke » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:49 am

TINYLEAF
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    xxxxit was the night of the gathering, and tinyleaf, for once in her life, felt resentment. she was blossomclans sole medicine cat, with no apprentice
    yet, while blizzardwatcher, her dear friend and fellow medicine cat from brookclan cat an apprentice for himself. sure, he was older, but blossomclans
    medicine cat worried what would happen if they were left without a medicine cat. the petite she-cat was sitting on the outskirts of her raised den,
    looking down into the camp, seeing warriors mingle here and there, anticipation crawling all over their pelts. tensions hadn't been great with the clan
    across the river, and everyone knew it. moving her eyes around the camp, she eyed the nursery, where her beloved sister, shadowpelt, housed herself,
    awaiting the arrival of her kits. perhaps one of them would become her apprentice? tinyleaf shook the thought, and stood, nimbly making her way
    down the ravine from her den to the camp, where she promptly picked out a vole, and made her way to the nursery, dropping the vole in front of the
    queen. she offered a small smile to her sister, before fidgeting her paws. "i brought this for you before the gathering. you'll need all the strength
    you can muster if you're traveling with us tonight."
    she leaned forwards and hastily licked her sisters ear, before stepping back. "i apologize for such
    a short visit, i just have to get things in order before we leave for the gathering."
    she gazed apologetically at the black she-cat before turning and
    slithering out into the clearing. it wasn't long after that when the clan departed for the clearing.

xxxxtinyleaf trailed slightly behind yarrowstar and nettlenose as they led blossomclan through their wooded territory. the gathering place was in a
    meadow that stretched north of both blossomclan and brookclans territory. tinyleaf watched as they emerged from the woods and came across the
    river that separated the two clans, and began to follow the river up. her paws grazed gracefully over the pebbles and stones, water lapping gently
    besides her. it didn't take long for the clan to reach the long grass of the meadow, and they all came to a stop at the edge, as if they were waiting
    to make sure there was no danger. after it was clear, the medicine cat followed her leader and deputy, weaving through the tall grass, heading to the
    meeting rocks. it didn't even take a minute for the large rocks to come into view. she noted that they weren't the first clan there, brookclan had beat
    them. tinyleaf departed from her clans side, and began making her way towards brookclans medicine cats, blizzardwatcher and his sweet apprentice
    timberpaw. she approached with a small smile, and dipped her head in greeting to them. "how are you two tonight?" she asked, sitting besides them.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[clan] blossomclan [rank] medicine cat [age] thirty five moons [gender] she-cat [tags] shadowpelt, blizzardwatcher [words] 472

STORMFLAME
    xxxxstormflame sat neatly in the clearing, waiting for the sign that brookclan would head to the gathering. he was content, and currently thinking
    about echopaw, his new apprentice, and how this would be her first gathering. his gaze traveled towards the apprentice den, as if trying to spot his
    apprentice. being unsuccessful in his lame attempt, stormflame shut his eyes and twitched his whiskers, reminiscing. he remembered his first gathering,
    and how scary it seemed. and now, he loved them. his ear twitched as he heard birchstar call for the clan to leave, and as he opened his eyes, he caught
    glimpse of his siamese apprentice. he stood, and made his way over to her, flicking her ear with his tail. "it's time to go," he motioned towards the camp
    exit with his muzzle, before slowly starting to pad away, making sure echopaw didn't fall too far behind. as they exited, the warrior glanced down at the
    she-cat. "are you excited? this is your first gathering!" he twitched his whiskers again and patiently awaited her answer. the clan passed over the
    moorland they called home, before in the blink of an eye, they were at the river that separated the two clans. glancing across, the warrior saw no sign
    of blossomclan, before they headed upstream, towards the large meadow that was on the outskirts of their territory.

xxxxas the clan came to a stop to survey the long grass ahead of them, stormflame leaned down towards echopaw. "remind me to take you out here
    one time, it's a great place for hunting."
    he murmured playfully, before he took a few paces forwards into the long grass. "it seems a little daunting,
    not being able to see or really smell much, but you get used to it."
    he meowed to her, staying close to her side so she wouldn't get lost. they weaved
    through the grass until the meeting rocks came into sight, and stormflame slowly came to a stop in the small clearing, scanning the area for someone to
    sit with. in the distance, he spotted littlepetal, and quickly made his way over, making sure echopaw didn't wander off quite yet. the tom approached
    the other warrior and purred a greeting, before turning his attention to echopaw. "at gatherings you're allowed to mingle with blossomclan, so you
    don't have to sit with me if you don't want to."
    he twitched his whiskers. "however, you're more than welcome to, i know the first gathering can
    be kind of daunting."
    with that, he sat and pulled his tail neatly over his paws.

[clan] brookclan [rank] warrior [age] thirty two moons [gender] tom [tags] echopaw, littlepetal [words] 430
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me