( ‟ ✦ forestclan ━━ the reborn v.2) accepting

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

What should occur first?

Kidnapping
48%
Assault (on a patrol or clan-wide battle)
35%
Murder
17%

Total votes : 23

grisly - 2 , chanterellepaw - 2

Postby . blank » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:22 am

xxG R I S L Y ◊

tearing his gaze from the camp entrance, grisly sized up faith. she was tiny compared to him, to say the
      least. the tom could sense her uneasiness. was she really that scared of him? not that he minded though.
      he would use her fear to his advantage sooner or later. as she spoke, grisly turned to face the shecat. he
      hated the way she spoke to him; but he would have to deal with it later. he was more interested in what
      tundra had gotten busy with. ending the conversation, grisly turned and padded out of camp silently.

grisly padded quietly through the forest, using the cover of rocks in the open moor areas. although he
      guessed no clan cats would be this far into their territory, he still stalked, glancing about nervously.
      although faith had mentioned that flame was off to find tundra as well, grisly did not find him.
      perhaps he took a different path, he proposed. grisly was forced out of his thoughts as he heard cats
      speaking. lifting his nose, he caught the scent of some of his comrades, as well as clan cats. the tom
      continued forward, not caring if his position was given away. pushing his was through some low branches,
      grisly came upon tundra and weasel, as well as a small clan cat and one whom seemed to be older. the
      large tom raised his head, allowing himself to appear even larger than normal. he let out a deep hiss
      toward the clan cats. although he was eager to attack, his leader was there, and he would await her orders.

xxC H A N T E R E L L E P A W ⁂

chanterellepaw eased as snowpaw accepted her apology. as the older tom fixed his fur, chanterellepaw
      also briskly licked her chest to help herself relax. she could feel herself burning with embarrassment.
      even if snowpaw didn't seem to mind, she had only been in the apprentices' den for a moon. she was
      younger than everyone in her den. making mistakes was not an option if she wanted to be well respected
      within the clan. the shecat glanced around camp quickly, trying to see if anyone had seen her. she
      sighed deeply, content that it seemed no one had seen.

chanterellepaw nearly jumped out of her fur when snowpaw continued talking to her. she was expecting
      him to be on his way; no one wanted to talk to the youngest apprentice in the den. would it hurt his
      reputation to be talking to her like this?
      she pondered. ignoring her thoughts, she couldn't help but
      purr when he asked if she wanted to eat. the shecat had forgotten all about breakfast. now she realized
      her stomach was growling, and she could definitely go for a rabbit right about now. "sure, that sounds
      great!"
      turning quickly, chanterellepaw raced to the fresh-kill pile.
xxxImage
    ▬x▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    anna
    female
    characters
    ◕‿◕
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬x▬
. blank

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ‟ ✦ one )

Postby fire, » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:50 am

ARIBOUHEART!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

( tom ) ( twenty-eight moons ) ( forestclan ) ( warrior ) ( app. foxpaw ) ( m. foxpaw ) ( tags. rowanstar )

bright morning sun hit caribouheart's lake blue eyes like a bullet as it seeped into the den. his body was in the same position he left it when he decided to turn in for the night: the result of another dreamless sleep. the sky was creamy and bright as dawn began to fade, being slowly but surely replaced with streaks of blue. the stocky warrior outstretched his paws, exposing his soft underbelly as he un-stiffened himself. digging his claws into the soft earth, caribouheart then pulled himself upright and began licking down tufts of matted fur, as well as picking out stray pieces of moss that clung to his pelt. with a final shake, the patched tom began padding out of the warriors' den and into the camp clearing, where other cats resided and mingled amongst themselves. caribouheart eyed the fresh-kill pile and licked his lips hungrily, wishing he could sit down and help himself to a rabbit or vole. sleep had left a sour taste in his mouth, but the tom knew he had to go hunt for everyone else first. he took his gaze away from the prey and to the apprentice's den, where he expected foxpaw was still drowsing away, dreaming of catching field mice and sparrows.

foxpaw was a bit of a hard apprentice to handle, caribouheart had to admit. he did like the young apprentice, he had charm and could really prove himself worthy of a warrior's title when he tried. but great starclan, was he a pawful! it seemed that all the kit did was try and leave camp without permission. most of the time foxpaw would either be caught by his mentor himself or another cat who witnessed his attempts, but when he did manage to escape caribouheart had to rip through the forest trying to find the troublemaker. the tom couldn't help but see himself in foxpaw at times, though. in the warrior's apprentice days, he'd always want to recklessly run out of camp to take a swipe at the wild ones, a group of rogues that had always plagued forestclan. the young ginger tom caribouheart mentored was just as enthusiastic when it came to teaching those good-for-nothings a lesson or two, but it was terribly hard to keep track of him when he was feeling extra confident in his endeavors. so, the warrior just prayed to his ancestors that he'd find foxpaw sound asleep in his nest, begging to stay inside the apprentice's den so he could rest some more. sighing, caribouheart padded over to where his apprentice should have been, and...

empty. "mouse-dung!" he spat, hissing with anger to find foxpaw's nest untouched. caribouheart couldn't say he was surprised, considering all of the apprentice's previous escape attempts. it was always a secret fear of the warrior's to find the ginger tom gone one morning, and it always lingered it the back of his mind every time he went to get him. caribouheart wouldn't know what he'd do if something happened to foxpaw, and as much as he hoped he was just out hunting, a feeling of dread still pierced the stocky tom's heart. immediately he raced over to rowanstar. he was usually up pretty early in the mornings, so he prayed that the leader had maybe seen foxpaw, or maybe he was just making dirt and caribouheart had jumped to conclusions too soon,which was a bad habit of his. his dappled brown-and-white paws skidded to a halt in front of the leader, pleading that his apprentice was alright. "rowanstar! have you seen foxpaw? he's not in his nest." worry flashed in his blue eyes, wishing that the ginger tom wasn't so bent on making caribouheart's blood pressure rise.

AFFODIL!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

( molly ) ( eighteen moons ) ( the wild ones ) ( healer ) ( m. tundra ) ( tags. open )

curly, matted fur stuck out in all directions as daffodil awoke from a dream she didn't remember. it was probably something about sorting herbs or catching prey, although the creamy-brown molly didn't really care all that much. she unsheathed her claws from one stubby paw, taking great care in enjoying her morning stretch. after a moment more she pushed herself upward with her hind legs, soft sunlight pouring into her den. it's rays caused a satisfying purr to escape her lips, the warmth feeling pleasant as it touched her. daffodil looked back to scan the back of her den, seeing if there was any kind of herb she needed to re-stock. it was moments like those that made her miss her old teacher, hollyhock. she was a brilliant fighter as well as a skilled herbalist, and daffodil always enjoyed learning from her. the brown she-cat was still rather young and only barely completed her training before hollyhock died, so despite her sass she could still be unsure of herself at times. plus, it was lonely having a den to herself, no matter how spacious. the healer secretly couldn't wait to get an apprentice of her own, but she knew she had to be patient.

daffodil soon pushed the thoughts out of her mind however, and focused on the task at hand. they were out of tansy and pretty low on marigold, so the molly proceeded to write the information into her mental notes. she decided that she'd untangle her mess of a pelt later, wanting to get the day started. daffodil padded out of the healer's den and scanned the camp, tundra no where to be found. the wild ones' leader often liked to go out in the mornings to hunt or renew border scents, so it didn't come off as a shock to the healer when she realized tundra was absent from camp. daffodil decided that for now she'd pre-occupy herself with gathering all of the herbs she needed, and maybe she'd catch the white molly while she was out scouting. the small cat continued making her way out of the camp, her pads silently striding over the cool earth.
fire,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ( ‟ ✦ forestclan ━━ the reborn v.2) accepting

Postby ColonelHamster » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:59 am

Snowpaw
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
Age: 10 Moons Gender: Male Clan: ForestClan Rank: Apprentice Tags: Chanterellepaw

The tom nodded his head when Chanterellepaw accepted his invitation, feeling slightly amused at how she reacted. He guessed it was due to the fact she was still new in the role of apprentice. He remembered how rough things were when he started, and he had his cousins to rely on. Snowpaw didn't always get along with Foxpaw, but he was grateful he was born only a few days apart from his kin, having them by his side helped a lot when they made the move from the nursery to the apprentice's den. The first moon was the hardest, everyone seemed to love piling the newest apprentices with all the chores they didn't want to do themselves. Snowpaw shivered at just the thought of having do go through all of that by himself. Thinking back on it, Snowpaw remembered that Foxpaw wasn't that much of a help, he was always trying to sneak off to get out of their duties. Poor Cherrypaw, between Foxpaw sneaking off, and Snowpaw slacking off to take naps, they left her with most of the work. Feeling a bit guilty, Snowpaw made a note to himself to repay Cherrypaw for her work one day. Perhaps he would fix up her nest for her one day or something,

Shaking his head clear of his thoughts, Snowpaw returned his attention back to the she-cat in front of him as she pranced over to the fresh-kill pile. He followed her at a more relaxed pace, his tail flowing behind him as he walked. As he padded past, Snowpaw flicked his tail in greeting to Caribouheart as the warrior headed over to the apprentice's den, likely to get Foxpaw. After passing the warrior Snowpaw frowned, He hadn't remembered seeing his flamed colored, obnoxious cousin in the den. Snowpaw paused briefly, thinking about telling Caribouheart, but then shrugged it off. "Eh, he'll find out soon enough anyway." He didn't think to much of, Foxpaw was always getting himself into some kind of trouble. Snowpaw was sure Foxpaw would waltz into camp soon enough, all smug over whatever it was he had done, then be punished as always. Or be dragged back into camp by Caribouheart, then punished. Whatever way it went, it happened often enough Snowpaw knew what to expect. Stopping at Chanterellepaw's side in front of the fresh-kill pile, he lowered his head to examine it a bit better. "Hmmm. See anything you like?" Snowpaw asked, not looking up as his gaze was still fixed on the fresh-kill in front of them. Snowpaw had been in the mood for rabbit for a while, and saw one that caught his eye, but he kept quiet so Chanterellepaw could decide. He could honestly eat anything at the moment, though he preferred to not get a bird. He spent enough time plucking feathers, it was a big pain to go through for not that much meat. Snowpaw flicked his ears hearing Caribouheart race out of the den, not bothering to look up. "Here we go again. That mouse-brain never learns." He mumbled under his breath, rolling his eyes before fixing them back onto the rabbit.

ColonelHamster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angelwish » Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:42 am

Cherrypaw!!
      ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ she-cat apprentice crush: open mentor: open mood: worried mentions: Snowpaw, Caribouheart, Rowanstar, Chanterellepaw tags: open
        Cherrypaw sat in a tree watching the clan below her. Her grey eyes scanned the camp and saw the activities going on. She saw her cousin Snowpaw with Chanterellepaw by the fresh kill pile, and then saw Caribouheart skid to a halt in front of Rowanstar. Seeing Caribouheart reminded Cherrypaw that she hadn't seen her brother at all this morning.

His probably gone out on his own as usual she thought to herself. From up here in her tree she felt safe and could watch the clan with its usual business without being disturbed. Finally deciding it was time to see if she was needed for anything, the young calico apprentice gracefully climbed down the tree and padded into the camp. She sat in hearing distance of Rowanstar and Caribouheart, just in case they were talking about her brother. If Rowanstar told Caribouheart that he had seen Foxpaw then she would relax, but if he said he didn't. Well that always made her worry the worst things. You see, Cherrypaw was very much a worrier and worried about her brother, cousin, uncle, clan and anything that could be worried about. In her quiet personality she spends half the time worrying that she has done something wrong or that she has upset someone.

Shaking her head slightly and returning to the present, Cherrypaw's ears swivelled in the direction of her leader and Caribouheart.
Angelwish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ‟ ✦ post two ━━

Postby razzberry » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:42 pm

R O W A N S T A R
      ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      tom ❫ ❪ 35 mns ❫ ❪ forestclan leader ❫ ❪ crushing on n/a ❫ ❪ location; camp ❫ ❪ mentions; foxpaw ❫ ❪ tags; caribouheart, snowpaw, chanterellepaw

As the muscled ginger tabby observed the activity of the clan from his place atop the hollowed log that served as his den a feeling of dread settled in his gut. Without knowing why such an intense sentiment was no wreaking havoc over his mind and heart, Rowanstar sat up at the same time Caribouheart came running from the direction of the apprentice's den. A frown crossed the tomcat's features and morphed into a fearful expression when the warrior stated he could not find Foxpaw. Swiftly covering up his display of weakness, he stood up and leapt down from the log. "I haven't seen him. He must have gone off before I woke" he concluded, eyes hardening at the thought of his nephew getting himself into trouble, yet again. He didn't even want to think about what could happen if Tundra and her group of mangey carrion-eaters found him by himself. Rowanstar had lost his own siblings and parents long ago and he'd swore to them as they died that he'd protect his niece and nephews, even if it meant giving up the rest of his remaining lives.

He had to be found. Facial features hardening, he turned to Caribouheart. "Gather some warriors. I need you to scour that forest and bring back that irresponsible kit" he half growled before stalking off towards where he'd spotted Snowpaw, his other nephew, and Chanterellepaw. He figured it was a longshot but maybe Snowpaw would know of his cousin's whereabouts. Approaching the pair of apprentices near the pile of fresh-kill, the lean tomcat halted and lashed his tail. "Snowpaw" he addressed the white tom, dipping his head to Chanterellepaw. "As much as it surprises and satisfies me that you're actually awake at this time...I need to know if you've seen Foxpaw at all this morning" Rowanstar's deep, gravely meow seemed to echo throughout the camp.

C I C A D A S T O R M
      shecat ❫ ❪ 27 mns ❫ ❪ forestclan warrior ❫ ❪ crushing on n/a ❫ ❪ location; camp ❫ ❪ mentions; n/a ❫ ❪ tags; cloudstripe

As thoughts of war and the impending promise of dark times paraded uninvitedly across her mind, the black and white molly shifted positions from being seated on her haunches to laying on her side among the soft grass. She took the time to busy herself with her morning grooming, drawing her pale tongue over her legs, each in turn and then soon up to her shoulders. Cicadastorm had always been thankful that, despite having a thick pelt, the long hairs were reasonably tame and didn't require much effort to look well put together. Her long whiskers twitched and her eyes closed subconsciously as she continued her grooming, pausing every now and then to stretch out a limb.

On the incoming breeze the warrior picked up Cloudstripe's familiar scent and seconds after felt his presence at her side. Reflexively she looked up at him, their eyes connecting briefly before the silver tabby's jaws slackened and a shrew tumbled from his jaws to the ground by her paws. "Oh, thank you Cloudstripe" the molly purred gratefully as she sat up and lowered her head to begin eating her share of the meal. Seconds passed and with her hunger satisfied thanks to Cloudstripe's impeccable timing, Cicadastorm turned her head to thank him once more but was shocked with the tom's proximity. His body heat could be felt through the hairs of their twined pelts and she felt herself growing slightly nervous. Then with the tom's sudden comment of having something on her nose and the coolness of his tongue licking it off, her ears settled back in embarrassment and her eyes dove towards the ground. "Uh..er... th...thank you" she stammered, briefly daring a glance in the tom's direction. Cloudstripe's hunched form and averted eyes did something to lessen the tuxedo warrior's embarrassment. At least he felt the embarrassment too she thought to herself, relaxing a bit now. Deciding to push her nervousness aside for the time being, Cicadastorm leaned over towards Cloudstripe and touched her ebony nose to the tabby warrior's cheek in silent thanks. "I'm hoping patrols will be sent out soon. Sitting around being so idle makes me kind of restless if i'm being honest" Cicadastorm meowed with a light chuckle in an attempt to lighten the mood.

T U N D R A
      shecat ❫ ❪ 30 mns ❫ ❪ wild one chief ❫ ❪ crushing on n/a ❫ ❪ location; camp ❫ ❪ mentions; rowanstar ❫ ❪ tags; weasel, foxpaw, featherwhisper, grisly

Tundra stood calmly as she faced the young clan-cat, her blue gaze hard and piercing. Despite the young tom's size and stature he was meek-looking compared to the trainees of her group. The Wild One's were naturally larger than the clan cats,
        be it from moons of travelling from place to place or just lucky genes, the Chief had no doubts that if it came down to sheer strength and brutality that they would come out victorious in just about anything. Though that wasn't to say that every cat was large, there were some on the smaller side though what they lacked in size and strength they made up for in heart and vigour. The white feline's eyes passed over the apprentice and settled on the undergrowth just beyond his shoulder, waiting for the presence of the cat she'd sensed. When her sharp senses proved to be correct yet again, her nose wrinkled at the sight of the older warrior padding towards her clan mates, taking her stance at his side. She knew the grey molly, just as she did every cat in Rowanstar's clan. One of Tundra's greatest motto's was 'know thy enemy', and boy did she ever. She had committed every cat's name to heart and over time as she spent spying and observing the patrols, she had come to learn things about these clan cats, sometimes things they didn't even realize about themselves.

"I'm not interested in listening to your negotiations, Featherwhisper. The issue at hand is that not only has this apprentice crossed the border, but yourself as well. I don't see why I'm obligated to even think about your request to leave freely.
        Not when your dear Rowanstar is such a grand enforcer of these borders"
        Tundra's meow raised in volume but remained steady as it always did. Dealing with clan cats, while it had it's own entertainment, only fuelled the age old hatred she'd had ever since she'd had to being dealing with Rowanstar. To her left she'd noticed the large, solid form belonging to her second. A satisfied feeling settled in and she flicked her eyes towards the cold, unwavering gaze the looked back and merely gave a nod of acknowledgement to grisly. With the stoney tom present now, Tundra knew that the plan she'd been devising in her mind for the past couple of minutes would unfold nicely and efficiently.
razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zena~heatha » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:33 pm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Featherwhisper
    28 Moons
    She-cat
    Warrior
    Apprentice: Snowpaw
    Crush: Open
    Tags: Tundra, Foxpaw, Weasel

Nodding, Featherwhisper gradually came to terms with the fact she would get hurt. Of course she would, she had known that the second she stepped over the border. "That's a shame." She said solemnly, glancing at Foxpaw. Someone would notice they were missing, right? Surely Featherwhisper wasn't going to die because a kit thought he could handle The Wild Ones. She had to stall. "Is prey good? A few of my clanmates have accused you of stealing. That's not true, is it? I think we could be friends if no-one steals prey." She said, smiling kindly. Featherwhisper would have liked to be friends with some of these cats. She knew a few of them could be quite nice. She glanced at the young she-cat. "Is this one of your Trainees? I don't believe I've met her before. I'm Featherwhisper." Tundra would probably attack before any of their clanmates could get here. Nearest escape routes... She could turn and run, but Foxpaw was slower and smaller. He'd be captured and she couldn't leave him. Well, she could. It would be easy. But, leaving him behind just caused more problems. If her clanmates did show up, would Tundra stay and fight or run? Would she take Foxpaw with her to The Wild Ones' camp?

++++++++++++++++++
    Faith
    19 Moons
    She-cat
    Trainee (Hunter)
    Crush: Jay
    Tags: Daffodil

++++++++++++++++++
    Faith sighed as Grisly left. This place could be so cold sometimes. No-one asked you how your day was. No-one seemed to care about being civil. Faith hated it. Was the clan different? Did they actually like eachother? Maybe she could go and ask. A clan cat would be at the border at some point, if she waited long enough she could ask about it. Clan cats, Clan cats... Faith only remembered one of the and Rowanstar was definitely not going to tell her about clan life. What if they thought she was a spy? What if Tundra found out and demanded Faith tell them what she knew? Faith had hurt Clan cats, she couldn't be trusted. That didn't stop her from wanting to know.

Faith waited, but it soon became clear no-one would be returning to camp for a little while. What was she meant to do? She watched as Daffodil walked across camp. Faith sighed. She might as well make herself useful. Standing up, Faith trotted through the entrance to catch up with the Healer. "Daffodil! Hey, do you need help? With- With gathering herbs and stuff?" She asked the younger cat. That was something else Faith hated about The Wild Ones. This cat was younger than her but still more important. It was ridiculous! The clan cats don't make their- their... App-Apprentices...? Train after they're like 12 Moons!

Flame
    34 Moons
    Tom
    Guard
    Crush: Grisly
    Tags: Tundra, Clan cats,
    Weasel, Grisly

Flame rolled his eyes and padded towards the scents. Pushing through some bushes, Flame assessed who was here. There were two clan cats, a kit and he assumed a warrior. Ah, there was Weasel. Tundra and Grisly were patiently looking at the clan cats. Tundra and Grisly. They sure did love to terrorize cats and break traditions. Tundra was cruel. No doubt she would be cruel to these cats too. Trying to ignore his annoyance Flame sat silently, glancing at the clan cats. A fox-colored apprentice -no prizes for guessing his name- and a warrior Flame was sure he'd met before. Whispersomething? Quietcat? Greybird? He didn't know and he didn't care. "Tundra, Grisly." Said Flame, nodding to each of them. "I was supposed to be helping this Trainee today. I take it these cats decided to interrupt?" Flame said coldly, glaring at the strangers. Ah, Clan cats. A fairly okay group. They took care of eachother. Good for them. But they were on The Wild Ones' territory. For that, they were not going to be treated nicely.
Last edited by zena~heatha on Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
zena~heatha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keriae » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:27 am

xFOXPAW
    ────────────────────────────────────
    xx'xxmale // apprentice // tagged: weasel, tundra, featherwhisper, grisly, flame
    ────────────────────────────────────

xx'xxWhen Tundra spoke to Featherwhisper, it sent Foxpaw's blood boiling. There was absolutely no need for the white she-cat to be so condescending. ForestClan had a lineage stronger and more noble than this rag-tag bunch of rogues. They had speed, and superior fighting skills. After all, they were warriors.

xx'xxHis tail lashed as the chief stopped talking. Just behind her, the undergrowth rustled and a ragged grey tom appeared. Foxpaw didn't know who he was, but from the nod Tundra gave him, he could only assume he was a senior within his group. Angry that they wouldn't be given leave to just step back into their own territory, the apprentice sunk his claws into the ground.

xx'xxAnd then Featherwhisper started talking about the prey. Like that was going to do anything to help them! Everyone knew that the wild ones were stealing prey - they didn't care about borders, so why should he? They were always stealing prey, so it served them right. His lips curled though the ginger tom forced himself not to growl. Not to mention introducing herself to Weasel was going to do anything, she had no sway in her group. He turned his gaze back to Tundra.

xx'xx"You don't care about borders, so why should we?" He asked, raising his head. He would not appear small and weak. Yet another tom joined them, this one ginger. Foxpaw paid him not attention.
Keriae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ‟ ✦ two )

Postby fire, » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:44 am

ARIBOUHEART!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

( tom ) ( twenty-eight moons ) ( forestclan ) ( warrior ) ( app. foxpaw ) ( m. foxpaw, featherwhisper) ( tags. rowanstar, cicadastorm, cloudstripe)

an even stronger pang of worry hit caribouheart square in the gut at rowanstar's reply. "ugh of course. that mouse-brain is going to get himself killed if he keeps up stunts like this!" why did foxpaw have to be so irresponsible? did he know how much he made his mentor worry? grunting, caribouheart perked up his ears as rowanstar gave him orders to go find the troublesome apprentice, and the warrior gave a swift nod in return. "i'll go get cicadastorm, cloudstripe and featherwhisper." at the sound of the last she-cat's name, caribouheart couldn't help but blush a little. he had had a crush on the gray-siamese ever since he was an apprentice, but never made any advances. this isn't the time to be thinking about love-interests, bee-for-brains! the tom scolded himself, and with that he fled towards the warriors' den, only to find no trace of either three cats. growling with annoyance, he raced back out and scanned the camp. caribouheart then noticed pair of black and white pelts sitting next to each-other, and quickly bolted over towards them. "there you two are! sorry to bother you, but we need to go find foxpaw. he got himself into trouble again." he hoped either of the two warriors wouldn't be annoyed by his urgency, but who knows what could happen if they didn't hurry?

as the patched tabby waited for cicadastorm and cloudstripe to reply, he briefly looked around to see if he could spot featherwhisper lying around eating prey. but just like his apprentice, caribouheart could find no trace of the molly. she could've just been out of his field of vision; but just like when he was about to go into the apprentices' den, the tom had a bad feeling. where was she? turning back to the two warriors, the tom added: "oh, and have you seen featherwhisper? she wasn't in the warriors' den and i don't see her anywhere in the clearing."caribouheart wished he could say he wasn't worried, but he'd be lying. he knew that if she wasn't in camp, she must've been out catching mice. but again, that terrible feeling of dread sat in the warrior's belly like a stone. even so, the brown and white tom convinced himself she was just doing some solo-hunting (if she was indeed gone), and they'd have to leave without her. focusing his attention back to cicadastorm and cloudstripe, the warrior waited, hoping they'd be up for it.

fire, wrote:
AFFODIL!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

( molly ) ( eighteen moons ) ( the wild ones ) ( healer ) ( m. tundra ) ( tags. open )

curly, matted fur stuck out in all directions as daffodil awoke from a dream she didn't remember. it was probably something about sorting herbs or catching prey, although the creamy-brown molly didn't really care all that much. she unsheathed her claws from one stubby paw, taking great care in enjoying her morning stretch. after a moment more she pushed herself upward with her hind legs, soft sunlight pouring into her den. it's rays caused a satisfying purr to escape her lips, the warmth feeling pleasant as it touched her. daffodil looked back to scan the back of her den, seeing if there was any kind of herb she needed to re-stock. it was moments like those that made her miss her old teacher, hollyhock. she was a brilliant fighter as well as a skilled herbalist, and daffodil always enjoyed learning from her. the brown she-cat was still rather young and only barely completed her training before hollyhock died, so despite her sass she could still be unsure of herself at times. plus, it was lonely having a den to herself, no matter how spacious. the healer secretly couldn't wait to get an apprentice of her own, but she knew she had to be patient.

daffodil soon pushed the thoughts out of her mind however, and focused on the task at hand. they were out of tansy and pretty low on marigold, so the molly proceeded to write the information into her mental notes. she decided that she'd untangle her mess of a pelt later, wanting to get the day started. daffodil padded out of the healer's den and scanned the camp, tundra no where to be found. the wild ones' leader often liked to go out in the mornings to hunt or renew border scents, so it didn't come off as a shock to the healer when she realized tundra was absent from camp. daffodil decided that for now she'd pre-occupy herself with gathering all of the herbs she needed, and maybe she'd catch the white molly while she was out scouting. the small cat continued making her way out of the camp, her pads silently striding over the cool earth.
fire,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

grisly - 3 , chanterellepaw - 3

Postby . blank » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:08 pm

xxG R I S L Y ◊

grisly's fur was pricking with anticipation. his patience was running low. he stared coldly at the clan cats, sizing them up silently. no nervousness struck him- he knew he would be able to easily take these cats if it came to a fight. his large size and fighting skills proved him to be a strong tom. he was the right hand for an obvious reason. grisly's gaze then ran to tundra. her deep gaze held dark thoughts, and grisly knew they were thinking the same thing.

as he drug his gaze back to the clan cats, he scowled at the grey warrior as she spoke. is she trying to by time? of course she is- she has no chance against us. although he was brawny, he had brain. grisly knew how to work cats to his advantage, no doubt. he often used his power to influence the younger cats, training them to be brutal with no second thoughts. cats like weasel were an exception. her young mind had managed to avoid his influence. if i had been around her more, the young tom would not have had a chance of returning to his camp. grisly thought grimly.

ripping himself away from his dark thoughts, he noticed the shecat, featherwhisper as she had introduced herself, had begun talking to weasel. he paced quickly in between the two, speaking deeply, "don't speak to her." he stood tall, towering over the shecat. they had cut his last wire of patience and now he felt as if he bees in his pelt. he wanted to leap on the shecat and take care of her easily, but he would wait. tundra wouldn't be happy if he acted too suddenly and he had already reacted to the clan cat's words.

xxC H A N T E R E L L E P A W ⁂

"mmm...how about this rabbit?" chanterellepaw bent down as she spoke, grasping the scruff of the rabbit between her jaw. the savory taste seeped onto her tongue, making her mouth water. the young cat resisted the urge to begin chowing down hungrily. turning to face snowpaw, chanterellepaw noticed the urgency of caribouheart. suddenly, every cat seemed to be in a rush around her. only her and snowpaw were not moving about. why is everyone rushing about? she pondered. just a little while ago everything had been still.

rowanstar's sudden appearance startled chanterellepaw. she had gotten too distracted watching caribouheart pacing about to notice her leader approach. the apprentice dipped her head slightly, responding to his respectful gesture. foxpaw is gone? that explains caribouheart's attitude. the weight bringing her head down dragged her out of her thoughts. she had completely forgotten about her meal with snowpaw. now that every cat was panicking about foxpaw she supposed it would have to wait. she lowered her head gently and laid the rabbit back in the pile. as she rearranged herself, she prayed that foxpaw was okay, sending a quick glance toward the camp entrance.
xxxImage
    ▬x▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    anna
    female
    characters
    ◕‿◕
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬x▬
. blank

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ColonelHamster » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:47 am

Snowpaw
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
Age: 10 Moons Gender: Male Clan: ForestClan Rank: Apprentice Tags: Chanterellepaw, Rowanstar

Snowpaw nodded his head approvingly at Chanterlelepaw's choice. "That rabbit will do just fine." the tom replied, his mouth starting to water just thinking about eating it. Glancing up at Chanterellepaw, he noticed her gaze shifting around, he could also hear some of the commotion going around behind him. Snowpaw tore his blue glaze from Chanterellepaw as he turned his head to watch Caribouheart and Rowanstar. Snowpaw frowned as an uneasy feeling slowly started to set over him. He could see by the body language alone that Rowanstar was really worked about this. But, he was just being over protective, right? Rowanstar always had been... but why did things feel so off this time?

Shaking himself, Snowpaw glanced back at Chanterllepaw and sighed. "Leave it to my cousin to stir things up so early in the morning." Snowpaw grumbled annoyed, though the uneasy feeling still twisted insdie his stomach. Hearing someone approach, Snowpaw turned his head around to see Rowanstar less then a foxlength away. He had to admit, the sight of Roawnstar coming towards him, was quite intimidating. Snowpaw flicked his tail at Roawnstar in acknowledgement, listing to what his uncle had to say. The young tom stared at his uncle blankly when he made remarks about him being up this early, though the tone of voice made his ears flatten. The feeling of unease grew in his stomach as he looked up at Roawnstar, meeting the older tom's gaze. "No Rowanstar I haven't... I didn't really pay that much attention this morning... " Snowpaw answered hesitantly, trying to recall if he had seen Foxpaw at all through the night. "I kept waking up last night, so I went out to get some fresh moss before sunrise. I think Foxpaw was still in nest when I left, but he wasn't when I got back." Snowpaw added trying to remember all the details he could from that morning.

Snowpaw glanced sideways at Chanterellepaw as she placed the rabbit back onto the fresh-kill pile. There goes breakfast. Snowpaw thought grimly before looking back at Roawnstar. This whole thing felt unsettling. Something else that kept bothering Snowpaw was was the fact Featherwhisper still hadn't made an appearance in camp. His mentor was usually always up early trying to drag in out of the apprentice's den. "You don't think that mousebrain is actually in any real trouble, do you?" Snowpaw asked, hoping Roawnstar could give some kind of reassurance.
ColonelHamster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me