━━ ❝ ━ eminence - closed

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

━━ ❝ ━ eminence - closed

Postby solitary. » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:37 am

●•
●•
●•
●•
●•
●•
●•
●•
●•
●•
●•
●•
●•
●•
●•
●•
●•
●•
●•
●•
●•
●•
●•
●•
●•
●•
●•
●•
●•
●•
●•
●•
They tell you life is a game ━━━━━━
┌──────────────────────┐

3 young wolves, offspring of the alpha pair from 3 dominating packs
, royalty by bloodline, and 3 other young wolves, offspring of loners l
abeled the outcasts by the pack wolves, are forced to come together
when the wolf population is hit hard with a sickness that killed many.
Many perished from both sides, but the 3 royalty wolves were the onl
y survivors of their packs and the outcasts are the last three loners. E
veryone decides it's best to stick together, but with different opinion
s, old pack alliances, and different bloodlines will just be but a few o
bstacles these young wolves will have to face and overcome if they ar
e going to survive long enough to find a new home.

└──────────────────────┘
━━━━━━ but it ain't a game to me
Last edited by solitary. on Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
solitary.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

━━ ❝ ━ rules

Postby solitary. » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:09 am

●•
●•
●•
●•
●•
●•
●•
●•
●•
●•
●•
●•
●•
●•
●•
●•
●•
●•
●•
●•
●•
●•
●•
●•
●•
●•
●•
●•
●•
●•
●•
●•
┌──────────────────────┐

One. Each player is only allowed one character each due to the limite
damount of characters. Two. Please post all character forms, relation
ship charts, and discussions on the discussion thread. Three. In term
s of literacy, I would like at least 500 words per post. I'd like this to b
e a high semi-literate roleplay. Four. Reservations will be held for no
more than 48 hours in which you can get your character up once the
discussion thread is posted. If there is no form up by then the spot w
ill become open again. Five. Because I'd like this to be a realistic role
play I ask for all characters to be heterosexual.

Discussion Thread: xXx

└──────────────────────┘
Last edited by solitary. on Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
solitary.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

━━ ❝ ━ characters

Postby solitary. » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:36 am

●•
●•
●•
●•
●•
●•
●•
●•
●•
●•
●•
●•
●•
●•
●•
●•
●•
●•
●•
●•
●•
●•
●•
●•
●•
●•
●•
●•
●•
●•
●•
●•
┌──────────────────────┐

The Royalties
Alayah - 3 Years - female - royalty - solitary.
Hadshy - 4 Years - male - royalty - seeing_stars
Esme - 3.5 Years - female - royalty - artemis,

The Outcasts
Hati - 4 Years - male - outcast - omnipotence_
Juliette - 3 Years - female - outcast - chasing_stars
wolf six - age - male - outcast - .sins.

└──────────────────────┘
Last edited by solitary. on Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:53 am, edited 6 times in total.
solitary.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

━━ ❝ ━ extra

Postby solitary. » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:41 am

extra in case i forgot to add anything.
solitary.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

━━ ❝ ━ extra

Postby solitary. » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:31 pm

extra in case i forgot to add anything.
solitary.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

━━ ❝ ━

Postby solitary. » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:34 pm

[removed]
( female - 3 years - royalty - tagged; no one )
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The first few wolves infected complained of a painful tightness in their chest whenever they would take a deep breath. At first everyone else thought it was the sharp, cold air of the approaching winter that was affecting them and within a few days the sharp pain would disappear as they adapted to the cold. When the coughing began a few days after and fatigue would suddenly overcome them it was apparent that it was something more serious than just the winter air affecting the wolves. For a few days the wolves remained in this state, coughing and remaining in their dens with no signs of growing worse or getting better. When the first wolf lost its fight against the sickness panic broke out among the pack and the fear only grew as more and more wolves lost their lives in the days following. The dead were buried far from the camp in hopes to prevent the sickness from spreading, and those already sick was placed in an unused den, separating the sick from the healthy, and it was only the wolves who seemed healthy who were allowed outside of the camp to hunt but these actions were too late. By the time the third week came about the pack of fifteen wolves had dwindled down to just one.

Alayah was the only survivor in her pack. All she could do was watch helplessly as the sickness took one wolf after another including her parents. She had been by their sides until their demise and yet here she was, still alive and healthy. It left her in a state of puzzlement and anger that she had not become infected like her fellow pack mates when she had been breathing the same air as they did, fed off the same prey, and drank from the same water source. Now everyone she knew was gone leaving her alone and without hope. There had been no word from the other two packs who her pack had once shared borders with leaving her left in the dark. Did the other packs share the same fate as her own pack? Was there any other survivors if the sickness had spread elsewhere? Surely Alayah wasn't the only wolf remaining in this forest or so she hoped. Since the last member of her pack had passed away Alayah had yet to leave the territory. There was too many uncertainties for her to feel comfortable enough to venture past the borders of her territory. If the other packs had not been devastated by the sickness she would be looked at as a trespasser in their eyes and attacked for stepping onto their territory, even if she was the daughter of an alpha pair.

Hunger was starting to settle in the pit of her stomach and with it just being herself, she would be unable to take down the larger prey such as elk or moose. Alayah had to settle for rabbits, squirrels, and other smaller prey to hold her over but the prey she managed to find and take down herself was more bones and skin than the precious meat she needed and if she didn't find the courage to leave her territory in search for a better food source she would join her fallen pack in the heavens. So Alayah had made the decision to leave her territory in search for something better. Moving silently through the woods Alayah was very, very vigilant. She was in an unfamiliar position being by herself with no one to back her up if she came across something or someone dangerous. It was just her and whatever she would come up against. She had figured that she would head west, towards the river where she could potentially try to snag a fish. It wasn't long before the sound of the fast moving current caught her attention, her ears flickering forwards as she stepped onto the sandy shore of the river. Here she paused and scanned both shore sides for any sign of another being but saw none. Moving cautiously and slowly, she kept her senses on high alert as she moved into the water until she was chest deep before lowering her head and taking a good long drink of the near icy cold water.
Last edited by AquilaFuga on Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: font image removed
solitary.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

hati 001

Postby unnamed » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:36 pm

H A T I
male . outcast . four years . tags: none

The rogue wolf was used to not seeing others for periods of time; his path rarely crossed with other loners and he only encountered pack wolves when he skirted their territories in search of something. It was the natural order that he had come to both accept and expect - solitude had become his pack mate. He had embraced the times when he hadn't encountered others and wasn't forced to fight for either life or food as it made things easier and he was content with the rare civil encounter. This solitude was different though for it wasn't one he chose - it was forced. He had no idea when the apparent sickness had emerged. It could have been around for weeks before he first encountered it he supposed. In fact he'd only noticed something strange when he realized he'd gone longer than normal with no sign of any other wolf. That was when he sought out another wolf for the first time in what he supposed was a year and half. He learned of the sickness when he came across what remained of a small family pack, the mother was the final survivor who warned Hati to stay away. It was his only encounter with it and since than he'd both been cautious and eager to find another wolf. Perhaps he was the last? Or were there others who hadn't fallen victim yet?

The cream colored wolf pushed the thought from his mind as he studied the rabbit in front of him. It was skinny, malnourished as most were becoming with the approaching winter, but Hati was hoping for an easy meal not a bountiful feast. He was at a disadvantage though, snow hadn't fallen yet and his pelt still stood out against the orange of leaves and green of the grass. Nonetheless he stalked forward and used the thick foliage to mask himself. Inch by inch he got closer until he found himself in striking distance. He held his breath. One more paw forward and.. snap! A twig cracked underneath his paw and the rabbit scurried away in a panic. The first meal in two days was now just a mouth watering thought. Standing to his full height he sighed gently, "I'll get one soon enough."

He trekked through the forest on heavy paws; no longer concerned with making himself unheard. There were no wolves or packs to worry about and prey was becoming scarce. Perhaps they too had caught the sickness? He hoped not, he wasn't strong enough to make a tiresome journey right now; he'd have to truly eat his fill before even thinking about starting one. He wondered, even if he did begin that journey who's to say the rest of the world wasn't the same way now? Moments of silent thoughts passed before the male could finally convince himself to just stop thinking about it. He ventured deeper into the woods towards where all three packs borders converged. It was funny. He had never been to that area except one other time when one of the packs was chasing him from their territory. But now? Well, there were no packs to defend the border anymore it seemed so he could walk freely. Well, at least he didn't think there were. Everytime he passed the scent markers grew weaker. It could just be that they'd tightened their borders and no longer ventured so far. The day was filling with more questions the further he walked.
unnamed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me