“If I Believe You” [warriors|wip]

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

“If I Believe You” [warriors|wip]

Postby ataraxic_gone » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:32 pm

If I Believe You
warriors rp | discussion
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
MoonClan was created from the shadows when years ago light was breathed into th
e body of three kits. StarClan gifted them with something no cats had ever seen be
fore; perfection. The leader, WillowStar, was loyal, tolerant, kind and understandi
ng. Her mere presence demanded attention and subdued those around her. The sm
aller brother was a silent yet kind figure who was a master of medicine. There wa
s few diseases he couldn't heal and with him at WillowStar's side, whispering the w
ords of the angels from the sky to her each night. The third was a powerful deputy
who demanded respect and returned in kind with paternal love. They lead well an
d when their time came they passed on and cats of equal stature took their place.
Each cat was born with a purpose, with a dream they would fulfil, a mate they wo
uld find and a happy ever after. But slowly things faded and StarClan's control slipp
ed. To create their perfect story it came at a cost, all of the negatives StarClan ha
d purged from previous cats began to condense in one huge downfall and slowly ca
ts began to become their own demise. It was few and far between but soon cats fo
und themselves dying unhappy and unfulfilled and awakening in a dark and unsight
ly forest. There they learnt who they were meant to be and undid the will of Star
Clan. They were far from perfect but in their imperfection they finally found peac
e. Generations would go by as they slowly worked up power, their numbers growin
g as warriors and apprentices slipped through the cracks of the all mighty StarClans
gaze. The Dark Forest took this time to act, to finally free MoonClan from their en
dless suffering. Even if they didn't realise the condition they lived in. Many moons
ago something changed, Starclan became quiet right as the new leader was meant
to be born. The dark forest has acted and soon, their followers will free the clan.
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

“And I had a revelation” [lite plot|rules]

Postby ataraxic_gone » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:00 am

And I had a revelation
inspiration | discussion
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Set in a world where each newborn kit is hand crafted by starclan, destined with a
purpose, destiny and dream. Each cat's life is planned for them before they even l
ive it. Except for a small group who have been blessed by the dark forest to be in
control of their lively hood and future. In one last act of defiance the dark forest c
uts starclan off from the medicine cats, sending the clan into darkness at a crucial
moment. The next leader of the clan was meant to be chosen but StarClan is unab
le to answer. There stands two, one chosen by StarClan, perfect but dangerously u
nstable and the one inspired by the Dark Forest, a simple but driven individual wh
o while not as good isn't as bad either. With more and more of the clan being born
imperfect yet free, what will become of MoonClan?

Firstly, this is 'free literacy' with a high literate expectation. 'I don't choose your wo
rd limit, you do'. I won't be overly zealous on what you write I only expect good gra
mmar and well worded sentences! On a side note, this role-play is realistic in the s
ense that some words, like 'fae' and 'audit/auditories' shouldn't be used without kno
wing what they actually mean! I'd also like for characters to be realistic so no male
calico/tortoishells without taking on the repercussions of such a cat [genetic defect
s etc.] Disable signatures on all posts! A handy trick is to go into settings -> board p
references -> edit posting defaults and disabling 'Attach my signature by default'. I'l
l be letting you set your own character limit and gender equity won't be to heavily
enforced. If you can, don't create 15 females and no males but I won't too heavily s
top you. I don't know about lgb characters, due to some issues I think I may not be
allowing them but if you really want your character to be lgb feel free to ask. Have
fun with drama/creating side plots but remember no power-playing, god moding, m
ary sues or killing another character without consent. Reserve high ranks before po
sting and use the discussion thread for forms and out of character conversations. It'
s highly suggested to check the list of character tropes [on the discussion thread] or
mention your planned trope when reserving.

Last edited by ataraxic_gone on Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

“I'm an evangelist!!” [cast]

Postby ataraxic_gone » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:17 am

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

I'm an evangelist!!
accepting | closed
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Leader
HawkStar [SC | ded]

Deputies
PaleThroat [DF | Terrä]
MistStorm [SC | RiverDings]

Medicine Cats
Name [SC | open]
NightReed [DF | ligerteeth]
Name [SC | open]

Warriors
ShortWheat [DF | wheeljack]
PebbleFur [DF | RiverDings]
SunHeart [SC | wheeljack]
Name [-- | user]
Unlimited!

Apprentices
StonePaw [DF | . blank]
GrizzlyPaw [SC | wolf]
Name [-- | user]
Name [-- | user]
Name [-- | user]
Unlimited!

Queens
Name [-- |❃| user]
Name [-- |☘|user]
Name [-- |✾|user]

Kits
Name [-- |mothers icon| user]
Name [-- |mothers icon|user]
Name [-- |mothers icon|user]

Elders
Name [-- | user]
Name [-- | user]
Name [-- | user]
Name [-- | user]

Relations
message me to put relations here
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
cat & cat [relation]
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Last edited by ataraxic_gone on Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:38 pm, edited 14 times in total.
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

“How can I find myself?” [territory|prey]

Postby ataraxic_gone » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:18 pm

territory!

Last bumped by ataraxic_gone on Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:18 pm.
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me