[♛ \\ the red mountains] -- a wolf roleplay

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

does this sound interesting??

yes
71%
maybe
14%
not really
14%

Total votes : 14

[♛ \\ the red mountains] -- a wolf roleplay

Postby unnamed » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:08 pm

four hundred years ago this land was a battlefield, man and animal were at war with each other. without regards to life man hunted not only for survival but for sport, to hang their trophies on walls and proclaim themselves the gods. they wiped out herds and packs. animals were left to fear for their lives, they hid in the depths of forests and caves - never to see the great mountains again. than one day they appeared, the wolves led by the great damasis, a wise and noble leader he led his pack to drive the humans back further and further until finally he had drove their presence through the sacred pass and from the red mountains. their howls created a great avalanche which sealed the sacred pass, leaving the red mountain valley to the animals and time.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ♛♕ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

since the disappearance of humans from the red mountain valley the wolf packs of it have been allowed to flourish, each one occupying its own territory. the valley pack especially has thrived, furthest from the sacred pass they are surrounded on all sides be an abundance of prey and the majority of the lake occupies their own territory, with mountains on all sides they face very few threats from the world. but fear has struck their hearts when one hellish night the beta of the forest pack stumbled, bleeding and bruised, into their territory and proclaimed that humans had broken through the pass once again. now they are faced with the question, do they hope that humans won't travel this far back? or do they make a break for it and leave everything they've ever known behind? as they debate the elders recall the stories passed down, the stories that start with the humans in the valley and finish with the end of days...
Last edited by unnamed on Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:28 am, edited 5 times in total.
unnamed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[♛ \\ the red mountains] -- rules

Postby unnamed » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:38 pm

█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
Roleplay Rules
i. follow all of the site rules ii. be respectful of
everyone in the roleplay iii. any gory or violent
scenes should not be roleplayed iv. no perfect
characters v. you should post at least five lines
for each character vi. this is realistic so actions
and appearances should be vii. drama is alway
s encourage but keep it between characters viii.
characters must have flaws, no perfection ix. t
ry to keep genders as even as possible x. post a
ll forms on thediscussion thread xi. remember
that character forms are a reflection of your wri
ting and you will be accepted or denied based on
Pack Rules
i. alpha's word is law ii. when the alpha is awa
y the beta is in charge iii. pups and nursing fem
ales eat first, than by rank iv. you ca never be
mates with an outsider v. punishments are dec
ided by the alpha vi. the eldest of the alpha p
ups is the heir vii. exiled wolves may never re
turn viii. respect the elders before you
Last edited by unnamed on Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:11 pm, edited 6 times in total.
unnamed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[♛ \\ the red mountains] -- rank meanings

Postby unnamed » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:06 pm

█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
Rank Meanings
alphas. the leader of the pack and former heir,
their word is the law of the land, one of two r
anks that can't be challenged.
betas. the second in command in the pack, act
as the alphas loyal advisers and are in charge
when the alphas are not present. cannot be ch
allenged for their rank.
lead fighter. one of the best fighers within the
pack, they are responsible for setting up both t
he patrols and guardings of the pack. can be ch
allenged for their rank by only another fighter.
lead hunter. one of the best hunters in the pa
ck they oversee the other hunters and are in ch
arge of keeping the pack well fed and setting u
p hunts. they can be challenged by another hun
ter for their rank.
healer. the most talented in the art of heali
ng they ensure that any wounds or illnesses wit
hin the pack are properly taken care of. they p
ick who their trainee will be and ensure that w
hen they pass another suitable healer resume.
fighters. typically the biggest and the strongest they
are responsible for defending the pack from loners,
rogues, and other possible threats.
hunters. these are the fastest and most agile within
the ranks, they hunt daily to ensure the pack remai
ns fed.
pup-sitters. these are either nursing females or fem
ales who took to caring for pups that are orphaned o
r whose parents returned to their duties.
elders. the oldest and wisest of the pack these are f
ormer ranking wolves who are no longer capable of p
erforming their given duties.
omegs. these are wolves who have been disgraced b
y the pack or were simply unable to perform duties
of another rank. they are not allowed a mate.
loners. these are merely wolves not affiliated with t
he pack though capable of joining if they choose.
rogues. these are wolves who have been exiled from
the pack for whatever reason. they are considered t
o be disgraced and are banned from ever rejoining t
he packs ranks.
Last edited by unnamed on Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
unnamed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[♛ \\ the red mountains] -- ranks

Postby unnamed » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:14 pm

█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
alpha. hermes | male | omnipotence_
alpha's mate. closed

beta. shiloh | male | The_Herbal_Lupin
beta's mate. closed

lead fighter. jaime | male | .kissedbyfire

lead hunter. alaska | female | artic,

healer. sherwood | male | starshine,
fighters. unlimited amount

hunters. unlimited amount
goliath | female | razzberry

fighters. unlimited amount
aspen | female | omnipotence_

pup-sitters. three max
dahlia | female | omnipotence_

elders. unlimited amount

omegas. unlimited amount
pandora | female | starshine,

loners. unlimited amount

rogues. unlimited amount
ygritte | female |
.kissedbyfire
Last edited by unnamed on Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:08 pm, edited 13 times in total.
unnamed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[♛ \\ the red mountains] -- relationships

Postby unnamed » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:21 pm

█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
Relationships
crushes
hermes ♂ has a crush on alaska ♀

mates

family
Last edited by unnamed on Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
unnamed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby unnamed » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:28 pm

unnamed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

hermes [ one ] dahlia [ one ]

Postby unnamed » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:02 pm

{ } H E R M E S
alpha male | interested in alaska | with no one

The morning sun had risen late that day and thus Hermes had been up long before it. For as long as the brute could remember he had been an early riser; this was partially due to his parent's before him who were always up early for their routine hunt. While he rose early Hermes was not the best hunter and therefore preferred not making a fool of himself considering he was a grouchy morning type and didn't truly wake up for quite some time. His form remained resting outside of his den; watching as the life of the day sprung into action around him and the thin mist began to clear and give way to a warm day. The alpha was rarely troubled by his thoughts, he made peace with things as soon as they found their way into his presence but lately his mind was filled with rapidly firing worries. Humans were once again in their peaceful valley just as legends told and his pack was faced with a choice none ever thought they'd encounter. Do they try to stay in their homeland, a place where every single wolf had been born and raised? Or should they attempt to flee into the unknown? He didn't know, and the longer he waited the worse he knew their situation could become. His brow remained furrowed, knitted together in deep concentration as he stood up and shook the sleep from his thick coat. He had things to do, duties to perform and the longer he sat in one place worrying the less that would get done. The alpha never waited for patrols to start their job, he was always quite comfortable getting a head start on them himself, besides; perhaps a walk around the camps main encampment would help to clear his mind. He wandered out just far enough to barely keep the small clearing of their dens in sight before he began circling it slowly; his ears trained and his nose in the air for any strange smells he watched.

( ) D A H L I A
female pup sitter | interested in no one | with no one

Life had grown boring for the female, with no pups around to watch most days she had nothing to do at all but laze about. She had taken to trying to help Sherwood on days where could, mostly helping him gather one or two things that she needed but Sherwood scarcely needed help at all and the fae was left to her own devices. Today seemed like it would be one of those days. The small fae had woken some time ago but had remained buried in the back of her den with her tail still curled around her body to cover her nose. She remained in place though, not moving and with no real desire to move either. It wasn't until the first ray of sun poured gently into the den like golden liquid that she finally breathed a deep sigh and unwrapped herself. Dahlia was tiny enough that the den intended to keep pups safe from predators, when empty, housed her petite frame just fine even when others struggled to get themselves inside. She emerged slowly from her sleeping spot, eyes squinted as the sun cast its pale light across her face. When she finally made it out from the opening she watched as the last of Hermes' orange coat disappeared into the trees, likely his morning patrol she supposed. Bending first her bottom half down and than her lower half she stretched until she felt every muscle pulling itself gently and the sound of a few bones cracking into their place. It wasn't much use though, the gray coated wolf sat back down on her haunches and observed the area around her as she waited for the rest of the pack to rise and begin moving. Soon enough the whole place would be one big never ending cycle of movement up until the sun set again later that night.
unnamed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starshine, » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:40 pm

「SHERWOOD [ male ] [ 5 years ] [ healer ] [ interested in: n/a ] [ tagged: dahlia ]
    ▪ » ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━→ -- --- -- --- -- --- -- --- -- --- -- --- -- --- --

indention » the large brute's nose twitched, the sunlight filtered through his den, disturbing his sleep. he grunted slightly and shifted his body. sherwood's hazel visionaries fluttered open, the sunlight blinding him momentarily. he stretched, his legs and joints crackling with age. he then stood and shook his thick pelt, dirt and dust flying off. the healer glanced around, he had much work to do before the sun was highest, the den was cluttered with new herbs and moss, he would have to see if dahlia would help, for this by himself would have taken him all day. you see, sherwood is not very organized, the wolf tends to clutter up the den easily by putting things in a space he sees is open. which leaves more of a mess to clean up later. he sighed, and began to maneuver his way through the den and out into the camp.

indention sherwood's rough paw pads hit the gravely earth as he exited his den. the dirt was warm and the camp was bathed in sunlight, it felt good on his back. he squinted, the sun was very bright today and it was exceptionally hard to see through the pale light that blinded his eyes. the wolf glanced around, his tail wagging slightly as he spotted dahlia, a pup-sitter, but an excellent healer either way. he trotted over to her, his eyes sparkling with delight. "good morning miss dahlia." he spoke, his words like smooth honey dripping out of his jaws. "if you have time, your assistance would be much helpful." he glanced at the camp's entrance, where shiloh, alaska, and hermes had left, hermes on his morning 'walk' and shiloh and alaska tagging along for patrol reports.

indention the healer remembered how hermes was before he was ranked alpha. the former alpha had chosen his best friend as the beta of the pack, as sherwood had been training for healer. hermes had been so caught up in his position, and sherwood had been caught up in training to become the healer. once sherwood's mentor had passed, sherwood became the newfound healer, and was always running around camp and into the forest to collect supplies. shortly after, the former alpha had passed. hermes became the valley pack's new alpha. the healer had felt a tinge of jealousy for hermes. they rarely spoke after the alpha had passed. hermes was the one friend that stuck with him, the one friend always there for him, and that had disappeared as they aged. but now sherwood sees something different in the alpha, something that may keep them from becoming the friends they used to be. hermes is a fighter, sherwood, is different, the opposite, to hermes, glory is winning, to the healer, glory was the survival of all creatures. sherwood was not the one to leave a dying wolf behind, he would rather win the fight through words, instead of killing his way through his problems. hermes was not that type of wolf, but sherwood would still like to consider him his best friend. sherwood blinked, his mind focusing back on real life instead of his thoughts. he retreated his gaze back to the young she-wolf and gave her a half-smile.

「PANDORA [ female ] [ 4 years ] [ omega ] [ interested in: n/a ] [ tagged: none ]
    ▪ » ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━→ -- --- -- --- -- --- -- --- -- --- -- --- -- --- --

indention » sleeping feel free to wake her.
Last edited by starshine, on Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
starshine,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [♛ \\ the red mountains] -- a wolf roleplay

Postby ⠀vega » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:07 pm

SHILOH ! !
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

space hereA shattered memory, a glimmer of a thought, a thing not to be ignored by one's imagination. Questions had slowly scrutinised him that night taunting his sleep. The beta lay alone enabling the queries to tempt him into questioning traditions. When did "brothers in arms" stop meaning a loving embrace? When did the value of an animal or plant become a monetary amount? If life isn't sacred, aren't we all scared underneath? He knows he is. However, we are all wolves, all born to love, right? It was what he was always taught, to be brought up on this emotion that you can not grasp or control but feel and embrace. He tries his might to open up hearts, open up minds and all the help he can give the needy. But he never truly acknowledges his own desires. For how could he? He has a pack to help lead, there is no time for misguided needs on himself. He slowly steadied his thoughts into a single statement, gently breathing through his spherical nostrils. For when we bring the love that lives within us out into the world, we will know peace.

indentHe slowly pulled his shaded form from under him, his lean demure clenched his fur in restraint from stiffness. Shiloh gazed over the brink of his ledge over the fatigued wolves that pulled themselves from there slumbers into the day that confronted each wolf with a unique challenge. Now standing the male followed his sight down the mountain path, it was the only way to get to camp from his confidential ledge. The mountain path ahead was loose rock, each one washed smooth by the river that once ran freely over them. Shiloh braced his paws, attempting to guard against the inevitable rolling in random directions, but his ankles tumbled left and right regardless. Thickly dark green boughs arched over the path from each side, competing for the light. Under their dappled shade, the harshness of the morning sun was muted but it did little to make the steep decline any easier.

indentThe camp rocked in a silent atmosphere, certain wolves had formed little 'friendship clusters', but their voices were muted and melancholy. He just concluded it was the morning, 'sickness'. Seemingly what every lupin had at the start of the day. He was just about to discuss organising hunting trips, and scouting parties when it struck him. It caught him off guard at first, he folded his ears to block it out in defiance, but it wouldn't go away. A light-hearted yip echoed from the mountains walls, he gently shook his head realizing his priorities. But it just continued to indulge his scenes. It was so iradical that the sound of the gnarl flashed a memory he had once forgotten.Half covered in fall leaves was the form of a pup, so still that Shiloh thought him dead;
    yet one sharp jab of his snout spoke to the contrary. He startled like a newborn infant, his paws flying out wide and his snout rigid, eyes as open as they could stretch. A few seconds later he blinked and jumped to his paws, moving backwards until his back hit a tree. A small gasp escaped his maw as they trembled. The nascent light of early morning illuminated his skin, softly brown but stretched over his frame from lack of food. He'd been lost for some time... The beta, had almost forgotten that pup he had saved. His rescue had meant Shiloh's exile but it was a punishment that he wore with pride. His pup his Taka. Though Taka is not with him Shiloh couldn't help but smile slightly, as when bringing up the juvenile was when the wolf had first claimed his religious ways around nature. Taka was probably a farther by now with his own pups which brought Shiloh to realise his own responsibilities...

indentApproaching the superior the beta tucked his snout withing the oynx waves that drowned his form. It took no adviser to see the lines of stress fissure into his brow, similarly to the mountains of which they stood. But before the beta could taunt the information from the alpha he would have to use his counselling tactics one wrong question may come across as wanting authority. A thought that made him cringe slightly. He was a peacemaker, not a leader.
    indent " Mind if I join you?" He asked, indicating to the walk that Hermes seemed to be beginning. If the alpha accepted he would be able to discuss future plans on patrols. The beta had a thought on leading one to check for any traces of humans and lupins alike.

male . red mountian pack. beta . mentions; the pack . tags; hermes . secret abode ➼ caamp . bound to _____ . flirts with _____.
⠀vega

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[♛ \\ she loved the forest... ] --

Postby autumn, » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:30 am

--𝙰 𝙻 𝙰 𝚂 𝙺 𝙰 !!
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━
      ( sex. female ) ( rank. lead hunter ) ( tags. hermes, shiloh ) ( words. 1,160 )

indent.it had been too long. too long since the last time she had gone out to purely enjoy herself and to take in the sights of the forest with her golden orbs. beautiful. she breathed in the crisp morning air through her lungs and exhaled a worrisome sigh. the red mountains and foliage around her cast a scarlet hue on the female's shimmering white coat, reminding her of what she feared the pack's future might bring. walking along the water's edge, the wolf stopped and lapped at the refreshing liquid, making sure to set her mornings prize away from the bank's edge; a freshly caught wild hare lay on the dew covered grass, its dull eyes staring blankly at the sky. once the snow she-wolf quenched her thirst, she set off at a brisk pace. that morning she had woke extra early, plagued by horrible dreams filled with blood and gore. she woke with a start and decided that she wanted to go on a short walk, not far from the pack's camp, seeking some kind of reassurance that their fears were false. a gray furred hare landing in her jaws gave her some comfort, but now her nimble paws itched to go back home. as the pack's commanding hunter, she believed that her alpha would be pleased to hear that she was checking the territory for prey, she just hoped that the brute hadn't called for her presence that morning just yet. once more, she tried to take in the beauty of the world surrounding her. she loved the forest, the trees, the creek, the earth below her paws... it was all a huge part of her life. her passion for nature went right along with her love for the hunt. she had great respect for the forest around her and the animals within it, she prayed that nothing would take either of those things away from her anytime soon.

indent.she neared the camp entrance and to her relief, didn't hear the deep rumble of her alpha's voice. delighted that she had judged her timing correctly, the fae perked her fuzz covered ears and entered the camp with the still-warm prey tucked tightly in her jaws. golden amber eyes scanned the area briefly before locking onto a familiar frame, hermes. the silver and brown male was on the opposite side of the clearing, his concentration unbreakable for something unknown to herself. slight curiosity picked at her mind, yet she pushed it away. she had no business in the alpha's thoughts, she was there only to serve him and be part of the pack, just as every other wolf must. peeling her flaxen gaze from his body, she rested it on another, the carcass of an elk kill made two nights ago. she and a few of her fellow hunters had made the kill on a somewhat warm evening, not too far from camp. it was a mighty prize for their efforts, alaska and her comrades had been searching for a meal all day until they were given the gift of an elk herd sighting. the herd was small, but it had been the perfect size for her and three others to separate and kill the cow that lay on the ground now. she had been greatly thankful for the meal, as it lifted the spirits of their pack in their time of worry. alaska had been able to give her pack something that they all had been longing for, peace. the carcass was picked clean, only its bones remaining. with a small feeling of pride, she diverted her attention back to her alpha and saw another male approaching him. it was the alpha's most trusted adviser, shiloh. the brute's black pelt shown almost silver in the morning sun as he got closer to hermes and engaged in what she guessed would be a meaningful conversation. a prickle of guilt in her stomach told alaska not to interrupt the two, it wasn't the most polite gesture to come in on the alpha and beta's conversation, that was for sure. the female sat back on her haunches for a moment, contemplating her actions. she needed to report her findings to hermes, that was her job as his lead huntress, after all.

indent.with a decision made, she allowed the brute's a short while before she rose to her paws once more and slowly approached that direction. with the hare in her jaw, she nodded her ivory head in respect to her alpha and beta before resting the hare on the earth in front of them. a look from shiloh told her that he and hermes had important business to discuss. the lower ranked female flicked her ear to show a respectful apology for her interruption. "i apologize for the intrusion, but i thought that you would like a small report on my mornings hunt." alaska locked eyes with her alpha and then looked at her hare. "this is all i could find this morning. i went for a small walk to see what scents i could find that might lead to prey, but i caught no aroma of anything other than this. i believe that it is safe to say that our visitors have startled our quarry just as ourselves." a small sigh escaped her maw, slight disappointment in her voice. she and all her pack-mates knew well who their "visitors" were. thinking of their horrible ways and terrifying looks nearly sent a shiver running down her spine. humans. pale skinned, horribly loud, and purely vile creatures had been spotted in their valley. not only were the wolves of red mountain valley frightened, but she believed that the rest of the forest was too. this, of course, made alaska's job as a hunter much harder, however, she was determined to please her alpha for as long as she could. snapping back into reality, she looked upon the two wolves in front of her. "i could take out a hunting patrol, if you would like, to see if i have missed any scent trails along the way or find some further inside the valley." her voice was full of perseverance as she spoke to her superiors. she wasn't keen on disappointing the highest ranked brute's in the entire forest, that simply wasn't the way she was brought up. her mother and father had always taught her that the pack, although led by and protected by the higher ranks, was something that everyone contributed to. no matter their rank. from the alpha to the omega, they were responsible for the success of the pack. ever since alaska was moved from being a hunter to the commander of the pack's hunters, she had taken the responsibilities of the pack even more seriously. she wholeheartedly believed that it was her job to keep her pack well-fed and healthy. it was her job to serve the alpha until her last breath.
autumn,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me