☽the last clan☾

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

☽the last clan☾ [2]

Postby xayah » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:46 am

HAZELTAIL of ThunderClan
      ─────────────────────────────────────────────
        tags; Robinflight // mentions; none // @; Fourtrees // feeling; weak, unsure
      Hazeltail wasn't sure how much time had passed. She'd closed her eyes for only a heartbeat and was soon taken over by sleep. She hadn't even dreamed, simply stood suspended in an endless expanse of black. When she opened her eyes, however, she didn't feel any better. In fact, there was now a sharp ache in her limbs from her run to escape the flames. The adrenaline that had carried her to safety had since faded, leaving her feeling tired and small. Around her the clearing of Fourtrees was still empty and the sun had begun its decent. Her fear of being the only survivor of her clan grew until she was shaking involuntarily. Had she angered Starclan? Were they punishing her for something she did? Was the fire a test of her strength, to see how worthy of her title she was? Hazeltail couldn't think of anything she could have done to have earned such a horrible fate. Perhaps their ancestors were trying to tell her she should not be Thunderclan's medicine cat. Maybe they knew of her hidden desire to raise her own kits instead of living vicariously through the queens. Was this all my doing? She buried her head under her paws, too ashamed in herself to gaze up at the stars.

The rustling of leaves on the other side of the clearing startled Hazeltail. She jumped slightly, fur rising and ears flattening. If a fox or badger emerged she would accept her fate. Her clan was gone and her ancestors wanted nothing more to do with her. She was in no state to fight, physically or emotionally. If this was her end she only prayed it was quick and painless. She braced herself, ready for whatever was emerging from the brush. But nothing came. Not the sour stench of fox or the overpowering musk of badger. Instead she was greeted by the familiar scent of cat. For a heartbeat her fears disappeared and her hope rose. She wasn't alone! One of her clanmates had survived. Starclan wasn't angry with her. And yet something wasn't right. The cat that pushed through into the clearing wasn't one of her clanmates. It took her a moment to recognize the mottled she-cat that approached her due to the dwindling sunlight. "Robinflight?" she whispered, bewildered.

She didn't get a chance to say anything else, too surprised to speak as Robinflight came and sat beside her. Hazeltail remained silent, taking in the drenched form next to her. Her shock was quickly replaced by a torrent of questions. What is the deputy of Riverclan doing here? Did they see the fire? Has she come to help? She bit her tongue to stop the questions from flooding out of her, too worried of startling the other she-cat or even possibly offending her. She'd met Robinflight at gatherings before. She'd always admired her, too, for her strength and loyalty. Perhaps it was because of her keen eyes or the posture in which the Riverclan cat sat, but Hazeltail could clearly sense trouble. She inched closer, gently pressing her side to Robinflight's and settling her tail around her, hoping she could provide some warmth and comfort. "Are you alright?" she spoke softly. "What are you doing here?" She waited patiently. If her role as medicine cat taught her anything it was to be patient. A frazzled cat would heal no faster if they were annoyed and losing her temper would help in no way.

NIGHTPAW of ShadowClan
      ───────────────────────────────────────────────────
        tags; Sorrelpaw // mentions; none // @; the Thunderpath // feeling; relieved, hopeless
      Nightpaw stood still, utterly horrified at the scene before him. Thunderclan's once thick and luscious forest was gone. Reduced to nothing but ash. When had this happened? From what he could tell it seemed fairly recent, if the fresh smell of burnt trees and the tendrils of smoke still slowly rising were any indication. His eyes, still wide with shock, caught sight of a large red monster making its way down the Thunderpath. He backed away just in time for the massive beast to streak by, buffeting his fur and nearly knocking him over. As he recovered he spotted a familiar calico pelt heading towards him from farther down along the path. "Oh, Sorrelpaw! Thank Starclan your're okay." Nightpaw purred at the sight of the she-cat, more than relieved to see she had left the diseased-ridden camp as well. He looked her over quickly, not catching any sign of sickness on her and taking note of the bundle of herbs she carried. He held back a scoff. He was no medicine cat but even he knew how little those herbs would most likely do.

He glanced behind himself at her question, remembering briefly how most of their clanmates had scattered. "No, I'm alone." he added quietly, "I didn't even expect to make it this far." Nightpaw shifted from paw to paw, suddenly becoming nervous. His clan was struggling to survive and it appeared as if Thunderclan were facing their own troubles. Rowanpaw had told him to get help but the chance of making it out of this seemed to be dwindling further and further away. He stared up into the sky. The sun was slowly setting and the first few stars of Silverpelt were visible. Were they watching them right now? Were their ancestors just as scared and worried as he was? Or was this actually their doing? Nightpaw turned his dark eyes back to Sorrelpaw, searching for any kind of answer in her soft features. "Where do we go?" He hadn't been to many gatherings and never dared to cross the Thunderpath or venture into enemy territory by himself.

Suddenly Nightpaw remembered. There was a tunnel-like structure further down the Thunderpath they often used to safely travel to Fourtrees in the drier seasons. He'd never used it himself, only ever hearing the senior warriors mention it. If they could find it they would be able to make it to Fourtrees and maybe even farther beyond that. Hopefully with leaf-fall on it's way the tunnel would be free of water. "There's a spot somewhere along the Thunderpath," he mewed, "the ground dips under, just big enough for a cat. I've heard some of the warriors talk about it before." He paused momentarily, steeling himself, unsure if she would agree with his next proposal. "W-we could use that to get to Fourtrees safely. And...and then head for Windclan or Riverclan? They might be able to help." There was no telling how she would react. Nightpaw only hoped she would accompany him, for after the amount of death and destruction he'd seen, he couldn't see himself fairing alone for very long.
xayah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ leαrɴ ғroм yeѕтerdαy, lιve ғor тodαy, αɴd нope ғor тoмorro

Postby Amplify » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:39 pm

sɴᴏᴡʜᴇᴀʀᴛ X ᴏ ғ X ᴛ ʜ ᴜ ɴ ᴅ ᴇ ʀ ᴄ ʟ ᴀ ɴ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

location;; fourtrees
      tags;; ravenheart; open.
health;; injured; bleeding from claw marks on chest
emotional state;; distressed; in pain; concerned

Fire. There had been fire everywhere. The hollow cries of her clanmates still rang fresh on her ears, haunting her as she was sure they always would. However, there was something that managed to drown out everything else. What neutralized the ever suffocating scent of smoke that clung to her fur, and dulled the ghost warmth of the fire, was the last image she would ever have of Rivertail. Her past apprentice, eyes once full of life and courage, would forever be marred by his final goodbye. The resigned expression, void of all hope or cheer, that he worse as he fell into the flames... She flicked her tail and took in a sharp breath; there would be time for mourning later. There were far more pressing matters currently at stake.

She knew that now, rather than drown in the cries of the fallen, she must listen instead for the hushed whispers of those that remained. As she walked alongside Ravenheart, she realized she still had much to be grateful for in these hard times. It was a blessing that she had even been able to hear her shouts during the fire, let alone find her through the flames. She, as one of her closest and longest withstanding friends yet so far, was needed by her now more than any other time before. She had lost much in her life, but this event was worse than heartbreaking. It was a devastating blow not only to her, but for all of Thunderclan, and even she could use the comfort of knowing at least someone she held dear had survived. These small blessings, she mused, would be vital in coming days.

As she walked, her senses slowly returned to her, and with that the pain. Traveling from her left shoulder down to her right leg were three bloody lines, forever a reminder of how she failed to save Rivertail. The pain increased with every sure step she took but she knew better than to express this to her friend. So long as she stepped assuredly, and kept breathing, Ravenheart would be none the wiser to the state she was in, and so she walked on and forced herself to breath in the fresh air despite the pain of the mark and the pain in her lungs. Of course, this was assuming that the scent of smoke drowned out the scent of blood which slowly flowed from her wound. She figured it was likely that it did, and counted it as another small blessing she could be thankful for. She didn't want her to be any more worried than she already had to be.

In fact, for the first half of their journey, she had walked shoulder to shoulder with Ravenheart, guiding her by voice and touch through the now charred and fallen forest. What once was full and lush now looked nothing like the home she had once known. Now though, the path they walked was unchanged and familiar, almost mocking them if she didn't know better, and so she let her walk her own way, only gently brushing their sides together as a comfort every few steps. She made sure to let Ravenheart know she was there, but also felt that letting her walk the familiar path was better than coddling her, something she knew Ravenheart didn't need nor want. She wouldn't let the fire take away the confidence she earned in becoming a warrior though she was blind.

They were currently heading towards Fourtrees, slowly but surely making their way as they had so many times before. At first she had considered traveling to the other clans, but she knew that whomever had managed to escape the fire would've headed to Fourtrees to regroup. The thought of her clanmates sitting there, thinking they were all that remained, was more than enough to make her decision clear. Though, she had a sinking suspicion there would not be many left to regroup anyways.

She forced that thought away as quickly as it came upon her; she was still the deputy of Thunderclan and had to remain strong for those that remained. They needed someone to guide them, to rekindle their hopes and save them from their grief, and she would do everything within her power to do just that. Her pain, fears, and sorrow could wait a bit longer. Fourtrees came into view, and she took in a deep breath. She could only hope to find just one other surviving member of Thunderclan waiting for them to arrive.
Amplify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☽ will you defeat them, your demons? ☾

Postby ataraxic_gone » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:21 pm

obinlight
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━[🇴🇫 RIVERCLAN]
      RobinFlight began shaking slightly as she sucked in a breath she didn't realise she had needed. There was a panicked laugh as she fought to present and regain sensibility and clear presentation. But not matter how much she tried the words couldn't come out of her mouth right. The lightest stutter came out of her mouth as she tried to form the words she needed to get across what had happened. Tell her about the flood, tell her that your sorry about the fire, tell her that riverclan is gone- Oh starclan it's all gone. Her eyes pressed close as she let out a deep breath, melting into the comfort the medicine cat was offering. She lowered her head to the ground, opening her eyes in a sharp movement. She stood upwards and took several steps forward before looking back, taking a deep breath before looking at HazelTail. "R-riverclan, it's all gone," she said as clearly as she could. The sound of her own voice speaking out what had happened hit to hard and she let out a whimpered cry, her tail remained limply fallen between her legs, no life to it as she spoke.
      Her clan had been her everything, even if they weren't her family they were her brothers and sisters. She had felt a closeness in that clan which had driven her to be the deputy she had become, nothing special. Nothing was left now and she felt like nothing. It was all falling apart around her. The tortoiseshell markings on her body crept along her body as she struggled to figure out what she wanted to do with her body. A small voice spoke out and RobinFlight looked back towards HazelTail, "I'm sorry that we couldn't help you." She was truly sorry, if they had known the flood was coming they would have thought ahead, made it to fourtrees- maybe even helped some thunderclan cats escape. StarClan truly must hate them.
    [female • 42 moons • former deputy • four trees;hazeltail • 325 [wb] • form]
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☽the last clan☾

Postby ⠀vega » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:10 am

NIGHTLIGHT ! !
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

space hereA hint of reflection, a rare sceptical blossoming only in the depths of his twisted soul soothed his core like a dying ember it's mending never seemed to last. In the old growth forest, the trees rose upward forever, the canopy above was distant, like clouds of green. Any other species never be able to reach even a fraction of the way around gnarly bark trunks. Stepping carefully over the roots that knot the pathway, watching the freshly fallen rain seep into the soil, He was struck by a wish to melt in with it. Not to die, but to live forever amongst these ancient beings who cast the shadow in which he stood. There is a sacredness here that transcends everyday concerns, casting them into the timelessness of forests, of oceans, of mountains. Nightlight enhanced the sacredness of the ancestors their sacrifice fuelling the lumbering pines, which in to grow a forest for him to refuge himself. There smart and intellectual thinking now diversed the blurred world around him. He truly admired their ways, and since tradition ran through his veins he willed all his power into keeping the old ways.

The past had ensnared the forces and barriers on a cat’s original state of mind, to be a solitary creator always alone and they fulfilled a new purpose one lived by the lupins already. But the events that stripped every clan has truly struck every cat within the clan, it’s tempestuous claws sealing all hope from the cats that desperately sought the warmth of their own clan. Together they all shared a greater meaning within there place. RiverClan, it was known for the skill at swimming truly remarkable for cats to be so at home in the water their thanks uplifted to Riverstar, a formidable leader. But the brawniest to him gathering his knowledge from the camp was ThunderClan they were known for their skill at stalking prey through forest and undergrowth, and so on and so forth.
    indentAmbling over more ground Nightlight approached the famous bramble patch it's swayed brambles segregated themselves, along with the decomposed forest floor: craving for the ever-restricted light that, tenuously tickled the soil. All to be absorbed by a taller sapling, the tom’s paws slunk between the fine gaps of barbed thorns. Extending his fore-legs as his feathers were being caught in the brambles artful trap. This tactful operation was the only passage to the fourtrees, from his confidential abode. Hidden from the rest of his clan.

indentDespite the maze, he mingled through; the issue surrounding him was the great clans which passed his thoughts just moments ago. He would never confine his accusations or troubles in any of his clan members. No matter how weighty the chains of strain were what pulled at his body. Or the clan’s faith. A feeling so powerful it alone shaped the very surface the clan walked on controlling each one’s future. Nor the fact his anti-social behaviour drew cats away from him, but because he never became a member of a clan. He dreamed of one day becoming one of the great clans but as it so, unfortunately, fell upon his shoulders that the farther to his litter was no one other than the ‘Great’ Featherfall. This meant that no clan could possible accept him. His father was against any sort of clan idea. In his words and the tom quoted aloud ‘Cats are solitary creatures, they were born solitary and should remain solitary.’He rehearsed, his voice mimicked his old mans slurred words, in a sarcastic manner. Nightlight had disposed of his crippled farther moons ago and due to his ill-loving nature not once has he looked back until today. But only to mock his father’s miserable existence. Fairly enough his eyes shone apron the overview of the clan’s fourtrees each paw step dragged slightly at the thought of communicating with another clan member.

male . the last clan . worrior . mentions; . tags; . secret abode ➼ fourtrees . bound to _____ . flirts with _____.
⠀vega

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrincessKitten » Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:48 am

r o s e c l a w
molly . thunderclan . queen . emotions; frightened, stressed, anxious . location; four trees . tags; snowheart,

the pale cream colored she-cat paused for a moment, looking behind her. smoke was thick in the air, it was hard to breathe. she could hear the cries of her mate in her head, on repeat, reliving that moment. her eyes were foggy, both from shock and from the smoke. what was she supposed to do now? were there any other survivors? what about the other clans? her heart rate was escalating once again. she knew it wasn't good for the kits in her growing belly to be stressed, but under the circumstances she thought it was alright to panic for a moment.

she turned back around and scented the air, but only the scent of fire filled her lungs. she sneezed, her body trying to rid the foul smell from her body. if there were any survivors they would be meeting at four trees, she knew it. as long as four trees was still there. the voice in the back of her head nagged, trying to break the small sliver up hope. she began padding towards the meeting place. her paws aching with every step. her paw pads were burned, not so badly she couldn't walk. but enough that she hoped to find some herbs somewhere to help.

the once beautiful molly looked disheveled, broken almost. her usually groomed pelt was matted and covered in soot, her eyes dull and hopeless. she walked with a distinct limp, her body hurting all over. her eyes and nose were running, the smoke causing irritation.

please stay with me! i'm begging you! she cried and tried to grab onto his fur. she could hear her clan screaming, crying out for help. help she couldn't give. she almost hadn't made it out herself. crowstripe had woken her from her slumber, awaken her to the crackling of the flames outside of the den. she hadn't yet moved to the nursery but her pregnant belly was making her a much deeper sleeper. he nuzzled her cheek. i'll be back soon. i need to help them. she watched helplessly as her mate went back into the wall of flames. she just watched until she could no longer and had to move farther away for her own safety. she just watched.

roseclaw shook herself, trying to chase away the memory. was it a memory if it was just a few moments old? she wanted to cry, to sleep and never awake, to turn around and find her clan and camp in one piece. but she could do none of things, she had to move forward, hoping she was able to find someone, something.

she was getting close to four trees, her eyes straining to see anything. she heard a twig crack in the distance and she dropped into a crouch, but then thought the better of it and ran towards the sound. she saw a flash of white, recognizing the bright pelt of her deputy. snowheart? she called out, slowing down to a stop, hoping it was indeed her deputy and not a rival cat.

s t o r m p a w
tom . apprentice . thunderclan . emotions; lost, terrified, confused . location; four trees . tags; open

his body felt hot, uncomfortably hot. his sister kicked him in her sleep, having moved to his nest in the middle of the night. the small kick woke him up fully for him to find out why he was so hot. he could see an orange glow from outside and then he heard someone yowl. fire! he shot to his paws, turning to look down at his sister. she was a sound sleeper, nothing waking her earlier than she wanted to. but tonight would be different. he slapped her with his paw. wake up you mouse brain! he growled, she began to stir and he moved onto his brother, but his brother was already gone, probably got up to eat a late meal, like he usually did. he turned back around to see his sister, a fluffy tabby, staring at the entrance, as if in a trance. she looked terrified, her eyes wide and her ears laid back. stormpaw threw himself forward, pushing her towards the opening. we need to go! he commanded and began herding her out of the den. she jumped into action, using the training she had learned. she bolted out of the den and stormpaw followed closely behind. do you see, icepaw or mossheart? she yelled back at him. he shook his head, not able to talk through the thick smoke. he didn't see many cats, only a few that were bolting around just as they were. I'm going to go find them!
she yowled before breaking off. he stopped dead in his tracks and turned to follow, but just then a branch from the trees above fell,
causing him to lose sight of his kin. he didn't know it would be the last time he saw her.

he managed to find the camp entrance among the flames, it was surprisingly not blocked. he darted out and kept running. he knew his sister would meet him at four trees. she wasn't stupid, not matter how many times he called her a mouse brain. and he knew she'd find mossheart and icepaw. they'd all meet safely at the gathering place.

as he was running he noticed a pain in his flank, he slowed, the pain becoming almost unbearable. he looked at it and realized that when the brand had fallen it had hit him, he had a large gash and it was bleeding heavily. he looked back up, he wasn't too far from the gathering place, he could make it if he tried. he'd just have to take it slowly. he began limping again, gritting his teeth with each step. he needed a medicine cat and soon.

as he got closer and closer to four trees he became tireder and tireder. finally those giant markers came into view and he tried to pick up his pace. help, please help.

g o l d e n s t o r m
molly . warrior. riverclan . emotions; anger, fear . location; four trees . tags; robinflight

she gasped for air, water filling her mouth every time she tried to inhale. her head bobbed above water, going under each time the current hit her. she had escaped to an large rock while the floods were happening but she had been trying to escape her rescue spot when she fell in. the current was strong, too strong for a small cat. she struggled to stay above the water, desperate to find a hold somewhere, something she could use to drag herself from the floods. then the current slammed her into a rock wall, the pain froze her for a moment but she was able to claw her way up to safety once again.

her small body was soaked, her long fur was matted together and harbored twigs and moss. her once white pelt was dingy and grey,
filled with the lives of her clanmates. she she-cat looked up, knowing she was supposed to go to four trees, any survivors would do that. she looked around, trying to survey the destruction, a last moment with her clan, when she caught the scent of fire. she looked up and saw the smoke from over thunderclan's territory an her heart broke once again. she hung her head and began making her way to the gathering place, knowing more than one clan would be trying to find survivors in the usually joyful place.

her body ached but nothing too bad. she just needed to rest, but she could only do that once she was safely with the remaining of her clan. she hoped that there was some, but she had seen a few cats manage to escape, she was assuming they had made it all the way to safety like she was doing at the moment.

the she-cat felt helpless and lost, angry even. what had they done to make starclan so angry? why were they being punished? she looked up at she saw four trees coming into view. she noticed a tortoiseshell pelt and picked up her pace. robinflight? she called out and made her way to the she-cat. i was hoping it was you. i was hoping to see some of our clan survive. she said softly as she was closer to her deputy.
PrincessKitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(' sage - one

Postby Keriae » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:32 am

SAGE
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      xxxxxxxmale // 30 moons // tagged: hazeltail, robinflight, goldenstorm
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      xxxxxxxxWhen his den upstream of the gorge had started to rise, Sage had been terrified. And to get away, the only thing he'd been able to do was venture downstream and into Clan territory, crossing the boundary. Luckily for him, he'd found a bridge, and he'd crossed than and over another scent line. Why there were different groups, he didn't know. Surely it would make more sense for all of these cats to work together? He'd heard the rumours of them fighting each other.

xxxxxxxxToo scared to go upstream again, the tabby tom had gone through the moors, ignoring the gorse that tugged on his pelt. There were twolegs here, and their monsters, and he had not wanted to stay. But something about the dark pine forest that met him on the other side had stopped him. There was the thunderpath, for one. No one in their right mind would cross that. And he couldn't go up the thunderpath - he could see the flames, and the stench of smoke filled the air.

xxxxxxxxSo he'd turned back. When he'd crossed the moors, he'd caught a glimpse of four giant oak trees, standing back to back. With the devastation of each of these territories, it seemed like a safe refuge. With some luck, maybe he could help them, and they could help him. He had lost his home too, after all.

xxxxxxxxSo Sage turned on his tail, heading back. The thunderpath was rough under his paws, but it was cool, and it wasn't long before he felt grass instead. The air was full of the scent of terror, the trails of cats new and old, and he followed them until he came across a raised bank. Down below, he could see a few cats milling about. There was a soggy looking tortoiseshell, sat near a ginger and white molly stained with soot and ash. As he watched, a white she-cat entered with a black one - the white was also stained black, but there was the scarlet of blood, too. And then another soggy cat, ginger and white too, who joined the two sat close together. All in all, this ragged group looking.... well, they looked atrocious.

xxxxxxxxYet, even though they were clearly from different groups - Clans, he reminded himself - they were offering each other comfort. With a deep breath, the tom started down the hill, head raised high. They would not like him joining them, no doubt. Some of the stories he'd heard had told of cats being killed for daring to come near, being set upon against an entire group of cats with no chance. They were apparently trained in combat. But if you were not brave, you did not gain anything.

xxxxxxxxSage was aware that he had everything to gain and nothing to lose. If luck was on his side, these cats would have the same view as him - they'd lost their homes, their family and friends. Useful paws would be a blessing, surely.

xxxxxxxxHis tail was raised high as he got closer, heading for the three cats sitting together. He had a feeling these were the ones who had some command here, and he had to be polite.

xxxxxxxx"Hello," he greeted, "I was wondering if I could help you all?"
Keriae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ⠀vega » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:40 am

NIGHTLIGHT ! !
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

space hereFourtrees loomed in a blanket of silence, as he glanced around more and more cats formed little ... ‘friendship’ clusters swallowing each other in useless words. Not anything the cats tonight could say would make up the evenings events. The tom had never truly acquainted himself with any one of the mumbling she-cats to his adjacent, the name Robinflight that nearly everyone was calling didn’t ring a dam bell in his auburn ears. Flattening his ears over his skull, he blocked out all the pleading cries that swallowed his peace, to show his lack of interest in the whole shenanigan. But then it came to him... at first, it was just a little shock. One that was rolled over his ears like the rest of the noises. But the second time it made his frame wince slightly. The cacophony of yowls became unbearable. He struggled to recollect if it was in his mind or the ones surrounding him. “It’s just a fragment of your imagination” he recalled to himself repeatedly, but the pending stone in his stomach had already dropped. He knew the truth about where that noise came from but refused to allow it to consume himself.But it was too consistent to refrain any longer...

indentHe slowly turned his head to glance at the warming colours, in full wrath in the far distance. It Flickered, weaved under the spell it was sparked into. A shrieking ray of melting gas purged out of the flame's capturing heat. It could be told that once the strongest of cornerstones were illuminated into molten when in the communion of such a harmful object of the division but only the purest could make its identity out as courage, sound mind.
    indent It held the power to give to anyone a harness of strong armies and a hope of a new beginning. But in this scenario, the tables had turned, because this fire was burning. His hazel eyes clamped shut briefing the forthcoming events, but with all the respect that he tried to scrape together, he re-gazed upon the clan. The entire clan burned in a sea of red, yellow and orange and the cries of the cats echoed into the night. The old tom watched as the flames ripped their way through the nests, tendrils of smoke reaching desperately into the sky as if trying to escape the blazing inferno below. And to his conclusions, it wasn’t his mind shifting reality. For how could the tomcat make this up?

indentStepping closer the Maine coon noticed a smouldering animal shuffling around in circles, his eyebrow raised confidently as he approached this creature. Well, that was until he heard it speak. A repeated yowl exclaiming “Help! Help!” And from those two words he could distinguish it was a cat, the tom was relived for a moment he was expecting to run into a twoleg. The slow-paced amble seemed to drag on longer than it should. Perhaps he was expecting the obvious, the cat that was yelping was already pounding on death's door. Pleading entrance like its life wasn’t worth living anymore. Nightlight clutched the fine soil between his claws in restraint to turn back around, each step became shorter until he reached the brink of the bank. Tight strikes of wind stabbed at him as his stagnant eyes peered down at what appeared to be a… Tom? It almost knocked a few beats from his heart, the poor boy had seemingly lost his family. But then again, the male was taken by surprise as he looked closer the tom’s flank was sweltering in his oiled blood. It was almost curdling to the eye. A repulse. A freak of nature, this cat seemed to appeal as such. But, that didn’t mean that even in this state he was still a cat, and fulfilling his duties as a warrior, he was there to protect and defend. Right?

indentYes of course it is, he spat at himself for even thinking of leaving this cat. Nightlight approached the frantic tom, though his eyes still as stone cold as they were when he first arrived at fourtrees. “You’ve seen better days.” He drawled to the cat. Just as he had said it second thoughts questioned him. Maybe that sounded nicer in his head? Well, the moment for redemption had now passed. He slowly lowered his pristine form on the ground. His muscles flowed from light into the dark from the flames behind them. This was his offering to carry the tom to safety, as he waited his tail swished impatiently, as he felt the urge to be alone again. And hoped this tom would climb quickly.

male . the last clan . worrior . mentions; Robinflight . tags; Stormpaw . fourtrees. bound to _____ . flirts with _____.
⠀vega

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☾ darkwhisker & copperstorm ━━ one

Postby razzberry » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:47 am

───── DARKWHISKER ! !XXof windclan┌───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
      gender . tomcat / rank . to be deputy / location. fourtrees / tags . mothfeather, hazeltail, robinflight, sage
    └───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

The world around him seemed to pass in a cloudy haze. The air was veiled in a thick smog that hung low, a charcoal colour that aimed to suffocate the cats in the Windclan camp. The forest was alight with forceful vibrations that made the ground underfoot quake as the giant paws of foreign monsters crawled along the forest floor, chewing up the earth in their wake and leaving a mess of charred up earth and vegetation. The Twolegs knew no limits and it made Darkwhisker's blood boil. Everything seemed to blend into one another; the frantic cries and yowls from his clan mates as they fled their beloved camp, the ear piercing drone of the monsters as they mercilessly trampled the ground around them, and the thick smoke that billowed out of the monsters and hung in the air like a deadly cloak. There was a ringing in his ears that momentarily rendered the giant cat disoriented, but a piercing cry that sounded chillingly familiar broke through the drumming. His wide eyes scanned the chaos that had overcome their camp, honing in on a steely grey figure he recognized amidst the thick smoke.

"Darkwhisker!" came the pleading mew of his sister, Mothfeather. Lifting a paw to head in her direction, a deafening crack split the air and Darkwhisker was frozen to the spot as a large tree toppled over from the forceful push of one of the monsters, and crushed Mothfeather. "No! Motherfeather!" the iron grey deputy yowled leaping in his sister's direction. Though as he did so the nearby monster coughed out a large cloud of smoke between himself and his lifeless sister, and Darkwhisker was sent into a violent bought of coughing. Realizing there was nothing left for him to do to help his dead sister, he turned away reluctantly and bounded away from the camp.

His legs carried him far from the disaster that had descended upon his clan and with each stride a heavy guilt settled in his heart. He should have stayed. He should have fought to get her out, to get his other clan mates out. Yet, every bone in his body was telling him to get out of there, that he needed to live. The forest that flanked him on either side went by in a blur as he pelted through the forest, ignoring the burning in his muscles and the soreness in his paw pads. Please let them be okay. Let them survive and let me be reunited with them at Fourtrees his thoughts were occupied with silent pleas to Starclan to bring his clan mates back together, in hopes that he was not the only survivor.

Up ahead he caught sight of the stream that followed the border between Riverclan and Windclan right to Fourtrees, what the Windclan deputy hoped to be a safe haven for the time being. Climbing the slope which then descended down towards the grouping of large trees, Darkwhisker's legs began to grow shaky from exhaustion as he slow his run down as he neared the clearing. The scents hit him all at once and the massive grey tabby was on high alert once again. There were other clans there and he couldn't understand why. Padding farther into the clearing, Darkwhisker's tired eyes settled on the small cluster of cats, all of which look like they had been through tough times. What happened to them? he thought, his eyes picking out some familiar faces.

The first he recognized was the calico Riverclan deputy, Robinflight, and she was hunkered down and he noticed that her fur was soaked and her whole body was shaking. A frown settled into place as his eyes moved sideways to Hazeltail,a warrior of Thunderclan whom seemed to be in just as distressed a state as that of the mottled she-cat on the ground beside her. Among the group was a pepper grey tom whom Darkwhisker did not recognize, yet his scent told him that he was indeed a loner. "What's happened?" the tom's deep, gravely voice echoed around the clearing.

───── COPPERSTORM ! !XXof shadowclan┌───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
      gender . molly / rank . warrior / location. thunderpath / tags . smallstar, nightpaw, sorrelpaw
    └───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

How had this happened? Just a couple moons ago the clan had been doing well, thriving off of the territory, and now their numbers had been dwindled down by an illness that took no survivors. Every cat who had showed even the smallest of symptoms at first had ended up a victim of the disease. A Copperstorm stood before one of the lifeless bodies to have fallen to the disease within the past few hours. Smallstar. They had been engaged in a conversation, of what Copperstorm couldn't even remember now, and the tomcat suddenly spewed out blood in coughing fit and all Copperstorm could do was watch as his body wracked and then slithered limply to the ground. He limbs were frozen, green eyes set wide in disbelief and shock as she witnessed the fall of Shadowclan's leader. It took her a moment to realize that what had happened was actually reality and not some cruel joke her mind was playing on her, and once she did her body began to tremble and her heartbeat quickened, beating erratically in her ribcage. "S-Smallstar..." the trembling Shadowclan warrior moved to nudge Smallstar's lifeless body when a tiny voice in the back of her mind warned her of touching his body, for fear that she would contract the disease and be it's next victim. Though the ginger molly doubted that the disease was simply restricted to being passed through contact, a disease this deadly had to be both contracted through contact and airborne.

"Starclan help us..." the molly breathed out sharply as she lifted her head from her leader's fallen body to witness more of her clan mates collapse to the ground with various symptoms. Fear spiked through her body when she failed to catch sight of any survivors and suddenly the only thing left for the warrior to do was follow her most primal instinct. Run. Usually a prideful cat such as herself wouldn't even fathom turning tail and fleeing from an enemy, but when the enemy was one that took no form and came undetected, striking with force and blind stealth that took no prisoners, it was difficult to stand your ground.

Copperstorm turned sharply to leave the camp and in her haste a sharp pain shot up her hind leg, causing the ginger warrior to hiss in surprise and sent her to her knees. Biting down sharply, teeth grinding against each other to keep from crying out, Copperstorm blinked back the urge to let tears well up in her eyes. Gritting her jaws together the molly hauled herself to her paws and set off at an awkward run that was more of a painful limp than anything else. Though as she ran she became numb to the pain as her will to survive glazed over everything else. She could barely fathom the tragedy that had become of her beloved clan, her family. Sure, she had been notorious for her rather blunt and insensitive way of living, but she wasn't exempted from the ability to care for the cats she grew up with.

As she travelled at a sluggish pace, exhaustion had begun to set in and the mighty ginger warrior had resorted to half dragging her injured leg along the ground behind her as her desperation to get to sanctuary, a safe place away from this wicked disease outweighed the nagging voice that told her to stop before her leg became even more damaged from the way she carried herself now. Her steps became faulty as she reached the Thunderpath and she almost collapsed upon spotting two smaller figures. The warrior squinted to get a better view and pulled her body up to appear normal once again upon realizing it was Nightpaw and Sorrelpaw. "I don't think I've ever been happier to see the two of you" the molly spoke out as she attempted to conceal the limp that indicated her injury. She hated being fussed over and she knew that if either of the apprentices caught a whiff of an injury she would never hear the end of it, especially since Sorrelpaw, the clan's Medicine Cat Apprentice was a few steps away from her.
razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

leαrɴ ғroм yeѕтerdαy, lιve ғor тodαy, нope ғor тoмorrow.

Postby Amplify » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:48 pm

sɴᴏᴡʜᴇᴀʀᴛ X ᴏ ғ X ᴛ ʜ ᴜ ɴ ᴅ ᴇ ʀ ᴄ ʟ ᴀ ɴ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

location;; fourtrees
      tags;; ravenheart; roseclaw; open.
health;; injured; bleeding from claw marks on chest
emotional state;; pained; concerned; sad

At the sound of her name, Snowheart paused and turned towards the voice. To both her comfort and relief, there before her was Roseclaw. She knew the queen was well along with her kits, and though the thought hadn't before crossed her mind, it suddenly hit her that it would've been yet another great tragedy had her and the lives she was creating been lost as well. Roseclaw; I am so glad that you are safe. She purred soothingly towards her. She could sense the anxiety and distress radiating off the she-cat in droves, and knew that it could not be good for the kits she carried.

Taking in a faint stabilizing breath she approached Roseclaw, gently flicking her tail against Ravenheart as a silent sign. They were haunting their trek for a moment, and she could choose to wait there or backtrack along side her. It was clear under the circumstances how important it was to keep a straight face, so she continued her façade of walking firmly without the limp her body craved. She knew that if even a sliver of pain were to flicker across her eyes, the sharp queen would surely pick up on it, and it would not be well to add more stress to the already overwhelmed shecat. That being said, the large red claw marks were unfortunately bared before all to see on her chest and front leg, thus more than a little imposible to hide.

As she stopped in front of Roseclaw, she could truly take in the sight before her. In the instant that followed, she could see much of her current stage reflected in the dull eyes which met her own. This is why I can find the strength to carry on; these fellow clanmates of mine suffering much the same as I... Her thoughts were more somber than she had intended, but were nonetheless true. Her clan was damaged, beaten and bruised, but those were all artificial wounds. So long as their hearts remained strong glimmering lights into the darkness, they would carry on.

How are your injures? Do you feel well enough to finish the journey with us to the field within Fourtrees, or would you prefer to rest before we enter? She spoke firmly, but notably gentler than her usual strict tone. This happened more often then even she could realize: for with each clan member, and every situation, she adapted to best help and access the situation. Which included changing her tone according to what she saw. And from what she could see at first glance, there were two major health concerns she needed to worry about; smoke inhalation and stress. Though, unfortunately it was evident in her stance that her paw pads were burned as well.
Amplify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ❊ ] ` cloverstorm

Postby aseling » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:33 pm

Cloverstorm
windclan

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⊰ THE PASSIVE SOUL ⊱ ▬▬▬▬
❊ gender: female. ❊ age: 20 moons
❊ location: fourtrees. ❊ feeling: stoic, mournful
❊ tags: darkwhisker.
Eventually, Cloverstorm approached the fourtrees with her tired
and aching paws, trotting down the side of the moor. The four
oak trees stood tall and proud, yet oblivious of the chaos that
unfolded all around. The she-cat was so overwhelmed with
emotion that she was unable to process it all. Her orange and
white face remaining stoic as her mind attempted to register
what her reality had been reduced to. Leaf greens eyes looked
up to the polluted air in search of a sign, even just a tiny sign
that starclan was still there. But of course, amidst the hazy skies
nothing could be seen, though her stubbornness refused to let
her look away. Dread formed in the pit of her stomach with every
pawstep but her stubbornness she refused to believe it. She
couldn’t believe it. There was no way she could. It was impossible
that her mother, father, sister, even brother had abandoned their
clan, even worse abandoned her. They were kin, so why weren’t
they sending a sign? A glimmer of hope. Something to reassure
her, tell her that everything would be okay.

Shade from the large oak trees fell over her body, blocking her view
of the sky and forced her mind back to the world. The smell of cats
from different clan hit her nose in a wave making her wonder why
she hadn’t noticed it earlier. Green eyes scanned cats she could
name from the other clans and some she had never seen before,
such as a blue tabby tom who reeked of the smell of a loner. Some
cats like a white she-cat who was the thunderclan deputy sat with a
solemn look on their faces and injuries to match. Cloverstorm
examined the crowd for her own clan mates; though only saw one,
her own deputy Darkwhisker and she was thankful to see him.

“Darkwhisker?” Cloverstorm inquired with an emotionless voice, taking
a step towards the tom.
“What’s going on, why are there cats from
the other clans here?”
she spoke as she strode up next to him.
Despite their argumentative past together the she-cat put that fact aside
just happy to see that at least one of her clan-mates survived the ordeal as well.
aseling

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me