❀𝓒𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓢𝓬𝓡π“ͺ𝓷: Open

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

❀𝓒𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓢𝓬𝓡π“ͺ𝓷: Open

Postby οΌ΄ο½ο½—ο½Žο½™~ » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:10 pm

❀𝓒𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓢𝓬𝓡π“ͺ𝓷❀

We are Stormclan. As the name implies, we come in like a storm. Our history was a rough
start with no cat wanting to work together but in the end we made it. This is the story of how
the storm built up too much for us..

❀Form and Discussion❀Rules❀Territory❀Clanmates❀News❀
Last edited by οΌ΄ο½ο½—ο½Žο½™~ on Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:13 pm, edited 5 times in total.
οΌ΄ο½ο½—ο½Žο½™~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❀ℛ𝓾𝓡𝒆𝓼

Postby οΌ΄ο½ο½—ο½Žο½™~ » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:11 pm

β₯All CS rules apply here. Mods will be added onto
here later on. Post once a day or every other day. I want this to be active!
β₯ When posting have at least 7 sentences or 5 if you are having
writer's block. If you are putting colors on your post make sure they aren't
to light to be unable to be read. Kits can have 3-5 sentences since you can't usually
do much with a kit. You can have up to 4 cats. If you have kits and want to be
one then they don't count against you. Please send me a example of your rping skills
β₯Queens must be 26 moons to have kits, no younger and
have to be 56 moons to not be able to any longer. Only two mateless Queens
will be allowed into the nursery unless upon specific request. Warriors retire
at the age 120 moons. Apprentices turn into Warriors between ages 12 to 15
depending. Loners, Rogues, and/or Kittypets, when welcomed, can only be
apprentices at that time.
β₯Reservations last up to 2-3 days, 1 day if you have a higher
rank. When you post the forum, the reservation will end since you finished
the character.
β₯You may start drama as long as i am informed beforehand. Do not rp with
another person's cat unless you have been given permission because that
can get annoying.
οΌ΄ο½ο½—ο½Žο½™~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❀𝓣𝒆𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂

Postby οΌ΄ο½ο½—ο½Žο½™~ » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:26 pm

❀
+Twolegplace

Twolegs live in small wooden cabins throughout the outlands.
You will mostly like only see two or three surrounded together. There is
a total of 10 cabins within distance of us.

❀Territory;
~Wide range of Land mass with many trees and few mountains. There
is a large lake with several docks surrounding it. Some dogs cross the docks but
don't bother with the water unless the twolegs are to close to them.
In the eastern part of the territory, there are no trees covering it which is know
as the Meadow. Prey like Squirrels, Birds and many more forest creatures can be
found in the forest. There stands a singular tree that is called the weeping
willow
, for the grieving clanmates to bury their clanmates under the ancient
tree. A distant pool, a little ways from the weeping willow is, the healing stream
. The stream has an end and a beginning, and was meant to talk
to Starclan.

❀Camp;
~When you come to the front of the camp, there a clearing with some briar
thorns to protect our clanmates. Only Warriors can leave through the small opening to
leave camp so no kit can get out. When you set your paws into the clearing you see all
of the dens are trees but one which is a large rock. As soon as you step closer to the dens,
you will see the nursery to the back of the camp. It is sometimes filthy with furballs
from past kits. It's lined with grass to make it softer and made to fit 4 nests inside of it.
The warrior's den is right next to it to protect them if they get raided. That den is
filled with 15 nests for warriors' and has some pebbles that warriors' often forget to clean
out. The Leader's den is to the right of the Warrior's den. This den is the giant rock
with a point so that he can climb it for clan meetings. Inside the den is a small space with
one nest. Then a gentle slope leads down to small dens to the side which is the apprentices'
den, elders' den and medicine cats' den too. The apprentices' den can have up to 6 nests inside.
It's open spaced just in case the den needs to expand. Next is the Elder's den which is near
the apprentice den. It can fit up to 4 nests. . Medicine Cat den is right of the elder's den. As soon
as you step inside of it, you get hit by the scent of herbs. This tree has side mushrooms growing
out of the side of the tree. This mushrooms hold herbs and keep them dry and safe up above.

❀Prey;
~Stormclan has many prey including squirrels, mice, and quite a lot of birds. During the
freezing weather, we can barely see any prey at all but it's mostly small creatures that we find
sleeping in the trees. Also many dangers lurk within the territory, like foxes, badgers or even dogs
so be alert when hunting alone.

Common Prey wrote:β–ͺMice
β–ͺSquirrels
β–ͺThrushes
β–ͺMinnow
β–ͺTrout
β–ͺRobins
β–ͺVoles
β–ͺQuail

Uncommon Prey wrote:β–ͺDucks
β–ͺBass
β–ͺRabbits/Hares
β–ͺOwls(If skilled enough)
β–ͺBlue Jays
Rare Prey wrote:β–ͺHawks(if you can catch one)
β–ͺEagles
β–ͺWeasel
β–ͺRaccoon

Threats
β–ͺEagles- Considered threats but can be prey if caught. Attacks grown warriors along with kits: Rare: Keep out of sight if one is found
β–ͺHawks- Threat among kits mainly among blind kits who are powerless: Rare: Keep kits inside nursery if no warriors are around
β–ͺBadgers- huge animals, colored black and white: Uncommon: Can Deeply wound a full grown warrior, very powerful
β–ͺFoxes- orange small leany animals: Common: Tries to make home in territory needs to be driven out before that can happen
β–ͺDogs- twoleg pets, variety of sizes: Common: Chases you up a tree, can be friendly and can be dangerous
β–ͺTwoleg- human or twoleg: Uncommon: Tries to catch you and take you away

Seasons
[ ]Newleaf
[ ] Greenleaf
[βœ“]Leaf fall
[ ]Leaf bare

Weather
[ ]Sunny
[ βœ“] Cloudy
[ ] Rainy
[ ] Breezy
[ ] Thunder
[ ] Snow
[ ] Blizzard
Last edited by οΌ΄ο½ο½—ο½Žο½™~ on Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
οΌ΄ο½ο½—ο½Žο½™~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❀𝓒𝓡π“ͺ𝓷𝓢π“ͺ𝓽𝒆𝓼

Postby οΌ΄ο½ο½—ο½Žο½™~ » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:30 pm

╔══════════════════════════════════════❀══════════════════════════════════════╗

❀Leader;
Reserved

❀Deputy;
Petaldust-fluffy white she-cat with light blue eyes~25
moons~Mate/Crush:~christmas.lights

❀Medicine Cat;
Frosteye-whitish pelt with gray paws and face with light blue with the right one
being a milky color~30 moons~οΌ΄ο½ο½—ο½Žο½™~

❀Medicine Cat Apprentice;
Frondpaw-brown tabby tom with white markings~6 moons~unimpressed

❀Warriors;
Can have up to 16 Warriors
Stormfur-white tom with gray markings and piercing yellowish brown eyes
~30 moons~Crush: Wiltedlight~coylar

Stoneskip-tawny looking tom with big yellowish orangish eyes~29
moons~Mate/Crush:~christmas.lights

Crowscar-black tom with a little bit of white on his chest~28 moons~
Mate/Crush:~οΌ΄ο½ο½—ο½Žο½™~

Wiltedlight-black she-cat with green eyes~23 moons~Crush: Stormfur~christmas.lights

❀Apprentices;
Can have up to 9 apprentices
Antpaw-white she-cat with tabby orange markings~7 moons~coylar

❀Nursery;
Queens;
Mateless
Mateless
Kits;
Unlimited with a mother of course

❀Elders;

Outsiders

Rogues~
There can be up to 5 rogues Open

Loners~
Up to 5 loners Open

Kittypets~
Unlimited to how many houses there are in twolegplace

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β€β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
Last edited by οΌ΄ο½ο½—ο½Žο½™~ on Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:45 pm, edited 9 times in total.
οΌ΄ο½ο½—ο½Žο½™~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❀𝓝𝒆𝔀𝓼

Postby οΌ΄ο½ο½—ο½Žο½™~ » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:39 pm

╔═══════════════════❀═══════════════════╗

News wrote:-Rp Open

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β€β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

Key~ ღ= mates
β‰’ = forbidden love or liking
name likes name
name ღ name
name is having kits with name
name β‰’ name
name are no longer mates with name

Stormfur likes Wiltedlight

❀Mentors
Stoneskip and Antpaw
Last edited by οΌ΄ο½ο½—ο½Žο½™~ on Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
οΌ΄ο½ο½—ο½Žο½™~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❀𝓒𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓢𝓬𝓡π“ͺ𝓷: Open

Postby οΌ΄ο½ο½—ο½Žο½™~ » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:31 pm

Frosteye
30 moons
Medicine Cat
Cleaning the den
Spiteful
Tagged with: Frondpaw

Frosteye arose to the slit of light in her den. It was sunhigh. She stretched out her paws as she got up from her nest.
There was a slight chill in the air that reminded Frosteye to check for catmint for greencough. She glanced over her shoulder
to see her apprentice fast asleep. 'Poor Frondpaw. I could tell when he got named medicine cat apprentice, it clearly wasn't
what he wanted' she thought to herself. The she-cat saw herself in the young tom. She also did not want to become a medicine cat. Frosteye remembered what her clanmates used to tell her "Oh, it's Starclan's destiny that you become it!
Don't worry, this must be Starclan's will
". She scoffed at the word 'Starclan'. If they were so great then why had they
cursed her to be this way?

Crowscar
28 moons
Warrior
Tossing and Turning
Pained
Tagged with: No one

Crowscar's pelt fluffed up as he felt something poke his side. The tom first tried to ignore it but it dug deeper into
his fur. Crowscar awoke to see a small branch in his nest. He growled in annoyance as he pulled it out. "Well now that I am
awake, I might as well start my warrior duties" he whispered to himself. The black tom shook his pelt as he got up and walked
out of the den. He lifted his nose to the air to sniff out Petaldust's scent. Crowscar needed to find her to let her tell him
what he needed to do even though he already knew that the prey pile was running too low.
οΌ΄ο½ο½—ο½Žο½™~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ayomi » Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:46 pm

Antpawxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Antpaw's eyes opened leisurely as she enjoyed the sun warming her pelt. The she cat looked around the apprentice's den as cats began to stir, feeling that familiar rush of pride (she wouldn't call it superiority, but it got kind of close) as she remembered that Stoneskip was her mentor, a tom she had idolized since she met him. He thrilled her with his tales of living as a kittypet--not that she'd ever give up clan life for something like that, of course, but regardless, it was interesting to hear about. She stood up, arching her back and preparing for the day.
      A skip in her step, she went to find Frondpaw, peering into the medicine den and finding only her friend's mentor.
      "Good morning, Frosteye. Have you seen Frondpaw?"
      Frondpaw has always been, and as far as Antpaw is concerned, will always be her best friend. They had been close since they both bore the suffix -kit, and, although Antpaw tried to hide it for Frondpaw's sake, she was disappointed he wasn't a warrior's apprentice along with her.
      As kits they had always dreamed of fighting and hunting together, an unbeatable team, but Ant ignored her old visions, reminding herself that Starclan knew what was best. Frondpaw might not be content with his position as medicine cat apprentice right now, but she had to be certain that he would grow to fit his role.

Stormfurxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Stormfur was returning from a hunt as the clan woke, dropping a squirrel into the prey pile. He glanced around, searching for Wiltedlight. She was a friend who had lately been having a different effect on Stormfur, as he stuttered over his words and felt his face heat up. Pondering over these reactions had made him realize he had a crush, and was handling it about as well as one would expect an apprentice.
      But still, Wiltedlight was a close friend to Stormfur, and he desired her company despite any feelings telling him to act like a fool around her. When he couldn't find her in the collection of cats he could see, he decided to sit and watch the clan wake up. (And, although he would not admit it, he did want to wait for Wiltedlight).
ayomi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby οΌ΄ο½ο½—ο½Žο½™~ » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:22 pm

Frosteye
30 moons
Medicine Cat
Talking to Antpaw
Gleeful
Tagged with: Frondpaw and Antpaw

Frosteye looked to see Antpaw staring back at her. The she-cat rose a purr in her
voice as she spoke. "Hello, Antpaw. I'm glad to see you up, unlike Frondpaw. He
is over there still sleeping. I didn't want to bother him because of..what happened
" she
stared at her apprentice. "Do you want to help me with the herbs? They have gotten
all mixed up because of the storm
" Frosteye mewed to her. She started putting the herbs
back in their spots so she could know where they were.
οΌ΄ο½ο½—ο½Žο½™~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XLOVEr » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:04 pm

[[first part is his dream ^^]]

Frondpaw's tail brushed the ground lightly, startling him since there had been nothing but silence for the past twenty minuets. He had been hunting his own mentor, who he had a suspicion that she was right behind him. But he wanted her to think that he didn't know, that she was in control when she actually wasn't. He loved playing mind games with him mentor, she was pretty fun to be around, and this was his last test, perfect time for him to put his favorite thing to the test. He could hear his mentor step on a stick somewhere behind him, it was a warning that she was there, he wasn't surprised in the least. She liked to make him turn around really fast and look for her but he didn't let her have satisfaction, he kept on going straight.
A mouse ran out in front of his paws, he stopped before he could trip over the little critter. He hated mice, he loved to eat them but as another thing living in the forest they were something he despised. He didn't like the little noises they made, they made him feel judged for some reason and he hated other things judging him.

Before he knew it his mentor took his moment of distraction to her advantage and tackled Frondpaw, which with help of his size, slid away from her just as she came crashing down upon him. She gave him no time at all before lunging at him again, Fronpaw had been waiting for this moment all his life, to pass the test and become a warrior. He didn't let her pin him to the ground so instead he lunged underneath her to stand behind her.
"You're doing great, but.. you might be lacking.." she said as she wiped around to face him, "You can do better," She smiled before he lunged at her and-

Frondpaw woke with a start, he didn't want to be here, he wanted to be back in his dream.. why couldn't he just be in his dreams for forever? He could hear his mentor doing something in the den but wanted to just go back to sleep. But that's all it would be, a dream that he'd never be able to achieve. He groaned and rolled over, if he could find a perfect place to get comfortable he'd just sleep but something kept him awake. He was always super energetic as a kit when he first woke up and would never go back to sleep until the very end of the day, but the one time he didn't want it he had it.
XLOVEr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me