DRIFTCLAN: Semi-Lit: OPEN

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

What kind of drama should happen?

Poll ended at Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:24 am

*The border patrol finds a couple of rogues
44%
*The hunting patrol finds twolegs dumping waste into our pond of prey(the only place unclaimed by rogues)
13%
*Fox scent is found near the border
13%
*Maggots are found in every one of the prey the hunting patrol finds in the forest
31%
*Nothing dramatic happens
No votes

Total votes : 16

Re: DRIFTCLAN: Semi-Lit: OPEN

Postby Tawny~ » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:12 am

Fawnstripe
28 moons
Warrior
Teaching Crowpaw
Pride
Tagged with: Harewhisker, Russetnose,
Palepaw and Crowpaw

Fawnstripe shifted at Crowpaw's question. "Uh, Yea, a couple times. I fought one with my mentor and his sister moons ago. He was blinded and lost his sister.." Fawnstripe's eyes gazed over with emotion "They showed me into a hollowed out tree for protection". Fawnstripe gave her apprentice a quick lick on her head. "I wouldn't want to lose you to a mangy old fox" she chuckled slightly.
Tawny~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kelia Dragonfire » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:42 am

----------------------Rainstripe (mine answer)-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Rainstripe
-Warrior
-Looking for Moorpaw

Rainstripe walked around the camp asking everycat did they saw Moorpaw. Rainstripe looked around and decided to go to the waterfall. She last time saw Moorpaw there, she decided.
Last edited by Kelia Dragonfire on Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aries ❌ She | Her ❌ Bi ❌ March 29 🎉

»»———————- ❌ ———————-««
Lights On, Lights Off Application Pending

Kelia Dragonfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethium » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:31 pm

[ 🌵 ]______________[ harewhisker ]______________[ 🌵 ]

🔺 Tags:PalePaw,Fawnstripe,Russetnose,Crowpaw 🔺 Location:Forest 🔺 Crush: 🔺 Male 🔺 Warrior 🔺 Apprentice: PalePaw 🔺

The Tom quietly listened to FawnStripe's mentor moment with CrowPaw. HareWhisker Hesitated, obviously he was at a loss at trying to train PalePaw, what was he supposed to do? Find some random herb and yowl EAT THIS IF YOUR STOMACH ACHES! It's not like being a mentor was that easy. He had to act his best and be polite, which in all honesty was him all the time.
He wasn't one to joke around much. He barely spoke so that was kind of thrown out of the den of opportunity. Continuing to walk in nervous silence his gaze shifted to FawnStripe, who looked rather upset at the moment. His mind then replayed what had happened while he had been lost in thought to figure out why FawnStripe suddenly looked so solemn. HareWhisker's voice carried over Fawnstripes for a moment before he faded back into silence. "I'm Sorry that happened. It must have been hard on you and your mentor." his gaze traveled to his creamy white paws solemnly.

[ 🐌 ]______________[ echoflight ]______________[ 🐌 ]

🔺 Tags:MidnightPaw🔺 Location: Camp 🔺 Crush: 🔺 Female 🔺 Warrior 🔺 Apprentice: MidnightPaw 🔺

Echoflight heard the soft yowls of Rainstripe as she desperately searched for Moorpaw. She shrugged lightly when Rainstripe asked her and she focused her attention on MidnightPaw. "You wouldn't scamper away from me right?" The calico she-cat gave a soft chuckle and looked softly at her apprentice awaiting the chance to head out on her hunting patrol. Her ear's flicked back and forth alert for the order to head off into the forest to do Echoflight's favorite thing. Hunting. It seemed to relieve EchoFlight's stress and calm her down at the same time. Echoflight's tail twitched in anticipation. She couldn't wait.

[ 🍄 ]______________[ moorpaw ]______________[ 🍄 ]
🔺 Tags: 🔺Location:Forest 🔺 Crush: 🔺 Male 🔺 Apprentice 🔺 Mentor: Rainstripe 🔺
🍄

MoorPaw erupted from a set of bushes. His sense of direction was all over the place, he was confused. Where in the territory was he? He lifted his delicate nose to the winds that coarse through the bushes around him and found what he smelt to be terribly horrifying. Rouge scent was strong here. MoorPaw backed away, without the safety of his clan-mates or his mentor he might as well be eagle food for those rouges. "Oh moons i hope they didn't smell me.." Moorpaw muttered aloud his green eyes frantically searching for a quick escape. Oh what MoorPaw would do for a chance to be back with his soft furred mentor.
Last edited by ethium on Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby `sappho » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:51 pm

Blackpearl44 wrote:
      the sound of everyone around the red tom was enough to wake him up. the strong warrior had been in a deep sleep, dreaming of chasing a monstrous mouse. rowanfur yawned and stretched as he made his way out of his soft, moss made nest. he flexed his claws before walking out of the warriors' den. now ne needed to find robinpaw, his apprentice. he looked around for the she-cat but didn't see her around so he decided to get a piece of prey while he waited.
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kelia Dragonfire » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:37 am

----------------------Rainstripe (mine answer)-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Rainstripe
-Warrior
-Looking for Moorpaw

Rainstripe sat at the waterfall looking at it. Next, she decided to go in the woods to get some fresh-kill for everyone. She ran far and far, forgetting about the fresh-kill. Then, she understood she is next to the rogues territory, and remembered about the fresh-kill task. Rainstripe started to crawl quietly along the bushes and heard a stick crack. "A Mouse!", she thought. In the second that followed, she jumped. And that was not a mouse... That was Moorpaw! "What are you doing here?", she asked. "Oh, you scared everyone! If you ask, I will tell you were behind the waterfall sleeping to other cats. Not next to the Rogues territory! It's dangerous here!", she stood up and looked around to see Moorpaw and he was there. Next, as they started walking, Rainstripe heard a growl. "What are you doing here! Get out!", and saw Rogues running to get her and Moorpaw." Run!", she commanded. But then she saw a cat, a long-fur cat with green eyes like hers. Their looks met and she continued running. When Rainstripe and Moorpaw were at camp, both cats stopped and Rainstripe said "I will go get fresh-kill." When, she came to the forest someone scared her. It was the same cat. The long-fur light brownish cat with green eyes said "Shimmer?" Rainstripe flew on the tree." Reowr!", she growled. But then, she somehow remembered that voice. And when she tried to climb down she recognized she is stuck "Greowr-Reowr",she mumbled to herself. (It's cat's bad words)
Last edited by Kelia Dragonfire on Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Aries ❌ She | Her ❌ Bi ❌ March 29 🎉

»»———————- ❌ ———————-««
Lights On, Lights Off Application Pending

Kelia Dragonfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bubbled » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:09 am

Midnightpaw

She ran next to her mentor waiting for orders. The small kitten was in the middle of the forest and she could smell prey everywhere, but she did not want to do wrong. She wanted to become a warrior as fast as possible so that one day she could be alone.
Shaking out that thought she started to find prey for her clan. " How much prey should I get?" she questioned looking into her mentors large eyes. Midnightpaw does not want to look weak to her mentor, because than she is a failure to herself.
Bubbled

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puppiiteef » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:23 am

||Pigeonwater|Tom|Warrior|Tags: Rowanfur|Whereabouts: Camp/Prey pile||
It hadn't been very long since Pigeonwater woke up, but he was already on the move. His sleek amber legs led the tom towards the prey pile. Where Pigeonwater happened to spot Rowanfur. Almost like an instinct, the Abyssinian tom started to turn back towards the dens. He had changed to go wake up Frogpaw instead, but his stomach argued against it. A low hiss formed in Pigeonwater's throat, and his paws stopped. Guess it wouldn't hurt to eat first.
Last edited by puppiiteef on Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
puppiiteef

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puppiiteef » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:45 am

||Frogpaw|She-cat|Apprentice|Tags:Russetnose, Rowanfur and Pigeonwater|Whereabouts: Camp/Prey pile||
Dirty rust colored paws, flung in every direction, in panic. Once again, Frogpaw had slept WAY too long. A long, but faint screech was in the she-cat’s vocal chords as she raced out of the apprentice den. Why hadn’t anyone woken her?! With fur a mess and eyes wild, Frogpaw scampered into the camp middle. Her stomach growled with hunger, but she had no time. … Maybe a few minutes wouldn't hurt.

Small paws quickly brought her to some familiar faces, Pigeonwater and Rowanfur. “Mornin’,” She mewled, friendliness in her tone as Frogpaw already was stuffing her face with a small brown mouse. Oh, how delicious it was! The apprentice could just melt. And just like that, Frogpaw had forgotten what she was doing before.
RELEASE ENERGY !!!!!!!!!

[★★★★]
it/they/he | autistic adult | pretty timid and awkward sorry ;;
puppiiteef

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me