DRIFTCLAN: Semi-Lit: OPEN

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

What kind of drama should happen?

Poll ended at Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:24 am

*The border patrol finds a couple of rogues
44%
*The hunting patrol finds twolegs dumping waste into our pond of prey(the only place unclaimed by rogues)
13%
*Fox scent is found near the border
13%
*Maggots are found in every one of the prey the hunting patrol finds in the forest
31%
*Nothing dramatic happens
No votes

Total votes : 16

Re: DRIFTCLAN: Semi-Lit: OPEN

Postby ethium » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:29 am

[ 🌵 ]______________[ harewhisker ]______________[ 🌵 ]

🔺 Tags:Patrol 🔺 Location: Camp 🔺 Crush: 🔺 Male 🔺 Warrior 🔺 Apprentice: PalePaw 🔺

The Quiet tom looked at Fawnstripe as she spoke. Pondering on her question for a moment the tom opened his jaws to speak " I believe so." He then looked away quietly. He hated speaking in front of crowds. Especially for long. If it was just his apprentice and him fine, he would speak for longer as he was used to his apprentice, but other warriors. Nope he wasn't going to say much other than what was necessary.

[ 🐌 ]______________[ echoflight ]______________[ 🐌 ]

🔺 Tags:Clan 🔺 Location: Camp 🔺 Crush: 🔺 Female 🔺 Warrior 🔺 Apprentice: Midnight Paw 🔺

Echoflight's gaze traveled to her apprentice as she approached and chuckled as the enthusiastic apprentice never waited for a reply. "I don't see why not MidnightPaw." Echoflight meowed with a smile across her muzzle as the apprentice bounded about joyfully. She sure was lucky to have such a good tempered apprentice.

[ 🍄 ]______________[ moorpaw ]______________[ 🍄 ]
🔺 Tags: Rainstripe 🔺Location: Waterfall 🔺 Crush: 🔺 Male 🔺 Apprentice 🔺 Mentor: Rainstripe 🔺
🍄

Moorpaw continued further into the territory. He had heard, yes what his mentor had said but didn't want to follow her guidance which was probably stupid of MoorPaw but he could care less at this moment. The small silver apprentice puffed himself up boldly as if the world wasn't big enough for him.
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tawny~ » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:38 pm

Palepaw
11 moons
Apprentice
Clan Meeting
Tired
Tagged with: Harewhisker, Russetnose,
Fawnstripe, and Crowpaw

Palepaw bounced with energy. "Are we going to see some kittypets?" she whispered to her mentor. Her fur stood on end when she thought about them. "They smell funny all the timeee. I really don't understand why they would want to stay cooped up with twolegs all day" the she-cat stuck out her tongue in disgust. Palepaw walked beside Fawnstripe and Harewhisker.
Tawny~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby `sappho » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:55 am

the sound of everyone around the red tom was enough to wake him up. the strong warrior had been in a deep sleep, dreaming of chasing a monstrous mouse. rowanfur yawned and stretched as he made his way out of his soft, moss made nest. he flexed his claws before walking out of the warriors' den. now ne needed to find robinpaw, his apprentice. he looked around for the she-cat but didn't see her around so he decided to get a piece of prey while he waited.
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tawny~ » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:59 am

Tawny~ wrote:
Palepaw
11 moons
Apprentice
Clan Meeting
Tired
Fawnstripe, and Crowpaw

Palepaw bounced with energy. "Are we going to see some kittypets?" she whispered to her mentor. Her fur stood on end when she thought about them. "They smell funny all the timeee. I really don't understand why they would want to stay cooped up with twolegs all day" the she-cat stuck out her tongue in disgust. Palepaw walked beside Fawnstripe and Harewhisker.

Russetnose
32 moons
Deputy
Checking on Echoflight
Anxious
Tagged with: Echoflight

Russetnose felt the urge to talk to Echoflight. He padded near the multi-colored she-cat and took a deep breath. "So hunting huh..? Be careful with all the rogues, okay?" the tom fluffed up his pelt from the breezy air. "I don't want you..I mean all of you to get into some of the rogues tricks. Yowl if you need anything" he whispered to her, feeling the warmth from her fur. The tom composed himself to look like the deputy again.
Tawny~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethium » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:32 am

[ 🌵 ]______________[ harewhisker ]______________[ 🌵 ]

🔺 Tags:Patrol 🔺 Location: Camp 🔺 Crush: 🔺 Male 🔺 Warrior 🔺 Apprentice: PalePaw 🔺

The lightly colored tabby tom smiled at Palepaw's enthusiasm. "Kitty-Pet ways are a mystery to me. I haven't been around them as much to know too much of what they are like." He nodded as she stuck her tongue out in disgust. "Their unnatural scent's bother me as well." His paws continued to walk in unison with Palepaw and Fawnstripe.

[ 🐌 ]______________[ echoflight ]______________[ 🐌 ]

🔺 Tags:RussetNose 🔺 Location:Camp 🔺 Crush: 🔺 Female 🔺 Warrior 🔺 Apprentice: Midnight Paw 🔺

Echoflight watched as RussetNose quietly approached. She nodded respectfully as he spoke. "I'm sure we can take care of ourselves, but i'll yowl if something happens and we need help." The she-cat shifted her soft blue gaze watched the tom for a moment before gazing away her eyes looking for her apprentice quietly.
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gravis Cordis » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:27 am

Crowpaw
7 moons
Apprentice
Sitting alone
Bored
With: No one

Crowpaw sat near the edge of the camp, her orange eyes closed as if she was sleeping. Suddenly, her eyes flew open and she stood up. "Bored..." She muttered. With a sigh, Crowpaw padded to the center of the clearing, her gaze full of curiosity as she wondered where Fawnstripe was. Of course, Crowpaw soon gave up after a quick glance around the camp and instead tried to find her brother, Ravenpaw. They weren't on the best of terms lately so Crowpaw wanted to talk with him if Fawnstripe wasn't around.

Hello. I'm Gravis Cordis. I classify myself as a basic human being who has no concept of to world around me <3
Aspiring artist/Avid roleplayer/Lover of video games
Gravis Cordis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tawny~ » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:27 am

Palepaw
11 moons
Apprentice
Borders
Scared
Fawnstripe, and Crowpaw

Palepaw walked up to Crowpaw. "Come on, Crowpaw, Russetnose is about to leave us!" she mewed to her. The she-cat padded toward the patrol that was leaving. When she was out of the camp, the air that hit her was gloomy. 'Wow, it feels completely different from a couple moons ago.." Palepaw thought to herself. .

Russetnose
32 moons
Deputy
Training Hollow
Alert
Tagged with: Harewhisker, Fawnstripe,
Palepaw and Crowpaw

Russetnose watched as Crowpaw and Palepaw ran behind their mentors. He walked ahead of the group to make sure there was no rogues trying to sneak attack them. The tom knew where they would try to claim their land back first. It was training hollow to help apprentices get back to training. The section of land wasn't too far from camp but he knew there would be trouble there.

Fawnstripe
28 moons
Warrior
Teaching Crowpaw
Pride
Palepaw and Crowpaw

Fawnstripe looked at her apprentice. "So Crowpaw, can you tell me what you smell right now? There's a faint scent of something by those rocks" Fawnstripe pointed her nose towards the right of her. She knew it smelled like a fox that had been there moons earlier. She guessed the rogues had a good fight with it because she also smelled blood. The she-cat stared at Crowpaw for an answer.
Tawny~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gravis Cordis » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:52 am

Crowpaw
7 moons
Apprentice
With the patrol
concentrated
With: Palepaw, Fawnstripe, and Harewhisker

Crowpaw hurried after Palepaw and quietly joined the formation. She just hardly caught Fawnstripe's question and lifted her nose to the air and sniffed. She smelled mouse and the natural scents of the forests...but the faint tang of something odd, but not unfamiliar, ruined the comforting smells. The scent reminded her of that time when she and Ravenpaw were kits and Ravenpaw
scraped his leg on a rock. He was bleeding and had to get help from the medicine cat.
Blood maybe. Another, worse smell touched Crowpaw's nose, but she had no idea what
it was. "Well, I smell...blood. It smells kinda old though and there is another smell...
I've never smelled it before, what is it?" Crowpaw asked, her orange eyes gazing curiously
in the direction of the smells.
Last edited by Gravis Cordis on Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hello. I'm Gravis Cordis. I classify myself as a basic human being who has no concept of to world around me <3
Gravis Cordis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tawny~ » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:59 am

Fawnstripe
28 moons
Warrior
Teaching Crowpaw
Pride
Palepaw and Crowpaw

Fawnstripe looked at Crowpaw. "Its a fox scent. I'll take you over there when we get back. There was a fox there a couple moons ago. It had set up it's nest right near us but before it was going to attack us, it got to the rogues first. I still remember their yowls across the territory. Stupid furballs for trying to mess with Driftclan" the she-cat lowered her gaze into a glare while staring at the empty den of the fox. "Never engage a fox on your own. It is far too powerful for a single apprentice" Fawnstripe meowed her words to Crowpaw.
Tawny~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gravis Cordis » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:06 am

Crowpaw
7 moons
Apprentice
With the patrol
concentrated
With: Palepaw, Fawnstripe, and Harewhisker

Crowpaw chuckled at the story and thought approvingly of the fox that gave those mouse-brained rogues a taste of what they deserved. She could now tell that from the soft scent of the fox, it had been gone for a while, hopefully after the rogues attacked, it left for good because if the blood scent was still there, a lot of blood was spilled likely both fox and cat. Crowpaw finally nodded to Fawnstripe with a smile, "I won't" She promised before speeding up
to pad just a few steps behind Fawnstripe. "Have you ever fought a fox?"

Gravis Cordis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me