DRIFTCLAN: Semi-Lit: OPEN

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

What kind of drama should happen?

Poll ended at Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:24 am

*The border patrol finds a couple of rogues
44%
*The hunting patrol finds twolegs dumping waste into our pond of prey(the only place unclaimed by rogues)
13%
*Fox scent is found near the border
13%
*Maggots are found in every one of the prey the hunting patrol finds in the forest
31%
*Nothing dramatic happens
No votes

Total votes : 16

DRIFTCLAN: Semi-Lit: OPEN

Postby Tawny~ » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:31 am

DRIFTCLAN

╔═════════════════════❄════════════════════╗

Driftstar ruined us since the very beginning.
He never wanted to be our leader.
Instead of helping us through our tough times,
he took advantage.
He left Driftclan at the hands of rogues, loners
and even kittypets!
We are a weak clan for now but
One day we will gain back our honor that he lost
all those moons ago..

╚═════════════════════❄════════════════════╝

Last edited by Tawny~ on Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:24 am, edited 3 times in total.
Tawny~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

DRIFTCLAN: Rules

Postby Tawny~ » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:12 am

❄RULES❄

╔══════════════════════❄══════════════════════╗

All CS rules apply here.
All Ocs will be posted on the forums and not here.
If you are joining, please plan to be very active on here. Minimum requirement
is posting 3 times a week. Pm if you have an issues or questions. Roleplayers that want a high role
such as leader or medicine cat are required to be more active than a warrior or apprentice.

When posting have at least 6-8 sentences or 4 if you are having
writer's block. If you are putting colors on your post make sure they aren't
too light to be unable to be read. Kits can have 4 sentences since you can't usually
do much with a kit. You can have up to 4 cats as long as you can handle them all.
If you have kits and want to be one then they don't count against you. Proper grammar, and
punctuation is needed. I understand that you make mistakes just don't
make a habit out of it.

Characters must have realistic name. Make sure your cat has at least one flaw so it
is realistic.

Reservations last up to 3 days, 1 day if you have a higher
rank. When you post the form, the reservation will end since you finished
the character.

Feel Free to pm me anytime with questions or suggestions.
I will only accept you if you write berrypie somewhere so that i know you have read
my rules.

╚═══════════════════════❄══════════════════════╝
Last edited by Tawny~ on Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tawny~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

DRIFTCLAN: Territory

Postby Tawny~ » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:40 am

❄TERRITORY❄

Twolegplace
Small twolegplace with only 8 houses on the outside of the territory.
Many loners, rogues and kittypets come from there. If you were to
ever leave the clan, you would most likely survive in the twolegplace.
Seperated by a road or monsterpath, many cats only cross it for visiting
someone forbidden or chasing rogues off the path.

Camp
All dens are made up of a fallen or a lively tree.
When you walk inside, the den leads deeper inside. The
high branch of the oak tree, in the middle, is for clan meetings,
Nursery is second largest den compared to the warrior's which is
the largest. Medicine is the third den to the right of the Nursery.
Elder's den is very small since we rarely have elders now a days.
The leader's den is within the giant oak tree. Apprentice den is to
the left of the leaders'.
Within the Territory
Outside of the camp is the training hollow which
is a hollowed out tree that had fallen over recently so the
clan decided to make it the training hollow. You will learn
to dig holes, claw the tree to sharpen your claws and many
more. Out the north of it, is a large river filled with different
kinds of prey. Most cats stay away from the river since it's a fast
flowing one. There is also a small area past the river where you
can easily catch fish. It is a small waterfall within a pondwhere
twolegs love to play in. Beyond that, is the herb grove, where
medicine cats go to collect herbs. The Moonstone is the farthest
place to go. It takes two full days to travel too.

Common Prey wrote:▪Mice
▪Squirrels
▪Thrushes
▪Minnow
▪Trout
▪Robins
▪Wood Voles

Uncommon Prey wrote:▪Ducks
▪Bass
▪Rabbits/Hares
▪Owls(If skilled enough)
▪Blue Jays
Rare Prey wrote:▪Hawks(if you can catch one)
▪Eagles
▪Weasel
▪Raccoon

Threats
▪Eagles- Considered threats but can be prey if caught. Attacks grown warriors along with kits: Rare: Keep out of sight if one is found
▪Hawks- Threat among kits mainly among blind kits who are powerless: Rare: Keep kits inside nursery if no warriors are around
▪Badgers- huge animals, colored black and white: Uncommon: Can Deeply wound a full grown warrior, very powerful
▪Foxes- orange small leany animals: Common: Tries to make home in territory needs to be driven out before that can happen
▪Dogs- twoleg pets, variety of sizes: Common: Chases you up a tree, can be friendly and can be dangerous
▪Twoleg- human or twoleg: Uncommon: Tries to catch you and take you away

Seasons
[✓]Newleaf
[ ] Greenleaf
[ ]Leaf fall
[ ]Leaf bare

Weather
[ ]Sunny
[ ] Cloudy
[ ] Rainy
[✓] Breezy
[ ] Thunder
[ ] Snow
[ ] Blizzard
Last edited by Tawny~ on Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:12 am, edited 3 times in total.
Tawny~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

DRIFTCLAN: Clanmates

Postby Tawny~ » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:52 am

❄CLANMATES❄

╔══════════════════════════════════════❄══════════════════════════════════════╗

❄Leader;
Silverstar-a silverish white she-cat with light yellowish green eyes~42 moons~Mate/Crush:~broken*

❄Deputy;
Russetnose-a handsome dark brown tabby with striking green eyes~32 moons~Mate/Crush:Echoflight~Tawny

❄Medicine Cat;
Patchfoot-a black, white and ginger she-cat with green eyes and a missing leg~47 moons~aspenpaw.☆

❄Medicine Cat Apprentice;
Snowpaw-small fluffy pure white tom with heterochromia which makes him blind~9 moons~ro.lo

❄Warriors;
Harewhisker-orange tabby tom with white markings and lightish green eyes~28 moons~Mate/Crush:~▼Saturn▼
Fawnstripe-a cream colored she-cat with light orangish brown eyes who is missing her right ear~28 moons~Mate/Crush:~Tawny
Thornleap-very tall Brown tabby tom with some paches of orange, fluffy tail and amber eyes~28 moons~Mate/Crush:~ro.lo
Flameclaw-orange tabby tom with dark brown eyes~28 moons~Mate/Crush:~broken*
Echoflight-calico she-cat with black ears and muzzle and vibrant blue eyes~23 moons~Mate/Crush:~▼Saturn▼
Rowanfur-orangish-brown tom with a black striped tail~20 moons~Mate/Crush:~Blackpearl44
Rainstripe-light brown tabby she-cat with light greenish eyes~14 moons~Mate/Crush:~Scourge The Leader

❄Apprentices;
Moorpaw-silver tom with grey stripes and vibrant green eyes~11 moons~Crush:~▼Saturn▼
Palepaw-a pale calico she-cat with light blue eyes~11 moons~Crush:~Tawny
SWiftpaw- white and black she-cat with white paws~10 moons~Crush:~stormy,
Robinpaw- brown she-cat with a darker brown mask marking and crystal blue eyes~8 moons~Crush:~Perfect Drift
Crowpaw- has long dark gray fur with lighter gray markings and orange eyes~7 moons~Crush:~VulpesVelox
Ravenpaw- has dark gray fur with yellow eyes and a large physique~7 moons~Crush:~VulpesVelox
Midnightpaw- dark gray spotted pelt with soft yellow eyes~7 moons~Crush:~TheCrazyDriver8

❄Nursery;
Queens;

Kits;

❄Elders;

Outsiders

Rogues~

Loners~

Kittypets~

╚══════════════════════════════════════❄═════════════════════════════════════╝
Last edited by Tawny~ on Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:52 am, edited 17 times in total.
Tawny~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

DRIFTCLAN: News

Postby Tawny~ » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:07 pm

❄ɴᴇᴡs❄

╔══════════════════════❄══════════════════════╗

News wrote:-Rp opened 11/11
-Cats of the Clan are tired and weak from many battle encounters
-Our leader Silverstar made a new clan rule that no apprentice can leave the camp without a warrior since all the rogues are cornering Driftclan into the territory near them
-Russetnose, Harewhisker, Fawnstripe, Palepaw and Crowpaw are going to scent the borders
-Silverstar, Thornleap, Echoflight, Ravenpaw, Swiftpaw, and Midnightpaw are going on a hunting patrol
-Flameclaw, Rainstripe, Patchfoot, Rowanfur, Snowpaw, Moorpaw and Robinpaw will stay in camp

╚═══════════════════════❄══════════════════════╝

❄Relationships❄

Key~ ღ= mates
≢ = forbidden love or liking
name likes name
name name
name is having kits with name
name name
name are no longer mates with name
name and name are family

Russetnose and Palepaw are siblings
Crowpaw and Ravenpaw are siblings
Thornleap and Snowpaw are adoptive siblings

Russetnose likes Echoflight

❄Mentors❄

Patchfoot and Snowpaw
Thornstep and Ravenpaw
Harewhisker and Palepaw
Fawnstripe and Crowpaw
Rainstripe and Moorpaw
Silverstar and Swiftpaw
Echoflight and Midnightpaw
Last edited by Tawny~ on Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:53 am, edited 15 times in total.
Tawny~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DRIFTCLAN: Semi-Lit: OPEN

Postby Tawny~ » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:26 pm

Palepaw
11 moons
Apprentice
Sleeping
Irritated
Tagged with: Open

Palepaw could feel the chill in the air as the sun began to rise. It was the beginning of Newleaf! This was her
favorite season because of fresh prey and warm skies. However, this was very different from seasons ago. Her clan was
suffering because of cats outside of the clan and within the clan. She rose her drowsy eyes to her clanmates. Crowpaw
and Ravenpaw could be seen always together. She let out a sigh of irritation at remembering her own brother. 'What a
mousebrain! He's in a clan now that chose him to be their deputy. How could he not still feel welcomed' she thought to
herself. She contradicted herself because she also believed this too. With kittypet in their blood, the clan could not trust
them. That was the only thing she hated about the clans.

Russetnose
32 moons
Deputy
Guarding the Camp
Alert
Tagged with: No one

Russetnose had been guarding the camp all night. He wanted to make sure there was not another attack like the one, two moons ago. The last attack had shaken him especially since a rogue tried to kill his sister. It was first and last time that he felt so helpless. He even bargained with the rogue but luckily one of his clanmates attacked the rogue from behind. Russetnose vowed to never feel so helpless for his clan again.

Fawnstripe
28 moons
Warrior
Awake
Sympathetic
Tagged with: No one

There was something stuck on Fawnstripe's mind and that was the death of her close friend. Fawnstripe was mourning silently for her under the oak tree. She lifted one paw over her muzzle as she crouched next to it. "Oh Jayfall, why did you have to leave me so soon?! It wasn't your time" she wallowed towards the sky. Fawnstripe had never been hit this hard with emotions before.
All she could do for him was too move forward.
Tawny~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gravis Cordis » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:44 pm

Ravenpzw sat silently beside his sister, Crowpaw, who was sleeping. His yellow eyes narrowed as he squinted to look up at the brightening sky. Crowpaw should wake up soon...she was typically the first of them to wake up, but perhaps she was having nightmares again. Ravenpaw looked down at his sister and nudged her, "Hey! Wake up mousebrain!" He whisper/yelled.

Crowpaw was lurched from her sleep and looked around with a gasp. She spotted Ravenpaw sitting above her with an unreadable expression, "What was that for?" She grumbled softly before blinking a few times with an annoyed sigh and sitting up. "Well thanks I guess..." She said as she noticed that her clanmates already up and moving around. "I slept in." She added. Crowpaw looked at her brother, smirked and swiftly boxed Ravenpaw's ears with sheathed claws. "But that's what you get for waking me up!"
Last edited by Gravis Cordis on Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hello. I'm Gravis Cordis. I classify myself as a basic human being who has no concept of to world around me <3
Aspiring artist/Avid roleplayer/Lover of video games
Gravis Cordis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tawny~ » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:55 pm

Palepaw
11 moons
Apprentice
Wide Awake
Surprised
Tagged with: Crowpaw and Ravenpaw

Palepaw jolted awake with sound of Ravenpaw's loud yowl. She grunted in irritation as she watched the two. "Can you guys keep it down! Remember Russetnose said we could sleep in a little because we needed to help the medicine cat later" she rolled her eyes at them. The she-cat stretched her legs and started to get up. " I guess since we're awake we should go see if the our den need fixing since last leaf bare ruined some of the moss in here" she meowed as if she was a warrior herself.
Tawny~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethium » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:00 pm

[ 🌵 ]______________[ harewhisker ]______________[ 🌵 ]

🔺 Tags: 🔺 Location: Camp 🔺 Crush: 🔺 Male 🔺 Warrior 🔺 Apprentice: PalePaw(?) 🔺

HareWhisker simply yawned as he uncurled from the ball he tightly wound himself in every night. Exiting the den he felt the breeze shift as it blew through his coarse fur. He made no sound as his paws touched the earth, each paw-step made him more tired than he already was. His sensitive nose lifted to the wind as he scanned for threats cautiously. When none aroused on this breezy morning of new leaf HareWhisker lowered his haunch into a sit, his tail curving around to lay at his white paws delicately. His gaze traveled to the waking cats and his ear's flicked forward in case any of them had any words to share with him or anyone around him.

[ 🐌 ]______________[ echoflight ]______________[ 🐌 ]

🔺 Tags: 🔺 Location: Camp 🔺 Crush: 🔺 Female 🔺 Warrior 🔺 Apprentice: None 🔺

Echoflight's gaze was already scanning the camp for threats when the sun arose on the first day of newleaf. Would this newleaf bring change? Or will it remain the same as every other newleaf. She sighed feeling downtrodden and frustrated. She only got up in the morning to take watch over her clanmates as her mother taught her. Licking her jaws out of habit she sat her haunch to the moist ground as a breeze overcame her thoughts. Maybe this NewLeaf would bring luck after all?
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ro.lo » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:12 pm

.. Thornleap ..
.. tomcat // warrior // 28 moons ..
.. Tags; Snowpaw, open ..
.. crush; N/A // Mate; N/A ..
Thornleap stretched, his ears laying flat as he let out a silent yawn, Blinking his amber eyes quickly, the tom shook his wild fur and stepped out of the warriors den, his routine of checking on his little brother kicking in as he made his way to the medicine cats den, a smile on his muzzle as he carefully approached the blind apprentice, "Hey snowpaw! sleep well?" he asked cheerfully, his tail swishing as he sat next him.

.. snowpaw ..
.. tomcat // MCA // 9 moons ..
.. blind // TAGS; Thornleap, Patchfoot ..
.. crush; N/A // Mate; forbidden ..

Snowpaw stiffened, Thornleaps sent overwhelmed his nose and he sighed, he turned his head in the direction of the warrior, letting him know he acknowledged the elder, "what do you want Thornleap?" he whispered quietly "please don't be too loud, Patchfoot is asleep" he hissed lowly, his head turning to the ground, his ears twitching and his tail wrapped snugly around his paws.
Last edited by ro.lo on Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ro.lo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me