( // ❝. THE HIGHLANDS !! ──── ( 🌑 )

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Postby astrohund » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:23 pm

A few years ago, the population of strays and feral dogs skyrocketed, leaving cities, towns, suburbs overpopulated with dogs.
    Something had to be done, but how should they get rid of all these dogs? Some thought that they should try to capture most
    of the dogs and euthanized them for the sake of the future, though some thought there was no need for this and besides, this
    may take years and years worth of time, and so that idea was already thrown into the bin. But then, someone had suggested
    sending the strays and feral dogs to a different continent, perhaps Eurasia. The dogs could live alone in the wilderness, instead
    of the streets where they will cause negative effects. Though many thought this was also a bad idea, since the dogs might mes
    s up the nature and wildlife there. But this plan still continued on, and eventually, many dogs were released there. Some dogs
    acted as if they were eager to explore this new world in front of them, others were petrified and wanted to go back to where
    they once were, and others were indifferent. Nothing huge happened during this time, many dogs died and others survived thr
    ough the deadly seasons of winter and autumn. New packs were forming, the Xzi is one of these new packs, one that has outliv
    ed many others today in the present. They've faced enough dangers and challenges to prove themselves as powerful, but new
    dangers are being born. People are coming into the environment, looking to set up a civilization, what will be their reactions
    when they see that the land they've wanted is infested with wild, mangy mutts?
astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( // ❝. THE RULES !! ──── ( 🌑 )

Postby astrohund » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:25 pm

01. all of chicken smoothie's (cs) rules apply to this roleplay and should be followed at all times! if you do
    not have them memorized then i'd advise for you to go back and review them so that you don't forget any
    one of them. if you do break one of those rules, it may lead to some bad consequences and outcomes. 02.
    you might've already knew that this roleplay has been placed under advanced/semi lit and lit+ and there
    are some requirements when posting: you must type a minimum of 150 words, have good punctuation and
    grammar and spelling; i do understand writers block, so if this were to happen then you will be excused t
    hough if this was always to happen then i will strengthen this rule once more.
    please do not use the two
    gender anatomy terms 'fae' and 'brute,' or the terms 'audits/auditories,' some wolfspeak is allowed but mo
    st of it and those words just mentioned are unacceptable as some may not understand what you are actua
    lly referring to, just remember that there is a gigantic list of words available to be used when roleplaying,
    actual words too, i myself will list some on the discussion thread for those that are lacking muse. 03. god
    modding, power playing, etc are not tolerated here, things in this roleplay will be kept realistic and while
    a adolescent beating up a adult canine is totally fine, a pup managing to kill an adult is just highly imprac
    tical. 05. there is actually a main plot behind this roleplay that i will explain to all that are signing up lat
    er, while drama is highly encouraged here, big plot twists are not allowed for many reasons that seem no
    ticable. i will allow minor plot twists, however, i do think this will make the roleplay even more interesti
    ng. 07. its obvious that i support the lgbtq+ community but for the sake of the roleplay being sensible, pl
    ease keep all characters heterosexual, or straight, characters are allowed to be demisexual or asexual, th
    at is something i will accept here! (if you attempt to attack the community, that will result in a kick, defi
    nitely... i understand that each and one of you have your own opinions, i respect them all, though please
    do not express them! keep them to yourselves, no drama between two or more users results in a kick or ev
    en a ban). 08. a continuation of rule no. 7, bullying or any form of harassment is unacceptable! please be
    mature... forgive and forget, it does you well.

09. i prefer for each of you to have two characters, a male and a female. roleplaying a gender should not
    be that difficult and if you have a problem doing so then i would consider not joining. 10. for ranks, they
    are to be determined by voting in a poll or first-come-first-serve (fcfs) and/or are earned by a in-roleplay
    promotion given by either the queen and/or king, any other rank, regardless of being in the high tier, be
    sides the king/queen does not have the authority to give a promotion. 11. do not kill someone's character
    without them being aware of it. 12. please complete forms in at least 72 hours (three days) of reserving a
    spot, if something has changed in your life and/or you are busy, then please tell me so that i can postpon
    e the time. 13. do not be your own crush and/or mate! i want relationships to be built and not to be imm
    ediate. you are allowed to play wolves apart of the same family, though it is not preferred. 14. i am a ne
    at freak on this site as you can tell, so please do me a favor and detach your signatures to avoid unnecess
    ary clutter on both the discussion thread and main thread. 15. always, forms/ooc goes to the disc thread.

- - -

❝ aesthetic. and lacke are both moderators in this roleplay.
    moderators are allowed to: accept/decline forms, give out
    warnings, add reservations, post updates/announcements..
astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( // ❝. THE XZI !! ──── ( 🌑 )

Postby astrohund » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:15 am

patriarch [ alpha male ] [ 1/1 ]
    name // gender // age // desc

matriarch [ alpha female ] [ --- ]
    the patriarch's decision to choose

heir [ 1/1 ]
    maverick // male // three // australian shep

duke [ beta male ] [ --- ]
    the duchess's decision to choose
    duchess [ beta female ] [ 1/1 ]

herbalists [ medic ] [ 2/2 ]
    persephone // female // age // iceland sheepdog
    rosaline // female // three // husky mix

herbalists' apprentices [ future medics ] [ 1/2 ]
    anastasia // female // one // desc

nimrods [ lead hunters ] [ 2/2 ]

commander [ lead soldier ] [ 1/1 ]

elders [ over 8+ ] [ 0/10 ]
    hunter/huntresses [ 0/20 ]

soldiers [ 2/15 ]

hunter/huntress trainees [ 3/20 ]
    messiah // male // four // desc

soldier trainees[ 0/15 ]

pups [ under 1 ] [ 1/10 ]

brood-mother [ pup-sitter ] [ 0/1 ]

omegas [ 2/3 ]
    arrow // male // two // dingo mix
    delgado // male // four // malinois
Last edited by astrohund on Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:49 am, edited 6 times in total.
astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( // ❝. THE INFORMATION !! ──── ( 🌑 )

Postby astrohund » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:54 am

ranson valley ─── where the pack stays. stuck in between two great, old mountains, mount. mccree and mount alloy,
    being two of the oldest mountains in eurasia. ranson is mostly of a boreal forest, with meadows and green mixing in. r
    anson has many rivers and lakes, but the most notable one is old nirve, the longest here. old nirve is connected to oth
    er tributaries and creeks, running across the whole valley and maybe even out between the mountains. old nirve is sac
    red to this land, if it happened to dry out, who knows what kind of troubles and mishaps would come around.

mount mccree and mount alloy ─── two old mountains that have been around longer than the pack has. they are high
    and rocky, only the great mountain goats, mountain lions being able to reach a high distance up. on top either of these
    mountains, high bitter winds come racing past, being strong enough to knock a grown man down, or maybe something
    even larger than that. that being said, these mountains should never be attempted to climb, its way too dangerous for
    a canine or any animal.

old nirve ─── a river sacred to this area and further. tributaries and creeks connect to this river, with it being the cen
    ter for all bodies of water in ranson. this is the pack's main water source, it flows right through their expanded territor
    ies. bad things could happen if this main water source were to dry out.

- - -

where does this roleplay take place?
    the roleplay takes place in eurasia, down in an area known as ransom valley (fictional). if any of you don't know what co
    ntinent eurasia is, it is basically the combination of both europe and asia since they are actually connected to each othe
    r, being able to get from europe to asia by land. there are several other places besides ransom valley that dogs can visit,
    but it is more like a hassle to get out of the valley if they've already been placed there . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

why are the dogs there? what happened to them?
    just a couple of years ago, the united states were having troubles with the overpopulation of stray and feral animals, suc
    h as cats and dogs, but dogs more specifically. many of these dogs were causing issues, attacking people and the pets of
    these people, trashing their yards and so on. about two years after the problem brewed, they had finally decided to do s
    omething about this. they decided to capture a bunch of the strays and take them to another continent, eurasia that is,,
    have had dropped them off. some dogs have died within the first week of being introduced to this unfamiliar land, thoug
    h others have managed to survive, thus causing them to form packs with hierarchy behind them. though more troubles s
    eem to be brewing, a group of people had wanted this land to create cities and towns and a place for others to stay, but
    they can't do this with all the strays roaming about, the dogs' fates are yet to be decided . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

- more questions to be answered soon, stay put -
astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( // ❝. THE OTHER INFORMATION !! ──── ( 🌑 )

Postby astrohund » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:16 am

[ member list & their characters ]
    ✨moon✨ w/ anastasia & messiah
    ❝ aesthetic. w/ a herbalist

talin w/ the patriarch & a hunter
    kuudere w/ the comm. & delgado
    destinystwilight w/ rosaline & arrow

- - -

if i've somehow skipped over you, ple
    ase tell me and i'll add you with your
    characters up here . . . . . . . . . . . .

[ starting information ]
    forecast ── mainly dark & misty
    temperature ── 68° celsius
    season ── mid autumn/fall
    prey level ── moderate

this is only the starting information,
    for when we begin the roleplay . . .

- - -

[ timed reservations ]
    talin reserves the patriarch & a hunter
    kuundre reserves the commander & an omega
    destinystwilight reserves a herbalist & omega

[ relationships ]
    mentor mentors apprentice

dog likes dog
    dog likes dog
    dog likes dog

dog and dog are mates
    dog and dog are mates
    dog and dog are mates

parent 1, parent 2 [ pup, pup, pup]

astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astrohund » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:21 am

post all forms and ooc chatter on the discussion thread.
astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me