... \\ Tʜᴇ Mᴜᴛᴇ

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

How did ShimmerStar die?

A clan member killed her
20%
A rogue killed her
40%
A dog killed her
40%
A sickness struck her down
No votes

Total votes : 10

... \\ Tʜᴇ Mᴜᴛᴇ

Postby ataraxic_gone » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:42 am

cImage
            ┌────────────────────────┐

𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕, 𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍 𝙸 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚙𝚘𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍
            A ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀs ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴇᴅ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ

Shimmer was a kitty-pet, born with a silence in her maw and a yearning t
            o speak words that would never come out. A mute. This didn't stop her, as
            she became friends with their neighbouring felines. One night the mute w
            as struck with vivid dreams of felines living life in the wild. It caused not
            the slightest bit of concern to Shimmer, that was until one of the roaming
            felines got into a deep discussion of the wild clan cats who defeated the
            villain scourge and who used to occupy the land that Shimmer's home was
            built on. Still the dreams persisted, driving a now sleep deprived Shimme
            r to decide upon leaving their easy life to pursue the dreams that haunte
            d them. Following her was her friends, confused as to what had possessed
            the once content feline. And so the three went roaming the lands, struggl
            ing at first to survive, but soon becoming talented enough to sustain them
            selves. They picked up a few strays along the way, hearts touched by the
            goals of the group and the leader that was a mute. Slowly through a grind
            ing set of trial and era the mute built them a knew life, teaching them w
            hat she learnt through her dreams. One day with her right hand and dear
            friend Brandy by her side she announced herself no-longer as Shimmer bu
            t as ShimmerStar. This changed very little significance to ShimmerStar's f
            ollowers but they went along with it. It wasn't until the group was attack
            ed by a dog did the group start to understand that what 'star' meant. Shim
            mer was fearless when she attacked the dog, only to come back with seve
            re wounds that killed her. But just as her group began to mourn her, she r
            eturned to life. It was with this that even those you doubted her leadershi
            p skills began to respect the tabby leader. After a moon of travel and trou
            ble, they came to the place that was always meant to be theirs. A thick f
            orest, where leaves littered the ground and prey was abundant. They live
            d content under her rule, but a stiffness has spread over the clan as a pan
            icked Brandy returns to camp with shocking news. Discussion
            𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚍𝚜, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚐𝚜, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚍

└────────────────────────┘
Last edited by ataraxic_gone on Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

... \\ Tʜᴇ Fᴇʟɪɴᴇs

Postby ataraxic_gone » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:58 am

𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚗, 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚞𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚍

Leader;; ShimmerStar xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
            Deputy;; Brandy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
            Healer;; Romeo [Apprentice- Name]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxii
            Warriors;; TigerScar, Flicker, Quill, AsterClaw, SageLeap, Goblin xxxxxxiiii
            Apprentices;; Malici, Name, Name, Name xxxxxxxxxixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxii

Loners;; Yygritte, Name, Name, Name, Name xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖

Last edited by ataraxic_gone on Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:18 pm, edited 8 times in total.
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

... \\ Tʜᴇ Rᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Postby ataraxic_gone » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:26 am

𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚒𝚗

tigerscar -> romeo [crush]
            quill -> malichi [mentors]

𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚙𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗' 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚢

Last edited by ataraxic_gone on Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:11 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

... \\ Tʜᴇ Tᴇʀʀɪᴛᴏʀʏ

Postby ataraxic_gone » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:27 am

𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙸'𝚍 𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚠𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚎

territory
            here's a basic set of images to explain things. I'll write a detail explanatio
            n of the area's soon but for now that image set should give you a basic ide
            a of things.

𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝙸'𝚍 𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜

Last edited by ataraxic_gone on Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:29 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

... \\ Tʜᴇ Tʀᴀᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴs

Postby ataraxic_gone » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:31 am

𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚞𝚙 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

traditions

𝚆𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚔𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚎𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚍𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚢

Last edited by ataraxic_gone on Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

... \\ Sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴏʀ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ

Postby ataraxic_gone » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:34 am

𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚐𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚖𝚢 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚛

something or rather

𝙼𝚢 𝚍𝚊𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚊 𝚌𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚜 𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚛

Last edited by ataraxic_gone on Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

... \\ Sᴛᴀᴛᴇ Oғ Aғғᴀɪʀs

Postby ataraxic_gone » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:30 pm

𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝙸'𝚍 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚎

Temperature: 12°c / 53.6°f
            Time: 3:00pm
            Season: Autumn
            Prey: Dwindling

𝙰𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚖𝚘𝚖 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚌𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎

Last edited by ataraxic_gone on Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

... \\ Tʜᴇ Mᴜᴛᴇ

Postby ataraxic_gone » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:24 pm

cImage

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi
            OPEN | CLOSED
            Discussion

ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[1] ☮ You were never supposed to leave

Postby ataraxic_gone » Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:02 am

xx𝑅𝑜𝓂𝑒𝑜
    ⇜────────────────────────────────────────────────────────⇝
    xxxxxxxIt was cold, it had been all day. With each breathe clouds of smoke decorated the air around him as he minded his way through the den. Flakes of herb clung to his form as he minded the stacks of herbs. He had spent the day collecting herbs growing wild amongst the bushes. It had always amazed him what he had learnt growing up with his two-leg and while that life was behind him he only ever grew appreciative of his past. Days spent watching his human eat plants, and tend to his illnesses taught Romeo how to do the same. The vet's always marvelled at him, he believed it was because of how healthy the tom always was and now he used those same tricks to keep his clan-mates in good health. If someone has a small cut he would apply poultices to the wound and request that his patient consume seeds and berries to better their immune system. He recalled that his human was what was referred to as a doctor, he had no idea what this word meant to humans but it seemed to be a term of great endearment.

xxxxxxxHe dropped the herbs in his mouth to the floor, a sharp sense of dread coming over his soul. He remembered that ShimmerStar had tried to explain to him that he had a gift, something from the stars. But with her being mute he never got a clear answer as to what she meant. He wondered if this was it, this feeling as if something terrible had just happened. His ears flicked below his head and his eyes dilated. He moved to leave the den, eyes swivelling back and forth as he looked for anything out of the ordinary. There were two people missing from the group, Brandy and ShimmerStar. He looked around him for someone to ask, spotting SageLeap he moved closer to the she-cat and asked; "Have you seen Brandy or ShimmerStar?"

xxxx ⇢ healer⇢ tom ⇢ 40m ⇢ the healers den; sageleap, open ⇢ 327 words
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

be silent, be smart

Postby moon walker, » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:43 am

SAGELEAP ! !
      ──── ─────── ────
      ( tags romeo ) ( status warrior ) ( word count 619 )

For once, Sageleap was focused. A plump sparrow sat, happy in its ignorance, pecking at the ground with great zeal while its brown and white plumage was puffed out against the cold afternoon temperatures. Steam curled around the tortoiseshell cat's nose as her belly brushed against the hard-packed earth, her flexing claws creating gouges in the dirt beside her. This was what she lived for: the hunt. The adrenaline rush of jumping forward towards prey, of winning a fight against a bigger animal, or of delivering a kill. Sageleap never actually reveled in the loss of an animal's life, that would be taking it a bit too far, but rather she reveled in the pride and satisfaction of bringing home a meal for a clan mate.

Tail-tip twitching furiously with anticipation, the she-cat regarded her prey with an intense green stare, her mottled black, white, and orange pelt blending in nicely with the autumn tinted foliage that had fallen from the great trees above. Like a shadow in the forest, Sageleap crept silently forward, her muscles rippling beneath her pelt as she pulled herself along and flattened her form to the ground. The feasting sparrow raised its head and threw a suspicious look in the warrior's direction but swiftly went back to eating, completely oblivious. The moment it was once again preoccupied, Sageleap bunched her muscles up and sprung forward, twisting her lithe body around in the air to land in front of the startled bird, delivering a swift killing bite. The she-cat thanked the sparrow for its life and eventual contribution to her clan, a repetitive but necessary ritual, and picked the now dead bird up gently in her mouth.

Sageleap was naturally distant and clumsy around others, especially strangers, but when she was stalking a squirrel or chasing off a troublesome rouge she was graceful, keen, focused. There was only one task at hand, one thing to worry about, and that was survival. Survival for herself, survival for her clan. It was simple, and that was what she liked about being a warrior. The simplicity. Sageleap could barely remember her kittypet home anymore aside from the twolegs, who were frankly hard to forget. She had been an adolescent when she had wandered off, feeling an uncontrollable tug towards the forest, the unknown world that laid hidden beneath a thick green canopy of trees. She remembered jumping over the low fence of her kittypet house, wandering into the woods, taking in all that her senses would allow. But then, inevitably, night had fallen, and Sageleap had gotten lost. The tree branches had no longer looked like open, welcoming arms but like gnarled, filthy claws. The temperature had fallen rapidly and pairs of wide, yellow eyes had started blinking at her hungrily through bushes. Sageleap remembered the exact moment she had stumbled upon the clan, who had let her in and taught her to hunt.

After coming into camp, the sparrow hanging limply from her teeth as she stored the catch where it would be safe, Sageleap turned back around and was about to go off into the woods once more when she heard a familiar voice addressing her from behind. It was Romeo, the clan's healer. The tom had been one of the first members of the clan, along with Shimmerstar and Brandy, a talented medic among the cats. "Have you seen Brandy or Shimmerstar?" he asked, and the she-cat could see the worry in his eyes. Romeo was smart, seasoned, and if he really thought something was wrong Sageleap wouldn't doubt his word. The warrior shook her mottled head, regarding the healer with concern as she said, "Not of lately. Do you think something has happened?"
moon walker,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me