Streamclan | Warriors Roleplay | WIP/DNP

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Streamclan | Warriors Roleplay | WIP/DNP

Postby SCP-049 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:23 am

ᗯEᒪᑕOᗰE TO ᔕTᖇEᗩᗰᑕᒪᗩᑎ

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ᑎᗩᐯIGᗩTIOᑎ:

Applications + Discussions (Work in progress!)

Oᑌᖇ ᗷOᖇᗪEᖇIᑎG ᑕᒪᗩᑎ:

Work in progress!

ᔕTᖇEᗩᗰᑕᒪᗩᑎ ᑕᗩᗰᑭ

"Welcome, young traveler! Was your journey here a safe one? I know that you have walked for quite some time to arrive here, your paw pads must be sore. Oh? You wish to know my name my name? That's not important. We don't have much time, after all! I need to show you around camp before it gets dark. Come right this way!"

Streamclan camp is, much like Thunderclan camp, a large stone hollow enclosed by tall cliffs. The entrance/exit is a small tunnel, only large enough to fit one cat at a time, in the ground outside of their camp. It slopes down, tunneling its way through the ground and eventually inside. The entrance is almost entirely hidden by thickets, making it difficult to get inside unless you are familiar with entering and exiting. In the center of the camp, there is a small waterfall that leads to a little stream which provides water to the clan. This stream runs through all the way through the camp and into a small crevice in the wall, which leads the water through different rocks and stones pressed tightly together underground (Preventing much of the water from seeping into the dirt.) until it eventually reaches the river just outside of Streamclan territory. Above this waterfall is the Highledge, where the leader stands to make important announcements and to hold ceremonies during clan meetings. It overlooks the entire camp and can be easily viewed from the clearing in the center of it. Just behind the Highledge, on the same small cliff, is where you will find the leaders' den, which is a small cave carved into the wall of the camp with lichen hanging from the entrance.
As mentioned before, there is a large clearing in the center of camp that the stream neatly curves around. In that clearing is where you will find the fresh kill pile, but it is also where the clan will gather when a meeting is being held. On the other side of the stream, you will find both the nursery and the medicine cat's den, which are both made up of two large hazel bushes directly beside each other. Those who are not familiar with crossing the stream may find it a bit troubling at first, which makes this an ideal place for the nursery to be located. Inside of the medicine cats' den, there are two nests against pressed against one side. One for the medicine cat, and one more the medicine cats' apprentice. Across from them is another row of nests for ill cats. Directly beside the medicine cats' nest, numerous small holes were dug in the ground next to each other. That is where the medicine cat stores the clans' herbs.
On the opposite side of the clearing, there is a large hollow log pressed against the stone wall. The inside is cushioned with numerous mossy nests, just as the other dens are. This one, in particular, is the elders' den. On either side of the elders' den, there are two large entrances in the stone that lead down small slopes into each den. The one on the left is the warriors' den, and the one on the right is the apprentices' den. They both look very similar to one another.

ᖴᖇEᔕᕼ KIᒪᒪ ᑭIᒪE:

The fresh kill pile is currently empty.

ᕼEᖇᗷ ᔕTOᖇᗩGE:

The herb storage is currently empty.

ᔕEᗩᔕOᑎ:

The season is currently greenleaf.

ᗯEᗩTᕼEᖇ:

The weather is currently sunny with a few clouds. It is also warm with a slight breeze.

IᗰᑭOᖇTᗩᑎT ᗩᑎᑎOᑌᑎᑕEᗰEᑎTᔕ:

None yet.

Feel free to bookmark this topic to be the first to know when we have officially started accepting members!
Last edited by SCP-049 on Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:12 am, edited 3 times in total.
SCP-049

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Allegiances

Postby SCP-049 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:23 pm

ᗩᒪᒪEGIᗩᑎᑕEᔕ

ᒪEᗩᗪEᖇ:

None.

ᗪEᑭᑌTY:

None.

ᗰEᗪIᑕIᑎE ᑕᗩT:

None.

ᗰEᗪIᑕIᑎE ᑕᗩT ᗩᑭᑭᖇEᑎTIᑕE:

None.

ᗯᗩᖇᖇIOᖇᔕ:

None.

ᗩᑭᑭᖇEᑎTIᑕEᔕ:

None.

KITᔕ:

None.

ᑫᑌEEᑎᔕ:

None.

EᒪᗪEᖇᔕ:

None.

ᗰEᑎTOᖇᔕ:

X is mentoring X

X is mentoring X

X is mentoring X

ᗰᗩTEᔕ:

X is mates with X

X is mates with X

X is mates with X

Iᒪᒪ:

X has fallen ill.

X has fallen ill.

X has fallen ill.

IᑎᒍᑌᖇEᗪ:

X has been injured.

X has been injured.

X has been injured.

This post will continue to be updated as more people join the roleplay and more events occur throughout it.
SCP-049

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me