➳ beyond the pines ; accepting

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Will you join?

yes!
48%
no.
16%
maybe?
35%

Total votes : 31

Re: ➳ beyond the pines ; accepting

Postby •♡broken.♡• » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:01 pm

🍁BASICS
———————————
name • autumn

age • 4 years

gender • female

breed • maned wolf

rank • hunter

sexuality • bisexual
———————————
PERSONALITY
———————————
+Friendly
=Overprotective at times
–Lies to protect herself in panic
+Playful
=Sensitive
–Despite being friendly, she can be rude if she wants to
———————————
BUILD
———————————
Autumn has more of a fox-like build, she has longer legs and some thick fur. She has a long snout and bigger than usual eyes. Despite her being full grown, she looks younger. Her paws are a bit small and her tail is very fluffy but short.

height •
———————————
APPEARANCE
———————————
coat • orange mostly with a big patch of black on her shoulders and black up her legs until the halfway point. she also has a bit of a tan color on the tip of her tail and some black on her muzzle.
image • Image
———————————
FAMILY
———————————
deceased
male
female
sibling
foster parent
———————————
Waterfall x Hail Rye & Ice
Lican, Yarrow, Ria
———————————
RELATIONSHIPS
———————————
mate
crush
mutual crush
friend
———————————
pm me
pm me
pm me
pm me
———————————
HISTORY
———————————
As a pup, Autumn was always shy and nervous. Her parents always had to fight battles and she was too scared to talk to anyone other than her siblings. She was always looked at as your typical shy girl, but she just didn't know anyone and didn't know if she wanted to. She was always caught up in her own mind and had always wanted to know how to hunt. Growing up, she started to be more friendly, and always talked a lot and often rambled. She thought everyone enjoyed her rambling, but deep inside she knew they wanted it to end. She always followed e hunters around, annoying them in every way possible. She always asked to go out with them on hunting trips. She always viewed any other rank as boring or weird. Now, Autumn is just like any wolf in the pack, she does what she's supposed to do. She doesn't ramble as much as she used to, but still does. Autumn still looks as though she was a young wolf on the facial side, but she looks full grown enough for it to be recognizable. She looks back on the memories she has as a child and laughs at how goofy she was.
———————————
ETC
———————————
scent • pinecones

favorite season • winter

favorite time of day • mid-day

favorite prey • birds
———————————
🍂
•♡broken.♡•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

whispered silence

Postby avicularia » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:25 pm

laaaaaark
Last edited by avicularia on Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
avicularia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

he wanders ever closer every night

Postby avicularia » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:29 pm

Image══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
Name: Castor
Nickname: Tori
Pack: Yes

Coat: Gray and tan,
thick fur, coarse

Eyes: Yellow
Scars: Deepest on throat,
several on left haunch

Overall: Large in stature,
big ears and paws,
long tail, moves powerfully

A deceptive wolf, Castor wears a subtle grin that hints at friendship, while his
internal instincts lean heavily toward ruthlessness and complete control.As a leader,
he's incredibly harsh, setting up unrealistic expectations for those who work
underneath him and using harsh punishments for those who don't succeed. He himself
is a perfectionist. Adaptable, intelligent, and well-disciplined, there's little that Tori
won't stand up to, and he's very good at coming away with a win. However, the wolf
is incredibly deceiving, stemming from parents who could never make up their mind
whether or not they loved or hated their young. His fickle nature leaves wolves
guessing at his reactions. One moment, he could be laughing at his own jokes, the
next with his teeth at his "friend's" throat.While it may not seem like Castor cares for
those that he controls, he is doing the best he can to create a safe environment, taking
away their happiness to keep them from getting killed. And yet, to a wolf who is truly
in need, Castor can be the perfect solution, morphing into a charming and comedic
male that jokes easily with others. This comes out only after the job is done. If there
is anything left to do, Castor will not let up until everything is complete, pushing
sleep and food aside to protect his own.

Main Trait: Charming

Positives: Adaptable,
fast-paced, intelligent,
deceptive, disciplined,
unpredictable, leader,
competent, honest,
humorous when content

Negatives: Entitled,
power-hungry, ruthless,
traditional, perfectionist,
disciplines harshly,
immovable, unrealistic,
has control issues
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
avicularia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ⠀vega » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:47 am

CHANGED TO FEMALE WITH SAME RANK. CERBERS IS GONE, REPLACING HIM WILL BE FIRITH.
Last edited by ⠀vega on Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:09 am, edited 14 times in total.
⠀vega

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ⠀vega » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:50 am

Do I need to change my rank then or are you deciding which one is best fitted for Beta?
⠀vega

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darwins » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:55 pm

Rank is decided in the order applied so you will need to choose a different rank.
darwins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ⠀vega » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:25 pm

Okay lead worrier
⠀vega

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby galaxy cat. » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:18 pm

Image▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬(THE CURIOUS)▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
➳ rank. lead hunter gender. male sexuality. bisexual crush. idk m8 kin. eilee (mother), conrad (father)
pack. the pack desired rank. beta male zodiac sign. gemini age. 5 years. voice. bo burnam

x▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    personality. leighton (or leigh, as many call him), is a perfect example of a free spirit. he cannot be tied down by anyone or anything, and desires to experience the world. he's enthusiastic and full of life, but he has a tendency to be nervous and restless. though his thoughts seem totally disorganized and spontaneous, leigh is a very intelligent individual who can think on his feet, which makes him easy to cooperate with in sticky situations. he is remarkably adaptable to change. he judges others by the way they respond to him, and he doesn't have time to look down any further into a person, which can give him an annoying know-it-all sort of attitude. notorious for his chatter, leigh loves to hear the opinions and input of others, but his harsh sense of humor and smart aleck tongue have dubbed him either annoying or earned him respect, depending on your perspective. although he has a tendency to be moody, leigh always covers it up with his charming attitude, and can become devious when wronged or stressed. he despises boredom, and will begin to drift off-topic when a task becomes too repetitive. he lives for the action and makes decisions on impulse, and is very creative. leighton has to be filled in on all the pack gossip, and is often seen as nosy by his fellow pack mates. Though generally leigh is amicable, when his mood swings he relishes scapegoating, and does not punish lightly. His entire demeanor can switch at the drop of a hat, snatching him a reputation for unpredictability.
    positive traits. enthusiastic, intelligent, creative, adaptable, witty, charming, cooperative.
    neutral traits. curious, free-spirited, spontaneous.
    negative traits. nervous, judgmental, nosy, easily bored, impulsive, superficial, sassy, unpredictable, devious, sly.
    appearance and abilities. leighton is long and lean, completely built for speed and precision. he is taller than most wolves, and his movements are like those of a dancer or an acrobat, flowing and graceful but daring at the same time, and his voice could be called melodic. his eyes are a warm shade of amber, and he has a notably thick neck ruff, giving him a regal look. leigh is well-known for his agility and speed in comparison to his pack members. leigh is a ruthless fighter, using his natural speed to land accurate, bullet-fast blows and dodge attacks, but he lacks the bulk of many warriors.
    positive [physical]. quick, flexible, agile.
    negative [ physical]. light, somewhat fragile, not incredibly strong.
Last edited by galaxy cat. on Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
galaxy cat.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darwins » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:03 am

accepted!;
darwins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Casual Writer » Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:12 pm

tracking;; I am new to this site's forum but not to roleplaying but coding is different here in some ways than what I am used to so sorry before hand. also @talin: I know this may seem silly but I wan to make my character brother to your wolf Castor, as his name will be Pollux.
Casual Writer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me