❀ blossomclan

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: ❀ blossomclan

Postby ienrir » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:05 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓴𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓸𝔀
𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝚝𝚘𝚖
𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚖𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚜
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[tagged:open. ] [ mentioned:paletuft,, lionstorm,, briarblossom. ] [ location:camp. ]

From the shadows of camp, a sleek tom sat, straight-backed beneath a cherry blossom tree. His sharp, stoic gaze staring ahead almost unblinkingly; two cold cuts of emerald. Aloof, and somewhat disconnected from the camp around him. It was a pose he usually assumed whenever he was lost in thought; an alert pose that allowed him to react swiftly whenever letting his guard down. Never truly allowing his mind to drift, even when relaxing. Not that relaxing was something the dutiful tom typically found himself doing.

Like most days, he'd risen early, took in the familiar darkness of the warrior's den, and stared blankly at the space where Paletuft usually rested. Though, unlike most days he found her nest already empty. A slightly unsettling sight of the early riser. He'd never favored sleeping in late. A small cluster of cats with piercingly sarcastic voices had gathered in the den. At the center of the noise, Lionstorm and Briarblosson. Which was no surprise, considering noise seemed to follow the two relentlessly. Still, he found himself giving the cats a pointed look as he passed; expression unreadable. He initially judged them for bickering instead of beginning their morning duties, though upon stepping out into the light drizzle, he found his own morning plans coming to a halt. With what would certainly be heavy rain on the way, hunting would be poor. There was still the option of training the boisterous young Rowanpaw to hunt in the rain. Though, a light meal before rousing her would do no harm. So it was then that the tom found himself tucked away in the corner of camp, a half eaten mouse resting at his paws.

His gaze fell on the leader's den, or rather, the three familiar pelts disappearing into its shelter. Koistar, the cat to which he'd unflinchingly devoted his life. Blizzardbrair, a cat he owed respect, and Paletuft. His mate. Someone he was destined to serve the clan alongside. He'd made peace with the idea of arranged partnerships long ago. If it was what the clan needed to thrive, then he saw no better reason to force love. Because duty had always been, and would forever be love to him. Though even as her patched pelt moved towards the den, it wasn't her his eyes chose to follow. Instead they lingered on a pelt of pristine white, long after the figures had disappeared from sight. She was the only child of his leader, someone his gaze would settle on with a detatched fascination. What type of leader would she mature into? Someone as profound as her father before her?

The strengthening of the rain roused Darkwillow from his thoughts, and he bent his neck to retrieve the partially eaten prey. It would be a waste to let it grow heavy and damp from the rain. Not when he could find some hungry warrior to pass it on to.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
ienrir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{ ❀ } deertrack - two

Postby soba » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:54 am

. - - - DEERTRACK !!❜
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
( hunter ) ( tom ) ( twenty five moons ) ( tags - swiftsnap {mentions koistar and blizzardbriar} ) ( "mate" - shadowfrost )

deertrack's ears perked up a bit upon hearing swiftsnap's reply, eyes glancing up momentarily to stare at the sky. thinking for a moment, he lowered his
gaze back to swiftsnap before flicking his tail. gaining a bit of confidence, he stood to his paws and stretched with a yawn. "i mean, i think the real q
uestion is are you ready to handle that?
" he meowed playfully, moving over to swiftsnap's side. gently laying the tip of his tail gingerly against his fri
end's flank. "anyways yeah, if your ready im ready. besides, if the storm gets to bad we can hide in an empty cave or something like that. i just want t
o get out of camp." he mewed calmly, flicking his tail irritably as a few moving bodies caught his eye-koistar, blizzardbriar, and paletuft. narrowing h
is eyes, a small part of him laughed at the trio slinking into the den. of course koistar would protect his precious daughter from rain. he didn't eve
n ask anyone else if they'd like to join them in his cozy den.
despite the fact that inviting everybody into koistar's den was nearly impossible consid
ering how small the den is, but deertrack was to caught up in the moment to even think about logic. unsure where the sudden fit of irritation overcam
e him, he just wanted to leave-even if this silly storm swept him away.

flicking his tail, he began trudging towards the exit meowing an annoyed "lets go, maybe if we're lucky this storm that everyone's worried about wil
l lead us to a mouse burrow or something. anywhere thats not here.
" deertrack mumbled, talking more to himself than the handsome tom that was n
ear him.

soba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

paletuft [ 2 ] ❀ fidgetpaw [ 2 ]

Postby paper planets » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:02 pm

. ── PALETUFT
      twenty five moons she cat fighter camp tags: blizzardbriar

Paletuft listened to Blizzardbriar boast about her short fur an she gave her a playful glare as she tried not to think the feeling of the rain soakin through her curly fur. The two began talking, speaking freely of whatever came to their minds. Paletuft kept the sounds of the bickering Briarblossom and Lionstorm, as well as the group crowded around the form of entertainment in the camp, out of her mind and she shut out the sounds of the rowdy group and focused on the conversation she was having at this moment. The two had been friends for so long that they could speak at complete ease and not have to worry about what words escaped their maws. The fighter and her heir friend were basically family. While Koistar knew of her true parents and she had supported the two white cats when they lost part of their family, just as she had. The mottled she cat knew that nothing could come between her and Blizzardbriar, they would overcome any obstacle to keep the bond they shared.

As the leader approached the two Paletuft gave him a cheery smile, which only grew at Koistar's words. She was up on her paws and vigourously shaking out her dense fur to release as much rainwater from her pelt as she could, before Blizzardbriar had even spoke. She let out a chuckle at the white she cat's words, "Of course! I'd give up anything to escape this stormy weather," she said as she waited for Koistar and Blizzardbriar to enter the small den. She hopped into the small area after them, not glancing back at the rain that was now steadily falling until she was seated. She peered outside with wide eyes and saw the tree branches being pushed by strong winds as the rain fell heavier from the dark and ominous clouds that hung over the camp. She glanced back towards Koistar, "Thanks, the weather is terrible today. Hopefully this storm doesn't last for long, though," she murmured as she thought of the terrible things that could occur if the rain didn't ease up. The clan would run out of prey and not find much out in the downpour and if there were cats out hunting in the cold weather, there would soon be a sickness in the camp. She shook away the thoughts quickly, not wanting to let it fester in her mind and cause her worry. Instead she focused on Koistar and Blizzardbriar.

. ── FIDGETPAW
      eleven moons tom hunter apprentice medicine cat's den tags: pebblesky

Fidgetpaw gazed up at his mentor and his ears dropped down in an instant when he heard his words. Cleaning the elder's den? Really? After all this time of waiting to do something, he had to collect moss? The apprentice wasn't disappointed any longer, though, because, even before Pebblesky revealed his true plan, he saw the light shining in his eyes and he knew that the grey Tom was just messing with him. The dusty brown Tom smiled uncontrollably until Pebblesky announced his fishing plan. Fidgetpaw stood abruptly, nearly bouncing around the den in joy. He had always wanted to make the trek to the streams to learn how to fish, but neither the medicince cats nor his mentor had wanted him to travel so far away from camp. And he remembered many nights, in the apprentice's den, complaining about it to Rowanpaw. But now it was finally happening! He bumped Pebblesky's shoulder with his own, "Sounds perfect!" he exclaimed as he followed Pebblesky from the medicine cat's den and proceeded to ramble on in his excitement, "We should really get going soon so we can a lot of fish. Maybe if we catch enough everyone can have some! Do you like fish, Pebblesky? Oh - how long is the walk? Do you think we'd be able to run and get there fast-" his voice cut off when Pebblesky stopped suddenly and the enthusiastic apprentice nearly bumping into him and he realized that they were in front of the fresh-kill pile. Fidgetpaw chuckled sheepishly, "Right, we should eat before we head out," he mumbled, his ears growing hot with embarrassment as he tried to bring the focus off his immature rambling, which must've been terribly annoying. He looked at the small fresh-kill pile and pointed out a fresh looking squirrel, "How about that?" he offered with a small tilt of his head.
paper planets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

swiftsnap (3)

Postby crash the mode » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:11 pm

x
    SWIFTSNAPSHARP THING HIDDEN IN MY HAND
    ⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽
    blossomclan hunter · where forest · with deertrack · feeling a little weird

indentSwiftsnap had to do a double-take when Deertrack answered, finding this sudden confidence intriguing. It wasn't that he'd never seen Deertrack at ease before, but the quick turn-around from his earlier nervousness had Swiftsnap believing his every word. One hunter stood to follow the other out of the camp and into the forest, letting Deertrack's tail rest on his side, act almost as a guide while they walked. When his companion's eyes took on a glare Swiftsnap didn't turn to see what he was looking at, rather he nodded and returned, "I understand." Sometimes being in camp, confined with the rest of their clanmates... it was a chore. Another fat drop of rain landed on the tip of his nose. "We had better hunt where we know there's shelter." Deertrack's tail left his flank when he pulled ahead, leaving Swiftsnap to trail behind a couple of paw-lengths. He was in no rush to catch up, knowing that Deertrack's irritation might just bring his own to the surface.

indentThe further they walked from the clearing the darker the trees seemed to get, though this might have had more to do with the amassing clouds than with the density of the trees themselves. Swiftsnap was truly soaked now, but he walked shoulder-to-shoulder with the other tom. If prey was moving out there, he couldn't see or hear it. He wouldn't complain, wouldn't back down from the challenge Deertrack had faced him with. "Have you calmed down? I don't often see you angry. I know you feel it, but you don't say it much."
crash the mode

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[3] ✩ yeah, everything goes away.

Postby ataraxic_gone » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:51 pm

xx𝙿𝚎𝚋𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚂𝚔𝚢
    ⇜────────────────────────────────────────────────────────⇝
    xxxxxxxFidgetPaw's vigour brought a chuckle out of PebbleSky's throat and highlighted the smile on the toms face. Although he was already smiling, FidgetPaw never ceased to make the creases of his face show the bright shades of joy that only the young can bring fourth out of the depths of ones soul. PebbleSky lowered he head, looking to the squirrel that his dear apprentice had brought to his attention. He nodded his head in approval, lowering his body to the ground, reaching out a paw to drag the squirrel closer to him. Leaning down he opened his maw, grabbing the squirrel and with one side of teeth crunched down on it. A tom of his size had no problem splitting the mammal in half so they could both have their share. He signalled for young FidgetPaw to take his pick of the two halves, while waiting he quickly ran his paw over his face, cleaning the blood from his lips. With that task completed he went about answering the apprentices initial questions, "the fish won't be going anywhere, so feel free to take your time." PebbleSky spoke with an unusual calmness to his voice, this wasn't long lasting as moment later his volume increased. "The storm will actually bring more out! Once it finishes raining the fish will be at the water surface looking for food!"

xxxxxxxA pause gripped the two as PebbleSky began to dig into his half of the squirrel. Chewing away at small parts of the mammal he paused, swallowing before speaking once more. "Fish is great!" The large tabby chimed, "Don't get me wrong, the prey on land tastes great but their's something about fish that is unrivalled in taste." The tom paused another moment, a thoughtful eater who always took his time. Those who knew him as an apprentice, like KoiStar, would have remembered the day he ate too quickly and gave himself a stomach ache for a couple days. The lesson was one learnt and ever since the huge tom had been one of the slowest eaters. "The walk is a long one, both two and from. You don't want to burn all your energy and leave me to carry you back," PebbleSky laughed, imagining carrying the apprentice up from the stream as well as their catch. The tom sat up for a moment looking around, "I'll probably take a moment to finish eating, feel free to go talk with your friends" PebbleSky spoke loudly, his voice coming out smoothly, no strain associated with the louder volumes like some would encounter. "I'll come get you when I'm done!" Once he had gotten that off his chest he relaxed, feeling the rain begin to pelt upon his shoulders, thick fur only now starting to become damp. He took this as a signal to move and grabbing his half eaten squirrel moved towards the base of the rock used in clan-meetings, slipping underneath the slight over hang and shelter that it provided. Large ears twitched as small droplets of clear liquid trailed from on top of the rock onto PebbleSky. His eyes dilated softly, memories being brought to mind.

xxxxxxxIt was a spring afternoon and PebblePaw, WhisperPaw and TawnyPaw were each huddled up underneath the cover of the gathering's rock. PebbleSky laid between them, a sniffle to his nose and a rasp in his throat as he tried to brake up and argument that had been gripping both his siblings for the past hour. PebbleSky strained his mind, try to remember exactly what they had been arguing about and slowly in small bits and pieces it came to him. "WhisperPaw looovvveess GoldenPaw!" Chanted the dappled grey she-cat, blue eyes sparkling with mischief as she shoved PebblePaw. The sharp push not only sent PebblePaw toppling but as a result took WhisperPaw with him. "Of course I do! She's going to be my mate." Spat WhisperPaw, pushing himself off the wet and muddy camp floor, eyes glaring at both his siblings. "Are ya going to have little finches with her?" Tawny pestered, referring to kits as finches, a habit she held up until the day she died. "Why would you care?" WhisperPaw grumbled away, chest erupting in a soft growl as his sister skirted a paw over the top of PebblePaw, jabbing away at the black medicine apprentice. PebblePaw stood up, "Okay- THAT'S ENOUGH" he shouted, a feigned sense of anger in his tone, "We're siblings, we used to be best friends. What's gotten into you two, just because mum and dad don't love each other doesn't mean-" TawnyPaw butted her head forward into PebblePaw's side, "DON'T SAY THAT- they love each other, they.." TawnyPaw's out burst was cut short as PebblePaw was overcame with a sense of weakness and he fell to the floor. When he had woken up again he was in the medicine cat den, with both his siblings doting over him. It was a cold spring afternoon and it turned out that at some point he had caught a cold. Preoccupied with his duty and wilfully ignorant of any signs of illness young PebblePaw had worked himself to exhaustion. When he awoke he was just as tired as before he had passed out and was assigned a long list of herbs to eat by his worried brother. Between sleepy yawns PebbleSky recalled some wisdom he imparted upon his two siblings, "It doesn't matter if you two hate each-other or if mum and dad aren't around, I'll love everyone, so much that it doesn't matter." As PebblePaw fell back asleep he remembered laughing as her heard WhisperPaw make one last jab at his sister, "You hear that, now you can stop swooning over SilverPaw"

xxxxxxxThe memory brought a smile to PebbleSky's face and a unique yearning to cry. But he wouldn't, not here. Everything after that day had gone by so fast, the three of them became closer, even as CoalFace and DanderFur grew further apart. TawnyWing never really regained her faith in love after CoalFace and DanderFur publicly announced they would no longer have anything to do with one another, but still fell in love with the cat who would later father her kits. And then WhisperStep, he would go on to break hearts and make mistakes. PebbleSky looked over towards the leader's den where he believed his niece had headed. He refused to call his brother's relationship with FurzeCloud a mistake. TawnyWing had taken the time to find out what was going on when the two first suspected it. The details she recounted of the two sitting under moonlight and talking about life brought a lightness to both their hearts. Even if it was against the code, PebbleSky was never one to deny anyone happiness. GoldenSong had been left on the unfortunate side of WhisperStep's betrayal. The night sickness started to become rampant in the camp, the same night that PebbleSky said his farewells to his brother, they were joined momentarily by GoldenSong. The she-cat had just come back from informing KoiSplash that his family was gone and now wished to check on her mate, if she could call WhisperStep that. "You were my FurzeCloud," GoldenSong had cried after WhisperStep attempted to justify his actions. And just like that she was gone, leaving WhisperStep alone with his thought.

xxxxxxxPebbleSky shook his pelt as a particularly strong draft of wind sent heavy droplets of rain onto his side. The storm was beginning to pick up and he wasn't ready to become drowned in his own pelt. Without a moment's hesitation he ran into the warriors den, for only the briefest moment, turning his head to see the camp and those who he was leaving for shelter. Running to his nest he sat down, beginning to work his tongue over his form muscles rippling as he stretched out, eager to clear some of the water from his pelt. He stopped momentarily, realising that he had left what little of his squirrel remained out in the storm. He shrugged, he had eaten most of it while he reminisced, so nothing good was going to waste. As he made work of his pelt he began musing to himself, should he even take his apprentice out training if the weather was to be this poor? One side of his mind stood to reason that hunters would still hunt regardless of weather and it would be helpful for the tom to learn how to watch his step on rainy terrain, after all the last time storms would have been as heavy as this would be twelve moons ago and young FidgetPaw was only eleven. On the opposite paw, inexperience could be deadly. He decided that they would not leave until the storm was well past.

xxxx ⇢ hunter⇢ tom ⇢ 42m ⇢ warriors den; fidget, open ⇢ 1,456 words
Last edited by ataraxic_gone on Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astrohund » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:59 am

( // ❝. EOPARDPAW !! ──── ( ☁️ )

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      01. gender molly // 02. role med. cat apprentice 03. age nine moons 04. tags silentpaw, fidgetpaw 05. word count ---
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      indent
      A soaking wet Leopardpaw came bursting through the camp at full speed, the rain pouring down on her. At least there was a
      positive thing about having shorter fur, it didn't get too heavy in water. Rushing into the medicine cat den, the Bengal molly
      shook her pelt as much as she could to free the trapped raindrops, managing to get most of the water out though some did re
      main there, at least it was better having little water trapped than having a whole lot. Leopardpaw had began grooming her p
      elt and shivered, it was still so cold, the rain was making it worst. And it was leaf-bare, she wouldn't think that it'd rain much
      at a time like this, or actually the opposite, having a snowstorm or blizzard, or whatever. Sighing, Leopardpaw stood and cre
      pt out of the den and gazed around, seeing some of the familiar cats of her clan, but her eyes then landed on a light brown o
      riental short-hair, it was Fidgetpaw. The molly didn't want to leave the only warmth she had right now, instead of going out,
      she had called to him. "Fidgetpaw!" she whispered loudly, hoping that the tomcat could hear her enough. After waiting for hi
      m to come over, Leopardpaw had wondered where Silentpaw was, he might've already came back she had thought.
    astrohund

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

{ ❀ } deertrack and dappledmoon - three

Postby soba » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:52 am

. - - - DEERTRACK !!❜
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    ( hunter ) ( tom ) ( twenty five moons ) ( tags - swiftsnap ) ( "mate" - shadowfrost )

glancing back at swiftsnap’s understanding, he nodded giving the tom a pleased flick of his tail before continueing, giving one glance
    at the camp before moving onwards.

as the duo continued on, a small sliver of fear and guilt overwhelmed deertrack. was it right to bring swiftsnap with him? both of the
    ir pelts were soaked and getting whitecough during leafbare wasn’t pleasant (as a matter of fact it could even kill them). as the two of
    them continued in their way, the storm seemed to get worse and worse to the point where the storm overtook the delicious scent of pr
    ey. glancing at the handsome tom besides him, becoming suddenly grateful for his company. he wouldn’t admit it to swiftsnap for obvi
    ous reasons, but one of deertracks reasonings for bringing the tom with him was so he wouldn’t be alone. especially after the sudden a
    nnoyance with his leader-he wasn’t sure if he left for hunting he’d come back.

Snapping out of his thoughts, he was surprised when swiftsnap broke the silence. His paws grew hot with embarrassment upon hearing t
    he older warriors’ question. “err, yeah. sorry I just get a little antsy around camp sometimes.” deertrack replied following it up with
    a small cough. he left out certain parts deciding that swiftsnap wouldn’t be the right at to talk to about his irritation (he knew his ragin
    g loyalty to the clan which saddened him at times-but he had his reasonings.) . “ if you want to go back to camp you can, sorry for br
    inging you out in such terrible weather. I just want to stay out of everyone’s way for a while-or atleast until this storm passes.
    ” d
    eertrack offered, trying to switch the subject. a small part of deertrack hoped that swift snap would stay with him-after all they weren
    ’t to far from an abandoned fox den that hasn’t been used in seasons, but he’d understand if swiftsnap decided to go back. who’d want
    to stay with him in this weather?

. ─── DAPPLEDMOON !!❜
    ─────────────────────────────
    ( fighter ) ( molly ) ( twenty seven moons ) ( tags - lionstorm, shadowfrost ) ( "mate" - lionstorm )

dappledmoon flicked her tail, irritation surged through her as she picked back up the squirrel that briarblossom kicked. her good mood was
    ruined by a certain calico molly and unwanted weather that was currently making her long-fur damp. she'd be lucky if she didn't get sick, al
    though sickness was the last thing on her mind. settling down besides lionstorm, the pretty she-cat glanced at shadowfrost who'd stated a p
    assive aggressive statement towards her assigned mate. on any other day she'd dismiss it and tease lionstorm about it for friendly banter bu
    t with the rain, rude she-cats, and shadowfrost-her patience was wearing thin. "careful now shadowfrost," dappledmoon said in a warning
    tone, standing up with her claws unseathed-a warning sign for shadowfrost. "your whole bad girl act is meaningless and only makes you lo
    ok like a reckless sociopath,
    " dappledmoon continued, circling the lean black she-cat-tail lowered slightly in an aggressive way. she knew
    that she was giving shadowfrost the reaction she wanted-but dappledmoon was to far deep now.

"your pathetic shadowfrost, and super sad aswell. your so nosy-like a sad pathetic elder. maybe if you weren't so busy being a nuisance
    to the clan, more cats would actually like you. but you thrive for attention, did you parents ever give you any attention when you were
    a kit?
    " the molly sneered, eyes blazing with slight fury as she continued to circle the she-cat. of course she was pulling things out of her mind
    (perhaps some of those things were reflections of her own self-hatred but she was far to proud to admit it). all she wanted to do was out-sha
    dowfrost the shadowfrost. stopping in front of the black molly, dappledmoon let out a small warning growl as the she-cat stood right in front
    of her-as if expecting the other she-cat to swipe at her.

"now, i suggest you bother someone else because i'd hate to ruin that pretty black pelt of yours."
    Last edited by soba on Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    soba

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

( ❝ i am not a robot // ii . ❞ )

Postby artemis, » Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:13 am

LARKFROST !!
    warrior -- assigned to fleetfoot -- tagging fleetfoot

xxxxLarkfrost spent the rest of her time alone grooming her wet and unkempt pelt, as she had her heart set on finding Fleetfoot. The only noise she could hear was the pitter-patter of the rain against the ground, and though most might find it a soothing lullaby, she found it more of a nuisance more than anything. With a semi-frustrated sigh, she settled onto her back legs to wait out the assumed shower it was going to be.
          xxxxWhen the rain didn't cease, it sparked the she-cat's concern but she stayed inside, until she saw someone familiar peer into the den from the outside. Presumably, they were also drenched with rainwater, but she didn't mind that much. Seeing it was Fleetfoot, she smiled and scooted over to make room. Hearing his greeting, she blinked lovingly before giving a light purr in response. "Goodmorning, Fleetfoot," she said, almost chuckling at how formal she sounded. Larkfrost watched the tom intently before lifting her head back up. Seeing as he didn't step inside, she scooted forward and licked his nose in a friendly manner before gesturing towards the inside of the den. "Come inside. I don't want you to catch a cold," she said.
    artemis,

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

❀ fidgetpaw [ 3 ]

Postby paper planets » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:39 pm

. ── FIDGETPAW
        eleven moons tom hunter apprentice medicine cat's den tags: pebblesky, leopardpaw

Fidgetpaw watched, flicking his ears a few times mostly to dislodge annoying water drops that landed on his large ears, as Pebblesky easily split the squirrel in two. At his signal to choose a piece he gratefully nodded his head and settled down, tucking his paws underneath him, after he pulled half of the squirrel towards himself. Taking a small bite of the prey, he chewed it slowly. He had been taught by his mother many moons ago to eat slowly so that he wouldn't get a stomach ache. It seemed like a common thing for parents to teach their kits, but Fidgetpaw soon realized that it was to help him distinguish between symptoms of a seizure or just normal aches and pains. If he ate too fast he would get a stomach ache and possibly cause a false alarm. The apprentice definitely didn't want to be stuck in camp just because he was excited to head out to train. It had happened once before and once was enough. So, even though Pebblesky assured him that he still had plenty of time to spare, he didn't rush to eat and just gave his mentor and little smile to show he understood.

As Fidgetpaw listened to the large, grey tom speak he nodded swiftly, his eyes bright as he chewed his fresh kill thoughtfully. When Pebblesky joked about carrying the young apprentice back to camp he had finished and he licked his lips before laughing lightly, "Don't worry, Pebblesky, I've spent the last few days curled up in a nest, basically sleeping all day," he informed matter of factly, "I've got plenty of energy to spare." At the hunter's next words, he grinned and rose to his paws, "Thanks, Pebblesky!" he exclaimed as his tail shot straight up into the air. Then, he turned his green gaze on the camp around him and his green orbs searched for one of his fellow apprentices, mostly Rowanpaw or Leopardpaw, though, as they were his closest friends. He was sure that either one of them would want to hear his good news. But, the hunter apprentice didn't have to look for long because he soon heard his name being hissed through the rain. He narrowed his eyes and searched for where the voice came from and soon spotted Leopardpaw sticking her head out of the medicine cat's den and staring straight at him. He smiled and waved his tail to greet the spotted she cat before began bounding over, ducking his head as he felt the rain fall harder down on his short fur. As he ran towards the medicine cat apprentice he heard Pebblesky call to him, telling him he would find him when it was time to head out. He didn't both looking back, in fear of rain falling into his eyes, he just continued to sprint across the camp.

Fidgetpaw stumbled into the medicine cat's den and shook out his light-furred pelt, "It sure is getting stormy out there," he stated as he gave his flank a few rough licks to clear the water from his pelt. The oriental Tom looked up at Leopardpaw and then the fishing trip came rushing back to his mind, "Oh - Leopardpaw! I have the best news!" he said excitedly, barely even able to stay still as he fidgeted around in his excitement, "The other medicine cats said I could return to training.. But I guess you know that, already," he murmured sheepishly, though his enthusiasm didn't dull for long because he was back to hurriedly explaining Pebblesky's news for him, "Anyways, Pebblesky said that we were going to walk all the way up to the streams to catch some fish! I've always wanted to travel up there and it's finally happening. And don't worry, I'll make sure to save you one so you can try some of the fish that we catch, Pebblesky says that fish tastes good, so I'm excited to try it." once the apprentice finished speaking he sat back and looked on at Leopardpaw, awaiting the bengal she cat's reply.
    paper planets

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

❀ Briarblossom [2] Rowanpaw [2]

Postby Tiny_Cat » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:15 pm

B R I A R B L O S S O M
      ( blossomclan fighter ) ( she-cat ) ( 23 Moons) ( arranged mate; Swiftsnap ) ( tagged; Lionstorm, Dappledmoon )
        Briarblossom had only made it a few pastels away from the infuriating pair when a new voice spoke up, laced with a mixture of amusement and sarcasm. "What a fine morning it is. Perfect for bigheaded toms to stomp about and yowl of their victories, and good for pretty she-cats to wave around their hips and bat eyelashes, too." When Briarblossom glanced over her shoulder, she found the black she-cat had taken her place and was smirking at the trip with amusement in her eyes. Despite the barb, Briarblossom smiled faintly. They weren't really friends but Briarblossom didn't really have an issue with the black she-cat. Most of the time she found her comments rather amusing even. "Yes, something you would know not of." She joked lightly in response. She was about to turn away again, this rime intent on tracking down her mate if for no other reason than to get away from the two thorns currently imbedded in her side, when Dappledmoon leaned close to Lionstorm and meowed, "You'd think Briarblossom's hips would be broken by the way she shakes her hips when she walks." Not neae
        Rly as amused as Lionstorm, the small calico spun back around and bared her teeth as a low growl rose in her throat. She flexed her claws, fighting the urge ro claw the smirk off Dappledmoon's face. Another prime example of why Galewhisker was a good match for her. The tomcat seemed to have a calming effect on her. He ensured she didn't make stupid decisions... such as attacking a fellow clanmates out of annoyance. Where was he? She was about to snap out a response to the obnoxious she-cat when Lionstorm spoke once more, responding first ro her and then his mate.

"At least if my head did explode everyone would be assured that I have brains. In your case though... I don't think we'd be able to reassure anyone of that" He responded. Briarblossom saw red, too infuriated to hear whatever he said to his mate. Briarblossom prides herself on being both smart and beautiful, but every cat had their insecurities and she was no different. And Lionstorm had just hit her biggest insecurity on the head. She had never told anybody this, but she was afraid cats would see her for her looks alone. Sure, she was a flirt and liked flaunting her good looks. Maybe a bit too much. But she was also intelligent, cunning, and quick-witted. She could outsmart cats and best them in a battle even though they were three times her size. That wasn't an easy feat. All pretense of niceness faded and her eyes turned ice cold as she regarded the ginger tomcat, lips curling in the beginnings of a snarl. "You wanna fight, pretty boy? Cause I'll take you right here, right now. I'll rip your pelt off." She hissed, ears flattening and eyes blazing with anger. She didn't really care if the stupid furball insulted her looks but no cat had the right to insult her intelligence. Especially not the king of mousebrains.

R O W A N P A W
      ( blossomclan hunter app ) ( she-cat ) ( 10 Moons) ( arranged mate; unknown ) ( tagged; Tinypaw, Darkwillow )
        Rowanpaw was just preparing to give her denmate one more hard jab when her blue eyes suddenly opened and she sat up groggily. Rowanpaw stepped back as the white apprentice rose and stretched before stepping out of her nest. "Shall we be going, then?" She meowed, heading for the den entrance. Snickering, Rowanpaw bounded after her and shoved out into the steady rainfall. "You sleep like the dead, Tinypaw." She teased, whiskers twitching to shake off the water clinging to them. The two she-cats scanned the clearing, Rowanpaw having to squint to see through the rain. "I don't see either of our mentors, so I'm not sure what we should do..." Tinypaw meowed hesitating. Frowning, Rowanpaw scanned the camp once more when a flash of dark fur caught her attention. Nudging Tinypaw, she nodded to where her mentor Darkwillow was slinking across the camp to the fresh kill pile. "I dunno... Darkwillow hasn't really taught me many fighting moves." She meowed when Tinypaw asked if she wanted to spar. Tinypaw was learning to be a fighter but Rowanpaw was better built for hunting so she hadn't yet learned many fighting moves.
    Tiny_Cat

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me