•—Hawkclan & Lionclan | Open and accepting—•

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

•—Hawkclan & Lionclan | Open and accepting—•

Postby •♡broken.♡• » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:39 pm

INTRODUCTION
There were two rogues, Lion and Hawk, Lion was an orange tabby with lots of thick fur and Hawk was a brown tabby with white face marks here and there. They fought, a lot. Hawk was the one who started the fights, and the one who ended them. Lion got fed up with him and formed a group of cats and Hawk did the same.
Because of this, Starclan got frustrated that they were at war, and the two rogues didn't even believe in Starclan.

Then the cats of Starclan visited each cat and said they should turn their groups into proper clans, otherwise they shouldn't fight because there is no territory that they own, and that should only be a reason that war should even start. Wars shouldn't even start at all, there isn't a reason to fight. Hawk never came from a clan, he was a born and raised a rogue. Lion, however, came from a clan that was very strict and he was exiled for being a non-believer of Starclan. Lion felt touched that Starclan even cared about him, or cared at all, and made his clan into Lionclan, a few of his cats were from clans and were also exiled, but for different reasons, and they got mad at Lion for doing this. Hawk just got jealous and made his group into Hawkclan. They got their nine lives the next night and went by the names Hawkstar and Lionstar. And, of course, they fought over that too.

Now, many generations went by, and the tensions between the clans never left. There's the occasional fallout, and sometimes a full-blown war. Nobody is the victor, and it always ends with someone surrendering and the others too weak to really have the right to claim to be victorious or not, even if they were the victor. They're the only two clans in the forest, and they hope that never changes. But something that hasn't changed is the traitors that are always in each clan. There's always another cat dead, whether it be from sickness, old age, murder, or battle wounds. They're almost always grieving the death of another clan member, and it's been like that for many generations, and hopefully it will be put to a stop. But not now.
Last edited by •♡broken.♡• on Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
•♡broken.♡•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: •—Hawkclan & Lionclan | WIP! Don't post please!—•

Postby •♡broken.♡• » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:31 am

CLAN INFORMATION
Hawkclan • These cats are slim and quick to make up for their inability to find prey in some seasons, they have some kind of bad stamina, so they can travel at short bursts. They are usually found near the moors at the edge of their territory where a small twoleg town resides on a small hill. There's always some cat from this clan lurking the edges of the town, searching for pregnant rabbits or small mice and voles, maybe the occasional squirrel looking for nuts on the outskirts of the woods during leaffall. The cats are otherwise found patrolling or protecting their camp at their leader's orders.

Two cats always are guarding the entrance and sometimes they switch at their eating times, can't die sitting at the entrance instead of in battle now, can they? There's usually a morning patrol, a patrol at sunhigh, and one before sundown. There's always a cat standing guard by the nursery as well, and usually 3 cats go out on patrol. Once a cat reaches a certain age, they won't be put on patrols anymore because they will become an elder and it would be too dangerous for an elder to be out on a patrol.

They live in the outskirts of the main forest off the center trail, a dirt road that the clans share, and where the territories meet. Their territory region is mountainous towards the back of it, where the rogues and loners reside. They have large amounts of squrrels, voles, mice, and birds in their small little area, most of it being deciduous trees. The leader's den is under the birdledge and moss dangles above the entrance, the den is a hole in the ground with a bit of rocks above it to hold the moss. Then to the right of that there's the Warriors den, and to the left of the leader's den there's the medicine cat den. Then the apprentices den, and the nursery. The nursery is a den made up of leaves and brambles. The apprentices den is a hole in the side of the camp, like a mini cave. The medicine cat den is made up of leaves and brambles like the nursery, and the warriors den is a mix of brambles and rocks.

Lionclan • They are usually very fluffy cats and the cars of this clan live in the more evergreen part of the forest. The left side of the dirt trail, and then a little bit into the forest, you'll find their camp. They're usually found at their camp and they just have a patrol in the morning and in the evening. These cats are normally a little scared of the dangers of the forest. There's usually abundant prey in most seasons on their territory, but in leafbare is when they become hungry like any other clan. The seasons are rough and there are often fires caused, but they aren't big and go away quick.

They aren't big on protecting their camp and cars only protect the nursery. They only care about keeping their youth safe, and the mothers. The rest of the dens are any average den, but the young apprentices stay in the nursery when they're 6 and 7 moons. The apprentices, kits, leader, elders, and medicine cat all have dens, but the warriors don't. They sleep wherever they can in the camp and otherwise protect the nursery. There are little "shifts" that the cats take. Once they get tired or need sleep, they ask another cat to help, and then they go get some rest and so on.

The rest of their territory is mostly evergreens and dried up wood or frail branches that fell off trees that are now burnt or dead. The snow usually is very thick in some areas of their forest, but they can manage. Their camp is in a small clearing that was made by a small fire, the old one was an abandoned twoleg nest. Some of the older cats go there to visit it, and some other animals go there to die.
•♡broken.♡•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby •♡broken.♡• » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:07 am

RULES

•All of Tess' rules apply.

•Ask someone if they're okay with someone killing or causing injury to their character(s).

•Please be clear and have proper grammar, it'll help people understand you and have a better experience.

•You can have as many cats as you want, but try not to have too many at one time.

•Refrain from being the mate or mentor of one of your own characters.

•Try to be active, especially if you're a high rank. I don't have any real "preference" for how many times a day or week you post. But try to at least post often. If you're inactive and want to leave, pm me and tell me who your characters are.

•Minimum of 400 words, 200 for writers block.

•No mini-modding please!!

•HAVE FUN!!!!
•♡broken.♡•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby •♡broken.♡• » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:16 pm

ALLEGIANCES
Leader - cat/user/desc

Deputy - cat/user/desc

Medicine cat(s) - cat/user/desc

Medicine cat apprentice - cat/user/desc

Warriors -
Wrenfeather/N/A/•♡broken.♡•/brown tabby with white speckles all over their pelt, she-cat
cat/apprentice/user/desc
cat/apprentice/user/desc
cat/apprentice/user/desc
cat/apprentice/user/desc
cat/apprentice/user/desc
cat/apprentice/user/desc

Apprentices -
cat/mentor/user/desc
cat/mentor/user/desc
cat/mentor/user/desc
cat/mentor/user/desc
cat/mentor/user/desc
cat/mentor/user/desc

Queens -
cat/kit(s) or expecting/mate/user/desc

Kits -
cat/parents (cat x cat)/user/desc

Elders -
cat/user/desc
cat/user/desc
cat/user/desc
cat/user/desc
cat/user/desc
cat/user/desc
cat/user/desc
Last edited by •♡broken.♡• on Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
•♡broken.♡•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby •♡broken.♡• » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:57 am

Now open and accepting! When you rp, please use something like this!

Code: Select all
char name|gender|clan|rank|location|tags

discussion & forms
•♡broken.♡•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: •—Hawkclan & Lionclan | Open and accepting—•

Postby •♡broken.♡• » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:56 pm

Wrenfeather|She-cat|Lionclan| Warrior|Lionclan Territory|N/A

The warrior she-cat flicked her tail in impatience, her ears pinned against her head. She crawled through the entrance of camp and her ears perked up without hesitation once her head exited the little burrow. Wrenfeather flicked her tail once more as she roamed the forest, going on a hunting patrol. Her nose wiggled as she sniffed the air for a whiff of prey. The warrior smelled a squirrel and shimmied up a tree, watching the ground. It was close, she could feel it. Then the fluffy little bugger popped out of a little hole in a nearby tree. They stopped outside of the hole to wipe their face with their hands. The she-cat counted to three in her mind, and then jumped, the anticipation taking over her. She sunk her teeth into her prey and felt it go limp in her paws. The warrior buried it in the thin dirt and continued through the forest.
wip filler
•♡broken.♡•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me