lock please

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: of the night ✰ open, high ranks

Postby haru ; » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:18 pm

xxxxxxx✧ CALYPSO
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx BETA FEMALExxxxxxCHERRY BLOSSOMS AND ROSESxxxxxxIN THE CAMP

[ TAGGED ] MERCY, DESPEREAUXxxx[ MENTIONS ] FINCH, KIREI
            Calypso didn't actually have a good sleep, but it was the least of her worries at the moment. Bolting across the leaf-strewn forest ground, the last traces of sleep were steadily being ripped away as her muscles coiled and extended in rhythm to her bounds, each mighty push of her hind legs bringing her closer than ever to the fleeing doe. Her shoulders tensed in anticipation, and she pounced, claws grazing the doe's back and tearing tender skin in the process. With a strained yelp, the doe bucked and reeled away. Calypso took advantage of her hesitation to leap vertically and cling onto her slender neck, fangs diving down for the vulnerable throat. Her entire weight that fell on the poor creature was simply too much for it to bear and its legs buckled. The pale-pelted fae clung on, her sides heaving from exertion and her teeth firmly clamped around the doe in an attempt to suffocate. She could feel its breaths gradually ebbing away, the life quickly draining out of it as its legs stopped twitching and its noble head sagged down to the moist earth.

A fine kill, she had to say. Vixen would be pleased, and the entire pack could have a fine breakfast. Pulling away from the doe, Calypso ran and appraising eye over it. It was plump and healthy, with no signs of illness or malnutrition, except for the little twisted hoof. That sort of doe was something hard to come by. It was large, too, almost rivalling a buck in size. Letting a soft rumble slip past her maw in sheer satisfaction, Calypso sank her teeth into the scruff of the doe's neck and began dragging the whole bulk of it back to the camp. She stepped over the lush olive undergrowth before the full glare of the morning sun hit her muzzle. There was no one there at camp yet, only a few stragglers, and Mercy was at her usual spot by the nursery den. Flicking her ear, Calypso swivelled her head around to glance back at the forest just as Finch emerged from it with another doe in his jaws. She nodded in approval. Finch was a proactive wolf who was also a hard worker. It wasn't surprising to see him already up and hunting like she was.

Calypso decided to talk to Mercy. The gentle female was rather a close friend of hers and she thoroughly enjoyed her company. As she neared the nursery, she also spotted the unmistakable form of Desper. The Beta dipped her head once in respectful greeting. "Good morning, Mercy, Desper. How has the night treated you?" she asked, a ghost of a smile flitting across her muzzle as she gazed down at the little bundles of fur twining round her ankles. Many also sniffed the doe in curiosity and butted its warm underbelly.
look at my unhealthy obsession with sport animes
haru ;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cosette || {One}

Postby Vlette » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:30 am

𝒞𝑜𝓈𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑒
・゚🎀。゚
♡♡♡♡
|| {fae} || {lead healer} || {2.5 years old} || {scent; sweet daisy and dove feathers} ||
||{location; } || {tags: } ||
♡♡♡♡

Cosette lay still in a deep sleep in the back of the healers den, her mind clear of all thought as the small fae snored slightly, stirring slightly as the songbirds chirped loudly outside her den, her face burrowed atop her stout paws, her fluffed chest making it very comfortable for her tired and uneasy mind to sleep peacefully..

All that night, the small healer pushed herself all throughout the hours searching for berries and herbs to keep stockpiled to her vast den.. It was a grueling night, the cold nipping at her joints and the fog had rolled over the grounds quickly.. It was near impossible to find small plants scattered beneath the clouding over the earth.. She had not gotten back to her den until early morning..

Her ears perked as a small commotion arose within the midst of the camp, tiredness weighing on her eyelids as she slowly began to flutter them open.. She let out a soft whine and whimper as she began to awake, loud enough for the outsiders to hear and possibly keep her company so that she may be able to fully wake up~

Vlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

vixen [two]

Postby versemi » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:19 am

☾ ━ ━━ v i x e n
        i. female ii. alpha female iii. five years iv. pack camp v. tags; finch, calypso, kerei, open
        ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

There was nothing better than seeing two plump, perfect, dead does laying in the middle of camp. Vixen's hunter brother, Finch, the female beta, Calypso, were the last thing the does saw before they were brought to camp for food. There were a few hares laying next to the main kills brought in by another hunter, Kerei. Vixen was thankful for the meal that these wolves provided. She made her best attempt to thank those wolves personally, but before she could thank Finch, he slunk away to his den. Sighing, she looked down at the kills and decided to feast.

"Thank you, Finch." She whispered to herself before letting her aching stomach get the best of her.
versemi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: of the night ✰ open, high ranks

Postby Nuclear_Angel » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:50 pm

A X E L
rank beta male . location pack camp/woods . tags open . mentions jade, calypso .
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Laughs echoed threw his head, Axel was in a distant place. Lately his thoughts wondered a lot more. He
couldn't help but to reminisce of his childhood. Something felt different, he couldn't quite place it. It
almost felt as if he could feel his twin's (Jade) presence, as if she was near. It couldn't be… the brute
thought to himself …she gone.

As more faces started to emerge around him the male slipped out of his daydreaming. Axel watched as
the pack came together; some returning from hunts. One being his lovey mate, Calypso. He awed the
she-wolf as she made her entrance. Her beauty was unique and her personality meshed well will his. He
could not feel more blessed. A smile formed on the brute's jowl in her presence.

Everything was peaceful at camp. Chewing and chattering filled the air. Axel eyed the kills as the smell
hit his nose, but it didn't tempt him quite yet. He looked back to Calypso, she was mingling with others.
He didn't wish to interrupt the conversation. So without notice the brute padded off into the woods alone.
He was indeed hungry, but hungry for something else and he had to feed that hunger. It was like a sixth
sense taunting him to go into the woods. He had to quench his curiosity once and for all.
Nuclear_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[Post three] - Despereaux

Postby Wanderlust . » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:18 am

- ( 𝙳 𝙴 𝚂 𝙿 𝙴 𝚁 𝙴 𝙰 𝚄 𝚇 ! !

Name - DespereauxxxGender - MasculinexxRank- DeltaxxLocation- camp/denxxMood- Tired, lightheartedxxTags - mercy, calypso

Desperaux's ears twitched, listening to the sound of paws striding against the grassy terrain. The harsh scent of freshly killed deer hit his sharp nose as he looked over his broad shoulder to see Calypso sauntering over to the crazy bunch. "Good morning, Calypso. The night was young, like it always is for me," He gave Calypso a soft, charming smile as one of the pups leaped up and cuffed his right ear roughly. Despereaux lifted his head up gently, causing the piranha of a pup to release it's grasp. His ears swiveled as he slowly rose from the ground, freeing himself from the rambunctious puppies as they twirled around Calypso's paws.
Wanderlust .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ataraxic_gone » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:20 pm

━━━[ℳ𝒆𝓻𝓬𝔂]━━
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      Form;; X| Pups;; X | Gender;; female | Rank;; pup watcher | Scent;; winter | Words;; 137| Tagged;; despereaux, calypso|
      xxxxx"I'm well rested, thankfully I managed to calm down this unruly lot before they could form a strike against bed time." Mercy chimed with a hum, watching Desper play with the pups she kept watch over. It was always good for someone else to take the burden of the needle teeth and their resolute energy to play. Mercy's ears perked at the sound of someone approaching the group that was beginning to form near the nursery. Her tail wagged slightly, a smile on her maw as she greeted Calypso with a nod. The two she-wolves were close friends and it would be lie to say that seeing the beta female so early in the morning wouldn't brighten her day. "And Ari is getting to be less of a handful at night," Mercy tacked on to Desper's sentence.
      Note;; using my new code!
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

finch [four]

Postby versemi » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:26 am

☾ ━ ━━ f i n c h
        i. male ii. hunter iii. six and a half years iv. camp v. tags; kerei (kinda), open

A flicker of color fading into the forest caught Finch's eye. He instantly perked up with curiosity. He now faced two choices, find out which wolf left and why, or stay in the close quarters of his den. Rolling over on the dusty ground, he wiggled around, creating a mini dust storm. Once he was satisfied, he abruptly stood up and shook a bit of the excess dirt off. By now, he had made his decision to follow the wolf. Stepping outside, the afternoon breeze greeted him. Heading off into the forest, Finch kept low and stealthy.

"I really do hope it's a wolf from our pack."
Last edited by versemi on Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
versemi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: of the night ✰ open, lots of ranks

Postby klue » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:24 pm

K i r e i
    ━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Gender- female • Rank- hunter •
    xxxThe forest was just so utterly peaceful. Each squawk of a bird had its own kind of melodic beauty. Every grunt of a deer in the distance meant both a source of food in the coming days, and it meant life. Kirei always felt at home when she was alone and wandering through the undergrowth.
    The smell of aspen served as a greeting as she emerged into a clearing. She hadn't gone too far from the camp quite yet, but she hadn't seen another pack member of her's here yet out of all the times she had come to this particular spot. There were some buds springing out from the ends of branches, but for the most part the white and black trees were absent of their leaves. In the fall, it was the most beautiful place. The green in the leaves is replaced with oranges and reds and yellows, and as they fall to the ground it creates a cascade of colors. She spends quite a bit of time here when she just needs to get away or clear her head.

A branch cracked behind her. It was faint and distant, but it was there. Her ears swiveled to the sound, but her head did not follow. It wasn't deer, no, she would have smelled that from a mile away. However, the aspen scent was overwhelming her senses at the moment.
    The red and white she wolf darted behind a mound of rocks and dirt nearby and slunk to her stomach. She then turned her body toward the noise, awaiting its arrival.

klue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

finch [five]

Postby versemi » Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:10 pm

☾ ━ ━━ f i n c h
        i. male ii. hunter iii. six and a half years iv. woods v. tags; kerei (kinda), open

He cringed as his paw stepped on a branch, cracking it. Hoping that the mysterious wolf hadn't heard, he slowly lifted his paw up and continued onward. Finch kept his nose low to the ground, following the somewhat familiar scent. There were a few times that his nose was distracted by the wild scent of a deer or another animal, but nonetheless, he continued on. He could tell that the wolf was nearby by how strong the scent got. Because of this, he got low and let out a warning growl.

"I don't mean any harm."
versemi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

kirei

Postby klue » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:21 pm

K i r e i
    Gender- female • Rank- hunter •
    xxxAt the sound of a voice, Kirei's body tensed. In that moment, something clicked in her mind. She frowned thoughtfully, and rose to her feet.

"Finch?" She called out, her head cocked slightly in confusion. She was a bit surprised to find him here. Had he followed her? Or was he just exploring as usual.
    She stepped out from her hiding spot, lowering herself slightly in a timid manner. The she wolf sat back on her haunches and looked at the male quizzically."What're you doing here?"

klue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me