coldclan -- warrior cats -- applications open

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: coldclan -- warrior cats -- applications open

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:41 am

Quietheart
|| She-cat | 22 Moons | Warrior | Apprentice: None | Crush: None Yet | Location: Camp | Tags: Open ||

When Quietheart entered camp she perked up a bit because she was happy to be back. She likes her alone time but she loves being around her clan mates even more. The gray she-cat gracefully walked over to the fresh kill pile and deposited the three fish she had caught earlier into it. Her bright green eyes searched around to see mostly everyone was gone or busy. A sigh left her maw and with a flick of her tail, Quietheart slowly made her way over to a dryer spot in camp and she softly sat down. The snow glistened in the soft sunlight as Quietheart's green eyes watched the camp while she groomed her gray fur.

(Sorry for the short post. I am just having a wb I guess)
Squirrelstar123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eff » Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:55 pm

up
eff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf ;; » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:14 pm

I V Y S T A R
    >> tom • sixty moons • leader (6 lives) • no apprentice • no crush/mate • tags;; palepaw, mintpaw
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________
    The large cat had gone ahead to pick at some herbs gently, much like Palepaw - while he was the leader, he did have minimal knowledge on herbs, their scents and what they looked like, which was mostly due to his time as an apprentice, and the fact he was close to Spiritstep. He didn't pick many however, as the tom was still a bit unsure himself, and he didn't want to carry all that much in case Palepaw saw something that they needed more - or danger appeared, he didn't want to be unprepared. The tabby watched their surroundings quietly, keeping rather alert, and after a while the leader gazed at the two apprentices. The possibility of having new kits was on the toms mind, and he gave a slight sigh as his own thoughts.

They had managed to gather a few herbs, enough to sustain at least for today, and he flicked his tail. "Perhaps its best that we head back to camp...Spiritstep will likely have to go out later for other herbs, anyway. We can take what we have for now." he told the two apprentices, hoping they wouldn't try to argue...that was the last thing the leader wanted to happen. Picking up what he managed to pick off, the grey and white tabby then began to head back to camp, rather silent on the way back. Regardless, he kept very alert, ducking into camp once they reached it.

The leader glanced behind him momentarily to make sure the two younger cats were following, before going to head towards the den of Spiritstep and Palepaw. However, after a few pawsteps, the leader could scent a heavy scent of cats heading towards the same den over the herbs and he paused, tail flicking. It appeared other cats were in the den, and if so, perhaps it would be best for the three of them to wait? He didn't want to crowd the den, especially seeing as Spiritstep would need all the room he could get in there.

T I N Y S O N G
    >> she-cat • fifteen moons • warrior • no apprentice • no crush/mate • tags;; hazelfall, droppedjaw
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________
    The small she-cat waited patiently besides the mouse hole, tail curled around her paws as she kept as close to the ground as she could...once they did come out, she didn't want them to spot her and go scurrying back in. However, it only took a few moments for her to quickly grow bored, the the cat rose to her paws...there had to be a better way to hunt these mice? Maybe if she searched for other prey. But that could take a while, and by then the other two would've caught something! With a huff, Tinysong moved towards the hole on her four paws, staring at the entrance. Her head was too big...but perhaps her paws were the right size to fit in? Afterall, the den couldn't be that deep, could it?

With a plan in mind, the black and white pelted she-cat stuck her paw into the hole, beginning to slowly scrape dirt away, intending on disturbing them enough to make them scurry out and see what the danger was. This didn't happen as the warrior imagined, and she sat back with a sigh, ears flicking back as she inspected her dirty paw...it was then that the mice all came out at the same time. Taken aback by the site, the she-cat nearly jumped out of her pelt before seeing this as the perfect opportunity, and going to try and secure one of the scurrying mice. This didn't happen as she would've hoped, and many of the mice made it to cover, from sight. While she did manage to catch one between her paws, the mouse was slippery, managing to squeeze out of her grip before making a break for cover. Tinysong lost the mouse, unable to catch it again, and making the hunt a failure.

The young she-cat only flicked her ears back...she failed? But she couldn't, she'd lose the competition at this state! Well...no matter how she felt, the she-cat knew she couldn't just make any prey appear in front of her for the picking. And as she scented the air, the she-cat discovered that there was no other prey around here. With heavy paws, Tinysong turned to head the way she had come, and to where she had left the tom. Hopefully at least one of them would've had better luck than she had.

R A I N S T E P
    >> she-cat • twenty-eight moons • queen • expecting kits • no crush/mate • tags;; vixenbriar, spiritstep, badgerfoot, kits
    The queen smiled slightly at Spiritstep's words, and was listened as the medicine cat then spoke to Vixenbriar. Poor kit...she hoped Acornkit would make it. Surely his small size wouldn't have much of a toll on his survival? As the blue-grey queen was nudged by the tabby, she took her place on the other side of the kits to aid her in warming the young kittens. They looked vulnerable...to imagine that in just six moons, they'd be old enough to become warriors? While it seemed impossible, she knew kits grew up quickly. She then turned her gaze to Vixenbriar, and gave a nod. "Yes...seeing what you went through with the pain, its making me a bit anxious for my own." she admitted. While the queen knew she was in good paws, she couldn't help it. Going through that pain...although, the kits were a good reward at the end, despite the pain.

Rainstep hadn't been aware of Badgerfoot's scent until Vixenbriar called to the tom to come in, with the warrior following suit and entering the den. To her, it appeared that perhaps the other queen didn't want the tom here? Why was her even visiting, couldn't he have waited? The cat was clueless as to the real reason, although she remained quiet, only keeping her eyes on the tom. He was known as a big flirt within the clan, which caused even her to keep some sort of distance from him...and it was a bit surprising for her to hear the tom express some sort of concern, was it? Either way, the small kit did need to be watched closely...she decided to answer, as to hopefully let Vixenbriar rest. "He's a small kit...but if he has enough warmth, he should be fine." she told the tabby, before going to move her fluffy tail towards the other new kits, in order to help them keep warm.

W E A S E L P A W
    >> tom • eight moons • apprentice • mentor;; silverstorm • no crush/mate • tags;; foxpaw, robinfrost
    The young apprentice began to scrape together moss, ignoring the fact that his paws were beginning to get damp. A few moments went by before he shook his paw in irritation, a bit of moss refusing to slip off into the pile, and with a lash of his tail the fluffy tom gently picked it off with his teeth. Weaselpaw set the small piece of moss down, before scenting the air momentarily,
    noticing that a stronger scent was making it way over - and at that, a very familiar scent. With a rush, the young tom recognised it to be the scent of his kin, Robinfrost. Turning his head, the tom purred at the sight of the older she-cat, who was slowly making her way over, watching the two apprentices.

He guessed something must have happened...perhaps something was wrong at camp? Is that why she was here? The dark ginger tabby couldn't help but have his fur fluff up slightly at the thought. "Robinfrost! Did something happen?" he questioned, flicking his ears back slightly only to hear the fluffy calico purr and go to lick him on the head, before cuffing his ears gently. Weaselpaw was then able to calm down at that, seeing as the elder wouldn't look so calm and relaxed if something was happening. So the apprentice sat back, looking up at her rather curiously now, why else would the leader be here, if nothing was wrong?

R O B I N F R O S T
    >> she-cat • one-hundred and twenty moons • elder • no crush/mate • tags;; weaselpaw, foxpaw, quietheart
    The elder had only flicked her ears at Spiritstep's words as she left the den, feeling slightly accomplished, to have been able to help out. Her next stop was to wherever Weaselpaw and Foxpaw had headed, going towards the entrance and ducking out. While they she-cat was tempted to ask someone to come along, like Quietheart, the she-cat was confident nothing would happen, and remained silent as she headed away from the entrance of camp. She followed the scents of the two young apprentices, coming across them to see that they were in the middle of collecting moss for the nursery. Coming towards the two toms, she only purred at Weaselpaw's reaction, licking his on the head before gently cuffing his ears in affection. Taking a step back, she then gazed at the two cats, ears flicking.

"Vixenbriar had her kits. And since you were taking your time out here, it was decided that I should come and take you - and whatever moss you got - back to camp." the elder told them, going to nose the pile Weaselpaw had gathered. "I'll help the two of you gather some more...there needs to be enough for all the nests, especially seeing as Vixenbriar had a four-kit litter. We need to make sure that her nest has enough to help keep the kits warm in any cold weather." she added, going and quickly gathering up some most for her to carry. She then picked up the moss she collected, tightly packing it together to make it easier to carry and gazing at the two apprentices. With the flick of her tail, she then told the two apprentices to follow her back, before going back the way she had come.

Upon reaching camp, the she-cat spotted another shape move into the medicine cat den...Badgerfoot? Hadn't he been sent on patrol with Silverstorm, Swiftflame and Raccoontail? The elder however couldn't hold onto the thought for long, taking a few more steps in and setting the moss bundle she had down. Watching Weaselpaw begin to head around to the nursery, she let her eyes sweep across the seemingly empty camp before she spotted a grey shape - Quietheart. Picking up the moss, the elder headed over slowly, before setting it back down once she had reached the younger cats side. "Morning, Quietheart." she greeted the cat, before gesturing towards the moss. "I was hoping you'd possibly be able to help Weaselpaw and Foxpaw in the nursery? I know you're a warrior, but its just the two of them doing all the work. My bones also need a bit of a rest." the older cat purred, noticing that her legs did ache a bit. "I collected this moss, they just need help making the nests in the nursery softer, and cleaning them out. Especially Vixenbriar's, so her kits can remain warm once they're moved to the nursery."
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ataraxic_gone » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:50 pm

━━━SpiritStep━━
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Form;; X | Gender;; male | Rank;; medicine cat | Scent;; herbs and moss | Words;; 421| Tagged;; vixenbriar, rainstep, badgerfoot|
    xxxIt was a weight off the toms heart to see that VixenBriar understood that in one sense or another life was cruel. He didn't stop to think about it, interest more peeked by the new mother calling in a tom, foreign to the affairs that currently occupied the medicine den. His ears raised momentarily eyes falling to the kits in front of him before trailing back to the tom. SpiritStep's mouth opened, a small puff of air escaping his teeth as he whispered a confirming grunt from his chest. Looking into BadgerFoot's eyes his dilated to the thinnest of slits. He knew what the boisterous and flirty tom had done here and he felt betrayed. His ears flicked backwards as the thoughts slowly flowed through his mind, not unlike a river, taking a stray leaf for a ride. He knew that VixenBriar had gone through the dark forest and back preparing for her kits alone and it had always been the assumption of SpiritSteps that she had fallen in love and mated with a cat outside the clan. It was the truth, however that her mate had been in the clan this whole time just watching her struggle. Slowly SpiritStep looked away, stare becoming blank as he processed everything over the past couple moons. It clicked one piece at a time and after some long and slow seconds he clicked back into reality.

xxxHis form relaxed, something had happened between the two. He could be wrong but he had been reading his clan-mates for most of his life. He let out a sigh, a deep was which originated from his core. His head shook slightly dipping his head to RainStep he signalled for her to follow. "I think some of our clan-mates want to see the new additions. No doubt looking to see who the next generation of apprentices will be; he'll be ready for his next apprentice by the time these lot are of age. He didn't do a bad job with MintPaw, he may just see another apprentice." There was a long silence as SpiritStep stood at the entrance of the medicine den, "We should give them some space." The tom didn't hesitate as he left the den, shaking his pelt to clear the tense feeling that had worked it's way into his muscles. His eyes caught that of his close friend, IvyStar and his young apprentice and a wave of relief went over him. Without hesitation he made his way towards them, "I see you found the herbs!"

Note;; Spirit ain't a happy boi with Badger
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eff » Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:06 am

𝚋𝚊𝚍𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚘𝚘𝚝

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx• tom // warrior // tags; vixenbriar (ment.) & spirtstep (ment.) / location; in med den // ooc; oo no ;-;

Badgerfoot bowed his head, down to the squirming runt of the litter and gave it a soft lick, before dragging his head back up. He knew that some cats would pick up on him being a father to the kits, but he could only hope they didn't see it as a good ounce of gossip. He hoped it wouldn't spread like a wildfire. When the kits aged, they may find out - but he only prayed they found out by there parents. All four of them at the same time find out, when they don't need to be looked after and are looking for a mate of there own and didn't require his fatherly figure. Then again, his love for kits always pained him, and to have them but to not show them the love only given by a fatherly figure would hurt him. Especially, if the Queen decided to mate with another; and have him be the one the kits called a father. He knew he didn't love Vixenbriar - but two moons ago he had never even considered her being a mother. He just wanted to swoon a female and play his game of admiration like his father had taught him to.

Ashamed of himself, he swallowed the gathering saliva that grew within his mouth, and glanced around. He spotted the cruel glance of the medicine cat. A cat that worked with herbs was a clever cat, and he no doubt found out about the pairs actions that had led to this misfortune. But it wasn't a misfortune as he was overjoyed at the thought of kits, but devastated at the thought of them being his and not his at the same time. He stared down at the kits that carried his DNA and pondered if they should ever know. Maybe it would lead to them despising him with every single hair on there growing bodies. Maybe they would forgive his foolish and young mistake. Or maybe they should just grow up calling another tom father, as much as the thought aggravated him.

𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚢𝚙𝚊𝚠

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx• she // apprentice // tags; raggedheart // location; hunting ground // ooc; n/a

She watched his reply and huffed in negativity. She hated fighting and sometimes wondered why she hadn't attempted to embark upon the Medicine Cat career; yet she knew medicine and healing was never her forte. After being offered to join the patrol, Mistypaw got excited on avoiding hunting. But obviously, Raggedheart had different plans.

Before she knew it, they were alone and he was attempting to make her take him down. Honestly, any cat of her size would been intimidated by a cat of his size; and in her eyes, they'd be mad to even consider fighting the tom. She may of been quick and swift yet he could easily bat her with a tail and she'd stumble.

The young she did not wish to disobey her mentor however; and got into position. He was definitely diving for her weaknesses as he tried to make her have first move; where as she was considerably better at dodging attacks than inflicting them. "Please, can you just take the first move?" she asked.
eff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:25 am

Quietheart
|| She-cat | 22 Moons | Warrior | Apprentice: None | Crush: None Yet | Location: Camp | Tags: Robinfrost ||

Quietheart was licking her paw when a shadow fell upon her. The gray warrior was too busy grooming to notice the elder that came over until she greeted her. She stopped what she was doing and paid Robinfrost attention as she spoke. "Morning to you too, Robinfrost." The she-cat warmly greeted back with a soft smile. She listened to the elder asking her to help the apprentices in the nursery.

She glanced over at the moss before giving Robinfrost a nod. "Yeah, of course I can help. I don't want you pushing yourself too much and I am happy to help." Quietheart said whiling rising to her paws. She looked at the moss and then back to Robinfrost before saying "Thank you for getting the moss and you get a good rest." The warrior bend down and picked up the moss ball with her maw. With a flick of her gray tail as a wave goodbye, Quietheart was off to the nursery to help Weaselpaw and Foxpaw.

Although she didn't see the apprentices yet, Quietheart started cleaning out Vixenbriar's next first and then started lining it with moss, adding extra to help keep her and the kits warm. If she had a few feathers or something she would add them to make it even softer but of course there was none. After Vixenbriar's nest was done then the warrior started working on the other nests. She took her time so it was slow work and since she had only a limited supply of moss, she would not finish before the apprentices showed up with their moss.
Squirrelstar123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lysistraticmuse » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:18 am

ᏙᏆXᎬNᏴᎡᏆᎪᎡ

♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡
tags;; Rainstep, Spiritstep (m), Badgerfoot kits|rank;; queen| mood;; bitter, pained, tired, | age;; 37 Moons| romance;; eye for crowwing| location;; medicine den|word count;;

"Don't you worry Rainstep, I'll be with you then to support if you'll put up with me," the queen laughed, nosing the blue lady slightly before she rose to follow Spiritstep outside of the den. Her eyes met with his for a moment, heart clenching instantly; it was clear that the medicine cat had figured out who Indeed was the father of her children. Though she knew the tabby as one not to judge, she couldn't help but feel a wave of guilt and anger rise over her petite form. Vixenbriar also felt a sense of relief, as at least one other soul knew of the kits' origins, and didn't seem to blame her.

A cool breeze entered the den as the other two inhabitants left, causing a shiver to set into her bones, already increasingly sore from the strain of kitting. Worn eyes met those of her past lover, and she sighed deeply, already knowing the question that was on his mind. Who would the kits know as their father? Sadly, Vixenbriar hadn't the slightest answer as to who or what she should do, but the festering anger and betrayal she'd been feeling since being deserted made her incredibly volatile.

"So Badgerfoot. Would you like to know the names of your kits? Forgive me for not including you on their namesakes," Vixenbriar seethed, tail flicking behind her viciously. "Morningkit"-she lightly nosed the calico female, so As not to wake her from her slumber-"Valeriankit"-repeating the same motion to the cream kitten-"Applekit"-and she touched the one most resembling herself-"and Acornkit."-she finished, giving a swift lick to the smallest of her litter, the one the two parents were incredibly worried about.

The look on the opposing males face made it clear, Vixenbriar's worst thoughts come true: he would prefer the kits grow up without a father. "So, I'm guessing I'm to raise them alone," she hissed, as quiet as the rest of her words had been, keeping their dirty secret away from prying ears.

ᎠᎡᎾᏢᏢᎬᎠᏓᎪᏔ

♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡
tags;; tinysong, hazelfall|rank;; warrior| mood;; happy, optimistic| age;; 19 Moons| romance;; open| location;; forest|word count;;

Carrying the river vole in his maw, he padded slightly against the cool ground of their home. For a while, it was simply calm and quiet, nothing but the crunch of snow against his feet, and the occasional scuttling of a creature within the woods. Smiling, Droppedjaw was pleased with his catch, though he knew he'd go out again a bit later to try his hand on another piece.

After a bit, he caught sight of Tinypaw, and increased his speed towards the other warrior, flicking his tail softly. "Greetings Tinysong," he mewed, muddled by the body in his crooked jaws.
lysistraticmuse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eff » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:53 am

𝚋𝚊𝚍𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚘𝚘𝚝

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx• tom // warrior // tags; vixenbriar (interacts.) / location; in med den // ooc;

"Vixenbriar," he begun, with a stern voice, that even if he attempted to hide, was laced with concern for the kits wellbeing, "-you and I, both, wanted kittens until we realised it was a mistake. I am overjoyed to have kittens but you must understand they cannot live with you and I in the position we are. We are not lovers, it just didn't work. We both rushed things, a foolish mistake blinded by love. You cannot blame me for wanting the best for my---our kittens." he let out a ramble as he, too, flicked his tail viciously. Or desperately - it was hard to see the difference with the troubled toms expressions and actions.

"The kittens don't need drama in there lives. And I am with the kittens in the Queens den and playing with the apprentices often - even if they don't know I am there father, I will be in there lives. Soon, cats will find out about the father; you aren't one to tolerate a rogue or a kittypet, let alone mate with one. One day, word will spread, but all we can hope is that the kittens know of who I am before the gossip tells them."

After the ramble was free of his chest, he looked down at his kittens. His kittens. What he would do for them to call him there father yet he knew that as time goes on, Vixenbriar being the beautiful she that she is will swoon another tom. Even if it was short lived, she sure did so to him. "All I want is for our kits to live the best possible lives. They might be as stubborn as you when I tried to make you fall for me. What if they don't forgive me for us not being together? Vixenbriar, just let them have a childhood before we burden them with our past affairs. Please," he begged, staring down at his squirming kittens.

He bent his head and began to groom the runt of the litter. It happened so frequently, he knew that this kit might not make it. And whilst Vixenbriar tolerated his presence, he'd be sure to embrace it with his newborn offspring.

𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚢𝚙𝚊𝚠

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx• she // apprentice // tags; raggedheart // location; hunting ground // ooc; n/a

She watched his reply and huffed in negativity. She hated fighting and sometimes wondered why she hadn't attempted to embark upon the Medicine Cat career; yet she knew medicine and healing was never her forte. After being offered to join the patrol, Mistypaw got excited on avoiding hunting. But obviously, Raggedheart had different plans.

Before she knew it, they were alone and he was attempting to make her take him down. Honestly, any cat of her size would been intimidated by a cat of his size; and in her eyes, they'd be mad to even consider fighting the tom. She may of been quick and swift yet he could easily bat her with a tail and she'd stumble.

The young she did not wish to disobey her mentor however; and got into position. He was definitely diving for her weaknesses as he tried to make her have first move; where as she was considerably better at dodging attacks than inflicting them. "Please, can you just take the first move?" she asked.
eff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lysistraticmuse » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:55 am

ᏙᏆXᎬNᏴᎡᏆᎪᎡ

♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡
tags;; Rainstep, Spiritstep (m), Badgerfoot kits|rank;; queen| mood;; bitter, pained, tired, | age;; 37 Moons| romance;; eye for crowwing| location;; medicine den|word count;;

While the tom was speaking, she began to claw the ground slightly, raking up dirt next to the nest she herself occupied. "I don't blame you for wanting the bedt for them, but I do blame you for running off after you found outI was expecting," she hissed, a flaming rage boiling in her bosom. Raising to shaky paws, she neared him with a baring of her teeth, wobbling with every step. "Do you know how hard it was to do this on my own Badgerfoot? Every move I made caused extreme pain, and for the past couple moons I couldn't leave without leaning on someone. Do you know how embarrassing it is, to have someone accompany you everywhere you go, as a warrior?"

The queen's legs finally gave out, and she fell beside the newborns with a tired sigh. Crawling back to the nest, she refused any help from the tom, curling herself up by her kits. "I agree with you about one thing, they don't need anymore pain in their lives, not with me as their mother. I wouldn't want to burden you with that either," Vixen spat, voice tired and worn. The red furred queen gather Morningkit into her front paws to give the biggest some love while Badger was occupied with Acorn. "I know you'll be in their lives, and I will refrain from telling them the truth until they've been made apprentices. Just because we didn't work out, it doesn't mean I don't love my children."

Vixenbriar, held out the biggest of their litter in exchange for the smallest, having been away from him for too long. Scooping the male closer to her chest, she buried her face in his fur for a second, before meeting the Olive Green that caused her much strife. "You know...I really did love you Badgerfoot. We've both moved on, even though we made some mis-...rash decisions. I refuse to call the children our mistake. They won't live their lives with that label, and you're a mouse-brain if you think I'll allow you to call them that either," pausing, her watering eyes looked back to her children, eyes lingering on Acornkit for a moment longer. Something told her that he wouldn't make it, though she prayed her intuition was flawed. Perhaps her little baby was needed by Starclan. "When you're done with the newborns, leave me, and tell the next visitor to bring me something to eat.
lysistraticmuse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eff » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:22 am

𝚋𝚊𝚍𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚘𝚘𝚝

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx• tom // warrior // tags; vixenbriar (interacts.) / location; in med den // ooc;

"I had never said you wouldn't love our kits. I love our kittens. And we didn't work out because we weren't made for eachother; just rushing into things hoping that kits would bring both of us together, closer. You got stubborn as the pregnancy continued and I panicked. I loved you too-- but even you should know that that, us, wouldn't work." he grumbled as he stumbled closer to the she, closer to his kits. They were adorable, even at there tiny size he acknowledged there beauty for the future.

He loomed over her, being the huge size he was. This definitely increased his worry for the smaller kittens, particularly the miniature male. "Look, I- I had had full intentions of having you as my mate. No one elses, and mine only, for us to have kits together which we could embrace to the clan as our own. But as much as I wanted you and to stay with you-- I just-- Vixenbriar, for reasons I could not. I hope one day you forgive me for my actions, as unforgivable as they are; I never used you, I always loved you. But I can't, and I won't. I will love our kits nonetheless of our history." he explained to her, never meeting her gaze as his head dipped, in full submission. His eyes never left the kits that he called his.

That were his. He gave a quick lick to all of his kits, before stumbling backwards. "You not forgiving me will only quicken the cats suspicions. If that is your intention, continue. One day, the kittens will grow and they will know of me, of who I am to them and to you, and they, as will you, then know as to why I left you." And with the last short sentence, he exited the den and began to pace through the fallen snow. He embraced the bitter coldness, that deeply reflected the tone of his ex lover.

He knew that during these harsh conditions, his son would die within a matter of days from being born. As much as he wished to embrace the short period of time he should have with him, something told him that he'd only be able to close to his son after he went to Starclan. His mother would want him to feel calm rather than feel anger emit from her whilst Badgerfoot stood in the den. She truly hated him and he saw why; he gave no excuse.

One day, when he had realised that one thing, he bailed. He fled the scene. And that, so stupidly, had been the day his lover told him that she was expecting kits. It broke him, but he couldn't deal with it.

After his mother died, his father showed no remorse, and taught his only surviving son that she was worthless now. She was no use to the clan following her passing and that he should not dwell on her. His father swooned females left and right; and his son wouldn't doubt he had kittypet or loner siblings.

Another valuable lesson his father taught him was to never love, because love made you weak. Vixenbriar was a game, he wanted to test his charisma and sure enough she unknowingly beat him. He fell head over heals for the female and loved her as if she was from Starclan, an angel in disguise.

With adoration of her, he and her fell in love within a few moons of span, and he later found himself hoping that she was pregnant. They had kept there romance secret; weary of the views of the clan members. Or so, he told her that. Truthfully, if his father, now loner, realised his prized possession was loved, he'd hate his own son. And him being the only parental figure he had, Badgerfoot craved acceptance, even at his later age.

He would not let any harm come to his lover, or anger from his father. He just wanted to be loved, not for his front of being a confident and flirty male, but the loving and caring cat he truly was. If word got out of him being the fatherly towards his own kits, and lovey dovey with his own mate, his father would rage.

What was worse was that his father no longer belonged within the clan due to his foolish actions following his emotional strikes. He would act on an emotion with no thought of consequence or remorse; and led to him being a murderer. For the protection of what he loved, he would show them hatred and dismissal, for there own protection.

𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚢𝚙𝚊𝚠

eff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me