coldclan -- warrior cats -- applications open

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Postby ataraxic_gone » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:37 pm

SpiritStep
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Gender;; male | Rank;; medicine cat | Scent;; herbs and moss | Words;; 398| Tagged;; RobinFrost, VixenBriar, RainStep|
    xxxA small sigh left SpiritStep as VixenBriar collapsed; why couldn't kitting be easy? She hadn't fallen too far from a nest and he began nudging her towards the nest. His large frame gave him the strength he needed to get her into her nest without causing either party too much discomfort. There was a small amount time that past as he doted around the queen, before he paused and relaxed. Things were going to be fine, now was the time to step into action. Walking into the herb storage of the den he nosed around the floor picking up a sizeable stick that had been retrieved for just this purpose and brought it to VixenBriar. His ear twtiched at the off hand remark reguarding the smell of the den and he shrugged, "I don't know how you stand to smell anything else" he spoke, a softness to his voice. He continued, "You're going to want to bite that stick if the pain becomes too much." Walking over to one of the spare nests he pulled a chunk of moss from it's side. He returned to VixenBriar and with a soft paw he lifted her head and snuck the moss beneath her. It would give her head support during these hard times. As he went about his work she asked the question on everyone's mind, were the kits coming right now? To answer this he placed his paw on her stomach, holding his breath as he felt for the sign. He was quick to recognise them and nodded, "yes you will be covered in little screaming balls of fur any second now."

xxxA relieved sigh left his maw as RainStep returned with RobinFrost. He quickly nodded his head towards VixenBriar, signalling for the elder to approach. "You've been in her paws before, I was hoping you'd walk her through the process," he spoke, adding in his mind that she would also offer the support that only another mother could. His eyes turned to RainStep, "You can leave if you wish, but I have no prolbme with you staying as long as you stay over there." He gestured with a paw towards his nest. It was the only place in the den which wouldn't get between him, VixenBriar and his herb supply. As he felt another spasm seize VixenBriar he flicked his ears back, the kits would be here soon. -Fade to black-

ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

crowwing [4] & spiderpaw [4] & mintpaw [3]

Postby malesys. » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:48 pm

CROWWING
      .warrior | tom | thirty-eight moons | the river | apprentice softpaw | tagged softpaw, spiderpaw, cloudwatcher
      ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

xxDucking his head a bit, Crowwing followed Cloudwatcher closely, keeping his ears pricked for any sign of prey along the way. He chuckled at Softpaw's hidden complaint, shaking his head. "I'm afraid not," he purred, puffing up his fur a bit for show. "Or, at least, there's no short-cut that I know of." It would be nice to get there a bit faster, but at least they were still moving for now; Crowwing didn't know how he would handle sitting stationary when they finally did hunt - the cold was already pricking it's way up from his paw pads to his feet. But this is probably one of the quickest ways to catch prey, he thought, or, well, hoped.

xxHe remained silent for the majority of the trip, glancing around occasionally with his nose in the air. He remembered talk about a badger still possibly in the area; one of the patrols went to check it out. Crowwing figured he should at least try and stay as alert as possible, especially when it was just him and Cloudwatcher with two apprentices. Soon, he could pick up the faintest scent of fish, and it took a bit longer before he heard the soft current of the river. Crowwing went to nudge Softpaw softly with his tail. "The sooner we catch some prey, the sooner you can go back to camp and warm up," he murmured to his apprentice, and he stalked toward the water.

xxStopping near the edge, careful to sit in a way that his shadow didn't cross over the water, Crowwing turned a bit to look toward his apprentice. "You remember what I taught you about fishing, Softpaw?" he asked, speaking softly as not to disturb any prey in the nearby area.

SPIDERPAW
      .apprentice | she-cat | ten moons | the river | mentor cloudwatcher | tagged cloudwatcher, softpaw, crowwing

xxSpiderpaw just nodded in reply to Cloudwatcher; her morning had been pretty good, in her opinion. The promise of a story later in the elders' den excited her, as it always did. She left the camp behind her father but immediately began jogging so she would fall in next to her mentor. Spiderpaw bit back a groan at the mention of the river, but she wasn't able to hold in a small wince at the mention of water. She could never quite get in the right position or move her paws fast enough to be great at fishing. At Cloudwatcher's joking, Spiderpaw snorted. "I'm not going to fall in, if that's what you're saying!" she protested gently, swishing her tail.

xxShe continued walking in step with her mentor, requiring her to force her short legs to move quicker than normal to keep up with his naturally longer strides - she was determined to keep pace with the older toms. Once the lake was within sight, Spiderpaw slowed down a bit and tentatively asked, "Cloudwatcher?" She lifted her head a bit, taking a couple of deep breaths, opening her mouth in order to scent any lingering prey. "Would it be okay if I looked for a mouse first?" she asked. "I promised Robinfrost I'd bring her one."

MINTPAW
      .apprentice | she-cat | ten moons | forest | mentor badgerfoot | tagged palepaw, ivystar

xxFollowing the gazes of Palepaw and Spiritstep, Mintpaw took note of Vixenbriar and her uncomfortable expression. Her belly had swelled more since she had last seen the queen, and after listening to Spiritstep's sudden cancellation and rushed manner of speaking, Mintpaw connected the dots in her head: It must be her kits! She lifted her tail in excitement - there would be new clan members soon! Nodding in acknowledgement to Palepaw, Mintpaw gave a slight hop to turn herself around and followed the ginger she-cat closely, giggling as her nose occasionally brushed the medicine cat apprentice's tail tip. Quickly, Mintpaw trotted forward to fall in step with Palepaw.

xxShe still held onto the excitement of the possibility of new kits, but a shudder passed through her. "I can't really imagine having kits," she murmured, ears flicking back. "It's got to really hurt, huh?" Continuing in line with Palepaw, Mintpaw watched her as she made her way in and around a branch, collecting the herbs Spiritstep sent them after with ease. Her eyes widened and she purred, "It's cool how you can just do that, y'know? Like, just know where all these herbs are." Immediately after she spoke, Mintpaw wanted to mentally scratch herself; Of course Palepaw knows where the herbs are, she's in training to be a medicine cat, flea-brain. In an attempt to shift the conversation's focus, Mintpaw brushed up against Palepaw for a moment and lifted her nose in the air. "So, next is dock, right? What does that look like again?" she asked, only then realizing that the other she-cat would be unlikely to respond immediately with the herbs in her mouth.

xxMintpaw opened her mouth after a familiar scent washed over her for a split-second, and she turned her head to acknowledge Ivystar's presence just as he made himself known to the two apprentices. She grinned, puffing out her chest at Ivystar's compliment of her training. "That's right," she mewed. "A badger would be mouse-brained to pick a fight with me," she jokingly boasted.
malesys.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

cloudwatcher (3) | driftpaw (3) | softpaw (3)

Postby crash the mode » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:27 am

cloudwatcher
─────────── coldclan warrior ───────────
where camp | with spiderpaw, crowwing, softpaw

indentCloudwatcher hadn't meant anything with his jesting, but her indignation in return had him chuckling. The warrior tossed a look over his shoulder to shoot her a quick grin. "Well, I should hope not. You've only had those legs for, what, ten moons now?" The rest of their walk was uneventful as the start, and Cloudwatcher watched the river come into view with the characteristic spring in his step. He had a lot of memories of this river. One of these days he would need to share some stories with Spiderpaw, if he hadn't already. The tom pulled to a hard stop next to the river, twitching his whiskers when the spray coming off of a jutting rock hit his flank.

indent"Cloudwatcher?" His ears pricked, and Cloudwatcher turned his face on his apprentice. She stood not far behind, but her posture suggested she wasn't keen on coming closer. Was it the thing about her swimming? He wondered. "Would it be okay if I looked for a mouse first? I promised Robinfrost I'd bring her one."

indentThe warrior frowned, worrying his lip with a snagged tooth. He would hate to disappoint her, hate more to lead her to disappoint Robinfrost, who she was close to. Still, he replied, "I'd rather you didn't, Spiderpaw. With the badger-scent we found in our territory yesterday, I don't want you wandering off alone. If you'll come here and fish for a while, I'll see about hunting for a mouse or two on the way back to camp." Compromise, right? It'd gotten him out of jams before, and he didn't think he was being unreasonable. He attempted to lighten the mood with humor. "We can stay out until you find one, or until our paws freeze off. Whichever comes first."

driftpaw
─────────── coldclan apprentice ───────────
where camp | with cindermist, wolfheart

indentEven if it wasn't the highest praise, Driftpaw's chest puffed proudly with Cindermist's next words. If she cast a discreet glance in Wolfheart's direction to ensure the other warrior was just as impressed, it was nobody's business but her own-- Wolfheart, for her part, seemed to be running in another forest. Deflating somewhat, Driftpaw tracked her mentor's movements across the camp to Raggedheart and his apprentice. Mistypaw looked distressed, and Driftpaw expended some energy keeping her place rather than running to her side to find out what the matter was. She wasn't close with the other apprentice, but she was attached to each of her clanmates to some degree, and it wasn't right that one of her elders should look so crestfallen, certainly not so early in the morning.

indentCindermist returned to her patrol without the other half in tow. Driftpaw watched Raggedheart and Mistypaw leave camp with as much interest as she could muster before she was also being led out into the territory proper. She trailed after Cindermist with her eyes and ears alert, watching every snowdrift for signs of the badger, or perhaps prey. It wasn't their duty, not at the moment, but she was nothing if she wasn't a multi-tasker.

indent"Do you think we'll find anything suspicious?" Driftpaw asked after they'd been walking for a while. The border was almost in sight-- or it would be, if there wasn't a thick layer of snow covering everything from her belly down. "Anything could've happened while the borders were unmarked. Somebody else could've stolen them, for all we know." She exaggerated to fill the silence, knowing that her mentor would respond to whatever she said but wanting to make the most of little conversation. Where Cindermist was comfortable enough to speak around her, Driftpaw knew that she was still prone to short statements and nerves. The opposite of the apprentice. Border patrols, for all her fantasizing, were boring, and with Wolfheart's brain off StarClan-knows-where, Cindermist would need to entertain her. "What if the badgers have taken them?" They came upon the border shortly after that, and Driftpaw took a hearty whiff of the clean snow above it. Barely smelled like ColdClan anymore.

softpaw
─────────── coldclan apprentice ───────────
where camp, forest | with crowwing, spiderpaw, cloudwatcher

indentSoftpaw sighed heavily, watching his breath dissolve into the cold air. It was, after all, too much to hope for. He was almost a warrior himself, and if something like that had existed he would know about it by now. Who would take the long way to the river if there was some other way? At least Crowwing seemed to understand his plight, and didn't seem to be mocking him for his discomfort. They approached the river as a unit, though Softpaw kept back from it for some moments before he followed his mentor to the edge.

indentSoftpaw sat with some hesitation on the bank of the river, casting his eyes down before checking Crowwing's posture to ensure he was doing it correctly, and nodded to himself. "Yeah, I remember." His voice was a whisper, now, as if the fish could hear him speaking when he couldn't even see their silhouettes in the water. He didn't want to fish. He wondered if he could just scare the fish away intentionally and remove himself of the burden, but immediately regretted a thought so selfish. The river was their greatest source of food with the snow so heavy on the ground. These fish would feed kits and elders, other apprentices and warriors. He should be proud to be hunting them, but he couldn't bring himself to be anything but cold.

indentHe pulled himself from his thoughts, taking his eyes off of the water without moving another muscle lest he disturb the peace somehow. "You say to wait until you see one, and then swat it out of the water, right?" Still no sign, but it was only a matter of time. If they were lucky, a few might happen upon them at once. He'd feel much better if he weren't alone in trying. "I don't know if I'll be fast enough. Should you sit downstream?" It wouldn't stop his trying, but it wouldn't be the first time his hesitation cost him a catch, either.
crash the mode

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: coldclan -- warrior cats -- applications open

Postby AlexBlackIsabelle » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:37 pm

AlexBlackIsabelle wrote:
Raccontail
Male | 34 | Warrior | Crush | App | Tags; Swiftflame | Mentions; Swiftflame, Silverstorm, Badgerfoot, Wolfheart

Nodding to Swiftflame, Raccontail followed behind him,"Of course," He spoke and continued his concentration from his clanmates to the cold forest around him. The season was turning warmer but the snow wouldn't completely melt, maybe only an inch or two of snow would be here this Greenleaf. Maybe starclan would do them good this season, or destory them like last season. Raccontail shook his thin furred head, he smelled an added cat scent, Badgerfoot. 'So the slow cat finally decided to do his duties? Huh, this cat's faster than some.' He snorted while his eyes and ears wondered around the near by noises and plants. Raccontail ignored Swiftflame and Silverstorm's chat, and focused on the very silent tom behind him. He never though a coquettish cat would be so quiet and into his thoughts. A possible she-cat in his mind.

Cindermist
Female | 34 | Warrior | Crush | App; Driftpaw | Tags; Patrol

Cindermist kept walking the border was very close but not close enough. She stopped and straightened her tail, the scents were stale but strong enough to show the scented mark. She turned around and looked at both Wolfheart and Driftpaw. "We probably wouldn't find any suspicious marks, but we may find faint scents." She reassured Driftpaw, looking right at Wolfheart she told an order, " Wolfheart can you please put scent marks heading towards the west? I'll take Driftpaw to the southeast to mark. Report any unusual behavior."" The smoky cat waved her tail in a few slow swings, she gazed her hazel eyes towards Driftpaw. " lets head east." She happily spoke, "We many go out again to practice on hunting in warmer weather. " She excitedly told the young cat. "We'll also have to brush up on some fighting skills soon." She talked half to herself.
AlexBlackIsabelle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lysistraticmuse » Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:32 pm

ᏙᏆXᎬNᏴᎡᏆᎪᎡ

♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡
tags;; Rainstep, Robinfrost, Spiritstep, kits|rank;; queen| mood;; pained, pleased, thankful| age;; 37 Moons| romance;; eye for crowwing| location;; medicine den|word count;;

An orange tail swisher slightly behind the exhausted queen, her left leg draped over the squirming four babies nursing. What a relief, all seemingly healthy, and definitely beautiful. The biggest of the bunch, a beautiful little calico, rested her head against her belly as she ate. What a cute little glutton. She looked upon her babies with a smile, matching names with appearances once again. Two males: a little cream bugger, smaller than the calico, but a close behind Valerian, and the runt of the group, a very small sandy tabby, Acorn. Two females, a big calico darling, Morning, and a fluffy orange girl, not unlike herself, Apple. With a sigh, she turned her head to the medicinal tabby, currently squirreling around with the herb supply.

"Thank you Spiritstep," she mewled, voice soft and tired. Orange orbs moved to rest on the two queens still in the den, worn, but not as worn as her. She did do all the hard work after all. "Thank you two as well. It's thanks to you three these little ones are seeing the light of greenleaf." Nosing around her kits a bit more, she picked up Acornkit and sat him down in front of her, a bit concerned for her little runt. He hadn't been eating much, though it was probably because of his size. Swiping her tongue across his loudly crying form, she began to try and warm him up a bit.

"Do you think I'll be moving back to the nursery soon? Not that you don't have a nice place here, but it's a lot warmer in my nest. Acorn seems to be a bit chilly," Vixenbriar mewed between her minstrations. "Actually, would you mind to give him a once over? I'm probably just a paranoid mouse-brain about it, but he seems a little odd."
lysistraticmuse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eff » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:49 am

𝚋𝚊𝚍𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚘𝚘𝚝

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx• tom // warrior // tags; vixenbriar (ment.) / location; outside medicine den // ooc;

Badgerfoot couldn't stand mingling with the group; it was known well that the patrol responsibility was not his favourite. His thoughts were clouded within his mind and he couldn't shake it off - and so he parted from the group. It was easy to go mostly unnoticed as he was already at the back, falling behind. Eventually, he just stopped, turned around, and darted back to the camp.

It was as if fog was kept within his mind. He knew about them, and he knew the blatantly clear and obvious answer but he was in denial. He couldn't let it be true because this was never the future he intended for; never the outcome he strived for in life. Would it be looked down upon of his decision? He left her, sure, but he was angered and it seemed like the only responsible thing to do.

Being a father was something he once looked forward to, but now, if he really was a father, he'd have to make sure Vixenbriar was well aware that she'd teach the kits fatherless. He wasn't good enough to be a father yet, even at his age he knew he was irresponsible and he hadn't even figured out who he was or who he wanted to be.

It was sloppy, anyway. The kits were born a whole season late and Vixenbriar birthing kits now was never wanted. It was meant to be something, but when it was clear she was pregnant, he bailed. Like a coward. And he knew that any day now, Vixenbriar would be nursing kits that could be his.

He knew Vixenbriar moved on, in which he was thankful for, but he knew the kits would eventually question the whereabouts of there father. Maybe Vixenbriars next partner will take on the name 'father' towards his own kittens who would never know that he was always there for them.

He finally entered the camp, and slowly entered the Queens den, to tell Vixenbriar about how if they were his, he would not like any cat to know. But the absence of Vixenbriar told him everything he needed to know. Leaving the den, he glanced up at the Medicine den, hearing the soft voices inside. He didn't enter. Yet. Father or not, he would always look out for the kittens. His or not.

𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚢𝚙𝚊𝚠

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx• she // apprentice // tags; raggedheart // location; hunting ground // ooc; n/a

She watched his reply and huffed in negativity. She hated fighting and sometimes wondered why she hadn't attempted to embark upon the Medicine Cat career; yet she knew medicine and healing was never her forte. After being offered to join the patrol, Mistypaw got excited on avoiding hunting. But obviously, Raggedheart had different plans.

Before she knew it, they were alone and he was attempting to make her take him down. Honestly, any cat of her size would been intimidated by a cat of his size; and in her eyes, they'd be mad to even consider fighting the tom. She may of been quick and swift yet he could easily bat her with a tail and she'd stumble.

The young she did not wish to disobey her mentor however; and got into position. He was definitely diving for her weaknesses as he tried to make her have first move; where as she was considerably better at dodging attacks than inflicting them. "Please, can you just take the first move?" she asked.
eff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf ;; » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:43 pm

R A I N S T E P
    >> she-cat • twenty-eight moons • queen • expecting kits • no crush/mate • tags;; vixenbriar, spiritstep, robinfrost
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Rainstep had sat out of the way like Spiritstep told her to, intending to keep quiet during the whole ordeal. Only when Vixenbriar delivered the four kits, did she give a smile and watch the queen...that must be tiring, to have kits. It made the she-cat anxious for her own, but she knew they weren't due for a little while longer. At Vixenbriar's request to go back to the nursery, the fluffy cat flicked her ears. "I heard some of the apprentices were staying back to gather moss...I think it was Foxpaw and Weaselpaw?" she mewed. "In any case, perhaps its best to wait for them to come back. That way they can make sure your nest will indeed help you keep the kits warm." she suggested to the tabby queen. It was also Spiritstep's word, on if she could go back or not. He might want to keep the queen and her kits in here for a little longer. The young she-cat couldn't help but gaze at the kits...they sure would help the clan. "Your kits are sure to be looked after well by the clan...the beginning of the next warriors." she purred slightly. But as the other queen asked the medicine cat to look over the smallest of the kits, she looked at the kit in question. She hoped the kit was alright...surely his size wouldn't be an issue, right?

R O B I N F R O S T
    >> she-cat • one-hundred and twenty moons • elder • no crush/mate • tags;; rainstep, vixenbriar, spiritstep
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________
    The elder had helped out as best she could - although having heard and seen other cats have their kits, as well as having her own, at least she knew what she was doing. After the kits arrived, she only flicked her tail as Vixenbriar thanked both her and Rainstep, a smile on her muzzle as she gazed at the kits. While the calico did wonder who the father of the kits was, she knew now was certainly not the time to question it. Vixenbriar was sure to be tired. She listened to the other expectant queen speak, before getting to her paws and giving a slight stretch. "If I'm not needed for anymore help here, I could go check on the apprentices progress then?" she mewed, shaking her pelt slightly before looking to the worn queen. "I'll be looking forward to being able to tell your little ones stories once they're old enough." she purred. Seeing them reminded her of when she had Larkstrike, as well as when her son had his two own kits, Swiftflame and Weaselpaw. Despite not having any kinship to the kits themselves, it was hard not to feel motherly towards any kit when she had once had her own. These kits still needed a long time to grow to their full potential...but now, they could enjoy their time as kits by their mothers belly. They had the rest of the clan to look after them and Vixenbriar. The older she-cat then went to leave the den so Spiritstep would have one less cat to worry about, and so Vixenbriar could be with her kits in peace...perhaps it would be best to check on the apprentices, it shouldn't take too long to gather enough moss.
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ataraxic_gone » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:41 am

━━━SpiritStep━━
    Form;; X | Gender;; male | Rank;; medicine cat | Scent;; herbs and moss | Words;; 489| Tagged;; robinfrost, vixenbriar, rainstep, palepaw [m]|
    xxxIt was a mixture of relief and gratitude when a queen's kitting finished. Maybe it was the essence of being a tom-cat that made it harder for him to relate to what just happened or his own personal flaw but it was over with and he was deeply at ease seeing four newborns laid squirming beside VixenBriar. It was a big litter that was for certain and the tom silently thanked PalePaw for going to retrieve the necessary herbs. His whiskers twitched slightly when he was thanked for his services; it really wasn't something he deserved, considering it was his duty and he never thanked the warriors for bringing back prey or patrolling the borders. The thought made his eyes waver; was that something he should be thanking them for? He made a note to express gratitude more often. He continued to listen to the new mother speak, eyes following her to the elder and expecting queen which currently shared there den. "She is right, of course. Your help RobinFrost and your mere presence RainStep do not go unnoticed, thank-you." The tom spoke softly, mind well aware of how sensitive the smalls kits were at this time; even if they couldn't really hear him just yet.

xxxWhen asked if she could return to the nursery, SpiritStep tilted his head slightly, pondering on the question only to be brought a equitable solution from RainStep. He nodded his head when RobinFrost offered to check on the progress of the apprentices and confirmed the idea. "I'm in full agreement RainStep, if you can check in on the apprentices that would be excellent RobinFrost." As he spoke his eyes roamed to the runt of the litter eyes critical, as if knowing it herself VixenBriar brought the kit to his attention holding it out for him to examine. He gingerly lifted the kit and brought it close to his chest. Considering he was one of the larger and more fluffy cats that lived in the clan he offered more warmth than VixenBriar could to a withering runt. There were no herbs that could help this; he'd seen it before in most large litters that there would always be one who suffered from the cold. He briskly cleaned the kitten only stopping once the sandy kitten had warmed up slightly and became a little bit more responsive. He tossed VixenBriar a very serious stare and a connection to his emotions that he very rarely gave. AcornKit's chances were thin and only time would tell if he got better. "I'll send PalePaw to share your bed at night and offer some more warmth for the kittens. She is still small so she shouldn't take up to much space in your nest." It was the most he could offer until the Kit started eating. After giving the kit a couple more licks he picked it up, just as carefully as before and placed him with his siblings.

Note;; Please let me know if the colours are too bright to read..
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lysistraticmuse » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:31 am

ᏙᏆXᎬNᏴᎡᏆᎪᎡ

♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡
tags;; Rainstep, Robinfrost, Spiritstep, Badgerfoot kits|rank;; queen| mood;; pained, pleased, thankful, worried, aggravated| age;; 37 Moons| romance;; eye for crowwing| location;; medicine den|word count;;

Huffing slightly, she nodded to Rainstep, accepting her answer as the best possible solution, and quickly thanked Robinfrost before she left to check on the warriors. At her words of comfort, the queen purred, gesturing her a bit closer as Spiritstep examined her smallest. Eyes watered slightly, and she prayed to Starclan that he'd pull through some how. Despite it not being much of a sign, she felt a bit of a relief as he began to grow slightly more responsive against Spiritstep's chest. She gathered up Acornkit next to her chest, and tired to surround him with warmth as Spiritstep returned the child.

"Sounds like a good enough plan, Palepaw is pretty pleasant to to be around," the ginger mewed quietly, looking up at the larger tom. Looking back over to Rainstep, she quietly nudged her to lay next to the other kits, just in case. Wincing slightly, she moved Morning's mouth from a painful place on her side. "One things for sure, I'm glad to have their weight off my back. You'd think I was giving birth to a full sized vole with how big my stomach was," the queen chuckled, shooting a playful glare at the children. "I'll bet you feel the same after you have yours Rainstep, happy for various reasons."

Badgerfoot's scent wafted slightly into the mix of herbs and other cats, and she couldn't stop her hackles from raising a bit. How dare he show his face around her right now? Though she wanted to curse him, to run him away from her babies, she knew he had a right to see them, and to his privacy. She wasn't so sure she wanted anyone to know about this either. Through clenched teeth, she called out, "Come in Badgerfoot, I can smell you a mile away."
lysistraticmuse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eff » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:17 am

𝚋𝚊𝚍𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚘𝚘𝚝

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx• tom // warrior // tags; vixenbriar (ment.) / location; outside medicine den // ooc;

Badgerfoot was caught unsurprisingly, and he knew even with the Queens request of him entering the den it was all a show. An up front to disguise the mistake they had made and were left to clean up after. Huffing, he entered the den to see the few cats that mingled within there.

Instead of saying hello to the Queen, he stared down at the bunch of kittens that surrounded her body, in hopes to absorb her warmth. He wanted to run over, greet them and love them; show them that he'd always be there for them, but he knew that he couldn't. He just couldn't.

A calico, the largest of the litter was just as beautiful as the other kittens. There was a creamy male, a tad bit smaller than the calico, followed by a sandy female. And then his eyes landed on the runt of the litter, his gaze sitting on it. "That one-- what's wrong with him?" he asked sternly, his longing gaze suddenly forming into worry and concern. Yet his emotions vanished momentarily as he glanced up, away from the runt.

𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚢𝚙𝚊𝚠

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx• she // apprentice // tags; raggedheart // location; hunting ground // ooc; n/a

She watched his reply and huffed in negativity. She hated fighting and sometimes wondered why she hadn't attempted to embark upon the Medicine Cat career; yet she knew medicine and healing was never her forte. After being offered to join the patrol, Mistypaw got excited on avoiding hunting. But obviously, Raggedheart had different plans.

Before she knew it, they were alone and he was attempting to make her take him down. Honestly, any cat of her size would been intimidated by a cat of his size; and in her eyes, they'd be mad to even consider fighting the tom. She may of been quick and swift yet he could easily bat her with a tail and she'd stumble.

The young she did not wish to disobey her mentor however; and got into position. He was definitely diving for her weaknesses as he tried to make her have first move; where as she was considerably better at dodging attacks than inflicting them. "Please, can you just take the first move?" she asked.
eff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me