coldclan -- warrior cats -- applications open

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

coldclan -- warrior cats -- applications open

Postby wolf ;; » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:42 pm

the story started many moons ago, a band of kittypets and loners ventured from the safety of the two-leg place, bored of the everyday activities they went through. into the cold, seemingly uninhabitable winter forest. the only tracks left were those imprinted in the snow, and even those soon disappeared, venturing deeper and deeper into the unknown.
    the band of cats decided that the wisest cat among them, yin, would be the leader of the group. within a moon, they established a clan which was fondly called 'coldclan' to match the climate they had to adapt to. their leader, in return, took then name of coldstar in order to start this new age. but had they known the dangers they would be in for, perhaps they would've thought twice before starting this clan. within the first few moons they lost many of their cats, and while numbers have been able to build up, they face many dangerous threats from their icy cold home.
    but none of them gave up hope, and over the moons these cats have adapted fully to their environment, the prey as well as the predators they face.

but the dawn of a new age is soon approaching, and with new dangers looming over to threaten the tranquil lives of these cats, will this clan be able to pull through? or will this prove to be too much, even for cats who live in the coldest of places?

there's only one way to find out.

Last edited by wolf ;; on Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:29 pm, edited 5 times in total.
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

coldclan -- rules

Postby wolf ;; » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 am

-- although I shouldn't have to point this out, the cs site rules need to be followed for this roleplay.
    -- no ooc talk should occur on this thread, please take it to the discussion thread.
    -- six-eight sentences are the minimum to be able to join this roleplay, and that is per character, if you decide to have more than one cat. this should hopefully add up to having at least one paragraph, and you are welcome - and encouraged - to write more. of course, writers block is an exception, but do not let this happen every time.
    -- the ranks of deputy, medicine cat and medicine cat apprentice can be held for 24 hours unless you pm me to ask for more time. as for warriors, apprentices and such, for now there is an unlimited amount - this will close/the roleplay will start when I feel there are enough cats.
    -- there are no loner/kittypets to be made right now, this will change in the future. certain ranks will also close when i feel there are enough (such as queens and elders) and no orphaned kits are to be made, they must have at least one parent.
    -- drama is allowed to happen, but if you wish anything major to happen that goes off course from the main plot/prophecies, then please pm me to get approval!
    -- no unrealistic cats (so colour combo's that can't happen, as well as calico/tortoiseshell males), this also goes for names.
    -- you can't mate your cats together, or have one of your cat mentor another, unless is is a previous mentor (both cats would be warriors)
    -- following the previous rule, romance is allowed, and future mateships/crushes can be discussed on the discussion thread or through pm
    -- if you have any problems with another member, please pm me
    -- no gary/mary sue characters, every cat has their flaws
    -- different sexualities are allowed for your characters (so mxm and fxf)
    -- if you're not active for a week and haven't told me why, I will give one warning before removing your cat(s) from the roleplay.
    -- and last of all, have fun!!
Last edited by wolf ;; on Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

coldclan -- cats

Postby wolf ;; » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:26 am

cats will be listed from eldest to youngest

leader
    ivystar - ♂ - sixty moons - white and grey tabby with amber eyes - wolf ;;

deputy
    silverstorm - ♀ - thirty-six moons - long haired silver tabby with pale green eyes - bellaanddexter2

medicine cat
    spiritstep - ♂ - forty-three moons - tabby tom with green eyes - destinystwilight

medicine cat apprentice
    palepaw - ♀ - ten moons - small pale ginger tabby with bright amber eyes - honey,

warriors
    snakesnarl - ♂ - eighty-five moons - large brown and white tabby tom with amber eyes - NPC
    sparrowstream - ♀ - eighty-five moons - light brown tabby she-cat with blue eyes - NPC
    raggedheart - ♂ - large, muscular old tom with ragged gray tabby fur and green eyes - honey,
    cloudwatcher - ♂ - thirty-nine moons - brown tabby tom with a poofy tail and green eyes - crash the mode
    crowwing - ♂ - thirty-eight moons - lean grey and white tabby tom with bright blue eyes - malesys.
    swiftflame - ♂ - thirty-seven moons - orange and white tabby with yellow eyes - wolf ;;
    wolfheart - ♀ - thirty-five moons - long haired brown tabby she-cat with pale yellow eyes - bellaanddexter2
    rosefeather - ♀ - thirty-five moons - white lynx-pointed she-cat with light blue eyes - Destinystwilight
    raccoontail - ♂ - thirty-four moons - large brown tabby tom with green eyes - AlexBlackIsabelle
    cindermist - ♀ - thirty-four moons - fluffy smokey she-cat with light hazel eyes - AlexBlackIsabelle
    lightstep - ♀ - thirty-one moons - calico tabby she-cat with yellow eyes - Pistachio!
    badgerfoot - ♂ - twenty-eight moons - big tabby tom with olive green eyes - pippin.
    quietheart - ♀ - twenty-two moons - short-haired grey she-cat with green eyes - squirrelstar123
    droppedjaw - ♂ - nineteen moons - scarred black and silver tom with a twisted jaw and leg, with yellow eyes - my dear laurens;
    tinysong - ♀ - fifteen moons - mottled white and black she-cat with green eyes - wolf ;;
    hazelfall - ♂ - fourteen moons - small white and grey patched tom with yellow-green eyes - bellaanddexter2

apprentices
    mistypaw - ♀ - thirteen moons - monochrome tabby she-cat - pippin.
    driftpaw - ♀ - eleven moons - fluffy white she-cat - crash the mode
    softpaw - ♂ - eleven moons - white tom with green eyes - crash the mode
    foxpaw - ♂ - ten moons - slightly muscular ginger tabby tom with pale green eyes - honey,
    mintpaw - ♀ - ten moons - white and grey tabby she-cat with amber eyes - malesys.
    spiderpaw - ♀ - ten moons - dark, golden brown tabby she-cat with amber eyes - malesys.
    weaselpaw - ♂ - eight moons - dark ginger tabby tom with yellow eyes - wolf ;;

queens
    yellowriver - ♀ - fifty-two moons - yellow-cream tabby she-cat with yellow eyes - NPC
    >> mother to meadowkit and talonkit
    vixenbriar - ♀ - thirty-seven moons - small orange tabby she-cat with vibrant orange eyes - my dear laurens;
    >> mother to valeriankit, acornkit, morningkit and applekit
    willowtail - ♀ - thirty-six moons - petite, sleek fur, lynx-point siamese, blind in left eye - honey,
    >> expecting three kits
    rainstep - ♀ - twenty-eight moons - fluffy blue-grey she-cat with green eyes - wolf ;;
    >> expecting four kits

kits
    meadowkit - ♀ - four moons - fluffy white and brown tabby with yellow eyes - NPC
    talonkit - ♂ - four moons - dark brown tabby and white tom with amber eyes - NPC

elders
    berrysplash - ♂ - one-hundred and twenty-three moons - cream and white tabby tom with blue eyes - NPC
    nightfeather - ♂ - one hundred and twenty-three moons - fluffy black tom with clear blue eyes - NPC
    robinfrost - ♀ - one-hundred and twenty moons - calico tabby cat with yellow eyes - wolf ;;

leaders
    night - ♂ - thirty-three moons - lithe black tabby with grey eyes - bellaanddexter2
    hemlock - ♀ - thirty-three moons - black and white tuxedo she-cat with pale brown eyes - my dear laurens;
    sorrel - ♀ - thirty-three moons - pretty grey-brown and white with black tabby stripes and amber eyes - wolf ;;

followers
    volestripe - ♂ - eighty-nine moons - big, scarred grey tom with green eyes - NPC
    flicker - ♀ - seventy-three moons - brown she-cat with darker points and blue eyes - NPC
    yarrow - ♂ - forty-two moons - black and white tom with amber eyes - NPC
    swish - ♀ - twenty-five moons - calico she-cat with torn ears and yellow eyes - NPC
    iris - ♀ - twelve moons - small black she-cat with green eyes - NPC
    javier - ♂ - twelve moons - lithe brown tom with darker points, white and blue-green eyes - wolf ;;
Last edited by wolf ;; on Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:28 am, edited 21 times in total.
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

coldclan -- relationships

Postby wolf ;; » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:36 am

kin
    ivystar is tinysong's father
    snakesnarl and sparrowstream are siblings (npc's)
    swiftflame and weaselpaw are brothers
    raccoontail and cindermist are siblings
    crowwing is mintpaw and spiderpaw's father

palepaw and foxpaw are siblings
    driftpaw and softpaw are siblings
    mintpaw and spiderpaw are sisters

yellowriver and snakesnarl are parents to meadowkit and talonkit (npc's)
    vixenbriar and badgerfoot are parents to valeriankit, acornkit, morningkit and applekit

berrysplash and nightfeather are brothers (npc's)
    robinfrost and berrysplash (npc) are swiftflame and weaselpaw's grandparents

night, hemlock and sorrel are siblings

volestripe (npc) is ivystar's father
    volestripe and flicker (npc's) are parents to iris (npc) and javier

crushes
    palepaw likes mintpaw
    hazelfall likes tinysong
    vixenbriar likes crowwing

mates
    snakesnarl and yellowriver are mates (npc's)

volestripe and flicker are mates (npc's)

mentors + apprentices
    silverstorm mentors weaselpaw
    lightstep mentors mistypaw
    cloudwatcher mentors spiderpaw
    crowwing mentors softpaw
    swiftflame mentors foxpaw
    cindermist mentors driftpaw
    badgerfoot mentors mintpaw
Last edited by wolf ;; on Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:31 am, edited 7 times in total.
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: coldclan -- warrior cats -- applications open

Postby wolf ;; » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:56 am

bump
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf ;; » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:08 pm

I V Y S T A R
    >> tom • sixty moons • leader (6 lives) • no apprentice • no crush/mate • tags;; none
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Sleep wasn't an easy thing for this cat to come by...not in a long shot. Constantly stressed, worrying about his clanmates, it was a miracle that Ivystar was able to do much, let alone lead a clan. Although he had already been leader for a fair few moons, no cat had prepared him for the duties of the clan; not even Hawkstar himself. Ivystar did sure miss the previous leader...he had been a great leader, and mentor for Ivystar when he was a warrior and deputy. Sure, he had been gone for several moons, but it didn't make him feel any better about it. With heavy thoughts on the toms mind, he decided he might as well get up and get an early start on the morning. While he had a deputy to organize patrols for him, that didn't mean Ivystar couldn't help out around camp...maybe he'd go visit the queens or elders today - even seeing Spiritstep might do him some good. The grey and white tabby tom fluffed up his fur as he stretched, ears flicking before slowly padding out of the log that he called his den, and into the mist of the new day. A flash of fur caught his eye, and the tom turned his attention to the warriors den, however he was too late to see what it had been. He gave a slight frown, before sitting down, scanning the camp carefully...he hoped none of the prey on the fresh-kill pile had gone rotten, the young cats in the clan deserved to have some fresh prey, now that new-leaf was over, even the previous season had given them some prey shortages.

S W I F T F L A M E
    >> tom • thirty-seven moons • warrior • apprentice;; foxpaw • no crush/mate • tags;; none
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________
    The tabby and white tom had been sleeping soundly, ears flicking gently as it appeared he was dreaming, about something that was exciting, to say the least. The warrior had gone on yesterday's first hunting patrol, and hoped that he wouldn't have to go today, either. Of course, it was all to help his clan...but it was far too cold for this short-haired tom. Even being raised in ColdClan didn't make him immune to the cold. As a gust of air blew into the warriors den, the tom was waken as he felt the icy wind pierce his pelt with a huff. This was another sleep ruined by the weather itself...yesterday he had even been accidentally kicked by a warrior in their sleep. It seemed that the den was getting a bit full...that or cats weren't spacing their nests apart. He was all for grouping together, but every cat needed their own space...and seeing as they did have some fairly big warriors in the den, they needed even more space. The tom sat up in his nest, casting his gaze over the bodies of his clanmates before going to lick his chest, flattening the ruffled fur down. Now that he was up, he could think about what he was going to do with his apprentice, Foxpaw today. Maybe he'd take him to do a bit of sparring...perhaps they'd ask another warrior and apprentice duo to come along. His apprentice only had a few moons left of training left...then what would he do with himself?

T I N Y S O N G
    >> she-cat • fifteen moons • warrior • no apprentice • no crush/mate • tags;; none
    Whew...that was close, he almost caught me. The black and white she-cat settled quickly into her bedding, her tail curling around her small structure as she stared around at the other cats inside the den...unless she was mistaken, it seemed that most were still asleep. However she knew that everyone would be expected to wake up soon, so Silverstorm could organize patrols for the day. The young cat had been out of camp a little bit before dawn, trying to get a little extra hunting in, although the warrior hadn't really caught any prey. It may be the start of green-leaf, but it appeared that most of the prey was still getting itself together, not yet ready to come out and embrace the slightly warmer weather...then again, it wasn't all that much warmer than it usually was. Sometimes the she-cat wished that they didn't live in the snowy environment...even in green-leaf the snow somehow managed to stay around! At least, for the season, the warriors would be able to hunt on some solid ground instead of mouse-lengths of snow to trudge through, and training the apprentices would be much easier, too. Although the clan had adapted well to the cold weather and the constant falling snow, that didn't mean the she-cat had to like it.

R A I N S T E P
    >> she-cat • twenty-eight moons • queen • expecting kits • no crush/mate • tags;; other queens, yellowriver's kits
    The fluffy blue-grey she-cat had been enjoying her sleep within the nursery, one of the only times she truly felt at peace...however, the visions of her previous so-called 'mate' Toad, haunted her slumber, causing her to awake within the nursery once voices echoed through her ears. It turned out, however, that the voices weren't from her dreams, but from the only two kits the clan had to look after - Meadowkit and Talonkit. As normal, the littermates were up and about, trying their best to play quietly around their mothers nest...but really, what kits knew what quiet meant? Their mother, Yellowriver, was quietly scolding the two, and as Rainstep heard an apology come from the kits...she couldn't help but watch, before resting her head on her paws and closing her eyes. Kits were so innocent, so sweet...she hoped her own would be like that. It seemed that the nursery itself would be full soon, seeing as apart from here, there were two other queens who were expectant, Willowtail and Vixenbriar. The nursery would soon be filled with the sound of tiny paws running about. Luckily, Meadowkit and Talonkit were already four moons old; once two moons passed, they would be apprentices and there would be less kits to fill up the nursery.

W E A S E L P A W
    >> tom • eight moons • apprentice • mentor;; silverstorm • no crush/mate • tags;; none
    This cat was...not well known for getting up early. As the light of dawn began to cast itself on the camp, the dark ginger tabby that was Weaselpaw was still sleeping. Although he was the youngest apprentice - and the one with the most to learn, that didn't mean he had to be overly motivated enough to get up in the morning and beg his mentor to go training. While it was a privilege to be trained by the deputy, Silverstorm, he never imagined that training to become a warrior would require so much energy. Not only was the training itself hard, but the tom felt often as if he had to prove himself - especially to Silverstorm, to make it seen that he was worthy of being a cat of the clan despite having the right from birth. He also, in the back of his mind, hoped to one day follow in the pawsteps of his own ancestors...this is what caused the young tom to often push himself harder than he needs to. He also needed to catch up to the other apprentices, as all his denmates were older and more experienced...he needed to get to their level. He wanted to be one of the best warriors that the clan has ever seen, but all of his denmates themselves were talented, and with his low experience as an apprentice, those pawsteps as being one of the best were hard to fill, seeing as all the apprentices strive to be their best...or so he hoped, anyway.

R O B I N F R O S T
    >> she-cat • one-hundred and twenty moons • elder • no crush/mate • tags;; berrysplash, nightfeather
    The calico pelted elder was wide awake, relaxing within the den - but of course, she wasn't the only one. The other two elders who she shared the den with were also up, casually talking and seemingly failing to acknowledge the she-cat. It was no surprise, of course, seeing as one of them was Berrysplash. The tom had been her mate moons ago, they had even had a kit together - however, it appeared he found interest in another she-cat, and went after her instead. Since then the two often avoided talking, and seeing as the other elder was his littermate, she didn't exactly have anyone to talk to all the time in the same den. Giving a slight scoff at the slightly older toms, she carefully got to her paws and flicked her tail, ignoring the looks that they gave her for interrupting their conversation, before she decided to slowly head outside the cave that was the elders den...she knew not that many cats would be up just yet. The elder was hungry, although at the sight of the fresh kill pile she stopped herself, settling down besides the elders den in order to groom her pelt. She'd leave the prey to the younger cats, the apprentices if any fancied a bit of prey. Robinfrost could hold on a little longer, she'd make herself hold out until more prey was caught.
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eff » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:45 am

𝚋𝚊𝚍𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚘𝚘𝚝

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx• tom // warrior // tags; queens // location; queens den // ooc; n/a

Badgerfoot had awoken moments before the slight orange slit of sunlight managed to peek over the trees. He always woke up early, being well rested with little amounts of sleep, and pounding with energy from those mere hours. Between his sharp teeth laid a bloody and wounded rodent, his small and dying breaths complimenting him and his hunt. Through the snow, it was hard to catch prey, yet he still managed to sink his claws and penetrate into its flesh, ultimately slowly killing it. He wasn't hungry, having eaten a stiff, rotting bird before he left to catch some fresh prey. The younger and pregnant or nursing cats would enjoy and benefit more from a new catch rather than a maggot-infested one.

He paced back into camp, the sun only just scraping the tops of the trees, indicating it to be around early morning. Not many cats were up; even the early birds were still stirring in unconsciousness. The tom grimaced at the thought of sleeping in - the prey were gathering as much food as possible with the knowledge on when the cats awaken meaning there was more prey in the morning. Huffing, his paws sunk into the cold snow. Badgerfoot grimaced at the twinge of the freezing substance, but continued to trot into the warmth of the Queens den.

The rodent was plump; a rabbit, to be precise. Despite the season, it was either a pregnant rabbit, who should of given birth already, or a fat rabbit. His guess was definitely not the latter as many of the rabbits were scrawny, unable to find the correct nutrients and food to even consider becoming fat. They were hard to find as most of there pregnancies ended with either there death or there offsprings death - during pregnancy or after birth. They were just unable to feed and supply its family.

Once he entered, he was greeted with the overwhelming warmth of the insulated den, that protected the kits from the harsh winds and snow. The light chatter told him that the cats were awake, and small kittens clambered together. "I brought you lot a rabbit to share. It's not much, but there wasn't a lot of prey today. Must be because they have just started coming out of there dens." he announced, dropping the bleeding creature down. Thankfully, it was now dead, and his clench on its air pipe before entering the den had done its duty.

𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚢𝚙𝚊𝚠

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx• she // apprentice // tags; none // location; outside apprentice den // ooc; n/a

Mistypaw sat outside, the cold wind present within the air. She was the eldest of apprentices, and a majority of the time felt left out from them. Having only a moon remaining until she would become a warrior. she knew she would be the weakest out of the group. Despite being the eldest within the apprentices, she was still one of the smallest and without a doubt not the strongest - she just had more knowledge of becoming a warrior, hunting and fighting. Yet, she would be beat during a fight with a few of the apprentices due to her miserable excuse of a size.

She wasn't hungry, despite not eating yet, and so she sat outside the den, gazing upon the awakening clan. She could hear the muttering within the Queens den, the shifting around in the warriors den, and the soft mews within the apprentices den. Mistypaw ached to move around, yet with no one about, she could not enter the forest and would never go out there alone, even as she edged towards becoming a warrior the following moon.

The she grimaced as her paws were wedged deep within the thin snow; her size clearly showing as a third of her body was submerged into the cold ground. But honestly, the cold weather relaxed her; and the thought of leaving in a hot environment sounded absolutely awful, with her thick pelt and coated tail. With nothing else to do, she began to slowly groom her shoulder.
eff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ataraxic_gone » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:42 am

SpiritStep
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Gender;; male | Rank;; medicine cat | Scent;; herbs and moss | Words;; 787| Tagged;; IvyStar|
    xxxLast night under starlit skies SpiritStep had spent his time weaving bark from the paper birch into his nest; something he planned to do with his friend and leader, IvyStar's nest in the morning. After he had finished his work he slipped into the recently preened nest and shifted until his body was sunk deep into the herbs and moss. He let out a sigh taking deep breaths of the herbs as the did there work. He felt his mind tingle with delight as he slowly began to fall into sleep; eyes beginning to flick back and forth as he lost consciousness. In his dreams he is standing in front of his father, talking about how the clan was since his passing. It was and wasn't a dream at the same time; more correctly it was a memory of one of the times he visited the Moon___ after IvyStar became leader. He remembered that night like it was yesterday; he and IvyStar had sat beside HawkStar's body all night waiting for some revelation over their close friends death but it never came. The following morning, tired and upset they made their way to Moon___ and SpiritStep waited by IvyPelt for the tom to wake up with his nine lives. It had been a long wait which in hind sight hadn't been as long as it felt.

xxxThe following half-moon he had stumbled up the snowy paths to the cave that hid Moon___ and fell into a restless sleep. He had awoken in the starlit meadows of StarClan, his father by his side, eating a star speckled pheasant. He was overjoyed initially but eventually the drawl of everyday talk broke him out of what ailed him; His father wasn't gone. He was still the same loyal, driven and his father. The only thing that had changed is that they wouldn't see each other as often. It was with that revelation that he had ran down the mountain towards his camp with a renewed vigour for his work and clan. In his sleep the tom chuckled, the following days quite a few of his clan-mates probably thought he was insane because of how well he took his father's death and his mother's not long later.

xxxA shiver ran up along his spine as he jerked awake. Eyes focused on the entry to his den watching as a few stray leaves slowly flew into the den along a cold breeze. His fur shivered slightly as it was caught along in the breeze. Without missing a beat SpiritStep stood alert and made his way towards the exit of his den. Halfway through his gate he paused, eyeing his apprentice PalePaw for a brief moment before stretching and leaving the den. Once he exited the den he went to work on his pelt, a few stray pieces of moss and paper birch weaved into his thick fur. His tongue danced along his body as he removed the pieces of plant material from his pelt. SpiritStep moved his nose from his pelt to cast his gaze over the camp, eyes resting momentarily on cats he considered both friends and family. Lastly his eyes rested on his leader a small smile on his maw as he trotted over to the tom. "Stressed?" He mewed, eyes scanning the camp as he spoke, "because you're not about to deliver over eleven or so kits this season." His tone was that of humour, but he still maintained that distance he always had when speaking in public. The only time this distance didn't seem to hang over him was when he was alone with someone he deemed close.

Last edited by ataraxic_gone on Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlexBlackIsabelle » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:00 am

Raccontail
Male | 34 | Warrior | Crush | App | Tags; Cindermist {Open}

Raccontail woke with the pressure of paws on his belly. The paws were slightly large and soft, making the small pokes annoying and enjoyable. He sighed and slowly opened his greenleaf eyes. To his unsurprised face, the soft paws were from his littermate, Cindermist. A fluffy cat with the personality of a kit. She was always the happy one of the litter.
Always the one everyone wanted to play with. Cindermist barely showed any sign of grief when both of their parents died. How could she even forget that horrible night. Raccontail narrowed his eyes at the excited cat. "Why did you wake me?" He hissed as his paws pushed Cindermist off.

Cindermist
Female | 34 | Warrior | Crush | App; Driftpaw | Tags; Raccontail {Open}

Cindermist purred happily. "I wanted to get a head start on the day so we could be on a patrol together! Also I wanted to hunt with my Apprentice, Driftpaw!" A cheerful sound came out her muzzzle. She stepped off Raccontail and pushed him up like an old elder. With that action, Cindermist wondered if Robinfrost was up, she could possiblely get a few stories out of her, if she got her a bit of prey. Maybe a mouse or two. She flicked his tail at the though. As she saw Raccontail leaving the den into the cold air, Cindermist tagged along the Scarred cat, her fur thick enough to somewhat keep her warm..
AlexBlackIsabelle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honey, » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:56 am

ILLOWTAIL!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
gender. she-cat rank. queen location. queen's den tags. other queens, badgerfoot

willowtail stirred in her nest, clenching her jaw as she felt her kits squirm impatiently inside her. she let out a sigh and slowly opened her eyes blinking them awake. she knew her kits were due soon, and she knew they would grow up without a father. she had lost her dear mate only a moon ago, and of course it still stung. now all the she-cat had to rely on were her kits soon to come. she peered out the small entrance of the den to see the early morning light reflecting off the scattered snow in the camp. she looked to the other queens who all seemed to be awake with yellowriver's kits running a muck the den in the early morning. she expected it was something she would have to get used to with her kits and others coming soon. the den sure would be crowded. with a wry smile she turned her head back to the entrance as badgerfoot walked into the den with a large piece of prey.

just then wilowtail realized how hungry she was. she looked up at the tom with a smile. "thank you, i'm sure this will be plenty for us." she said with a chuckle, looking down at the large rabbit.

ALEPAW!
gender. she-cat rank. med cat app location. med cat den tags. foxpaw/open

palepaw sat up in her nest tiredly as she looked around the den, her mentor no where to be seen. she frowned, ahd she woken up to late, were they supposed to go gather herbs? it wasn't like her to sleep in. she poked her head out of the den to spot her mentor chatting with ivystar. she breathed out a sigh of relief and returned her smile. she looked down at her pelt to see bits of moss stuck to her thick, but short fur. with a grimace she began to pluck the bits of moss and leaves from her fur. it was sort of her unhappy morning ritual. after a few minutes of picking she stood up and shook her pelt impatiently, and stepped out of her den. she eyed her brother approaching the den and smiled kindly, plopping down just outside as her brother sat next to her. after minimal chatting they both went off to their own duties, foxpaw going to find his mentor and she went to sort through the herbs.

OXPAW!
gender. tom-cat rank. apprentice location. outside warriors den tags. palepaw/open

foxpaw grumbled under his breath as the other apprentices in the den began to stir and chat. he was always awoken like this, but knew his sister would want to talk before they had to do their own things. he sighed and reluctantly sat up in his nest,
    stretching out his legs and frowning, he was exceedingly tired that morning. he stepped around the other apprentices in the den and exited, scanning the clearing until his eyes fell on his sister, already waiting for him. he slapped a smile on his face and padded over to the she-cat, plopping down close beside her and yawning. he knew that in just a few moons he would be a warrior, but for his sister he was unsure. he didn't quite understand how becoming a medicine cat worked, and was a little to scared to ask. the two parted and foxpaw made his way towards the warriors den, poking his head in and looking for swiftflame.

AGGEDHEART!
gender. tom-cat rank. warrior location. camp clearing tags. open

(i'll have this up in a second)
honey,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups