coldclan -- warrior cats -- applications open

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

[2] -- crowwing & mintpaw & spiderpaw

Postby malesys. » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:11 pm

CROWWING
      .warrior | tom | thirty-eight moons | warriors' den | apprentice softpaw | tagged cloudwatcher
      ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

xxThe tom stood at the deputy's motion, flicking an ear before he walked closer to Silverstorm in order to hear her announcement for patrols. He gave a huff of satisfaction when he was announced for a hunting patrol. Good, I'm more suited for hunting, he thought, flicking his tail in acknowledgment. Plus, Softpaw could use a bit more work in that area. He didn't remember the last time he took his apprentice out hunting; it's mostly been battling as of late.

xxSpeaking of, Crowwing realized he had yet to see his apprentice this morning. He had seen Spiderpaw talking to one of the elders a bit earlier, but he didn't remember if he saw Cloudwatcher around the camp, either. The tom turned as soon as Silverstorm had finished speaking, and he made his way back toward the warriors' den. Waiting a bit for the rest of the patrol shouldn't hurt hunting too much - the morning was still a bit chilly, so maybe more prey would make themselves available closer to the afternoon. Poking his head into the cave, he called out, "Cloudwatcher? Are you in here?" softly before his eyes adjusted to the dimmer setting.

MINTPAW
      .apprentice | she-cat | ten moons | camp | mentor badgerfoot | tagged palepaw, ivystar, spiritstep

xxMintpaw sniffed the air inside the den again and shrugged, catching some of the sweeter scents that rivaled the bitter tang of some of the other herbs. Okay, so maybe the herbs aren't all bad, she mused internally. Brushing the thought aside, she giggled at Palepaw's suggestion. Her paws prickled when Palepaw's ginger cost just barely brushed her own, and Mintpaw swallowed harshly before she managed to wriggle out of the entrance. Mintpaw recovered with a bounce and followed the other apprentice who led her to Ivystar and Spiritstep.

xxHer pelt prickled a bit in anxiety, standing before two of the most highly respected cats in the clan - she didn't have this opportunity often - but she pushed herself forward, falling in next to Palepaw, and grinned up at the two cats. Mintpaw's ears flicked back as the caught the end of Silverstorm's announcement; it didn't seem like she was called for anything specific, it seemed. "Please?" she asked. Her mentor may have other plans, though. "I'll make sure it's okay with Badgerfoot," she added, tail swishing behind her. It would be a nice change of pace to help the medicine cats. "I have a great nose - I'll be able to smell those dock leaves from a mile away!" Mintpaw twitched her nose in effect and looked expectantly up at the two cats.

SPIDERPAW
      .apprentice | she-cat | ten moons | camp entrance | mentor cloudwatcher | tagged robinfrost

xx"Ah - thank you," she started, purring at the elder. Spiderpaw bent her head forward, taking a bite out of the vole. She then nosed it forward an inch or two closer to Robinfrost. While still chewing, Spiderpaw began nodding slowly at the elder, and ended up grinning up at her before swallowing the bite of vole. "I'd love to hear a story later!" she purred in response, swiping her tongue over her lips. She then changed directions, moving closer to Robinfrost in order to hear the deputy speak.

xxSpiderpaw's tailtip twitched when she heard her name called for a hunting patrol along with her mentor, her father, and Softpaw. "Hunting," she repeated, mostly to herself. Spiderpaw dipped her head to seize another small bite of the prey and then rose to her feet. She caught the grey tabby pelt of her father stalking across the camp towards the warriors' den and gave her chest fur a couple of licks before addressing Robinfrost again: "I'll bring back a juicy mouse for you!" Her whiskers twitched in amusement before she took a few steps toward the entrance.

xx"I should probably go and wait for Crowwing - he'll be looking for me in a minute, I bet." Spiderpaw then craned her neck to smile up at Robinfrost again. "I can't wait for that story, though!" she beamed, and began trotting toward the entrance of the camp to wait for the rest of the patrol.
malesys.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: coldclan -- warrior cats -- applications open

Postby wolf ;; » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:49 pm

I V Y S T A R
    >> tom • sixty moons • leader (6 lives) • no apprentice • no crush/mate • tags;; spiritstep, palepaw, mintpaw
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________
    The tom agreed at that - those four certainly would be ready for their own apprentices, he hoped. Perhaps even Tinysong would mature in the slightest by then to become a mentor of her own...but he doubted it. He'd also have to make sure she got the best apprentice that suited her...and with a cat like Tinysong, that was a hard task, to find a cat who would suit the young, energetic daughter of his. He spotted his mottled pelted daughter coming out of the warriors den, chatting with Hazelfall...even from afar, even after so many moons she reminded him of his deceased mate. He was sure that Willowsong was watching from StarClan, watching over their only kit. But as Spiritstep mentioned Mistypaw, he broke away from his thoughts and nodded. "Hopefully I'll be able to see Mistypaw's training in full action - I'm going to see if I can tag along with her and Raggedheart for a training session soon. Then I'll talk with Raggedheart and decide when its best for her to get her warrior name."

He, in turn, was glad to hear what Spiritstep had to say about his own apprentice. Many of the apprentices were the same - it seemed to be traits that passed along like a plague. Even calmer cats could be stubborn - many cats he had seen become warriors were the same...although most tended to change and become their own cats, especially once they became warriors and were able to have more freedom. Even Ivystar had been the same when he was younger...and that had lead him to becoming leader. He looked at the tabby medicine cat as he spoke again, and the tom felt that perhaps he should - maybe he could try to hunt along the way. It had also been a while since he had left camp, and he nodded, accepting his offer. "Of course. I could stretch my legs, and perhaps catch that rabbit if its there today." he purred. They didn't need their prey eating away at their herbs, and if he did get the chance to capture the prey, it would be one more piece of prey for the fresh kill pile.

The leader listened in as Silverstorm set the patrols, and couldn't help but feel thankful that his daughter was getting told to stay closer to camp - however, knowing the black and white she-cat, she would surely protest in some way. He knew she felt like she was being coddled, but Silverstorm was right. Since it would be just her and Hazelfall, they should stay closer to camp in case something were to happen to them, which he hoped didn't actually happen. The tom then turned his attention to Palepaw, the apprentice having come over to ask Spiritstep about their herb storage, Mintpaw close behind. The leader watched quietly, before looking to Spiritstep. "It seems your apprentice had the same idea, to go look for a herb to two." and he gave a slight purr of amusement, casting another glance at the two apprentices. "Maybe the four of us could go then? That way you can get two herbs you need...besides, I can't let the only medicine cats go with only an apprentice. The predators can be very unforgiving." Ivystar didn't want to risk seeing any of the cats getting hurt, and he looked back to the medicine cat. It was up to him, of course. He could leave the camp under the care of Snakesnarl and Sparrowstream, two senior warriors. But perhaps, as the leader thought more, both medicine cat and his apprentice shouldn't go, seeing as they had three expectant queens, all of whom were somewhat close to their due dates...

S W I F T F L A M E
    >> tom • thirty-seven moons • warrior • apprentice;; foxpaw • no crush/mate • tags;; weaselpaw, warriors
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________
    The warrior listened intently to Silverstorm's words, before giving a nod. On a patrol to seek out a badger? He hadn't seen many of those himself - so if they could follow the scent and get it to leave their territory, that would make it much safer for the clan. He then watched as his younger brother gave a huff, and was about to protest. "Weaselpaw, how about you ask Foxpaw to stay back with you since he wont be coming along with me? Come on, you know better than to complain. Especially to your mentor." the ginger and white tabby advised the young cat. He saw the fluffy tom consider this before finally accepting, making him just smile at his brother who looked back to his mentor.

Poor Silverstorm...she sure did have her paws full with this tom. But there was no doubt that he would make a fine warrior. Who knew, one day Weaselpaw might become better than Swiftflame himself...not that he was going to give up that easily to his younger kin. "And tell Foxpaw I'll take him training once we get back, alright?" he asked his brother, who looked to him and gave a nod...he could tell Weaselpaw was disappointed, but it was too dangerous for him to come along, in case they did run into the badger or another predator.

T I N Y S O N G
    >> she-cat • fifteen moons • warrior • no apprentice • no crush/mate • tags;; hazelfall, silverstorm
    The she-cat gave a playful purr at his words. "Hey, you never know. I'd be a great leader of a patrol!" Tinysong then listened to Silverstorm call out patrols, waving her tail. "Stay close to camp? Come on, thats boring!" she insisted, but seeing as Ivystar had spotted her, she decided to quiet down at that, and looking back to Hazelfall. "You get the first catch? Well, we'll have to see about that! We could make this into a bit of a competition." she challenged the other cat, grinning herself. "Whoever catches the first piece of prey, gets to have a piece of the other cats fresh prey. Once we get back from hunting of course." Tinysong wasn't going to break the code and insist they eat before bringing any prey back for the rest of the clan. "So I'll be looking forward to some fresh prey, you're in for some tough competition." the young cat then told Silverstorm that she and Hazelfall were heading off right away, before going to the camp entrance, not slowing down a moment to wait for Hazelfall.

R A I N S T E P
    >> she-cat • twenty-eight moons • queen • expecting kits • no crush/mate • tags;; vixenbriar, other queens, kits
    The she-cat had been watching as the other queens began to pick at the rabbit and eat, looking to Vixenbriar once the older queen nudged her. At her words, while she did hesitate momentarily, she gave in and headed over, going to get her own fill at those words. Besides Yellowriver, she saw Talonkit and Meadowkit also having a bit of the rabbit, which Yellowriver took a piece off so they could eat a little ways away from the queens. The taste of the fresh prey made Rainstep feel a lot better, a purr erupting from her throat, she was at peace like this, and she liked it. Her denmates in the nursery were much easier to deal with, seeing as there wasn't as many cats as there were in the warriors den.

She however looked up from the meal as she heard Vixenbriar mewl, and looking at the older queen, she listened to what she had to say. The blue-grey queen looked at the two others, before looking back to the tabby. "If the others don't want to go along, I can. Are you alright?" she question the older cat. With three of the four queens being so close to having their kittens, it made her wonder who would kit first...maybe, whatever was wrong, had something to do with Vixenbriar's unborn litter? If so, Rainstep hoped it wasn't anything terrible...although with being this far along, she supposed that they only thing that could go wrong would be to kit right now.

W E A S E L P A W
    >> tom • eight moons • apprentice • mentor;; silverstorm • no crush/mate • tags;; silverstorm, swiftflame, foxpaw
    The messy tabby tom couldn't help but purr at the words of his mentor, allowing her to flatten down one bit of his fur. However, once the deputy announed patrols, he was rather disappointed...he wanted to go with them, too. She was taking some of the most experienced warriors, too, including his own brother. Weaselpaw, while excited at the concept of learning something new, did go to complain before Swiftflame butted in and stopped the young apprentice. Listening to his brother, he paused for a moment before nodding. "I guess I'll stay...but I'll make sure the queens have even softer nests! And I'll make sure Robinfrost is satisfied to!" the tom mewed, seeming getting all excited again as he gazed at his mentor. "And I can't wait until you teach me whatever this new thing is!" he purred, before padding off to find the cat Swiftflame had told him to, Foxpaw.

Spotting the older apprentice, he bounded over, tail lashing behind him as he paused in front of his denmate. "Hey Foxpaw! I need to stay back at camp, and since Swiftflame has to go on a patrol, he wanted you to stay behind with me and take care of a few things - he said he'll take you training as soon as he gets back, though." Weaselpaw purred happily, before he went to tell the tom what they needed to do. "Silverstorm said that the queens need new bedding, and that we should check the elders for ticks. Maybe we can even get a story out of them once they're done?"

R O B I N F R O S T
    >> she-cat • one-hundred and twenty moons • elder • no crush/mate • tags;; spiderpaw, open
    The she-cat smiled as she listened to the smaller cat, taking a bite of the prey once it was her turn. It did make the older cat feel more satisfied, and as the apprentice said she would love to hear a story later on in the day, she swished her tail happily. She was glad, as any company other than the other two elders was much better and more relaxing for the calico. The elder was listening to Silverstorm herself, and looking to the apprentice as the said she'd bring a juicy mouse for her, before saying she should go. Robinfrost nodded, and gave another purr. "Good luck hunting then, Spiderpaw." she called after the young cat, smiling. "Perhaps you'll even have a story to tell me for once, when you get back." and she went to finish the vole, watching the cats get into their grounds...ah, she missed being busy, and having nothing other than the well-being of the clan to think of.

Once done, the elder got to her paws to dispose of the remains before returning to her spot in front of the elders den, going to lick at her side a few times...maybe the kits would come visit today, so she could tell them a story while she waited. Or perhaps she could go to the nursery and offer to take them off Yellowriver's paws, so that the she-cat and her demates could have some peace.
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

cloudwatcher (1) | driftpaw (1) | softpaw (1)

Postby crash the mode » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:39 pm

cloudwatcher
─────────── coldclan warrior ───────────
where warriors' den, camp | with crowwing, spiderpaw (ment.)

indent"Cloudwatcher? Are you in here?"

indentFrom a pile of tabby fur appeared the head of the warrior in question, his eyes blinking until they'd adjusted to the feeling of openness and until they landed on the other. "Crowwing." He said, in answer to his question. He wasted little time getting out of his nest, though it was obvious by the way his bristling tail dragged and the way his paws tapped restlessly that he wasn't quite awake, and he approached the entrance to the den. "Did I miss something?" Well, of course he did-- Crowwing was here, wasn't he? -- but he was hoping the other warrior might shed some light on just what it had been.

indentBefore Crowwing could say anything, Cloudwatcher pushed past him and out into the sun. The rest of the camp was in full swing, and he wondered just how he'd managed to sleep in so late. Cats wanting some time without me around, probably. He snickered, and took a seat outside of the den. His apprentice, Spiderpaw, emerged from the elders' den shortly after, and he shook his head in a knowing fashion. The young molly enjoyed the company of the elders much more than he had when he was an apprentice, even if most of his time with them was spent pulling ticks from their fur or changing their bedding. Cloudwatcher turned to give Crowwing another look over his shoulder, "Am I needed somewhere in particular?"

driftpaw
─────────── coldclan apprentice ───────────
where apprentices' den, camp | with softpaw, cindermist, silverstorm (ment.), mistypaw (ment.)

indentDriftpaw woke with a gust of cold air, the chill that cut through her thick fur and laced itself into her flank until she couldn't pretend to ignore it any longer. She jumped to her feet without the pretense of a stretch or a yawn, all of her tiredness having left her the second she felt the wind's icy claws. A stifled hiss left her maw, but Driftpaw was too conscious of the sleeping apprentices around herself to raise her voice or spit. She turned her small frame to examine the den wall behind her, quickly finding the offending tear where branches had broken free in the night and the leaves danced with whatever willy-nilly breeze decided to come her way. She didn't watch her step, and forgot all about keeping the noise down, when she approached the wall and began to try to thrash the branches back into place. The bush she tore at shook violently nearest the epicenter of her attempt and its rattling disturbed a handful of other apprentices. Her brother lifted his head though she didn't turn to see it.

indentAfter a few more shakes and some sticky jaws later Driftpaw was satisfied with her arrangement of the branches. The wind that had come through over her nest wouldn't bother her again-- it had better not bother her again --and with a look of proud triumph on her face Driftpaw sauntered out of the apprentices' den. Softpaw sat by the entrance, his ears flattened against the wind. His shorter fur didn't protect them as readily as her own.

indentDriftpaw didn't offer her brother a greeting, choosing instead to pace out into the center of camp and make her presence known. Her brother might have been boring, but there was no reason she had to be, too. Cindermist was sitting with Raccoontail outside of the warriors' den, and Driftpaw started towards her. They met half-way, Cindermist joining Silverstorm for a meeting. Driftpaw pressed her flank up against that of her mentor and waited impatiently for their names to be called, her paws shifting snow before her until it was revealed she would be on the border patrol. Only one other apprentice would be on the dawn patrol, and Driftpaw couldn't help but be excited-- an exclusive role, then. She and Mistypaw would be training, catching rogues, protecting the clan. All of the other apprentices would be missing out, for sure. More waiting was in store, first, though, as her mentor parted with the group to speak with her brother again. Driftpaw was glad that she and Softpaw weren't joined at the hip like that.

softpaw
where apprentices' den, camp | with driftpaw, crowwing (ment.), spiderpaw

indentA familiar rattle roused Softpaw from his sleep, and he lifted his head slowly from where it rested on his paws. He sought out the source of the noise with owlish, tired eyes, finding at last that a white ball of unkempt fur was tugging at the branch system protecting the den from the elements. It wasn't an uncommon occurrence that Softpaw would wake to find his sister doing something she rather shouldn't be doing, but far be it for him to intervene. The sunlight, however muted, streamed through cracks in the ceiling and turned his thoughts to his duties. He had few of them-- younger apprentices got all of the fun busywork --but Softpaw had no doubt that Crowwing had something in store for his training that day. Without waiting for or greeting Driftpaw, who seemed absorbed in her activities, Softpaw rose from his nest and padded out of the den. The chill air stopped him almost short, his shorter fur meant the chill would bite just that much more and the snow around his legs meant the effect was immediate. Softpaw settled just outside the den, brushing a dusting of snow off of the ground with his tail before curling it around his paws and squinting out over the camp.

indentThe camp had been stirring, it seemed, for some time, cats up and about outside of their dens and others already taking up their duties. He watched Silverstorm address a group of gathered warriors, as well as her own apprentice, and watched as his mentor, Crowwing, turned to the warriors' den to collect what Softpaw could assume was the other half of his patrol. Softpaw hadn't heard any words spoken during the exchange, but knew that if his mentor was going out, so was he. Softpaw took to his feet without waiting for Crowwing to come collect him, instead crossing the camp to the group. They were dispersing, heading in the directions of their duties, but Silverstorm and Droppedjaw were still speaking. If the patrol was to reconvene, he supposed this would be the place.

indentSpiderpaw came towards the camp entrance from another direction shortly after. Softpaw asked curiously, "I just saw my mentor rush off somewhere. Do you know what we're doing?"

OoC: this thread got going real quick omg...
crash the mode

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bellaanddexter2 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:41 pm

SILVERSTORM
Gender: She-Cat • Age: Thirty-six moons • Rank: Deputy • Mate/Crush: none • Apprentice: Weaselpaw • Tags: Droppedjaw, Swiftflame, Raccoontail, Badgerfoot •

The deputy grinned at Weaselpaw in approval, slightly amused by his pledge of softer nests for the queens.
Silverstorm nodded her head to Raccoontail as he came over to join her. Something about the tom gave her an odd feeling, but she brushed her instincts aside. She knew as well as any cat how it felt to lose someone precious to you, so in that sense she deemed his strange energy as nothing more than grief.
Swiftflame was already here as well, and she was pleased that most of her patrol had already gathered. She kept her eyes sharp, looking for Badgerfoot amongst the cats.
Her thoughts were interrupted as Droppedjaw running up to her. She looked at him with slight annoyance, until he came closer and she noticed the slight fear in his eye. Her head told her to scold him, but he'd look like he'd just seen a ghost, so she blew a sigh of air instead and addressed him warmly, "Droppedjaw, I was wondering where you were. I've already sorted out patrols for the day, but if you wish you are welcome to join whomever you'd like," she said. Then, leaning in closer she suggested, "Or, if you're not feeling well, you may stay in camp today if you need. See Spiritstep even. I'll leave that up to you."
Silverstorm nodded at the young tom, and with that, moved to sit with Raccoontail and Swiftflame, awaiting now only Badgerfoot.

WOLFHEART
Gender: She-Cat • Age: Thirty-five moons • Rank: Warrior • Mate/Crush: none • Apprentice: none • Tags: Cindermist, Badgerfoot •

Wolfheart sat with Cindermist, also awaiting the rest of her group. The damp air blew through her long fur, and although her fur prevented some of the cold, she couldn't help but shiver. "We're really lucky right now," she said to Cindermist, "To have so many kits on the way. The clan will grow stronger quickly. Such a good time as well, this greenleaf has been good to us."
As she waited for Cindermist's response, Wolfheart noticed that Badgerfoot had come out from seeing the queens. She found the tom on her mind more than she'd perhaps thought, and she couldn't help wonder what he had been doing. But no, of course she wasn't jealous. He's so full of himself, that tom. Flirts with every she-cat in camp, except me.... not that it matters, I'd never go for him anyway...

HAZELFALL
Gender: Tom • Age: Fourteen moons • Rank: Warrior • Crush: Tinysong • Apprentice: none • Tags: Tinysong •

"Unfair, unfair!" Hazelfall called as Tinysong began to leave camp at a faster than quick pace. But not as unfair as this!
He grinned slyly, and darted past her, tearing up the ground as fast as he could, because he knew she'd be close behind him; she always was. And he knew Tinysong wasn't about to lose, especially to him. Despite his feelings for the black and white she-cat,
they had trained together since they had first been apprenticed, and there was a strong, albeit friendly, competitiveness between them, and Hazelfall loved it. He felt evenly matched with her; when he ran, she ran, and vice versa. Perhaps that was what drew him to her in the first place, but for now, all Hazelfall could think of was the wind in his fur and adrenaline in his veins knowing Tinysong was right behind him.
bellaanddexter2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eff » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:24 am

𝚋𝚊𝚍𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚘𝚘𝚝

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx• tom // warrior // tags; wolfheart (ment.) // location; waiting for patrol // ooc; sorry. didn't want to reply last night as was on mb.

Badgerfoot grimaced at the thought of a boarder patrol; it definitely was not his favourite tasks to do for the clan. Yet, as he glanced around the fellow clan members, he caught Wolfhearts gaze upon him. Out of sudden reflex, he grinned at her, clearly succeeding in his flirtatious ways. He couldn't really help it from the years of training himself to be confident and flirtatious, yet he knew by doing so he was without a doubt seen as full of himself.

The mischievous glint within his eyes was enough to tell that for a brief second she caught his attention, but he refused to continue to look at her. He didn't want her to think anything off it. He didn't want to commit when he knew he wasn't himself. If he ever did fall in love, would the she even know who we was, or how he truly felt?

He trudged past her boldly, yet when he got a few feat away, his smile dropped. It was a tendency of his, and if anyone took notice of him, were bound to see his act. He sat down, facing the other way, slowly, but surely, grooming his paw. He did not want to continue flirting, but he did not want to be seen as weak or shy. He knew what he had to do - what his father had taught him to do since his mothers death.

To many of the cats, he has always been a flirt. Flirting as an apprentice, developing relationships quickly as a kit. But it was never how he truly felt, even if the flirtatious ways were now enforced onto him so much, he couldn't decipher whether he enjoyed it or hated it. He didn't want to hurt the she-cats by flirting with them all at once; he wanted one which he could flirt with all he wanted.

𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚢𝚙𝚊𝚠

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx• she // apprentice // tags; raggedheart // location; outside apprentice den // ooc; n/a

To the odd occasion, an apprentice would slip out and bless her a good morning, however other than that, no one stayed to chat. She was used to it. She never had much to say, and so many cats saw her as a mute. Replying to many general questions with a shrug or a nod didn't do her any favours within this subject anyway.

Mistypaw had by this point considered just going back inside the den to rest some more, despite being not tired in the slightest. It would hopefully pass time. Although, just as the thought of resting was confirmed within her mind, Raggedheart showed up. As much as she wanted to avoid training, she knew she was obligated to.

She would have to fight as a warrior, which was without a doubt worse, seeing as it isn't a planned fight and you could definitely die. If anything, she should be savouring her time as an apprentice; being safe and not having to worry about her future. Mistypaw knew she had to stay positive towards training and maintain a healthy attitude. At his words, her 'healthy attitude' dropped.

"Fighting? Why fighting? I already know most of the skills-- please, Raggedheart! I hate fighting." she complained, grumbling as she stood and gave a gentle stretch. It wasn't that she was bad at fighting; her knowledge and strategic mind helped her. But her size dramatically decreased her chance on winning a fight, and she knew very well of that. By her current age, she had stopped growing mostly, and she was still the size of a much younger apprentice. Her dense pelt made her look bigger than what she truly was, yet, if you got into a fight with her, you'd know it was no protection. It was more cushioning for bedding than protection.

She stared down at the ground. She hated her size more than anything. What warrior could she be if she could barely survive a scrap with another apprentice? Being the oldest and one of the smallest didn't help her ego at all. And she knew there was nothing Raggedheart could do to help her with this.

eff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlexBlackIsabelle » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:58 pm

Raccontail
Male | 34 | Warrior | Crush | App | Tags; Silverstrom, patrol

Raccontail glanced at Silverstorm. A silver cat with more mystery then he could have in one paw. No one knows her past and probably never will. He narrowed his eyes and quickly looked away. He must'nt let anyone know he had something to hide. Let other cats pity him for his loss. Let them think of him as a weak cat with nothing more to be remembered by as an emotional cat. Raccontail glared at the ground and clawed deep into the snow until he felt the ground beneath. His anger slightly showed in his deep voice. "Where is," as fast as his tempered showed, it disappeared into gentle, emotionless manners, "Where is Badgerfoot?" Waiting for a response to his obvious answer, Raccontail looked back at Cindermist. Though he never told anyone this, he treasured his sister. As the last loving kin he has living. He would deeply be destroyed if anything ever happened to her. He'd probably murder anyone who stood in his way, until he, himself, got killed. A flash of emotion sparked in his green eyes. An emotion of love and the thoughts of murder. It had been awhile since these two things met. Last time, it was moons ago.

Raccontail shook his barely hairy head. Now was the time to let out all his anger. Maybe later tonight,
he could, like most night, ask for forgiveness from his only loving parent. His eyes gazed back at his own patrol, his now duller eyes focused on his duties.

Cindermist
Female | 34 | Warrior | Crush | App; Driftpaw | Tags; Wolfheart, Driftpaw | Mentions; Raggedheart, Mistypaw

Cindermist twitched her whiskers. The mention of kits always gave her a heartwarming feeling in her chest. As a cat who is quickly getting older, she sees the path of her having kits getting smaller. With a joyful sigh, she responded, "Of course, starclan has granted us with many good things." She always thanked starclan for keeping this clan thriving and happy. For she one day wishes to have kits of her own, with the careful eye of her parents from Starclan. CIndermist looked at Wolfheart and Driftpaw, "Have anyone of you seen Raggedheart or Mistypaw?" Her hazel eyes traveled towards her own apprentice Driftpaw when she mentioned Mistypaw, as she would most likely see her in the apprentice's den before leaving.
AlexBlackIsabelle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf ;; » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:26 pm

S W I F T F L A M E
    >> tom • thirty-seven moons • warrior • apprentice;; foxpaw • no crush/mate • tags;; patrol, droppedjaw
    The tom quietly watched as Silverstorm conversed with Droppedjaw, another young warrior. Swiftflame had to admit, that with a cat like the fluffy young tom, he was surprised to see him up and about. Of course, the jaw that the other warrior had did make him unique, Swiftflame had to give him credit for not just becoming an elder, and continuing to become a warrior despite the disadvantage. He looked to Raccoontail as the other asked where Badgerfoot was, and taking a quick look around, he saw him sitting a bit away. "He's right there." he meowed, and upon studying the cats behaviour closely, he'd seen the warrior had interacted with Wolfheart, another warrior. Although he hadn't been able to see if it was much, he glanced back at their deputy before calling over to the younger warrior. Although it seemed that the patrol the other she-cat was on would be heading out soon, too.

"Badgerfoot, you ready to go?" the ginger and white tabby assumed that they were all ready to head off - they just had to wait for Silverstorm to lead the way. The tom also had to admit that Silverstorm was doing a better job at this deputy stuff than he'd expect, seeing as she had only joined the clan a few moons ago. But at the same time he did feel a bit uneasy - when she had joined, no cat had known about her previous life, as far as he knew she hadn't told anyone.

T I N Y S O N G
    >> she-cat • fifteen moons • warrior • no apprentice • no crush/mate • tags;; hazelfall
    Tinysong lashed her tail in a playful manner as the tom darted past her. "Hah, two can play at that game!" she purred, rushing at the tom faster than she had before. Just you wait Hazelfall. the young she-cat thought to herself with a purr, pushing herself to catch up to him, stride for stride. The two were evenly matched, mainly due to their close age and the fact that they were small cats built more so for speed. She watched the white and grey tom, before attempting to stretch a paw as they ran and playfully trip him up. It was likely that due to their friendly little competition, that the prey around camp had heard them running through, and had gone for cover. But Tinysong was sure no one would mind all too much if they went a little further away from camp.

After all, its not like a little race hurt anybody. If anything, it would help the two cats stretch their muscles a little before getting down to actually hunting, it would prepare them and warm their bodies up to fight against the cold winds.
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lysistraticmuse » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:22 pm

ᏙᏆXᎬNᏴᎡᏆᎪᎡ

♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡
tags;; Rainstep, Queens|rank;; queen| mood;; pained, confused, worried| age;; 37 Moons| romance;; eye for crowwing| location;; nursery|word count;;

Another sharp pain went through her form as Rainstep began to speak, her words slightly muddled by a ringing noise in her audits. Sighing, she looked down at her belly, pressing a paw gently to the hardened surface. "It's been getting harder to walk thanks to these rowdy anklebiters, so it's probably nothing major. Maybe they're just ready to come say hello and kick my stomach from the outside," the queen huffed, rising to her shaky legs. Excitement began to bubble in her stomach at the thought; perhaps she would be a mother sooner than she thought.

Feeling a little dizzier, she leaned against the blue cat slightly, careful not to put too much weight on the other pregnant fae. Grumbling, she ran a paw over her face, whiskers twitching slightly in embarrassment. "But, better be safe than sorry. I'm ready when you are Rain."

ᎠᎡᎾᏢᏢᎬᎠᏓᎪᏔ

♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡
tags;; Silverstorm, Hazelfall, Tinysong|rank;; warrior | mood;; spooked | age;; 19 Moons| romance;; open| location;; camp|word count;;

His eyes clouded slightly with guilt as hers seemed to soften; his nightmare must be showing physically. At her suggestion to stay in camp, he opened his crooked mouth slightly before shutting it, nodding to her respectfully. "Thank you Silverstorm, I appreciate your guidance. I think I'll try and catch up with Tinysong, I saw her tail whipping out of camp. I'll stay close just in case," Droppedjaw mewed, watching her leave to gather along what seemed to be her patrol. Sighing once more,
      he flexed out his paws before padding into the direction of the molted warrior. The two had been apprentices together, and even became warriors about the same time. Dee admired the equally bright fae, and her company was quite welcome. In the distance he heard the soft running noises against the snow covered floor, ears twitching in response. He'd have to put his legs to good use to catch up, even if they hadn't gone too far.

A silver tinged tail flicked behind him as he cantered through the snow, speed reaching about the normal range, though his movements were a lot more jagged. Puffs of air escaped his tradmark feature, and he thought about what he could do later in the evening as he surveyed the beautiful landscape around him. Towering pines lined the sky, their needles falling like snowflakes with gang-green against the untainted floor of snowbanks and dried grass. How lucky was he to live in such a magnificent place in nature? Catching a whiff of the moving bodies in the cool air, he sped up once again, becoming delighted as he caught sight of the two younger warriors. Fur flew at his gallops, and he tried to catch up with the two, not thinking much about the slight racket he made with his heavy form. "Guys, wait up," he barked, voice husky with effort.
lysistraticmuse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[3] -- crowwing & spiderpaw

Postby malesys. » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:45 pm

CROWWING
      .warrior | tom | thirty-eight moons | camp entrance | apprentice softpaw | tagged cloudwatcher, spiderpaw, softpaw

xxPurring in amusement, Crowwing watched as Cloudwatcher took several moments crossing the den to greet him. The tabby moved a bit so the other tom could pass him and exit the den, and Crowwing followed suit. Padding back into the sunlight, Crowwing stopped next to Cloudwater, bristling his fur a moment to protect himself against a small gust of wind. "Sleeping in, huh?" he commented, letting out a small huff of laughter. He followed Cloudwatcher's gaze and ended up surveying his daughter as she left the elders and made her way toward the entrance of the camp. He gently brushed Cloudwatcher's side with his tail before responding to the tom's question.

xx"Silverstorm organized patrols before you woke," he replied, turning and taking a few steps toward the camp's entrance. "She wanted us to go hunting with Softpaw and Spiderpaw. I was thinking we could hunt near the river, see if we can't catch some fish if that's alright with you?" Crowwing flicked his tail after the question and, without waiting for the other tom, began stalking toward the two apprentices at a slow gait. He wasn't in too much of a hurry; they had all morning to catch prey. Crowwing glanced toward the nursery on his way and squinted, noticing a bit of movement inside, but didn't slow his pace. Maybe I'll pay the queens a visit when we return. They would begin kitting soon and would need to keep their energy up; maybe he could share some prey with them later in the day.

xxShaking the queens from his thoughts, Crowwing raised his head and soon closed the gap between him and the apprentices. Upon reaching them, he gave Spiderpaw a brisk lick on her head to her protest and nodded toward his own apprentice, Softpaw. "Finally got Cloudwatcher awake," he purred, glancing behind to make eye contact with the tabby. "Are you both ready to head out?"

SPIDERPAW
      .apprentice | she-cat | ten moons | camp entrance | mentor cloudwatcher | tagged softpaw, crowwing, cloudwatcher

xxRinging her paw around her ear several times, Spiderpaw eyed her father as he entered the warriors' den and followed her mentor out shortly after. She couldn't quite pick up what they were saying, and Spiderpaw curled her thin tail around her paws, tail tip twitching in impatience. They were sure taking their time, huh? She shifted her paws when the frost beneath her feet became too much for her to bear. Letting out a huff of breath, she watched as the visible section of air in front of her dissipated before she turned her attention to the older white apprentice. Spiderpaw refrained from responding and, instead, she looked Softpaw over, analyzing him.

xx"Hunting," she finally replied, and took a breath to continue before the other apprentice could speak. "You're lucky you have a white coat - it helps you blend in, right? It must be helpful for hunting when there's more snow on the ground." Spiderpaw finally blinked, tearing her eyes off of Softpaw and choosing to look downward instead. Suddenly, she felt a rough tongue flatten the fur on her head, and Spiderpaw sputtered out a "Hey!" as she felt her face heat up. Looking up, she scoffed when she saw Crowwing standing over her; she swore her father was always out to embarrass her in front of the other apprentices.

xxWhen Crowwing asked if they were ready, Spiderpaw just nodded in response. She stood to her full height and swished her tail behind her several times in a bit of annoyance. Hunting wasn't her favorite activity; she always messed up somewhere. She could never quite get the hunting crouches right, or the prey would somehow see her coming before she was ready to pounce. It was a nuisance really, but she did promise Robinfrost a mouse, and she just couldn't disappoint the best story-teller in the clan! Spiderpaw then began lashing her tail more in determination rather than irritation and, blinking her amber eyes from her father to her mentor, Spiderpaw asked, "Where are we going today?"

ooc; i'm going to wait for destinystwilight before i reply with mintpaw <3
malesys.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

cloudwatcher (2) | driftpaw (2) | softpaw (2)

Postby crash the mode » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:12 pm

cloudwatcher
─────────── coldclan warrior ───────────
where camp | with crowwing, spiderpaw, softpaw

indentCloudwatcher almost had a mind to tell Crowwing that his cheek was unnecessary on a hunting patrol, but before he could mention it the other was already walking away. Cloudwatcher stood hastily and followed, watching the interactions of their two apprentices before the warriors could interrupt them. At least they seemed to be getting along-- there was nothing worse than two apprentices on patrol together who couldn't stand each-other. The last time he and Cindermist had been on a border patrol together, the siblings were insufferable. Crowwing made his presence known to his daughter by being an embarrassing father, and Cloudwatcher had to bite back a chuckle at her reaction.

indent "Good morning, Spiderpaw. I hope you slept well." Please don't mention how well I must have slept. "Crowwing says we're taking you to the river. Expect to get your paws wet, but you can hunt whatever you happen to scent in the area, as well." Almost as a belated response to Crowwing's ask-and-go tactic from before, instead of answering his question Cloudwatcher simply motioned for Spiderpaw to follow him out of camp. He joked,"I taught you how to swim, right?"

driftpaw
where camp | with cindermist, wolfheart, raggedheart, mistypaw

indentThe patrols really were taking their sweet time to sort themselves out. Driftpaw settled while she waited, trying not for the first time to appear more mature than she was. Nothing could convince her that she wasn't already, but an outsider could see the way here eyes still darted from clanmate to clanmate in search of something to do or something to comment on. Cindermist never scolded her for commenting, even if she did gently try to persuade Driftpaw that it wasn't very polite. She was eleven moons, now, and she knew that she wasn't polite without being told. How many good warriors were perfectly polite, anyway?

indentHer thoughts were interrupted by Cindermist's question. Driftpaw's ear flicked thoughtfully as she scanned the camp a second time, more closely. Her tail swept across the snow and flew up behind her back, excited when she answered, "Mistypaw is over there with Raggedheart!" The white apprentice pointed with her nose to the apprentices' den where the pair were speaking. They were too far away to be heard, but it'd better be good to keep the rest of the patrol waiting this long.

softpaw
where camp, forest | with spiderpaw, crowwing, cloudwatcher

indentHe almost wondered why she was looking at him like that, before she answered his question. A sigh passed his lips though it was nigh inaudible. "I blend in with the snow, but I like to think the rest of my skills contribute more to my hunting." He was referring to his light pawsteps-- it annoyed Driftpaw to no end (because she was loud as a badger) but he liked to consider it his greatest skill. He could sneak with the best of them, and if he was going to brag he might as well start early. And at the expense of Spiderpaw, who wasn't as quiet. Crowwing's intervention kept her from offering any form of defense-- if she was going to defend herself--and Softpaw blinked up at his mentor without comment or greeting. The following exchange of questions and answers also passed without his input, and when the patrol left camp Softpaw fell into step with his mentor just as quietly.

indent"Is it impatient of me to ask if there's some kind of short-cut?" He asked. The walk from the camp to the river wasn't terribly long, but the cold was prickling his paws and legs and he would rather not walk very far at all. Considering how cold he was already, Softpaw dreaded wading into the river to fish. Cloudwatcher had said they could hunt other prey as well, but the idea was to fish and he couldn't just sit out. Prey would probably be running more frequently in the river than on its bank. Oh well, He could at least wish to get it over with quickly.
crash the mode

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me