(( ❝ ♕. ── ROYALS // a wolf roleplay [open].

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

[♕] ─ ❝ after tournaments?

sanctus + sanctum drama.
33%
natural disaster.
67%
time skip [ please specify if you choose this ].
No votes
drama between characters [ whether it be love/enemies/etc ].
No votes
other [ i’m bad at coming up with this oof ].
No votes

Total votes : 9

(( ❝ ♕. ── ROYALS // a wolf roleplay [open].

Postby galaxial » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:57 am

AND WE'LL NEVER BE
      the whole thread is a WIP! there will be no fancy coding until i get back from my vacation. ;v;

sickness has ravaged the lands of aesus after a severe drought struck. prey died off due to the harsh conditions, causing a terrible famine. water sources dried up, and raging fires left land charred, useless and destroyed. for the wolves of aesus, havoc is spreading. great packs fell. bloodlines of wolves were corrupted and killed off. among the ashes and dust, two packs have risen once more - sanctum and sanctus, rebuilding a legacy wolves behind them have left behind. however, tensions are high. with winter just around the corner, a deadly sickness has developed, attacking the already weak group of wolves. to add onto this, the two great packs are on the brink of war. lone wolves will be forced upon new struggles and will either have to adapt or perish. stakes are higher than before.

survival of the fittest is what will save us all.

Last edited by galaxial on Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:19 pm, edited 7 times in total.
          galaxial

My pets
          My items
          My wishlist
          My gallery
          My scenes
          My dressups
          Trade with me

(( ❝ ♕. ── ROYALS // the rules.

Postby galaxial » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:12 am

1. all tess and CS rules apply! if you are unsure of the rules, please take your time to review them. this does include fading to black or time-skipping when scenes get gruesome or suggestive. this roleplay is very survival orientated, and while things can get bloody, please gloss over the major details, as it is against the rules.

2. since this is placed under the 'advanced/semi-lit & lit' thread, there are literacy requirements. please use proper grammar, punctuation and spelling while roleplaying. there is a minimum of 100 words per post. if you are low on muse, please let me [ galaxial ] know, and i'll excuse you from the rule. however, if this is always the case, the rule will be reinforced once more.

anatomy terms such as 'fae' in substitute of 'female', or 'audits/auditories', etc. should not be used. while wide word choice definitely adds depth to your paragraphs, please understand the full meaning of a word before using it it a post. these terms normally don't mean what you assume they are! always make sure your sources are credible, and double check with a dictionary.

3. since this roleplay is heavily dominance-orientated, spats will occur. god-modding or power-play is not tolerated and can earn you a strike. please be realistic. i will frequently moderate any small spats, spars or challenges and let you know if you are doing any of the following.

4. adding onto rule number three, realism and depth are key. your characters should have flaws, unique traits and match the realistic aspect of this roleplay! deformities, genetic mutations, etc. are 100% fine. just please know where the line stands. please ask if you have any questions regarding this, please PM me or ask on the thread! while pretty forms are very appreciated, depth to your characters should take priority! your character should have reasons why they came upon sanctum/sanctus after the sickness struck. history for your characters is required!

5. while fights can lead up to tension, large plot twists should be with my consent first. i'm very open to plot ideas/changes, so don't be afraid to PM me! small events do not need my consent, though if it branches out to something bigger, please let me know.

6. while i support the LGBTQ+ community fully, please keep characters straight for realistic aspects. any bashing on the community will result in a kick. it is fine if you don't agree with what someone stands for; just please keep your comments to yourself and have common respect.

7. this is a safe space. adding on to rule number six, please support everyone's beliefs IC and OOC. bullying or harassment will not be tolerated! i want everyone to feel comfortable. respect your mods, owner and other fellow roleplayers. IC and OOC should not interfere with each-other. if you have beef with someone OOC, please keep it away from roleplay.

8. you must have at least one male character. there have been problems in the past with balance of gender. this rule will change if the genders become unbalanced once more, or we have a sufficient amount of both gender. you are allowed a maximum of four characters. please post all forms on the 'discussion and forms' thread; the main/roleplay thread is for roleplay only, and if you'd like to mark, please use the bookmark function or mark on the discussion thread.

9. please do not kill off someone's character without their knowing consent!

10. ranks for the roleplay are not determined by poll or first-come-first-serve. they are decided IC, and thus, are earned either by promotion of your matriarch/patriarch [alphas], via challenging a higher tier's rank [earning rank via spar; winner obtains rank, loser either is demoted or kept in their initial rank], or by challenges your matriarch/patriarch give you. hence, the only high-tier rank you may initially join as is the medicus [medic]. every wolf starts as a custos [scout], and are expected to work their way up the ranks. you may challenge your matriarch/patriarch [alphas] for their rank. losing will result in demotion to nefas [omega]; if you win, you assume the alpha position and the current matriarch/patriarch [alphas] will be demoted to nefas [omega].

11. please do not be your own crush or mate! i want to encourage everyone to build more relations with others, both IC and OOC. you can join with a crush, i just don't allow instant-mates unless you have a sufficient amount of backstory/history between them. ask me first!

12. please complete forms within 48 hours of posting them.

13. please disable signatures on both threads!

Last edited by galaxial on Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:43 pm, edited 11 times in total.
                  galaxial

My pets
                  My items
                  My wishlist
                  My gallery
                  My scenes
                  My dressups
                  Trade with me

(( ❝ ♕. ── ROYALS // the ranks.

Postby galaxial » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:13 am

x

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
                  ─ ──────── ── ─ ────────────────────────────────────── ── ─ ──────

high tier rankings ─ ;;

patriarch & matriarch [alpha] // [2] -- your leaders of the pack, the upholders of law, and wielders of power, your patriarch/matriarch pair are a force to be reckoned with. their word is law, and they are the glue to your tight-knit groups. submission/respect is required in their presence, and the more dominant of the two is not determined by gender, but rather by seniority. they make big decisions for the pack, and occasionally confide in others for assistance. these wolves work well in harmony to each-other. traditionally, the patriarch & matriarch are mated; however, they do not have to be. members who have sparred their way up the ranks, have earned it from the current patriarch/matriarch themselves, or are simply trusted kin are all applicable. while the alpha rank can be challenged by other wolves [ you must at least be a praelia [fighter] in order to challenge high-tier rankings ], it is an uncommon gesture due to abrupt changes in pack life. the whole pack may choose to overthrow the patriarch/matriarch[s].

only able to be obtained by spar/challenge or promotion. must at least be a praelia [fighter] to challenge.

vicarium [beta] // [2] -- second-in-command, the two vicarium watch the pack when the patriarch/matriarch cannot. with similar power to the alphas, they are only submissive to their patriarch/matriarch[s], and demand respect from the rest of the pack. the vicarium pair must be of opposite genders, and both carry the same amount of power despite seniority. the alpha[s] often confide in their beta[s], and they both carry a deep trust towards each-other. communication is key. they often train elites and give them advice. they monitor all patrols or sparring sessions scheduled by the elites, and often are run by problems or conflict in the pack before taking the situation to the patriarch/matriarch if serious enough. they are often the wolves alongside the alphas who help promote wolves or monitor challenges for ranks.

only able to be obtained by spar/challenge or promotion. must at least be a praelia [fighter] to challenge.

medicus [medic] // [1] -- the medicus is a wolf skilled in the art of healing and herbs. knowledgeable, usually gentle, and wise, their main role is to fight the oncoming sickness and find a cure. apart from that, while others train, scout, hunt and spar, they spend their time finding new herbs, healing the injured/sick or getting more herbs for their stores. they will normally take in an iuventa [pup] to be their apprentice, and pass down their skills along to them. during battle or war, they commonly seek shelter in a hidden place and are brought sick or injured to heal; they are never seen on the battlefield, but possess the knowledge of basic fighting skills.

able to initially join as; cannot be challenged whatsoever.

middle tier rankings ─ ;;

elites // [3] -- the most skilled in each of their sections, the elites have been hand-selected by talent and loyalty to the pack. there are three elites, one for each section; the praelia [fighter] elite, venandi [hunter] elite, and the custos [scout] elite. closely watched and trained upon by the beta[s], they are what keep the three groups together. the praelia [fighter] elite is in charge of overseeing any sparring sessions for practice, and often give mentors to young pups old enough to begin training. when a wolf desires to prove their worth via challenging another wolf, the spar must be run by the praelia [fighter] elite first before being taken to the patriarch/matriarch [alpha] for approval. the venandi [hunter] elite organizes hunting patrols, often joining along themselves to help feed the packs. they make sure that each hunting party at least has one praelia [fighter] present in each patrol, and wear their title with pride. the custos [scout] elite organizes border patrols, fending off nearby outsiders and lone wolves to keep their pack safe. they report any unusual scents to their section elite and re-mark the borders with their scent. one praelia [fighter] must be present in each border patrol. normally elites advance to high-tier rankings via promotion once proving their worth. the three wolves work closely together to maintain balance and harmony.

only able to be obtained by promotion.

praelia [fighters] // [∞] -- the protectors of the pack, praelia are ready to lay down their lives in the heat of battle for the sake of their pack. sharp and seasoned warriors, they have shown their loyalty and dedication during the fight for survival and dominance, wearing the title with pride. following orders from their elite, and occasionally the vicarium [beta] or patriarch & matriarch [alpha], they often are the first to lead the attack should any spats or battles occur. they most often spend their days sparring with other wolves to keep their skills sharp, and accompany the venandi [hunters] and custos [scouts] along their patrols incase danger should arise. while they are most skilled in fighting, they do occasionally hunt or scout to keep their skills more well-rounded. however, because of their normally muscular, strong build, they normally stick to fighting duties.

obtained by spar/challenge or promotion. must at least be a venandi [hunters] to challenge.

venandi [hunters] // [∞] -- the suppliers of food for the pack, venandi are necessary and very important in order to keep wolves energized and fed. normally lean, thin, swift and able-bodied, with pelts that match the warm earthy tones for camouflage, these wolves possess a stamina that is helpful while hunting. able to move silently, they often are smart, intelligent, and strategic. depending on the amount of wolves in the pack, the amount of venandi with vary. taking orders from the venandi elite themselves, they go on hunting parties daily. the amount of wolves in a group with vary on the prey; for larger game like deer, a large group is required. for smaller game like rabbits, only one or two venandi at most are needed. before heading out to hunt, they must either get their patriarch/matriarch, vicarium [beta] or elite's permission before heading out.

obtained by spar/challenge or promotion.

low tier rankings ─ ;;

custos [scouts] // [∞] -- the starter rank for the wolves of sanctum and sanctus, the rank of custos is a common one. while most wolves choose to advance from this rank, the rank of custos can be kept as a permanent rank. they mainly focus on re-marking the border with their pack's scent, as well as reporting any odd sightings to their matriarch/patriarch. during this period of time, the rank of custos is a flexible one; they will take on smaller duties of the praelia [fighters] and venandi [hunters], occasionally sparring in small groups and hunting. they will also be taught by either the medicus or current patriarch/matriarch about basic herbs and healing. once they have decided what path they wish to take, they will begin working their way up to their desired ranking.

able to initially join as. starter rank for all wolves [excluding pups, nefases, etc.].

iuventa [pups] // [8] -- iuventa are the next generation of wolves to continue on the legacy of sanctum and sanctus. while most pups frequently catch the sickness and die off, some iuventa survive; hence, why they are valued so much. at a young age they are taught of their pack's legacy, and the surrounding packs and wolves. once they have reached half a year old, they advance to training to become a custos [scout]. while the patriarch/matriarch [alphas] can assign mentors to young iuventa, it is more common that the vicarium [beta]/elites assign a mentor to pups. once they are finished their training, they will advance to the rank of custos [scouts] in which they begin making their way up the rankings.

able to initially joined as. advance to a custos [scouts] automatically once finished being trained.

nefas [omega] [3] -- the title of nefas is not one to be proud of. placed at the bottom of the hierarchy, the most common reason is due to wrong-doings. the second most common reason is being defeated by a challenger. the rank is a reminder of the shame and humiliation brought upon the pack, as well as a reminder for where they stand. they often grow thin, weak, and bear many wounds and scars due to the harsh treatment; while nefases do have chances to redeem themselves, the chance is rare. once the patriarch/matriarch believe the nefas has payed for their crimes, they will either resume their initial ranking or revert back to a custos [scout].

x
                  x
                  Last edited by galaxial on Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:59 pm, edited 18 times in total.
                  galaxial

My pets
                  My items
                  My wishlist
                  My gallery
                  My scenes
                  My dressups
                  Trade with me

(( ❝ ♕. ── ROYALS // the sickness.

Postby galaxial » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:14 am

to be coming . . . soon. >:3c

Last edited by galaxial on Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:49 am, edited 4 times in total.
                          galaxial

My pets
                          My items
                          My wishlist
                          My gallery
                          My scenes
                          My dressups
                          Trade with me

(( ❝ ♕. ── ROYALS // sanctum, sanctus, loners.

Postby galaxial » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:14 am

sanctum. valuers of power and intellect, it may surprise you how much a sanctum wolf knows. their life is a conquest to climb up the rankings and serve their pack well. survival is key for sanctum. in every situation, they analyze all the different possibilities and outcomes. they act whenever the benefits outweigh the consequences. with sharp minds like theirs, they often go routes that no other wolf would have thought of. cunning, and somewhat manipulative, they easily pick-and-choose their battles. while perhaps not as battle-adept as sanctus wolves, they still battle with all they're worth, strategically planning each step.

sanctus. valuers of loyalty and trust, it's no wonder that sanctus wolves are so fierce, independent and headstrong, gaining them a natural power that derives from these traits. they do everything with passion. of all the wolves, sanctus wolves carry a natural instinct when it comes to fighting, and can be quite cunning, sly, and intelligent when needed to. though not unreasonable, mercy is a rare gift, one that should be valued when given; these wolves pride on their legacy, patriarch/matriarch, and founder, raine, and will be willing to die in the heat of battle if it means serving their pack. they fight on the battlefield with valor due to their natural sense of hunger for fights, and while they don't jump into irrational battles too often, they aren't afraid to set others straight. they are proud and determined, your anti-heroes in your stories.

Last edited by galaxial on Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:30 am, edited 6 times in total.
                                  galaxial

My pets
                                  My items
                                  My wishlist
                                  My gallery
                                  My scenes
                                  My dressups
                                  Trade with me

(( ❝ ♕. ── ROYALS // sanctum [ rian's pack ] members.

Postby galaxial » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:15 am

x

IGH TIE

alpha pair [patriarch/matriarch] // [1/2];
                                    rian • ♂ • patriarch • three years • laxi
                                    ❝ [url=form]rian decides[/url] • ♀ • matriarch • age • user

beta pair [vicarium] // [0/2];
                                    ❝ [url=form]name[/url] • ♂ • age • user
                                    ❝ [url=form]name[/url] • ♀ • age • user

medic [medicus] // [1/1];
                                    caelum • ♂ • three years • rumioki

IDDLE IER

elites // [0/3];
                                    ❝ [url=form]name[/url] • ♂♀ • praelia elite • age • form • user
                                    ❝ [url=form]name[/url] • ♂♀ • venandi elite • age • form • user
                                    ❝ [url=form]name[/url] • ♂♀ • custos elite • age • form • user

praelia [fighters] // [0/∞];
                                    ❝ [url=form]name[/url] • ♂♀ • age • form • user

vendandi [hunters] // [0/∞];
                                  OW TIE

custos [scouts] // [6/∞];
                                    name • ♂♀ • des. rank; praelia • age • noodle
                                    laelynn • ♀ • four years • misha.
                                    lysenia • ♀ • des. rank: praelia • two years • rumioki
                                    eden • ♀ • four years • chasing_stars
                                    asta • ♀ • des. rank: vicarium • four years • petrichor ;
                                    blood • ♂ • five years • lunacy

iuventa [pups] // [0/8];

nefas [omega] // [0/3];

x
                                  x
                                  Last edited by galaxial on Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:54 am, edited 43 times in total.
                                  galaxial

My pets
                                  My items
                                  My wishlist
                                  My gallery
                                  My scenes
                                  My dressups
                                  Trade with me

(( ❝ ♕. ── ROYALS // sanctus [ raine's pack ] members.

Postby galaxial » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:15 am

x

IGH TIE

alpha pair [patriarch/matriarch] // [1/2];
                                    raine • ♀ • matriarch • three years • form • laxi
                                    ❝ [url=form]raine decides[/url] • ♂ • patriarch • age • form • user

beta pair [vicarium] // [0/2];
                                    ❝ [url=form]name[/url] • ♂ • age • form • user
                                    ❝ [url=form]name[/url] • ♀ • age • form • user

medic [medicus] // [1/1];
                                    muru • ♂ • five years • Destinystwilight

IDDLE IER

elites // [0/3];
                                    ❝ [url=form]name[/url] • ♂♀ • praelia elite • age • form • user
                                    ❝ [url=form]name[/url] • ♂♀ • venandi elite • age • form • user
                                    ❝ [url=form]name[/url] • ♂♀ • custos elite • age • form • user

praelia [fighters] // [0/∞];

vendandi [hunters] // [0/∞];
                                  OW TIE

custos [scouts] // [7/∞];
                                    atticus • ♂ • des. rank; ptriarch. • ab. four years • elaine.
                                    name • ♂♀ • des. rank: vendandi elite • age • noodle
                                    branna • ♀ • des. rank vicarium • three years • chasing_stars
                                    rhaegar • ♂ • des. rank: praelia. • three years • laf
                                    kauri • ♂ • four years • Kenstai
                                    kodiak • ♂ • three years • Kenstai
                                    barak • ♂ • three and a half years • lunacy
                                    xthanus • ♂ • two and a half years • Husky360
                                    franchesca • ♀ • three years • Husky360

iuventa [pups] // [1/8];
                                    nyla • ♀ • 3 years • seriously.

nefas [omega] // [1/3];
                                    silas • ♂ • des. rank: custos • two years • rumioki

x
                                  x
                                  Last edited by galaxial on Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:54 am, edited 28 times in total.
                                  galaxial

My pets
                                  My items
                                  My wishlist
                                  My gallery
                                  My scenes
                                  My dressups
                                  Trade with me

(( ❝ ♕. ── ROYALS // the outsiders.

Postby galaxial » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:16 am

x

outsiders // [3/20];
                                  name • ♂ • lone wolf • age • misha.
                                  keifer • ♂ • lone wolf • six years • chasing_stars
                                  rhaenys • ♀ • lone wolf • three years • laf
                                  ❝ [url=form]name[/url] • ♂♀ • l/r • age • user

x
                                  x
                                  Last edited by galaxial on Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:59 am, edited 3 times in total.
                                  galaxial

My pets
                                  My items
                                  My wishlist
                                  My gallery
                                  My scenes
                                  My dressups
                                  Trade with me

(( ❝ ♕. ── ROYALS // relationships.

Postby galaxial » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:16 am

x

key wrote:
                                    > or < ; one sided crush.
                                    ❥ ; mutual crush.
                                    ; mated.
                                    ; forbidden love.
                                    ▲ ; family.
                                    • ; mentor.
                                      SANCTUM ─ ;

• [siblings] rian ▲ raine.
                                        • [siblings] lysenia ▲ silas.
                                        • [potential] laelynn ❥ rian.
                                        • [potential] asta ❥ rian.

SANCTUS ─ ;

• [siblings] raine ▲ rian.
                                        • [siblings] rhaegar ▲ rhaenys.
                                        • [one-sided/potentially mutual] azazel > raine.
                                        • [two-sided] branna ❥ muru.

x
                                  x
                                  Last edited by galaxial on Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:59 am, edited 5 times in total.
                                  galaxial

My pets
                                  My items
                                  My wishlist
                                  My gallery
                                  My scenes
                                  My dressups
                                  Trade with me

(( ❝ ♕. ── ROYALS // other.

Postby galaxial » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:26 am

x

statistics wrote:
                                  season; autumn/fall.
                                  weather; cool; crisp. most leaves have fallen. dim sunlight; clouds.
                                  chances of rainfall are low; may be light drizzling. windy; breezes not intense.
                                  temperature; 2°C; 36°F.

chances of catching sickness; 20%
                                  prey infected; 10%

recaps/significant events wrote:
                                  [9/17/17] ;; announcement regarding tournaments has been made.
                                  [8/19/17] ;; started roleplay.
                                  [8/13/17] ;; accepting forms on the disc. + forms thread.

quick links/staff wrote:
                                  main thread | discussion and forms.

owner; galaxial/laxi | she/her/they | cisfemale.
                                  moderators; lunar kitty./lunar | she/her/they | cisfemale.

x
                                  x
                                  Last edited by galaxial on Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:58 am, edited 6 times in total.
                                  galaxial

My pets
                                  My items
                                  My wishlist
                                  My gallery
                                  My scenes
                                  My dressups
                                  Trade with me