(( ❝ ♕. ── ROYALS // a wolf roleplay [open].

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

[♕] ─ ❝ after tournaments?

sanctus + sanctum drama.
33%
natural disaster.
67%
time skip [ please specify if you choose this ].
No votes
drama between characters [ whether it be love/enemies/etc ].
No votes
other [ i’m bad at coming up with this oof ].
No votes

Total votes : 9

Re: (( ❝ ♕. ── ROYALS // a wolf roleplay [open].

Postby phenol » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:19 pm

C A E L U M
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
{gender. male} {rank. Medicus} {pack. Sanctum} {word count. } {tags. Jaren, Asta, Kodeas, Kit}
Caelum tilted his head, raking his gaze over the two loners that requested a meeting with Rian. If they weren't planning on quietly moving on beyond their territory, even if they had no desire to join Sanctum, Rian would have to have a say in it. He didn't sense anything malicious from them and although it would be unwise to lead them into the camp without a larger patrol--yes,
they outnumbered the outsiders, but he knew he hardly counted and would be of little use when it came to controlling the two as temporary prisoners until Rian decided what their fate with the pack would be--Rian could speak with them from beyond the camp.

"I don't see why not," Caelum said quietly, glancing over Asta then turning back to the outsiders, neatly lining his paws up and giving the two a friendly tilt of his head, "I'm sure Rian would not mind speaking with the two of you. Could I get your names?" He asked. It seemed that he would have to be the one to find Rian--he didn't want to wager that they would not attack when one of them left to find their alpha. As useless as he would be in a fight, his senses were sharp and he could track down anyone relatively quickly--his one saving grace. Caelum just hoped that Asta would draw this conclusion as well and prevent any disarray and confusion that could arise so easily in delicate situations dealing with outsiders.
phenol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

─── ❛ and we'll never be royals ! // ten. `✧ ❜ )

Postby galaxial » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:07 pm

x

xxxxx( ♕ . ── RIAN
    gender. male. xxx rank. patriarch. xxx favoring. tbd. xxx word count. 0296. xxx tags. group.

indent Watching Rhaenys amble away, his ears swiveled to catch the sounds better. The form of Asta silently slunk away from his side, however, he payed no concern. For now, he wanted to make sure the outsider female was willingly drawing herself away from Santum territory. After a few heartbeats, he followed her scent, alert eyes scanning the terrain in order to make sure she hadn't doubled back. His ears twitched silently. Rian was certainly not affable. In fact, being innocuous seemed out of his book. His tone, while calm, was meant to allude. To put it quite simply, a spat would ensure if she kept up the bluster. Fighting was an instinct he couldn't avoid. Target? To win. Motive? The thrill. However, turning others against each other right now was an ignorant move, especially with Tournaments so soon. A simple snap, and the rope would break. Chaos would ensure. No, but this was not the time for the climax to happen. Time was his ally and enemy. Pacing his movements, his actions, to keep up with the game was important. To bend it to his needs. Pushing down instinct for would have to suffice for now. Raucous in the distance tore him away from his reverie forcefully, trepidation instigating a displeased frown. Turning heel and doubling back, he padded over towards the general direction of the sound. Silhouettes lined the distant clearing, unfamiliar scents lingering in the air. Making a point to draw attention towards himself, the male's paws tread purposefully among the falling leaves. Crackling grated his ears, the dead leaves splintering apart into fragments. "I assume you have business here with Sanctum?" he said, regarding the group with cynicism. "If it is the Alpha you wish to speak to, then you have found him."

ooc. n / a.
x

xxxxx( ♔ . ── RAINE
    gender. fem. xxx rank. matriarch. xxx favoring. tbd. xxx word count. 0440. xxx tags. group.

indent After murmuring her gratitude, Raine's ivory-hued canines latched onto the soft flesh of the deer, beginning the tedious process of dragging the carcass back to camp. Though small in size, she certainly wasn't physically weak by any means. The sound of snarls and taunts being thrown caused her fur to stand on it's ends, the thought of her pack being thrown into danger causing her hackles to bristle. Hastily, she glanced over at Rhaegar apologetically. "If it is alright by you . . ." she murmured, "I think something needs my attending." She silently shook her head in slight exasperation. With a powerful lunge forward, she bounded over towards the sonority. Mentally chastising herself, she slowed down to a halt at the edge of the scene. She was bemused at the sight of Muru. He was of a pleasant disposition, certainly not one to insinuate anyone. Or at least, Raine thought. How could this have eventuated so horribly? "Great Lupus," she breathed. Her gaze then shifted towards Sha'uri. With the influx of rave and pomposity that Raine once admittedly possessed at one point, Sha'uri was like a daughter to Raine. Not in a biological sense, but bound by an odd affection and endearment. After all, it was like looking like a younger version of herself. Like sitting next to the ghost of your past. Malcontent with delusions of grandeur, Sha'uri definitely had potential. But with her head in the clouds, someone had to be there for Sha'uri to bring her back down to Earth. Which meant castigating her constantly. Otherwise, she'd plummet. Any personal feelings she had for the young she-wolf had to be pushed aside at this moment. Finally, Branna. And then the pieces began falling together, bit by bit. Raine couldn't help but frown, her tail swaying back in forth in slight agitation. Her pack scumming to petty retorts, simply to protect their pride? Padding over towards Sha'uri's slumped form, the Matriarch brought her paw down towards her ear, cuffing her harshly. "Get up," she hissed, her voice switching intonations as her annoyance seeped through. "How ignorant of you to think I will scum to your deluding actions." Blood stained the yearling's coat, however, the wounds were not enough to fully knock her out; yet alone injure her fatally. Speaking of which, her stark eyes shifted towards Muru and Branna. "Scumming to insignificant taunts coming from a yearling's mouth . . . I'll spare you the lecture, but Lupus help you all. Right before tournaments? With Rian on the verge of declaring war, is this really a good time to defend your pride? I hope you understand the significance of our situation at hand."

ooc. anger mode activated.

x
galaxial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ⠀vega » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:57 am

────────────────────────────────

SHA’URI

Gender: Female Pack: Sanctus Rank: Yearling(Rainie’s daughter) Witch: Raine, Muru and Branna. Mentioned: Raine, Muru and Branna

Sha'uri pressurized her lanky form over the cratered terrain, large chunks of soiled earth ripped from its passage. This depute was conspicuously un-planned, composing her mind disclosing the previous events with the proposition in her clustered forum. How could the juvenile be so stupid? That mattered little now recapitulating to her former plan, it seemed sublime to her. Surely her dear mother would fall for her devious plans. A combustion ignited from further afield, liberal plods ladled the friable leaves, as the magnificent damsel protruded from the undergrowth. Enduring strides signalised, her dominance over Canis lupus, the faint odour procrastinated form the female, her mother had returned. Her harsh words spat from her petite mug, at her? Hum, seemed her plans floundered. Ponderously, Sha'uri's orbs fluttered ajar. Light illuminations scintillated into view, her mother visage lolling from her bulky hunches, obscuring over her. She couldn't quite predict heer temperament with her, though it deemed palpable that she minted annoyance int the two adults. Pleasure struck her beaded heart. They were going to pay. Notwithstanding, she would have to deal with her chicanery now. Mounting her anterior lege cautiously her hinds hustled into the gravel, russet blood soothed over her scruff. Moreover, for her primary experience, she felt physical pain. The agony drizzled through her embodiment anguishing her nerves as it torn through her intellect. The yearling had already reflected that she would not be healed by that inferior. She would have to seek lupus that would.

Nonchalantly she slumped over to her mother, submissions violated her physique as she neared her wake. Eluding her self-concealed by her mother's stance, her snout slightly lifted to embrace the brink of Raine's chin, as she hunched her body under the females higher form, in complete submission. She usually would never do such an act but for her mother, who had taken her in as her own she would do anything for her. Sha'uri never knew much about her past it seemed deluded and tranquilised in a past spiralled confusion. It seemed that her antecedent memories were with Raine, playing innocently on her paws, yes Raine was far too busy to look and baby her but that only made her stronger fairly mature for her age. 'In some respects', she never needed attending to never needed watching she always knew her mother loved her dearly and didn't need her to be chasing after Sha'uri, like most intolerable mothers. That's why Raine made such a prodigious mother. But now it seemed she had crossed the line. A silky tantalizing whine seeped, from her tender maw in a request for forgiveness. Her spherical lobes placidly pinned on her skull, bounding with further solutions. Their tips soused in wintry sweat, as they caught her skull. Her tail pinched her quadrants still, though her stance was now slightly greater now, proving her vigorous magnetism. Sha'uri cursed the two mentally there response now possibly impressed the relationship between her and her mother. It was never her fault. A clear foreknowledge of neurasthenia exhibited in her muddling paws collecting debris. Finally, she intrepid the gallantry to vocalise. "I..I..was just walking and that two started a fight with me. Well, Muru egged Branna on." She began her orbs fazed and disorientated.

"Sarcasm: because murder would get me kicked out of my pack."

⠀vega

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ataraxic_gone » Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:09 pm

━━━Muru━━
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Form;; X | Gender;; male | Rank;; sanctus medicus | Scent;; herbs and dust | Words;; 417| Tagged;; branna, raine, sha'uri|
    xxxxxThe second Branna began to harass the youth he felt a sense of relief- finally someone was doing something about the sauntering misfit sha'uri. She was the ever present thorn in the sides of all who stumbled home to camp. She needed to be sent out, given a mentor or anything to get the child away from their ears. But instead she was left to wilt away in camp, her boredom seeping into the pain of others. She was always lingering in corners scorning the hard working members of the pack. He didn't watch, he looked away, as he always did during the tournaments. A blind eye to the violence, which he couldn't bring himself to truly me moved by. Violence was the key to their society and at some point it failed Sha'uri. At a young age mother's would nip their pups and teach them firm manners but Sha'uri was an orphan and her adoptive mother, raine, was never present. And so Sha'uri remained a pup even as she grew closer to having real responsibilities. A beating was just what the she-wolf needed to settle her down.

xxxxxOf course the lesson ended prematurely as Raine returned, angry at the sight before her. The look sent towards him was a mixed one; she probably expected him to break it up. How could he? This was just what Sha'uri needed. Shifting on his paws he waited for the alpha to finish speaking, slowly moving towards her side, posture relaxed, if not submissive. "Raine" he whispered softly, facing away from the two lupa who had just been fighting. "Sha'uri is driving the pack insane, she is brimming with energy, lacks respect and enjoys poking others until they can't take it anymore." Muru paused taking a breath of air before continuing. "Do you know how many wolves I have given herbs to deal with stress caused by that yearling?" Another pause as he thought over his next words, "she needs to learn that actions have consequences- most importantly she needs to understand that she is still young and learning. I-" Muru was beginning to appear uncomfortable, unsure if his thoughts were correct but out of the corner of his eye he saw the sliver of a beast of light from his dreams. A sign that he should continue. "Let her participate in the tournaments, a mock battle, against Silas or myself. It will calm her down- give her something to work towards instead of driving us insane here at camp."

Note;; *breaks knuckles* It's tImE //changing code wippity
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(( ❝ ♕. ── we're bigger than we ever dreamed // 017.

Postby paper planets » Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:42 am

── ( ) ──────────── (( RANNA !!! ✰✰✰
    " you’re something special, you are the little fang !!! "
    ( branna ) . ( sanctus ) . ( custos ) . ( sanctus camp ) . ( tags - muru, sha'uri, raine )

When Branna brought her head up to stare down at the young wolf she saw her eyes roll into the back of her head and her head fall to the side. She curled her lip, not sure if she should believe Sha'uri's actions. If she did, and loosened her grip, the wolf could easily jump up at her. Though, Branna didn't have much time to contemplate the matter because she caught a familiar whiff of a dominant - and angry - wolf. Turning her muzzle towards the scent her eyes locked onto Raine as she stalked towards the two, her eyes locked on Sha'uri. Looking down quickly and swiftly backing off of the young custos she stood back, keeping herself in a low, submissive pose. Branna was an impulsive spitfire and she often did not care nor worry about what others would think of her, but it was different with her matriarch. She respected Raine completely. Perhaps it was because she didn't want Sanctus to turn into a pack like her old one, where there was no alpha and all of the wolves fought and killed one another for dominance. An alpha kept the peace and she didn't want to uproot the social standings.

Hearing Raine's scolded words directed at Sha'uri she nodded slightly, That pup needs some discipline.. She doesn't know a life besides being the Matriarch's daughter, someone needs to remind her that she is not above any of us, in fact, she's most likely below us. she thought in annoyance. She was awoken from her thoughts when she felt the burning glare of Raine fall upon her dark pelt. Glancing up slightly, eyes flicking from Raine to the ground and back again, she flattened her ears at the high-ranking female's words. Branna stood very still and resisted the urge to glare at Sha'uri, "My apologies, Raine. I got riled up and I should've just kept that inside until the tournaments," she murmured, submissing before the dominant female. When she heard Sha'uri speak up, her voice weak and hopeless in a vain attempt to put the blame on her and Muru, she curled her lip, barely swallowing down a snarl of frustration. Branna looked up and stared at the youngster in shock for a mere moment before her eyes narrowed, "What are you talking about?" she growled, her words obviously directed towards Sha'uri, "We walked into camp and you mocked us and then you bit me!" She walked forwards and shoved her muzzle close to the younger female, as if to show her the proof of the wound inflicted by her teeth on her muzzle. Though, she backed up again, this time standing a little straighter as she glared at the light-furred female.

Branna looked over towards the medicus as he began to speak and, despite the uncertainty in his words, his voice lulled the anger out of her. She always felt calmed by Muru's voice and especially now. Muru was better at expressing and speaking than she was, if she tried to say what he was saying to Raine she would sound like a blabbering fool. So, she let herself be calmed and looked on to see Raine's reply to Muru's suggestion.
paper planets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SarahAnimalLuvr » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:30 pm

(Is this Roleplay still going? Sorry for the post but I ask because I just spent 2 hours reading it and I love it :D)
SarahAnimalLuvr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ⠀vega » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:17 am

Yes it is, its great isn't it. Please go and post in the discussion forum, and please delete your post. Thankyou.
⠀vega

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ ♕. ── 06

Postby laf » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:46 pm

..........rhaegar
    sanctus custos
    located in camp
    with the group
    feeling tense
    rhaegar moved to dip his head to the matriarch, but she had bounded off nearly as soon as he'd registered her words. the intent was to simply get the carcass back to camp, so he gathered a mouthful of its shoulder in his jaws and dragged it a few paces further. the wind shifted, ruffling his fur and bringing with it the sounds of snarling wolves. rhaegar dropped his mouth-hold on the deer, kicking some dirt and leaves over it to the best of his ability. he'd return as soon as he could. the silvery brute bounded off toward the racket. lingering scents of raine clung to the underbrush he pushed through. the sight he emerged to find was not what he expected. branna and sha'uri were certainly brash young wolves but he hardly expected for their conflicts to reach this fever pitch. rhaegar blinked in surprise at his friend muru as well. the typically peaceful brute seemed out of place in the middle of such a scrabble-torn scene. rhaegar approached silently, moving up to raine's right flank. none of them would hurt her, certainly, but he didn't trust any of the she-wolves present not to lunge at each other. his ears perked at the indignant arguments of all parties involved. rhaegar levelled his amber gaze at sha'uri. he had always liked her, with her being raine's adopted daughter and all, but he reluctantly found himself agreeing with muru.
laf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

─── ❛ oof. // eleven. `✧ ❜ )

Postby galaxial » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:11 pm

x

xxxxx( ♔ . ── RAINE
    gender. fem. xxx rank. matriarch. xxx favoring. tbd. xxx word count. 0357. xxx tags. group.

indent Raine couldn't help but frown at Sha'uri's pity-laced words. Indeed, the yearling did look shaken up. However, her daughter was diabolical, clever, and sly. She didn't want to be vociferous towards the young wolf, however, there was a line that shouldn't be crossed. But they were akin. If she could spare Sha'uri from punishment fairly, she would. However, it was up to her to use her own judgement to choose a side as the Matriarch. "Is that so?" she drawled slowly, taking her time to sweep her gaze over towards Muru and Branna. Branna's teeth were bared in a growl, clearly shaken up by Sha'uri's words. It wasn't entirely out of the realm of possibility that Sha'uri could be lying. But there was no proof for her to come to a cohesive conclusion about the situation. Muru, padding over towards her with a strange placidity and composure despite the rising tensions, leaned over towards her and spoke. He was right. Muru didn't seem like the manipulative type, one to cause her marrow to stir with discomfort. One with malicious intents. "Admittedly that is of my fault, unable to provide Sha'uri with the attention and intimate bond a mother and daughter should have due to my duty and obligations as leader. My apologies go out to all of you," she murmured back, "So I understand how a problem could've manifested under my eyes without me knowing. Regardless of what is true, Sha'uri is in need of proper training, especially with Sanctum ragging on us constantly. " Glancing back at the young she-wolf, her gaze remained stoic. "So I'll take your consideration to heart, my friend. I cannot deal punishments on what I have not seen with my very own eyes, so consider you all off the hook. Sha'uri will be placed into mock battle following tournaments." Her eyes softened a fraction, allowing the words to sink in. "With that being said, I believe you all should get back to camp. Tournaments are near, and we have to prepare for the day ahead." The ghost of a smile flickering across her features to dissipate remaining tensions, she decisively turned around.

ooc. so i Kinda Died™, and that's my 100% fault. my sincere apologies !

x
galaxial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ⠀vega » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:52 am

SHA’URI

Gender: Female Pack: Sanctus Rank: Yearling(Rainie’s daughter) Witch: Raine, Muru and Branna. Mentioned: Raine, Muru and Branna

The guilt was like gasoline in her guts. Her insides died slowly in the toxicity, needing no more than a spark to set it ablaze. The fire burnt her out so badly there was nothing left but a shell, an outline of a wolf. Her prestigious mother glazed disgust in her orbs pinning her into a guilty mind, how could she do this to her mother? Her snout gravitated from beyond her mothers her mother hated her and for a brief moment her gaze laced over the vegetation from afar.The falling leaves flutter down, sparse in the cool mid-autumn air. In other places perhaps they are a feast of colours - enough to feed the soul as well as they eyes. She'ed heard about leaves like that, She'ed imagined them like a garish quilt over the ground. Perhaps if she saw them She'ed be poetical too, but these leaves are all brown. The only difference between now and winter is the crunch underfoot and soon even that will be dampened by the rains. It took her a good few minutes to refrain her gaze into her mothers, enough to here that she would be in the...tournament. Sha'uri couldn't breath, it felt as if someone was choking her. Her heart was racing and all she wanted to do was curl up into a ball and wait for someone to save her. But no one would, no one was there. A choked cry for help forced itself up her throat, and she felt a drop run down her cheek. It seemed as if this was the end of the road for her. It was all Branna's fault now she would have to fight again and she had already misjudged her fighting skill not to mention her size and strength. Refraining from causing her mother further stress she actually bowed her head to her mother than muru, but as she bowed to Branna her eyes remained forcefully locked on but not another word was uttered in that sense. Apart from her most sincere apology to her mother for the inconvenience. She slowly left before she said some comment on Muru or Branna. Her lesson definitely learnt but a grudge would be held for sure.

The woodland seemed ominously quiet. She paused, now that even the sound of their own footfalls was silent, all that could be heard was the susurration of the leaves in the gusty wind. Looking up, she was transfixed by the myriad of fluttering leaves that danced in the high boughs, making a living roof above them. She were calmed, almost hypnotised, but the longer the female stared stared the more the leaves looked like eyes staring back down at them and the boughs seemed to draw closer, blocking the sunlight as if they were forming a cage around her.Her paws fissured small indentations as she trailed her direction off the beaten track where the love birds had firstly entered. Her paws finally stopped trotting as they began to become soggy as a tranquil lake laid before her.The small path widened into a multicolored beach with every size of rock - from boulders big enough to sit on, to grains that got stuck between her pads. Beyond was a flat lake, the far shore a thin line in the distance growing into a small water fall. In the black watery mirror was only the constellations, starlight so old and young. Wooden logs sent ripples to subside in the deeper water, each moored to the protruding pontoon. As she approached the waterline, Sha'uri bent down and nudged a rock - the splash loud in the otherwise silent night and the ripples fading slowly from the poorly thrown pebble. Coniferous trees cast shadows across the shoreline, like the soft blanket her hid under as a child, always feeling safer unseen. Her thoughts gradually rewinded the day and her immediate thoughts concentrated on her battle ahead. She would have to train with extreme intensity as she would NEVER be beaten in humiliation again....

"Sarcasm: because murder would get me kicked out of my pack."

⠀vega

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me