(( ❝ ♕. ── ROYALS // a wolf roleplay [open].

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

[♕] ─ ❝ after tournaments?

sanctus + sanctum drama.
33%
natural disaster.
67%
time skip [ please specify if you choose this ].
No votes
drama between characters [ whether it be love/enemies/etc ].
No votes
other [ i’m bad at coming up with this oof ].
No votes

Total votes : 9

Re: (( ❝ ♕. ── ROYALS // a wolf roleplay [open].

Postby Doodle_Bunny » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:02 am

C A E L U M
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
{gender. male} {rank. Medicus} {pack. Sanctum} {word count. } {tags. Eden, Jaren}
Caelum nodded his thanks to Eden, watching her head over to a mossy tree after her speech to Jaren. He watched her carefully scrape off the moss, stripping off clean pieces that would be perfect for use. Caelum turned away, satisfied that Eden was capable of doing most easier Medicus tasks--although plant harvesting techniques never quite got more difficult than that anyways.

He glanced over to Jaren, his brows furrowed in concern. Eden's statement had been logical and one that he had agreed with himself, but it seemed like the younger wolf wasn't taking it all too well. Caelum watched him pad away, head drooped and paws scuffling in the ground. Caelum hesitated, before deciding to bound over to Jaren in a few large steps, drawing up next to the younger wolf. He knew Jaren had never liked patrolling and menial tasks, and Caelum could wholeheartedly agree with that sentiment. But his pack relied on him to be prepared, and he couldn't procrastinate preparing for the tournament and the winter to come by bending to Jaren's desires. But he was still Jaren's medicus as well--and Caelum had always believed that the medicus position was held not only to heal physical wounds but to also know and try to soothe emotional pains as well as he could.

Caelum walked alongside Jaren, silent for a moment before saying, "Perhaps you can accompany me to gather calendula,"
he said, "It wouldn't be very interesting, but I would like to get to talk to you as well."

••¤(`×[¤ נαяεη ¤]×´)¤••

i. Gender= Male ii.Location = Sanctum Camp iii. Rank = Custos iv. Age = 2 Years v. Tag = Caelum, Eden

Like a trigger, Caelum's invitation immediately boosted the young custos' mood again. His posture was erect, there was a spring back in his step, and his tail had an eager wag.

"Would I?" Jaren bounded back, big smile on his face, "Collecting, huh? I bet I can collect more than you!"

He started prancing playfully ahead. He suddenly stopped in a pause, his face scrunched in confusion, "Wait,
what exactly are we collecting again?"

Jaren's knowledge of herbs was limited to say the least. He was far from being a medicus. To him, a plant was a plant was a plant. He probably couldn't tell the difference between a sprig of mint and a wild strawberry. His collecting game definitely wouldn't get very far if he didn't know what he was supposed to collect.

---
Word count = 134
Doodle_Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phenol » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:51 am

C A E L U M
{gender. male} {rank. Medicus} {pack. Sanctum} {word count. } {tags. Jaren}
Caelum nodded, pleased that Jaren was no longer down like he was just a moment before.

"You're on," Caelum said, amused. He paused, a small frown furrowing his brows as he tried to figure out how to describe calendula to the custos, "It's a brightly colored flower with lots of petals arranged in a circular pattern," he tilted his head, humming slightly, "It has long, thin leaves and kind of smells like tree sap instead of a flower," Caelum wrinkled his nose, remembering the musty scent, "The scent perhaps won't help..." he mused to himself.

Caelum sped up into a brisk trot, pushing through the undergrowth towards a clearing where he knew for certain that calendula was growing--thriving, even. He let out a sigh of relief as he saw the clusters of flowers, the air filled with the musty, almost rotten scent of the plant.

"Those," Caelum pointed out, "We just need the flowers, but it's better to nip off the entire stem," he padded forwards and bent his head to demonstrate, cleanly biting through the stem of the plant, close to the base but careful not to damage the roots, "It'll be easier to carry back--just make sure not to rip them out by the root--it's needed for more growths next year."
phenol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ataraxic_gone » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:25 pm

━━━Muru━━
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Form;; X | Gender;; male | Rank;; sanctus medicus | Scent;; herbs and dust | Words;; 422| Tagged;; branna|
    xxxxxMuru let out a sigh, nodding his head in a reluctant fashion but still in agreement. Yes this would come to an end soon and prolonging it would do nothing to better their relationship. It would be the equivalent of leaving a thorn in ones paw for fear of what would come; when pulling it out swiftly would be the best remedy. Of course this moment was anything but unpleasant. However the longer they took to face reality the harder it would get. His eyes met with Branna's as a look of worry passed over her face and he could feel the concern echo on his own features. "This doesn't have to stay here," he spoke calmly, his voice narrowly hiding his fears and worries. "Branna, I would have you by my side, every second I could.. If you'll let me." He bumped his head to her chest, breathing in her scent just in case this was the last time he could. He thought about the scent, it was soft one with hints of pine and sharp trace of raven. The scent was truly her; soft but also passionate. He loved her. There were so many possibilities he didn't want to give too much thought to. Thoughts of what would happen when they went back to camp and the worry that lingered in his mind.

xxxxxWhat if Branna didn't want, no need, him in her life the way he needed her? He decided he'd wait patiently to see how she replied to his admission. All the while he set a slow pace towards they camp they both shared. As they left the birch clearing the light that it's way through the tree's bright and vivid leaves began to become more scarce. The light was released through the tree tops in large patches of sunlight that only shone once every couple meters. It was a dark route they travelled, he recalled that it wasn't this dark when they walked to the birch clearing. He blamed it on the state of mind he carried with him, worry and doubt plaguing his thoughts. He knew that Raine wanted what was best for him, that both of them would only benefit from someone to call their own. But what about the rest of the pack? Some would see him having a lover as something scandalous or risky. He pressed his side against Branna's to comfort himself, she was everything he needed in life and he only hoped that she would let him be by her side.

Note;; sorry for the long wait; my muse was very fickle the last couple days.
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ⠀vega » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:06 pm

((Hello,I am very interested in this role play. Is is still open, or 'dead'. Please let me know asap. ))
⠀vega

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Doodle_Bunny » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:31 am

C A E L U M
Caelum nodded, pleased that Jaren was no longer down like he was just a moment before.

"You're on," Caelum said, amused. He paused, a small frown furrowing his brows as he tried to figure out how to describe calendula to the custos, "It's a brightly colored flower with lots of petals arranged in a circular pattern," he tilted his head, humming slightly, "It has long, thin leaves and kind of smells like tree sap instead of a flower," Caelum wrinkled his nose, remembering the musty scent, "The scent perhaps won't help..." he mused to himself.

Caelum sped up into a brisk trot, pushing through the undergrowth towards a clearing where he knew for certain that calendula was growing--thriving, even. He let out a sigh of relief as he saw the clusters of flowers, the air filled with the musty, almost rotten scent of the plant.

"Those," Caelum pointed out, "We just need the flowers, but it's better to nip off the entire stem," he padded forwards and bent his head to demonstrate, cleanly biting through the stem of the plant, close to the base but careful not to damage the roots, "It'll be easier to carry back--just make sure not to rip them out by the root--it's needed for more growths next year."

••¤(`×[¤ נαяεη ¤]×´)¤••

[centeri. Gender= Male ii.Location = Sanctum Camp iii. Rank = Custos iv. Age = 2 Years v. Tag = Caelum, Eden][/center]

Jaren's tail wagged in anticipation. He just knew he was going to win. Absolutely sure of it.

"Got it! Got it! Got it!" Jaren yapped happily, "I'll get more leaves than a starving moose!"

Jaren sank low to the ground. His quick legs were ready to spring back into action. His tongue ran around his fangs to prep them for snatching.

"Ready... set..." Jaren waited for Caellum to get into place and paused for dramatic effect, "GO!"

Jaren bolted forward, not even looking back at Caellum. All the adrenaline coursed through his veins as this exciting scavenger hunt-race began. He picked at these leaves left and right, collecting as many as he can. Granted, being careful enough not to yank out the roots slowed him down a bit. Plus the plants were hard to track due to their mundane scents.
---
Words = 137
Doodle_Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ⠀vega » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:58 am

I have deleted it.))
Last edited by ⠀vega on Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
⠀vega

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ⠀vega » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:00 am

I am so sorry to have to post this here, but I do not know where the correct place to post it is. Also I will delete it after you accept or not. ))
⠀vega

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ⠀vega » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:37 pm

[bName: Xthanus Rank: custos Gender: Male Pack: sanctus[/b]

[center Xthanus evidently elevated his toned frame, exchanging his ill distributed mass level all over his body. The bitter winters tounge lapped over the camp's proximity reveling crystallizing pigments surfacing the majority of the levitation it's ionizing appearance created a sudden attraction in the sire's eye. Averting his ominous gaze to the entrance of his we encased den he deduced the built tension revolving around the 'tournament'. Xthanus quirked with bemusement, never before had he heard of such things? Torments? He needed to seek the correct information to not deem him self as a fool . The only slither of information he recalled from the enthusiastic medicos was that you can gain or lose ranks. The thought of loosing he we earn t position,  coiled his bitter tounge inside his encased maw.
Taking his time to gradually ex haul, Xthanus gravitated his appeasing former stance making his crown tuck under his esophagus to harshly revel his tounge teasing it along his ill placed hairs.He gradually meandered over to the small crevise in the custos's den, catching the faint yet poundering sent of his superiour Raine congesting his nostrils. Instantaineously he cleared the dommering smell, followeded by the sight of her. Xthanus did not.completely trust this superiour quite yet, conequently he would serve her his life and loyalty differing his opinions on her and the pack.
Quickening his brief pace, Xthanus centered the camp, his tail ossculating over his quarters sheepishly, the thought of claiming the rank worrior or lead worrior brimmed his heart with enthusiasum. Shlurping of this gleeful moment Xthanus jostled his maw into the endighing kill pile deducing the fresg from the forgotton. He selected a hulky badger, swiftly aultering his mug as he excavaited it over his stance into the custos's den. No time to eat: questions aut to be asked. "Hum? Where are all the wolves?"[/center]
⠀vega

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phenol » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:34 am

C A E L U M
Caelum let out a small snort as the custos shot away, snapping at the flowers. He took a moment to watch him--Jaren was pulling up plants that were certainly not needed, but they didn't have much value anyways, so he didn't stop him. He was picking calendula at an impressive rate as well anyways.

Determined not to fall behind that much, Caelum trotted forwards, carefully biting through the stems of the flowers. He had no problem with letting the custos win, but he figured it'd be worse if Jaren suspected that he didn't try at all. Caelum didn't want a repeat of the dejected, sullen wolf that he had to coax into being excited again. He shook his head, driving the thoughts away.
All he needed to do for now was to pick calendula. He'd deal with however Jaren reacted to winning later.

The pile of flowers that they picked slowly grew and Caelum let out a pleased huff. It would have taken him much longer alone for a harvest that large, and the amount they had now was more than enough to serve him for the tournament and store for the winter.
phenol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(( ❝ ♕. ── we're bigger than we ever dreamed // 010.

Postby paper planets » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:36 am

── ( ) ──────────── (( RANNA !!! ✰✰✰
    " you’re something special, you are the little fang !!! "
    ( branna ) . ( sanctus ) . ( custos ) . ( sanctus territory ) . ( tags - muru )

Branna saw the similar worry etched in Muru's warm gaze that she felt stirring within her soul and it caused her heart to ache. Their lives were so different, so full already of responsibilities and dreams and desires, but that didn't mean she didn't want this - to have Muru with her. Their lives had collided perfectly, like two pieces fitting together beautifully. Even before the events of this morning, when their feelings rushed from their hearts in perfect harmony and with vibrant colours and powerful emotions, they had become friends almost instantly. Muru had been her first friend, probably in her whole life, as she didn't have any friends in her old pack and the only company she had on her travels was the raven and, at that time in her life, he had been a nuisance, not a protector like he was now. The dark-furred wolf perked her ears as Muru spoke up in his naturally calming voice and she felt lulled, not only by his tranquil tone, but also by the words he spoke and the meaning behind those words. Before they began walking, she felt Muru bump his head on her chest and she rested her chin on his head breathing softly and she sucked in these moments of complete peace and vulnerability.

The two began walking and Branna opened her maw to speak, "I don't want this to stay here, not at all," she murmured softly, "We care for each other," she repeated what she had said at the beginning of this journey, her tone determined as she stared ahead, "We shouldn't hide that, we should be proud of that," as she finished speaking she glanced towards Muru, smiling slightly. She didn't know what fate awaited the two back at camp, but she knew that they would face it as one.
Last edited by paper planets on Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
paper planets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me