(( ❝ ♕. ── ROYALS // a wolf roleplay [open].

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

[♕] ─ ❝ after tournaments?

sanctus + sanctum drama.
33%
natural disaster.
67%
time skip [ please specify if you choose this ].
No votes
drama between characters [ whether it be love/enemies/etc ].
No votes
other [ i’m bad at coming up with this oof ].
No votes

Total votes : 9

Re: (( ❝ ♕. ── ROYALS // a wolf roleplay [open].

Postby phenol » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:07 pm

C A E L U M
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
{gender. male} {rank. Medicus} {pack. Sanctum} {word count. } {tags. Eden, Jaren}
Caelum's ears twitched with amusement as Eden suggested Jaren defend them. She had a very good idea of the importance of the herbs to the pack and wasn't disinterested or frankly bored, like most of the other custos he usually managed to convince to help carry his collection. He briefly wondered why Eden wasn't the medicus instead of him, but quickly dismissed the thought. If it wasn't for his skill in recognizing plants, he would very likely be a nefas, and that was the last thing he wanted.

"Yes Jaren," Caelum said, a hint of amusement still in his voice, "Eden makes a good point--you'll help us very much if you keep an eye out for loners or anything dangerous." He turned back to his work, gently nipping off a few more leaves, making sure to nose back up the ones that were bent over because some creature had trampled over the patch. They finished quickly, leaving the smaller leaves to grow to their full size before he collected them and they had a sizable pile of the aromatic plants.

Caelum tilted his head, running through the herbs he would need for the tourney. Many he had in his den and were determined to use, as they would likely lose their potency quite soon. He would need to restock on all those plants, but that was for a another day, when there wasn't a pressing need for him in the pack.

"Some fresh calendula would be helpful," Caelum murmured, half to himself. Any plant to prevent infection he wanted fresh--nothing was worse than someone losing their limb because he had used preserved plants instead of fresh, "And we need moss as well as cobweb--lots of it," he added. He would have much preferred the soft growths on the cotton plant to use to prevent bleeding, but that grew on the Sanctus territory and although he knew Muru would offer him some if he asked politely enough,
he didn't want to suggest it when tensions were running high between the two packs because of the dwindling of food and tournaments within each pack approaching. Moss and cobwebs he would have to carefully clean in running water would have to do.

S I L A S
{gender. male} {rank. Nefas} {pack. Sanctus} {word count. } {tags. Nyla}
Silas let himself relax, watching the small pup speak to her reflection. He opened his mouth to tell her so, but she lapped at the water and scattered the image, realization crossing her face. Silas had always liked pups--they were always stark with their expressions and hardly ever seemed to care too much that he was a nefas. Of course, they knew that they ranked higher than him,
but he was friendly to them and most of the time, that was all most cared about anyways. He gazed at Nyla, a slight sadness tugging at his chest. He saw a lot of his younger self in her, and it pained him to see any pup alone. Silas remembered all too well how painfully lonely it had been when his parents had gone without a trace and soon after, his sister as well. The pack had taken him in but he had never been quite a part of it--he was timid and was born deformed, setting him off from the other pups from the start. He knew the pack didn't neglect him--he could have been worse off as a nefas, but the choking loneliness still rose up in him sometimes, everything reminding him that he wasn't part of the pack, not really. He was always awkward and set off from the custos, no matter how hard he tried to socialize and be friendly to them.

He didn't want Nyla to experience the same suffocating experience as he did growing up, but he could already see she wouldn't.
Where he was timid and weak, she was bright and curious, her sweet personality charming most of the pack. She was healthy as well and showed promise to continue to grow up as such. But as long as she needed, Silas was determined to try and be a friend and ally she could turn to.

"Why don't we play a game?" he asked, lowering his muzzle to her's. He knew he couldn't chase her very far if she wanted to play catch, but he could last long enough to at least stave off her boredom and perhaps encourage her to take a nap for part of the morning until the tourney started.
phenol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Doodle_Bunny » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:24 am

rumioki wrote:C A E L U M
{gender. male} {rank. Medicus} {pack. Sanctum} {word count. } {tags. Eden, Jaren}
Caelum's ears twitched with amusement as Eden suggested Jaren defend them. She had a very good idea of the importance of the herbs to the pack and wasn't disinterested or frankly bored, like most of the other custos he usually managed to convince to help carry his collection. He briefly wondered why Eden wasn't the medicus instead of him, but quickly dismissed the thought. If it wasn't for his skill in recognizing plants, he would very likely be a nefas, and that was the last thing he wanted.

"Yes Jaren," Caelum said, a hint of amusement still in his voice, "Eden makes a good point--you'll help us very much if you keep an eye out for loners or anything dangerous." He turned back to his work, gently nipping off a few more leaves, making sure to nose back up the ones that were bent over because some creature had trampled over the patch. They finished quickly, leaving the smaller leaves to grow to their full size before he collected them and they had a sizable pile of the aromatic plants.

Caelum tilted his head, running through the herbs he would need for the tourney. Many he had in his den and were determined to use, as they would likely lose their potency quite soon. He would need to restock on all those plants, but that was for a another day, when there wasn't a pressing need for him in the pack.

"Some fresh calendula would be helpful," Caelum murmured, half to himself. Any plant to prevent infection he wanted fresh--nothing was worse than someone losing their limb because he had used preserved plants instead of fresh, "And we need moss as well as cobweb--lots of it," he added. He would have much preferred the soft growths on the cotton plant to use to prevent bleeding, but that grew on the Sanctus territory and although he knew Muru would offer him some if he asked politely enough,
he didn't want to suggest it when tensions were running high between the two packs because of the dwindling of food and tournaments within each pack approaching. Moss and cobwebs he would have to carefully clean in running water would have to do.

••¤(`×[¤ נαяεη ¤]×´)¤••

i. Gender= Male ii.Location = Sanctum Camp iii. Rank = Custos iv. Age = 2 Years v. Tag = Caelum, Eden

Jaren's happy, joking smile fell into a pouty frown. That was the absolute last thing he wanted to hear. Not only about the tournament, which he had decided was boring and pointless, but that they wanted to send him off to patrol. Clearly not wanting anything to do with him, he thought.

"Oh come on! We all know there's nothing really out there!" Jaren exasperated, "Any custos with enough brains knows that patrolling is just another word for busy-work! Patrol over here! Patrol over there! Patrol, patrol,
patrol until your paws fall off! It's so boring! And just so... lonely."

The last word, "lonely", dropped on Jaren, landing as heavy as a boulder. It was the number one reason he hated patrolling. He spent so much time alone when he was little. With Jaren being a social wolf, the thought of walking aimlessly alone was a nightmare.
---

Word Count = 150
Doodle_Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(( ❝ ♕. ── we're bigger than we ever dreamed // 008.

Postby paper planets » Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:34 pm

── ( ) ──────────── (( RANNA !!! ✰✰✰
    " you’re something special, you are the little fang !!! "
    ( branna ) . ( sanctus ) . ( custos ) . ( sanctus territory ) . ( tags - muru )

Branna awaited Muru's answer with her heart hanging heavily in her chest. How could she be here with her dear Muru, his heart so kind and gentle, when she had a symbol of darkness that had followed her for the majority of her life? She felt selfish. Which was odd. When the dark-pelted female did things, it was always for her own profit and she wasn't one to think before she acted. But, around Muru, she was different, she was kinder, more considerate and her confidence melted away like warm honey.

The custos closed her eyes as the medicus beside her began speaking. But, his voice spoke not of darkness and death, but of playfulness and creativity. She felt her heart lifting slowly, bit by bit, with each word that escaped Muru's mouth. She smiled gratefully as the words graced her ears and she felt a wave of relief wash over her, washing away all of the darkness she believed that she held inside. Branna felt a weight lift from her shoulders, Of course. Change. Not darkness, not evil. My raven appeared to symbolize my change as I left that toxic pack and joined Sanctus. she thought. It was never true that Branna was the cause of her parent's death. She was never truly sure what had happened to them and, for the years that she had been a loner, she wished that she has stayed to get vengeance for them and to prove to that pack that she was innocent and incorruptible. But, she ran and, for that, she would always feel guilty.

Then, she clued in on another point that Muru had spoken. Guidance. He wasn't following her, but guiding her to her new beginning. To Raine's pack. To her dear Muru. She suddenly felt grateful about her raven companion for he had led her to Muru and let her experiences these new emotions. Perhaps they were destined to be in this place, together, since the beginning.

Branna perked up at Muru's addition. "They are one of the few who travel with the dead to ensure they make their way to the stars in one piece!" There it was again, the relief. The huge, towering wave of warm water surrounding her and engulfing her it it's relief. Her parents were safe, thanks to her raven. He protected them on their journey out of this world and into whatever lay after. Her vision became blurred and she pressed her face into Muru's fur. In her head she imagined her parents, for once they looked just as they once had and she remembered, and they were ascending into the star-filled sky with a pitch-black raven guiding them upwards. She felt lighter now that she knew her parents had a safe exit from this world and it was all thanks to her raven and just like that, he had been named. Elden, meaning protector.

Branna listened to the comfortable silence, filled with gratitude and a light-hearted relief. She was comfortable to sit in this silence and soak up all of this new information that changed who she was completely, in the best of ways. She had never been a criminal on the run, with something to hide but just a young wolf who was finally at peace with her past and the shadows that has haunted them. Though, Muru spoke again, this time fondness laced his tone and she looked up at him first, confused only slightly, before she followed his gaze to see her raven, her protector, Elden, perched atop a tall tree above them, watching over her. His job was not done, she was constantly changing and she was glad that he was here to stay. She wasn't sure if the dark-feathered bird saw, but her subtle smile and small nod showed her gratitude, perhaps it wasn't enough, but it was all she could muster when her mind was so full of other thoughts. And she knew that he would understand. She suddenly viewed her raven as a selfless protector who desired no thanks. Branna smiled and looked back to Muru, "Yes, his name is Elden," she said softly and deep down she knew she would have to eventually tell Muru about the darkness she left behind, but she selfishly couldn't bring herself to destroy this beautiful moment that they were sharing.

── ( ) ──────────── (( DEN !!! ✰✰✰
    " careful creature made friends with time ... "
    ( eden ) . ( sanctum ) . ( custos ) . ( sanctum forest ) . ( tags - caelum, jaren )

Eden listened to Caelum as he murmured herbs quietly, the first herb she didn't know of, but she did know what cobwebs and moss were so she straightened up quickly, "I can collect cobwebs and moss," she offered with a beaming smile. Though, before the pale-furred female could wander off, Jaren began speaking. She turned to face him, listening with her head slightly tilted to the side. She shook her head slowly after his words, "There could be anything out there, Jaren," she said and a serious tone was very present in her words, which was a rare occurrence in the calm, considerate wolf. But, it had to be done. She continued speaking keeping her tone serious to hopefully get the information into the naive wolf's head, "Sanctus could be acting up, loners could be wandering into the territory. Even a mere fox could be a danger in the right situation. Patrolling is a very important custos's job. You must keep your pack safe. And if you can find danger before your pack-mate gets hurt or risk their safety, then that is doing your job right and you will get rewarded for that. As a custos that is your duty, you should be proud to be able to support your pack and keep them safe," she said, her tone softening slightly as she continued, "You can't just not support your pack because it's boring, perhaps if you contribute enough, you will get a rank you fit more, but for now, patrolling is what is expected of you. I know that a bright wolf such as yourself can make any job fun," she offered with a smile.

After her little rant she turned once more and walked towards a large, moss-covered tree. She hoped that Jaren would take her words into consideration. She didn't want him to fall into the Nefas rank, she wanted all of her pack-mates to prosper. Eden shook off the thoughts and focused on the task at hand, she used her dull claws to scrape off chunks of moss, being careful that there weren't any chips of bark in the fuzzy, green plant.

── ( ) ──────────── (( EIFER !!! ✰✰✰
    " i will never lose the love for the arriving, but i'm born to leave. "
    ( keifer ) . ( no pack ) . ( outsider ) . ( in between sanctus & sanctum ) . ( tags - sanctum patrol & rhaeyns (mentioned) )

Keifer had wandered around all morning, he had managed to catch a scrawny squirrel, probably running into one of the pack's territory, and he had eaten it quickly before moving on between the borders. His ears were alert for the sounds around him, searching for pack wolves and more prey. Though, no wolves seemed to show up until he caught the scent of another loner mixed with the dominant scent of a male pack wolf. He scrunched his nose, catching a glimpse of the female loner and a tall, dark-pelted male before her. Not wanting to get caught up with that, he took a wide half-circle path around the two, padding through the other pack's territory on his way.

After the other wolves were behind him he stared into that pack's territory, glanced behind him and then proceeded to sniff around at the border. He was definitely one for messing around with pack wolves, he just didn't want to interact with them. He looked around, sniffing at both pack's borders before heading into the one where the other loner was, she would be a distraction for him to enter the territory unnoticed.
paper planets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Doodle_Bunny » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:15 pm

── ( ✰ ✰ ✰ ) ──────────── (( EDEN !!! ✰✰✰
" careful creature made friends with time ... "
✰ ( eden ) . ( sanctum ) . ( custos ) . ( sanctum forest ) . ( tags - caelum, jaren ) ✰

Eden listened to Caelum as he murmured herbs quietly, the first herb she didn't know of, but she did know what cobwebs and moss were so she straightened up quickly, "I can collect cobwebs and moss," she offered with a beaming smile. Though, before the pale-furred female could wander off, Jaren began speaking. She turned to face him, listening with her head slightly tilted to the side. She shook her head slowly after his words, "There could be anything out there, Jaren," she said and a serious tone was very present in her words, which was a rare occurrence in the calm, considerate wolf. But, it had to be done. She continued speaking keeping her tone serious to hopefully get the information into the naive wolf's head, "Sanctus could be acting up, loners could be wandering into the territory. Even a mere fox could be a danger in the right situation. Patrolling is a very important custos's job. You must keep your pack safe. And if you can find danger before your pack-mate gets hurt or risk their safety, then that is doing your job right and you will get rewarded for that. As a custos that is your duty, you should be proud to be able to support your pack and keep them safe," she said, her tone softening slightly as she continued, "You can't just not support your pack because it's boring, perhaps if you contribute enough, you will get a rank you fit more, but for now, patrolling is what is expected of you. I know that a bright wolf such as yourself can make any job fun," she offered with a smile.

After her little rant she turned once more and walked towards a large, moss-covered tree. She hoped that Jaren would take her words into consideration. She didn't want him to fall into the Nefas rank, she wanted all of her pack-mates to prosper. Eden shook off the thoughts and focused on the task at hand, she used her dull claws to scrape off chunks of moss, being careful that there weren't any chips of bark in the fuzzy, green plant.

••¤(`×[¤ נαяεη ¤]×´)¤••

i. Gender= Male ii.Location = Sanctum Camp iii. Rank = Custos iv. Age = 2 Years v. Tag = Caelum, Eden

As reasonable as Eden's words were, the disappointment clouded Jaren's judgement. Rationality was gone at this point. The void instead filled with assumptions of his pack mates' thoughts.

"No, I get it. I'll stop bothering you..." Jaren moped away, head low and ears drooped.

Reluctantly, he went out to patrol. His heart wasn't in it at all. Any ounce of energy in his gait had left, leaving a slow shuffle behind. It was days like this he felt like a stranger in his own pack. He didn't get the chance to bond with the others when he was younger. He felt like a whole piece of him was missing. A reason to protect this pack he barely knew.

Still, he was out doing his job, sort of. However, his emotional state left him open and vulnerable. Anything or anyone could easily pounce upon him if they so desired. Or else give him a good scolding for sulking on the job.

---
Word count = 160
Doodle_Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phenol » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:45 pm

C A E L U M
Caelum nodded his thanks to Eden, watching her head over to a mossy tree after her speech to Jaren. He watched her carefully scrape off the moss, stripping off clean pieces that would be perfect for use. Caelum turned away, satisfied that Eden was capable of doing most easier Medicus tasks--although plant harvesting techniques never quite got more difficult than that anyways.

He glanced over to Jaren, his brows furrowed in concern. Eden's statement had been logical and one that he had agreed with himself, but it seemed like the younger wolf wasn't taking it all too well. Caelum watched him pad away, head drooped and paws scuffling in the ground. Caelum hesitated, before deciding to bound over to Jaren in a few large steps, drawing up next to the younger wolf. He knew Jaren had never liked patrolling and menial tasks, and Caelum could wholeheartedly agree with that sentiment. But his pack relied on him to be prepared, and he couldn't procrastinate preparing for the tournament and the winter to come by bending to Jaren's desires. But he was still Jaren's medicus as well--and Caelum had always believed that the medicus position was held not only to heal physical wounds but to also know and try to soothe emotional pains as well as he could.

Caelum walked alongside Jaren, silent for a moment before saying, "Perhaps you can accompany me to gather calendula,"
he said, "It wouldn't be very interesting, but I would like to get to talk to you as well."
phenol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vi‎ ‎ » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:29 am

( ✤ . ───── nyla!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      (nyla) (pack:sanctus) (rank: pup) (tags: silas) (words: 166 )
      nyla, her face slightly confused, cocked her head at the water. but at the sound of silas' voice, she spun around and smiled at his words. "a game? of course sir!" jumping up and down on all four paws, she got really excited. sometimes, nyla felt bad for the nefas. what was it like? having an even lower rank than a pup? everyone deserved to be something, and did the pack think that rank mattered by power? if so, what would nyla be? honestly, nyla was a good leader, but she didn't really like the sound of it. when she meets you at first, she's shy. not like a leader. a leader would be a role model, speaking out loud. being an inspiration to the other wolves. but that was what nyla wanted. going back to the game that silas asked her if she wanted to play, she thought of something. "how about you try and chase me?" grinning, she pounced away into the forest twigs.

{we could do something where nyla gets hurt and silas gets blamed for? some kind of dramatic something?? if that's okay with you, rumioki. xD
vi‎ ‎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phenol » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:54 am

S I L A S
{gender. male} {rank. Nefas} {pack. Sanctus} {word count. } {tags. Nyla}
Silas gave a light laugh as he watched the pup gallop away into the forest. He stood still for a moment,
a strange wistfullness washing over him. Silas shook himself out, following after the pup in a limping trot.
She was running fast, but her leg were still short compared to his and Silas could keep up without putting too much stress on his bad leg.

"I'm catching up to you," he laughed, playfully nipping at the air behind the pup. He slowed down, an ache shooting up his shoulder. Silas watched the pup scamper away, feeling like his heart was so full it could burst.
He was happiest when life was this simple--playful and innocent--and for once, he wasn't thinking about his ranking.

Silas stretched out his leg, easing the pain before setting off after the pup again, growling playfully.

(Sure, that sounds good! ^^)
phenol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

─── ❛ and we'll never be royals ! // eight. `✧ ❜ )

Postby galaxial » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:03 am

x

xxxxx( ♕ . ── RIAN
    gender. male. xxx rank. patriarch. xxx favoring. tbd. xxx word count. 0259. xxx tags. rhaenys, laelynn, asta.

indent He had to give the lone wolf credit for the amount of bluster she showed. Brazen, but stupid for running her mouth. He steadily gazed back, something close to amusement flashing in his eyes at her ice cold stare. Rian considered her reply, echoing the phrase " 'Your kind?' " Interesting how this outsider viewed Sanctum and Sanctus. "Surely you've been affiliated with a pack at least once in your life, love?" he commented, mimicking the same dismissive tone Rhaenys had used. He paused, letting her go off on her little tangent. "Most pups of lone wolves often don't make it without the catering of a pack. Now that so many packs and bloodlines have fallen, there are not many lone wolves in Aesus." He paused, flicking his tail. "Whatever the case, I'm sure you know how packs work. Packs before Sanctum and Sanctus have fought to claim their territory. We have done the same. If somebody has a problem with the land we rightfully own and inhabit, then why haven't they challenged us yet? Nobody's stopping you; most wolves tend to choose to join the cause, however. Power in numbers. Smart move, if you ask me." Smirking, he cocked his head to the side, regarding her with interest. "Quite a tongue you have there. Interesting how Sanctus hasn't tried to seek you out, or attempt to recruit you. I'd say you have potential. But if you are content with your current lifestyle, so be it. Leave, and consider this your first warning should you tread on Sanctum territory once more."

ooc. reply up for raine after lunar posts. c:
x
galaxial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ataraxic_gone » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:54 pm

━━━Muru━━
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Form;; X | Gender;; male | Rank;; sanctus medicus | Scent;; herbs and dust | Words;; 419| Tagged;; branna|
    xxxxxThe soft feeling of Branna pressing into his thick under coat made Muru's chest feel warm and light. Above all else he felt appreciated in a way he had never before. It warmed his every fibre with something had been foreign to him for years. He thought back to those times, when he was much younger. He mused that it must have been when he was just a yearling, if not younger. The feeling of being tucked beside his mother's chest with his sister kicking by his side. It was something that had mildly annoyed him at the time but now looking back it was a found memory. This thought was a brief one as Branna introduced him to her spirit animal, revealing to him the raven's name. "Elden," Muru repeated, falling silent for a brief moment before making an addition to his statement. "It means protector correct?" He resigned himself to the silence that swept over the two of them. It wasn't awkward or uncomfortable, by any means. If anything it was one of those rare silences that settled sweetly over every occupant. In the distance for miles the sound of branches quietly clicking against each other, to a rhythm unique to the ear. If he closed his eyes he could swear that his heart beat to the same rhythm as the universe. The sound of the wind slowed to an almost heavy silence, in which the sound of bird flight became more prominent.

xxxxxAnd just as quickly as the sounds of the forest settled to a tune they shifted to something new. The sound of a large mammal moving through the underbrush just outside their territory, leaping through thick bushes to get to it's destination. With it's fluid movements rang a unique sound, similar to thunder but completely different. Muru breathed out a sigh of relief, to what he had no idea but in this moment he didn't care. He was with Branna and that was everything he could have ever dreamed of. But he knew that it wouldn't last forever, he could feel the sun beginning to reach it's high point. It was well beyond the time they should have gone back to camp, this wasn't a hard job but the thought of going back was making it hard. "Do you think Raine would be mad if we didn't get back until midnight" He joked, his voice low with an almost husky after tone. This was him at his most relaxed, something few wolves ever saw.

Note;; Please let me know if the colours are too bright to read.
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(( ❝ ♕. ── we're bigger than we ever dreamed // 009.

Postby paper planets » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:42 am

── ( ) ──────────── (( RANNA !!! ✰✰✰
    " you’re something special, you are the little fang !!! "
    ( branna ) . ( sanctus ) . ( custos ) . ( sanctus territory ) . ( tags - muru )

Branna listed to Muru speak about her recently named companion and she nodded after his assumption, "Yes," she replied simply and as a silence formed around them their words dropped down and allowed for their feelings, and the feelings that were present within this whole day, to surround them comfortably. And everything was calm, from the soft sounds of the forest around them, to their thinking thumping hearts beating close to one another.

After their blissful moment of silence and just enjoying one another's presence, Muru spoke up with a low and relaxed tone clear in his voice. She smiled and let out a little chuckle at his words. Though, the idea of staying out with Muru, away from the rest of the world, until the stars shone brightly in the vast universe above them like little fireflies illuminating the sky, made her heart flutter. But, after the initial reaction she realized how late it was getting and how the pack would soon notice their prolonged absense and how the tournaments would be starting soon. She tried to push these thoughts away, but, with a heavy and defeated sigh, she let them flow into her mind. She pulled her head away from Muru's fur and then stood reluctantly, "Unfortunately, we should be heading back," she said as she shook out her fur, "I don't think Raine would appreciate us staying out any later than we already have," she finished with a playful smile and then she redirected her gaze to look one last time at the serene environment that enveloped the two, it was so beautiful and tranquil and she didn't want to leave, but the tournaments were important and neither she nor Muru could miss them because they both had crucial roles to play in the tournaments, Muru more than herself, but they were still a big milestone for her. Today was the day of new beginnings, she had shared the morning with her dear Muru and she would soon be moving up a rank and getting away from her current rank as a custos.

As she thought of returning back to camp, back to the rest of the pack, she wondered what her and Muru would do. Would they walk into the camp with thief fur brushing and their hearts bound closely to one another? Or would they walk into camp, give each other a curt nod and then head thief own ways? She definitely didn't like the second option, she didn't want to pretend that all of this hadn't happened. But, what would the pack say if their medicus was distracted from his duties and the familiar, fiery and sarcastic female, was now subdued and calm. That would make any possible competitors for the tournaments think of her differently. And the idea of keeping this between her and Muru seeming scandalous. They could have their own little world away from the curious, watchful eyes of the pack. Sneaking off when the moon was high to spend time together. Sneaking glances and words in secret. It all seemed so tantalizing and, as she imagined their secret meetings beneath the silver light of the moon or the soft glow of early morning when the sun had not yet risen over the horizon, she could almost feel the rush of adrenaline flowing through her veins. To feel so free and empowered as to do something behind the backs of her pack-mates was a tempting offer. Though, that seemed far-fetched. Perhaps it could happen, but she wasn't sure if Muru wanted to keep this a secret or let it bloom publicly. She stole a glance at Muru, but she kept her maw shut and didn't speak her worries aloud. This beautiful moment was coming to and end, she didn't want to speed up the process, she wanted to keep living in this little world they had created for themselves and never leave.
paper planets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me