(( ❝ ♕. ── ROYALS // a wolf roleplay [open].

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

[♕] ─ ❝ after tournaments?

sanctus + sanctum drama.
33%
natural disaster.
67%
time skip [ please specify if you choose this ].
No votes
drama between characters [ whether it be love/enemies/etc ].
No votes
other [ i’m bad at coming up with this oof ].
No votes

Total votes : 9

(( ❝ ♕. ── we're bigger than we ever dreamed // 012.

Postby paper planets » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:11 pm

── ( ) ──────────── (( RANNA !!! ✰✰✰
    " you’re something special, you are the little fang !!! "
    ( branna ) . ( sanctus ) . ( custos ) . ( sanctus camp ) . ( tags - muru )

Branna smiled sheepishly at the obvious and joyful glint that lit up Muru's eyes and she looked forwards towards the small path they were walking along. The grass worn down by many wolves walking along this very path who trod down the thick grass as they did so. As she walked her paws crunched on fallen leaves and she was reminded of the coming winter. A short silence filled the space between them and it seemed as if Muru was in thought, though, it wasn't until after Muru spoke that Branna's mind ran wild. She wasn't scared of speaking with Raine, she truly wasn't scared at all. Perhaps nervous, but there wasn't any fear settled deep within her gut nor any raw fear gripping at her chest and making it hard to breathe, there was a slight discomfort about revealing this part of her life and letting everyone see it. See her. But that, unlike fear, wouldn't go away.

The dark-pelted wolf wasn't one to openly discuss her personal life within the pack or with many, for that matter. Even her dear Muru didn't know everything about her, who she is and was, he barely knew anything. And that was the same for her with him. There was still much for the two to discuss, but she was content to leave that for a later date, when there weren't any tournaments to worry about or telling the matriarch of their relationship. Which also brought on more questions in the female's mind. She knew that they cared for one another and she knew that she wanted him by her side, but how could she label that? How could she explain what she had with Muru when it was a simply a feeling that soared within her entire being? She could spend hours describing this feeling and still do it no justice. This immense emotion that clouded her mind in the best possible way when she was with Muru was indescribable. There was a word that sat heavy in her mind, waiting to be said, but she pushed it away, unsure, still, if this would last, if her and Muru would stay interconnected. Perhaps it was from not knowing a form of stability in her earlier years that caused this insecurity, from her parents weak state and sudden passings to the vicious pack she once called home. But, she had learnt to not depend on anything or anyone. Yet, she didn't let those thoughts dwell, for now, all she knew was that she hoped that this feeling would stay in her heart forever. And that was all she had.

Branna saw the camp entrance just ahead and she looked over at the light-furred medicus beside her and she nodded, "Okay," she agreed to Muru's question simply, finding no need to make it complicated. As the two walked through the entrance, Branna pressed closer to Muru, finding comfort in the presence of his fur brushing against hers. They walked side by side and regarded the camp with a blissful energy swimming between them and a youthful feeling that allowed them to only see the beauty of it all. Branna gazed around at the almost empty camp and glanced at Muru, "Looks like we've beat Raine back, we'll have to wait to speak with her," she murmured in a soft voice that was unlike her usual tone.

── ( ) ──────────── (( DEN !!! ✰✰✰
    " careful creature made friends with time ... "
    ( eden ) . ( sanctum ) . ( custos ) . ( sanctum territory ) . ( tags - blood )

Eden began to carefully scrape the moss into a pile as Blood's striking eyes gazed around, searching for something out in the forest. She shot a glance over her shoulder and saw nothing, so she turned her head back towards the large male and cocked her head to the side in a slight action of confusion. Her warm chestnut eyes willing him to speak for what he had been searching for out there. Though, before she got her answer she got a gruff greeting, to which she nodded her head to. She chose to ignore the dry note in his voice, keeping her spirits high despite the annoying task she had spilt in the space between her and the custos that sat in front of her.

Eden cocked her head to the side at Blood's next words, How did he know that I had company, Caelum and Jaren left a while back.. she thought with a slight confusion blanketing her mind. Then, it clicked, Ah, I do suppose they were being quite loud and we weren't too far from camp, he would clearly have smelt our scents mingled together. she thought. The pale-coated female looked up at Blood and at his stony expression and the sarcasm that laced his words. She frowned momentarily before she shrugged nonchalantly, hoping to stifle his sour mood. Even if she was feeling frustrated in this moment, with this task, she liked to keep spirits high in a mature and thoughtful way. So, the female nodded and looked around momentarily before snapping her brown gaze back to the striking tangerine colour of Blood's gaze, "Well, Caelum and Jaren were with me before. But, Caelum went off with Jaren because he was feeling pretty down about always having to patrol and scout. Hopefully some herb collecting cheered him up," she replied, speaking quickly with a content look on her face. Even though Jaren had scared her and Caelum before, she still understood his annoyance. Not all wolves were suited to be custos, some craved other things and she saw only an eager wolf who would make a great pack member when he found where he fit into the grand scheme of things. She smiled to herself before she focused in on reality just as Blood stood and walked closer to her. She watched as he snatched up most of the moss in his maw and stared at her with another of his stone cold expressions. She tried to brush of his hostility Everyone has bad days, perhaps it's that kind of day for Blood. she thought and she carefully picked up the remaining moss and straightened up.

Eden had begun to walk towards the camp when Blood spoke again and she looked back at him, "Rian took out a patrol to check the borders and Jaren and I went along with Caelum to collect herbs. I'm sure everyone will be back soon," she informed, taking a quick glance upwards at the sun before she continued, "It's almost time for the tournaments to begin, no one will want to miss that," she informed and she continued to walk in the direction of camp, counting on Blood to follow her, "That's why I have so much moss, if you were wondering," she said with a playful glint in her half-closed eyes.
paper planets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: (( ❝ ♕. ── ROYALS // a wolf roleplay [open].

Postby ⠀vega » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:02 am

────────────────────────────────

FRANCHESCA

Gender: Female Pack: Will be in Sanctus Rank: Will be Medicus Trainee Desired Rank: Medicus Trainee [Loner] With: Barak

Francesca’s stance diverted slightly as the marigold inked brute closed the no-man’s land between her and him, she observed his migration with high intensity, as movement can deduce many different things for a wolf. Moreover, to affix to that some of the body language displayed by the wolves differed from the country they were from, his could suggest anything. But then his contradicting gesture inferred her receptors to tip the adverse side of her fleecy cheeks, not at the scruff of one’s neck like the majority of wolves display in an act of confusion or aggression. Consequently, to see the brute’s petite marigold apex gravitate well away under hers, constructed confusion in her un-adapted mind. Now, she knew the universal signs but why, why was he submissive his intensions clearly unpredictable. He was the stronger wolf, he had the full pack on his agender. And yet he fell submissive under her wake. What was this trickery! Her copper engraved orbs laced orbs softened slightly anxiety thrived in her mind mangling her normal self-piece by piece, indulging conspiracy into her thoughts and perceptions. The sire’s thick pelted neck elevated up stiffening slightly from his grounded position his orbs deemed not dominate yet trustworthy, how could he trust her the brute did not even know her title and yet trusted her. Wolves from here were clearly plotting to kill her by gaining trust or delusional. Frankie’s ears peaked abruptly their aluminium fibres rolled over the exterior of her auds slightly a tenuous texture in comparison to her stalwart pledge, circumambient her lanky frame. He...he...was speaking her tongue. She carefully lavished the harsh yet distinguished words catching his tongue, truly the work of art. It was clear this was not his primary language his words did not consist of the standard indigenous tint, and his sentence structure was ill-formed but he could tell that he was trying to destroy the language barrier and she felt the perseverance lift from him as he ended his rehearsed speech his vocals horsed and satisfied.
She deduced what he wanted taking moments to fuse into her mind. Into his pack, surly they would skin her alive, there well trained female’s procrastinating until they could really tear at her malnourished stanza. How could she do this. But if she displeased him he would surly make her pay.

Francesca’s frame altered grounding under his lowered from, his balmy breath revolved from his saturated nostrils, the teary air smothering the back of her scruff. Her walkers amarantite joints quavered under the strange form. She paced back whole of her dainty pads to slip her visage level with the colossal sire. However, her bronze glaze refrained from locking into his she had given in to curiosity she felt like a slave with not personal feelings. Now going into the pack is the best thing for this mother to be but she doesn’t know it. Her irises lolled in their sockets, as she shambled behind him inferring that she would indeed trace his paw steps back to the pack’s focal terrain. The way she moved deduced that she was terrified the coffee clustered terrain blurred all that remained in focus was the golden brute. Her glaucous tail dreads flickered humorously as if they were mocking the unfortunate dame. He had seemed to attire his forgin tongue the femora didn’t blame him it took true skill to evidently dominies another’s tongue, his own language conceived of simpler accent, a simple sentence it deemed one of the words differed from the rest more like a name then a word of his tongue. She did not trust him enough to give her title away, the only thing she owned. No land no meat well except from the porcupine, she had abandoned to the well-established Ravens. The un cinched their inked wings gently beating them until their claws latched onto their expectant corpse to their joy un eaten their caws signalising that their families would not go hungry tonight.

She stuck close to the brute despite her tidiness she trusted him more then what was to come. Her pelt bristled along her weakened structure often tentatively wavering on the brute’s thighs, as they ascended. If he was to glance at her she would produce a fake smile inside her body crumbled with a nevus breakdown. Her walkers oscillated from under her bulging abdomen the exterior looked sore and worn away avert her miss judged launches scathing the under fur the barren appearance wasn’t the most appeasing but she wasn’t attempting to attack a mate yet, her petite slate cures pads lightly sprung over the absorbent terrain, she felt a little tired which was unusual since she could normally run for days. (Due to her pregnancy)Frankie’s tongue slipped from her adverse mug leathering by her lips, being pregnant meant she was worn not very easily but because she didn’t know and pursued herself to the equal amount of exercise she would usually do.

"To be called a refugee is the opposite of an insult; it is the badge of strength, courage and victory."

⠀vega

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darwins » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:51 pm

K A U R I
      ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬
        the iron will ; female ; custos; sanctus ; tagged: xthanus, barak; love life:none
        Kauri gazed at her reflection in the water for what seemed to be a long while but were more than likely no more than a few moments. The stream trickled down the rocks, pouring into pools of water before coming together once again. The sound was peaceful, even despite the continual flicker of the fire that has yet to be extinguished and the estrangement between her and Kodiak since the event. There was solace to be had in the quiet, in the comfort of the unchanging current. She eased to her haunches, her fur ruffling as the wind ran it's gentle fingers through it, the leaves rustling with it. Kauri lifted her paw ever so slightly, leaning forward and barely placing it on the surface of the water, though she abruptly pulled pack, her pads just etching over the surface as she turned, her body fumbling to get her to her feet. She raised her head to the air, just barely catching the faint scent--though it only grew stronger and it was not long before she came to realize that someone familiar was approaching her, and with that Xthanus emerged from the brush so that he stood before her, his broad frame seemingly halving her size. Her gaze was hard, emotionless and her fiery eyes bore into his. She stood for a moment, the silence returning as the sound of his pads scraping against the moist Earth faded from her ears. Shortly thereafter, he beckoned her, the request for her advice somewhat alarming to Kauri. She shifted ever so slightly, her claws unearthing and churning the soil with her movement. "If you must," she replied shortly, lacking any particular interest in a correspondence. She awaited what he sought to address, turning away the moment she was able to give him what he had asked of her.

Kauri trekked off, the thicket brushing against her flaxen coat as she traipsed through the depths of the forest. She stopped suddenly, her fur prickling so that it stood on end, utterly only a low growl so that it coursed through her throat, baring her porcelain fangs, her lips curling slightly. It was an unfamiliar scent that had crossed her path, or rather, she'd crossed it's path it seemed. Though, a familiar wolf's scent was interlaced with the path of the other. She chuffed, somewhat concerned as to what might've occurred, following the trail shortly thereafter. Her nails clicked against the Earth's surface as she plodded along, the forest thickening as she continued on. She stopped, her body stiffening so as not to make the slightest noise or indication of her presence, her muscles tensing as she slinked to the cover of a tall pine. Beyond it stood Barak and an unknown she-wolf, though it appeared from her few moments of observation that Kauri need not attack the trespasser seeing as she gave the impression of being more skittish than anything. Kauri's ears flattened slightly, emerging from her former position and pacing forward so that she was only a few lengths from the two. Her tail flicked slightly to and fro, her eyes softening with her voice as she uttered, "Barak."
darwins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ⠀vega » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:17 am

SHA’URI

Gender: Female Pack: Sanctus Rank: Yearling(Rainie’s daughter) Witch: Muru and Branna. Mentioned: Muru and Branna

────────────────────────────────[/size][/center]
SHA’URI

Gender: Female Pack: Sanctus Rank: Yearling(Rainie’s daughter) Witch: Muru and Branna. Mentioned: Muru and Branna

The audacious yearling, pronounced herself in the focal section of camp, the heart of the packs expectancy. Sha’uri, deposited her frame over the exclusive, den its vast canopy dominated the proximity, far superior then the other dens. In her orbs, she was the second ranking wolf far greater than the pesky well-behaved Cutos’s strutting the joint their etiquette deeming that they are vivarium. Sha’uri’s ears elevated with prudence, her tenuous fibres lingering from the aspect of her lower ear teased over the brink of the side of her apex. Gorgeous, some would say, before they
indulge, her sass and arrogance. The immense weak rays curtly disarranged from the azure sky, evening flurried in the autumn’s gaze decrees in temperature infuriating the spoilt damsel. Her acute talons jettisoned the colossal boulderer roof of the Matrich in bleaching strikes anything under perfect was horrendous for the yearling, it was never her fault. A abrupt, harmony erupted from the further proximity a array of urban leaves, generating the Materich’s daughter to arise from her slumbered state. Speculating the indigenous scene her fluttered bronze orbs captivated the primary intensions of movement, An octogen of walkers spilled the vacant area in the jade bush, faded pelt tones deduced the two wolves as Muru and Branna, the two goodie-two-shoes. Ugh they despised the dame. However something indifferent occurred this time. As they emerged from the scoured terrain there orbs intermittently locked on each other, their altitudinous embodies pulsated in motions linking into honest unison. What was this?! Branna’s expression refrained from it’s usual frown and introverted expression into a weight-less flirtatious melody. Ew, that wierdo could not flirt to save her insignificant life. The irritable yearling, concluded the situation within moments, they loved each other. Ew. Only she was good a flirting, the pair of adults mingled with each other there orbs frantically lacing the proximity for her mother. She guessed they will be asking for acceptance. Oh the horrors the yearling would bring to there relationship. Her brain exploded this possible ideas. Elevating her slender members, her concealed feathers evidently wavered as they grounded from their flattered state. Now at her adequate Hight her mug brimmed over the other contestants her stanza still highly over the Materich’s den.. The sassy yearling elevated her plumage high over the two well equipped adults like she was the superior, She knew she would be nipped for her ignorance, she didn’t care. Her vocals erupted from no ware, the mod swung dame chuckled at them “Ha, what is that.” She couldn’t stop her self it was to bemusing. Bless them, they didn’t need that comment but o’boy did she deliver it to them.
Sha’uri perched lumberingly over the stoned roof, deplored about what she had said a little, surly they would not punish her too severely. Her Aubin dreads relocated there formal stance, mildly landing on her developing curves. Pattering, her barbed nostrils the revelling sent overwhelmed over the fresh carpeted green. Oh gosh, the word had misplaced her. Moss was it, hum she wasn’t too enduring. Flickering her melded gaze she could not identify the principle view. Ah, it was coming from beneath the roofing a selected section of moss growing on the opposing side of the rock aspect. Once the two love birds had, dealt with her she would then, fissure the remnant moss.

"Sarcasm: because murder would get me kicked out of my pack."

FRANCHESCA

Gender: Female Pack: Will be in Sanctus Rank: Will be Medicus Trainee Desired Rank: Medicus Trainee [Loner] With: Barak

[/size][/center]
Franchesca’s bleak bronze stricken orbs brutally pressured over the new coming wolf, the preeminent fear prosecuted her body. She grounded abruptly her tail crooked inferior to her pregnatiated girth, anxiously quavering. The female launched to the opposing side of the marigold tinted brute this must have been his pack mate, what could she do now? The wolf would now murder her lifeless body dragged to their camp given as a medal to the conflicted, images surged through her basket cased mind. Her lethargic orbs fluttered expeditiously, watering with the over usage. As she cowered the wolf spoke with clear promise foreign tongue confidence rolled from its vocals, what could the strange wolf be impending. The words were almost equal to the once spoke by the marigold sire sounding like a name. Now, the female was sure this is what his title was. Her tentative body was a quarter of the size of the two now it was lowered all her dignity had already left her in her migration she had nothing left to protect. Her life? Well what was there worth protecting any more. Oh, how she wished she could go back, but she couldn’t not for a while. The oatmeal, covered mushrooms were disclosed in the far distance clearly by the brawling uprising. She had never tasted mushrooms the did not grow where she came from but she was sure they would produce amorous supplement. Adverting her gaze, she watched the silhouette gesture a smooth couple of paw-steps closer. “Was habe ich gemacht” Meaning what have I done. Frankie’s auds strike slightly at a sudden outburst of noise from the distance a rock maybe? This caused the female as well as her heavy not noticed pregnancy contrived her to urinate herself. The shame struck her whole body. How could she do this to herself; the humiliation. Franchesca, glanced slowly at the bisque strip of urine on her once glorious iron pelt. The dame just let out a mournful wine the remaining dignity stripped from her. Her mind wished, hoped and pleaded for the two to have not noticed she was acting like a pup but was too exhausted to change. The not knowing mother angled her physique differently. Her saturated ribbons tumbled off her pink skin as the alteration took place she vocalised a little quieter with a un soothed wine trickling from her oesophagus. She now lay with her hips protected from the opposing side her could clearly see the wolf from under the brute’s tall stance. He was clearly taller than the two of them but she was a slight taller than the female. But for sure she had not competition as she knew the female would paws down rip her to shreds with the slightest elevation in her tassel. The thoughts of her skin being stripped from her life filled body couldn’t repress a shudder along her protruding spine.

"To be called a refugee is the opposite of an insult; it is the badge of strength, courage and victory."

XTHANUS

Gender: Male Pack: Sanctus Rank: Curtious Witch: Kauri Mentioned: Kauri

Xthanus’s prodigious embodiment, embittered around the female, his villainous orbs scoured over the females locked gaze. Under the billowed bister pelt considerable muscles churned as they impacted the uneven terrain. His tail raised slightly equal stance since they were the same rank. He cut straight to his point, he was quite a polite gentle man but his needs pounded his weary skull. “Un fortunately I must.” He said with a low tempered gnarl, he passed the pegged wolf catching the glimpse of the intricate water structure. The algid, trickles teased from each impending bolder, slipping into the sage reeds photosynthesising the evening rays along with there water supplies. Beating onto the misshapen boulder his stanza slightly above the dame’s his talons sheathed through the jade reeds slashing the watery plantation for support as he hurdled his embodiment onto the summits of the water filled structure. Inclining, Xthanus siestered on the highest point ammeter orso off the leaf degraded terrain the female still at the rivers edge. Now lying down, the brute addressed Kauri, his sullen expression fixated over her physique deducing her temperament. “So the tournament.” He began, his leathered pads blemished his demulcent snout, relieving the mosquito pounding into his blood supply. The faint melody of the arrogant yearling echoed through the seeded foliation, she seemed to be again mocking a poor wolf once more. The cheek, she deserved good beating. Xthanus’s auds now fully peaked, their expansive circumference swivelled around catching any more of her despicable out burst, seemingly from camp. No, must have been short, he concluded. He furrowed his ears over the tenuous fur mutating over his scruff. “I come from a pack with no such things as these ‘tornements’.” He rehearsed with emphasis. “I know the bare basics as you can win ranks over by fighting your opponent, but what are the rules?"

Sometimes blood isn't thicker than water and family will cross you like strangers.

Last edited by ⠀vega on Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
⠀vega

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toastedtea » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:01 pm

K O D E A S
male - outsider - no mate - outskirts of Sanctum territory - with Kit - Cautious, investigative

With a tentative flick of the ear, Kodeas lifted his snout into wind and inhaled deeply. Nothing strange was being carried on it; just the intoxicating scent of a autumn evening. The smell of leaves and the crisp air blended with that of the forest, and beyond the small hint of a bird or so, not even prey was to be sensed. It troubled him, how quiet and peaceful it was; he knew they were approaching the territory of at least one pack, if not more. They had to be; it was beginning to seem as though the world only contained them.
A cautious step forward and leaves loudly crackled underpaw. Kodeas winced; he'd never been the soft-footed one of the family.
But speaking of... he glanced around, realizing that in his distraction he'd lost track of his sister. They'd seperated a little while back,
just spreading out to make sure they collected as much information as possible between the both of them. Of course there would be no way to know if they'd just trotted past wolf or deer tracks for sure, but the thought that they had a better chance gave him peace of mind, at least. And staying within eyesight was always the rule.
Immediately suspicious, he turned on the spot into the wind, searching the small meadow behind him. He hadn't been trying to avoid leaving a trail of any sort, so if worst came to worst, she could simply track him, or he'd back track until he came across her own trail. The forest around him seemed to be holding it's breath as he silently gazed off into the gently whispering grasses.
"Kit?"
He called softly, voice rough and deep from disuse- they barely talked as they traveled, or at least he did. Kit was a different sort.

K I T
female - outsider - no mate - outskirts of Sanctum territory - with Kodeas - playful, content

Dead still in the patch of brush and trees she'd found, Kit patiently crouched in wait. She'd been bored out of her mind, just hiking along in search of whatever Kodeas seemed to know they were looking for. The weather was gorgeous; chilly and light, the breeze blew life right into her. Wasting it was a horrible thing to do, and she was determined to get Kodeas to lighten up if it killed her.
Just as she was thinking she may have to take only surprising him a little instead of truly getting him, her brother turns around. A shot of exuberance shot through her as her muscles tensed, preparing to carry her through the air and the one stride it would take to get to him. She doesn't know quite how she got away with it so far; the small spot in the forest that hid her light coat properly was a lucky strike, and yes she was downwind, but normally he was much more aware than this. This would do well to teach him a lesson as well as give her some fun. She pretended him calling her name was a signal to start her assult.
With confident precision, she made the leap, the light-footed stride, and took him down only a slight angle from straight behind. It shocked him enough to let out a loud yelp, and she laughed delightedly as he scrambled beneath her, paws flying. The yelp went straight into a deep growl, and he good-naturedly scuffled with her for a second before calming down.
"You're getting rusty Kode. That was painfully easy."She needled, tail wagging as they started off again.
Toastedtea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(( ❝ ♕. ── we're bigger than we ever dreamed // 013.

Postby paper planets » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:32 pm

── ( ) ──────────── (( EIFER !!! ✰✰✰
    " i will never lose the love for the arriving, but i'm born to leave. "
    ( keifer ) . ( no pack ) . ( outsider ) . ( sanctum outskirts ) . ( tags - kodeas & kit )

Keifer had been wandering aimlessly for a while now, long enough or the sun to be above him, shining through the leaves and falling in a dappled pattern along his broad back, lighting up his rusty brown and black pelt, his striking yellow eyes flashing as they flickered around, looking around at every sound and flash of movement. While he was interested in the dynamic that these two packs had with one another, he truly did not want to run into a wolf from one of the bordering packs. The male had lived his life alone, as a wandering soul, and he wasn't too keen on changing that. The large loner padded along, sticking to the outskirts of one of the territories. As he walked along he silently pondered about why there seemed to be no prey. Or large prey, he should say. He could hear rodents scurrying in the undergrowth and see the flash of wings in the branches above him, but he didn't see many deer or larger prey. Perhaps this sickness he had caught wind of was already picking off on prey populations or, he mused, perhaps it was due to the fact that there were quite a few wolves around these parts currently. With him and the other loner he had spotted conversing aggressively with the patrol of pack wolves, there were quite the large number of wolves around and he knew that, if he was a deer, he'd be staying far away.

The serene silence that surrounded the male was cut off with the sound of a thump, followed by a loud yelp, some shuffling and a good-natured growl that was followed by a scoffing voice that rang loud and clear through the forest. Curiosity drew Keifer forwards and, after a few moments of walking, he nudged his muzzle past several dangling ferns and his bright gaze fell upon two wolves in a small clearing before him. As he stuck to his position, keeping down wind from the pair, he took in their scents, finding only the smells of the other on them, making the male sure that they weren't from either of the packs. Darn! What fun it would've been to mess with some pack wolves.. he thought. Keifer shook his head slowly and gazed at the wolves for a few more moments before he rose up and took a few paces towards the strangers, keeping his mastered neutral - almost bored - expression on his face he took a few slow steps to begin circling around the wolves, "You two are awfully loud," he chided, huffing out a few heavy breaths that sounded almost like a soft bark, but where made to tisk the wolves, "You've given away you're location to me.." he drawled on slowly, "I wonder who else might've heard you two," he murmured, his voice trailing off oddly before he stopped his pacing around the duo and stood, staring at the other loners with disinterest written on his face.
paper planets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toastedtea » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:52 pm

K O D E A S
male - outsider - no mate - outskirts of Sanctum territory - with Kit & Keifer - Cautious, defensive

Kodeas started at the arrival of the brown wolf, stepping slightly to the front of his sister while facing the male.
His nose told him that this wolf had been alone, and apparently for some time. In a small way, Kodeas was relieved just to see another face, and one that had not instantly attacked them. Though his disposition didn't seem welcoming, Kodeas saw no obvious intent to harm and so therefore kept himself relatively neutral, thought he stood tall and didn't try to stop the instinctual urge to raise his hackles a little and stick his tail out while considering the stranger's words.
At the mention of their noisiness, Kodeas felt a little defensive, and a little ashamed just by the aspect of being chastised by what seemed to be an older wolf; but the same also raised a defiant streak in him. He felt the beginning of his blood warming with the heat of emotion, but kept it tempered in the cold evening air, wind softly rustling his coat. He stood, silent and watchful
while his sister answered for both of them, though he winced a little at what she said.

K I T
female - outsider - no mate - outskirts of Sanctum territory - with Kodeas & Keifer - Wary, but open

At the stranger's arrival and small speech, Kit kept quiet and an indifferent posture. His scent was his own, with no shadow of another; He certainly wasn't extreme to either side, friendly or aggressive; but his attitude and actions turned Kit to err on the side of intrigue-subdued caution. She put herself slightly angled off Kodeas' shoulder, ready to move should it get physical, but she didn't see any reason yet to truly echo her brothers defensive posture. " Of course we were loud! Playing can grant that sometimes, and, well I expect the pack, if there's any close. That's fine by us, Kodeas here won't admit it but more the merrier where he's concerned." She took another half-step forward, leaning towards the loner. If he wanted to exercise thinking games, well, she could play too. "Now you've gotten yourself involved however, especially skirting this close alongside a pack's borders. I sure hope that was your intention." She left the observation open for him to consider, taking a minute to glance around and scent the air for sign of others. She hoped that should they truly be found by pack wolves, there would be no serious trouble; she still didn't understand her brother's intentions for their journey, and knew that she had none of her own; she would go where the wind blew her for now, and follow Kodeas. Should this male turn out to be friendly, she wouldn't be opposed to either banding up with him for a while, or simply asking advice such as location of the packs and maybe the nearest river and decent hunting grounds. They'd landed a deer a couple days ago, and a small hare between them yesterday, but the day had brought no food. Not a huge concern for the moment, but within the next little while they'd need to hunt, and she would prefer not to cross anyone accidentally in the possible desperation.

Toastedtea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ataraxic_gone » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:38 am

━━━Muru━━
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Form;; X | Gender;; male | Rank;; sanctus medicus | Scent;; herbs and dust | Words;; 180| Tagged;; branna, sha'uri|
    xxxxxMuru nodded, tail waving back and forth in a slow motion, the love he felt for Branna that held his attention giving way to an annoyed vibe as the young sha'uri took his attention. "Stars give me strength," he whispered to himself as he saw the lupa stare them down. After a snide remark escaped the growing yearling's mouth Muru let out a low growl, "I would stick blood root in her food any day." The words Muru spoke came out in a low whisper, his ears flicking back as he stared down the yearling. His casual and spiritual nature often took away from the fact but it was still true that he was a huge wolf, with large broad shoulders and a steady frame. He hadn't the slightest clue why the yearling had chosen this battle. At his side he expected something to erupt from Branna, the thought bringing a silent and unseen sense of joy to his heart. Yes the two of them were meant for each-other. There was nothing, muru thought, that he didn't love about branna.
    Note;; sorry for the long wait; my muse was very fickle the last couple days. loud yelling AHHHH
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(( ❝ ♕. ── we're bigger than we ever dreamed // 014.

Postby paper planets » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:42 am

── ( ) ──────────── (( RANNA !!! ✰✰✰
    " you’re something special, you are the little fang !!! "
    ( branna ) . ( sanctus ) . ( custos ) . ( sanctus camp ) . ( tags - muru, sha'uri )

Branna smiled lightly at Muru's obvious joy and at his tail, swaying back a forth lazily. She closed her eyes briefly, inhaling this moment of feeling completely content into her lungs. For things only got worse after that. The custos had already felt a glare burning into her fur before she sensed the annoyance radiating off Muru in waves. Her amber eyes snapped open after she heard the scoffed comment aimed in her's and Muru's direction and she turned her head away from Muru to see the irritating yearling, Sha'uri, strutting towards the two like she was the superior in this pack. Maybe if Branna was a different wolf, older and more mature and docile, she would say that Sha'uri reminded her of when she was younger, but she wasn't different and she had no problem raising her hackles and letting a low growl build up in her chest as Muru, too, let a low, intimidating growl rumble out of his maw from the deep confines of his chest.

Then Muru spoke and a short moment passed between them before Branna stepped forwards, her growl erupting into a snarl, her ears pointed forwards, her tail raised, still and precise as she towered over the younger female and bared her fangs. Her stance was, without a doubt, to ensure her dominance, despite the fact that she was merely a custos. The peaceful morning with Muri had been wonderful, she could never deny that, but she had been itching for a fight for what seemed like forever, waiting on the tournaments. Oh - but why wait when there's an arrogant pipsqueak asking for it right in front of me? she thought and the thought alone sent a malicious grin to accent her features as she flexed her muscles, digging her claws into the earth, "Back off, pup," she growled, doing her well known practice of calling other wolves offensive names when she was angry or irritated, and right now she was both of those and more. Branna stuck her nose right up close to Sha'uri's face, asking for a fight, waiting for the opponent to react so she lunge at her with her teeth flashing. The dark-pelted wolf didn't think of what consequences could come from her actions if Raine were to come back to camp and see Branna and Sha'uri in the midst of a battle or even hear about it second hand. She was just living in the moment, her brain too full of other emotions to think logically for once.
paper planets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ⠀vega » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:19 am

SHA’URI

[center]

Chicken smoothie
Sha'uri tenderly suspended her spherical ears at the spiteful hiss erupting from a wolves serpentine. The unruly comment head longed through there sensitive ear drums. Ha! How dare the vocalist suggest conflicting the yearling in such way. However by the mention of 'blood root' implied the speaker to be that of Muru. Implying her knowledge the juvenile concluded Muru to be the silent type the one to keep the peace, placid, some would predict. But clearly love had disoriented his perceptions. How dare scum speak of such! Consequently due to the colossal status of the brute as he reluctantly transcends over her minute deemer, the yearling crumpled her tentative auds in slight submission before liberating them again in fruition. It seemed Sha'uri was unclassified of her stance between the trio. She felt like she needed to by higher than the mutts by the plentiful, however there size and skill affected her once high raised postiour into an efficient equal stance as she was in mid decision of her ranked order. Her pre lacerated talons clutched the degrading coffee dyed debree  in a simple translatable shin of aggravation, though her stance remained a painful cluster of inches below the surface of the two. Sha'uri peregrinated tenuously, scuffing her sheathed ebony talons along the terrain as she did so, emphasising her higher status as if she was her mother. Transfixing her copper engraved orbs noticing a slight disturbance as the irksome of the couple 'Branna' as she lingered her fleshy labrum as over the yearlings bodice snarling repeatedly evidently gesturing a shouting tension between them, it was clear she wanted to tear the juvenile apart. She was having none of this, though the submission scrapped through her fur creating a rapid shudder, her persistence flowed a mixture of body language. She ambled closer still her mug and Brannas now moments away as she had closed in to neither seemed to be dissmissing. Replying to the curtious's remark of her age the yearling steamed with fury how dare they deem her a pass her as a insignificant pup! The tension fulcrumated further. But that comment, that comment sparked the series of events to come.

"Sweetie leave the sarcasm and insults to the pros. You're just gonna hurt your self."  Sha'uri spat literally over the female, feeling another surge of submission the yearling ignored her instinct for the time being. She had never been in scramble of conflict her mother always there to pull her out of it. But now she was ready or so she thought. Elevating her alluring snout over the opposers a deep regretting gnarl lashed into Branna's sensitive auds. Moments before the yearling found her self encasing the adults mug in her maw.. She had achieved this by extending her talons through the females skin to add hight to  oscillate her bared denials over her heightened ones commuting the final blow of latching them over her maw. However due to her lack of experience she had bitten it the wrong way and the connection would easily be split as she had held the front and not the parallel. But nevertheless is successful russet liquid teased from the opposers rims into her own mug. Her final comment came from just her self triumphant ways. "Don't hate me because I am beautiful hate me because your boyfriend thinks so. " In reality she hated Muru and never payed the slight interest in him since he was wise enough to ignore her tedious ways. But she knew it would hit Brannas buttons just enough the be furious. Oh how Sha'uri love

"Sarcasm: because murder would get me kicked out of my pack."

⠀vega

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me