• ( juniperclan -- open )

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

• ( juniperclan -- open )

Postby tiints » Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:10 pm

xxImage
xxxxxxx( discussion thread )xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( setting - rules - clan - relationships - extra )
x
xxxjuniperclan is located among the pines and spruce of yellowstone
xnational park. while prey is bountiful, so are predators. juniperclan is
xquite unaware of the looming destruction to come. every cat needs to
xwatch their step. strict rules have governed the clan for generations.
xwho will defy them and who will not - is it any use? not only that, but
xblood has been spilled right under the clan's noses...

xxxxxxx( camp - meadow - nearby )
Last edited by tiints on Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:40 am, edited 18 times in total.
tiints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

• ( juniperclan -- rules )

Postby tiints » Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:15 pm

( setting - rules - clan - relationships - extra )xxxxxxxxxxxxx

x
xxxroleplay rules -- i. follow cs guidelines xii. please disable signatures on discussion and roleplay threads
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxiii. pm me for reserves, which last 48 hours xiv. at least five lines per cat
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxv. inactivity for two week's time without notice/reason means me asking you to leave
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxvi. no more than three & one high rank per person xvii. reserved right to decline forms
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxviii. decent grammar, punctuation, but non capitalization is alright
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxix. ideas, prophecies, questions - pm me! i don't bite
x
xxxxxxclan rules -- i. upmost loyalty to clan & respect for leader, deputy, medicine cats, & elders
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxii. follow the warrior code xiii. curfew is before sunset
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxiv. if leaving camp, notify another clanmate xv. rule xvi. rule xvii. rule xviii. rule xix. rule
Last edited by tiints on Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:12 am, edited 21 times in total.
tiints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

• ( juniperclan -- clan )

Postby tiints » Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:17 pm

x
xxxleader -- 1
xlongstar - tom - 42 - thelowercase_king
x
xxxdeputy -- poll
xowlflight - molly - 48 - crash the mode
x
xxxmedicine cat -- 1
xdaybird - molly - 32 - jamilton
x
xxxmed. apprentice -- 1
xcreekpaw - tom - 14 - capricorndog
x
x
xxxwarriors -- 8
xdustypelt - tom - 26 - .animals
xspeckletail - molly - 27 - .animals
xsplashpelt - molly - 23 - fawn,
xname - gender - age - razzberry
xname - gender - age - razzberry
xnightstep - tom - 31 - stranger danger
xbluesight - molly - 23 - charlie kitten.
xhawkfern - tom - 24 - Jaques
x
xxxapprentices -- 4
xpepperpaw - molly - 13 - stranger danger
xbriarpaw - tom - 10 - crash the mode
xpatchpaw - molly - 9 - ser
xberrypaw - tom - 8 - Jaques
x
xxxelders -- 3
xtroutnose - molly - 88 - shippe
xsleekwind - molly - 90 - capricorndog
xwillowfrost - molly - 100 - Jaques
x
xxxrogues/kittypets -- 4
xspiderfang - tom - 38 - .animals
xsheep - tom - 26 - Shippe
xsage - tom - 34 - charlie kitten.
xmint - molly - 21 - charlie kitten.
xpetalkit - molly - 5 - queen_2.o
Last edited by tiints on Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:54 am, edited 31 times in total.
tiints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

• ( juniperclan -- relationships )

Postby tiints » Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:17 pm

x
xxxmentors
xxowlfight - patchpaw
xxbluesight - pepperpaw
xxnightstep - brairpaw
xxdustypelt - berrypaw
x
xxxcrush
xdustypelt → splashpelt
x
xxxlove
xname - name
x
xxxxmate
xxname - name
x
xxxxdislike
xxname - name
x
xxxxdeath
xxname - name
Last edited by tiints on Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:35 am, edited 11 times in total.
tiints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

• ( juniperclan -- extra )

Postby tiints » Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:40 am

x
x
xxxpredator
x- badger
x- coyote
x- wolf
x- red fox
x- hawks
x
x
xxxxxxneutral
xxxx- bighorn sheep
xxxx- moose
xxxx- elk
xxxx- bison
xxxx- river otter
x
x
xxxxxxprey
xxxx- red squirrel
xxxx- jack rabbit
xxxx- ground squirrel
xxxx- vole
xxxx- snowshoe hare
xxxx- fish
xxxx- birds

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

x
xxxnews
x- roleplay opened 6.19
x
xxxxxxthe latest gossip
xxxx- here
Last edited by tiints on Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
tiints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

• ( juniperclan -- status )

Postby tiints » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:09 am

now open!
Last edited by tiints on Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
tiints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tiints » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:09 am

xxxdustypeltxxxx- - -xxx(xxx - male - warrior - 26 moons)xxx(tag ;; camp, open)
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxdustypelt jerked awake, his limbs stiff and breathe visible in the chilly pre-sunrise air. the tom stretched his front legs, unsheathing his claws in the process. after a hearty yawn that exhibited pearly white teeth, dustypelt stood up and clambered outside the warriors' den. outside was still cool and gray. it wasn't black because the sun would soon be past the mountain tops. the siamese's blue eyes studied the empty camp, not finding anything out of place. the clanmate stretched his back legs, relishing the feeling. dustypelt enjoyed the solitude of the early morning. he very much wanted to leave and hunt, but no others were awake. therefore, he couldn't let anyone know he was leaving, as the clan rules stated. this left dustypelt to sit a fox length away from the den.

xxxspeckletailxxxx- - -xxx(xxx - female - warrior - 25 moons)xxx(tag ;; sleeping, open)
xxspeckletail lay asleep in the warriors den, unknowing and unbothered by dustypelt's slight rustling and yawn. her short pelt was a bit out of place by her sleeping. speckletail would jerk and mutter in her sleep every now and again. she was quite unaware of this though. in her dream she, speckletail was eating tons of prey and having a pretty god time with her clanmates. it was sunny, midday. in a snap though, the dream turned dark and storm cloud covered the once blue sky. there was thunder and lightning. all the cat's fur was on edge as they scurried for cover in their dens. a loud crack filled the air, accompanied with the smell of smoke."oh great starclan," speckletail murmured in her sleep.

xxxspiderfangxxxx- - -xxx(xxx - male - rogue - 38 moons)xxx(tag ;; clan territory, open)
xxspiderfang walked briskly at the edge of juniperclan's territory. he was tempted to enter for a short time. the tom was wide awake and hungry. his past clan lifestyle had taught useful hunting techniques he was putting in use. spiderfang's ears swiveled quickly, his body suddenly getting low to the ground floor. the hunter could see his prey, unaware of the danger present. minutes passed in slow motion as spiderfang moved him sleek body inching closer to a malnourished hare. the figure of spiderfang was covered by the high yellow grass. he was at a tree line that opened to a small meadow like area. the small hare ate briskly, then suddenly stopped. his ears were pointed to something he could not see. spiderfang latched onto his instincts, knowing it was time. he had to act now. brush parted to reveal the cat as he leapt towards the hare. but the hare already knew and was running away moments before the hunter had shown himself. it was a desperate chase that ended in a bloody rabbit and a victorious hunter. unfortunately, spiderfang was unaware he was now in juniperclan territory.text
Last edited by tiints on Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
tiints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ser » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:27 am

ᴘᴀᴛᴄʜᴘᴀᴡ X
    juniperclan apprentice // @open

patchpaw had been awake for quite some time now. it was still morning, and some of the apprentices were still snoozing in the den; the sun's rays were slowly climbing, gradually enveloping the den in warming sheets, and the clan began to slightly stir in activity. the apprentice lay sprawled on her side, the tip of her tail flicking in annoyance against the base of the ground. her eyes narrowed, attempting to block out the encroaching sunlight. someone had been snoring for most of the night, wherein patchpaw had listened to the tumultuous noises over the past couple hours, unable to return to slumber. with little sleep gained for the young cat, patchpaw was left to brood over her irritation in the dawn's early lights. it wasn't until now, after an appropriate time had passed, and her moody ruminations had been satisfyingly satiated, that patchpaw finally huffed and dragged herself to her paws. she stood for a brief moment, dragging her mottled pelt under her tongue, before leaving the den.

she sat outside the apprentice's den, ears flickering as she observed juniperclan's camp. she didn't believe she had anything on her schedule, so what she had in mind for today was anyone's guess. for now, the early morning was an opportune time to ponder these possible interactions, and she did so as she watched the actions of the camp, letting her bones and muscles be warmed by the raising sun, priming herself. as an early riser, patchpaw only noticed dustypelt outside at the time, not sure when he had awoken, sitting outside the warrior's den. she wondered what the mellow tom was planning to do, but her focus was broken by the sounds of the buzzing and bustling forest encompassing them - and her paws itched - oh, how she desperately wanted to leave and explore.
Last edited by ser on Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
ser

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby majima » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:48 pm

xxx「daybird|32|molly」「feeling paranoid」「open」「at camp」

D
    aybird awoke with jolt and without any hesitation she immediately rose and arched her back, claws out ready to use them. She jerked her head around breathing heavily. It took several moments to realize she was in her den and not the horrible place in which her dreams lay. Daybird shuddered before resting back on her nest. It was another fitful, sleepless night, where in her conscious moments she laid still, paralyzed with paranoia. The she-cat has had the same reoccurring nightmare for the past 3 sunrises, each night waking up in brief spells and then falling back into a slumber for only a couple hours at a time.

She stared at her white paws for a moment before standing up and arching her back in a much relieving, and joint-popping stretch. She tip-toed around Creekpaw careful not to wake him on her way to look at the store of herbs hidden in the nooks and crannies of the den. She clicked her tongue as she examined the storage. "Yikes"she 'tsked' "these really need sorting I suppose, it's impossible to tell what we have" she whispered to herself before chalking it down to Creekpaw's duty before briskly walking out of the medicine den. She jumped when she walked out as she wasn't expecting any other cats to be awake at this time in the morning. She dipped her head as a way to greet the warrior and the apprentice.
majima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: • ( juniperclan -- open )

Postby if found » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:34 pm

sleekwind || elder || tagged; troutnose

sleekwind awoke to the sounds of the prey scuttling far behind her. now it was nothing new, but it's always the start of her day. hey troutnose... she prodded her denmate awake. they've been best friends since they were apprentices. i can hear all the juicy mice outside. how about we go and have ourselves a hunt this morning? sleekwind has only been an elder for a short time, but the thrill of hunting lets her reminisce about her warrior days, hunting. sitting up, she stretched out her claws and cleaned her whiskers as she waited for a groggy troutnose. the prey's not going to wait for you to catch them.

creekpaw || medicine cat apprentice || tagged; daybird

creekpaw was actually awake the whole time. he sighed, and rolled over in his nest. daybird's nightmares has always concerned him.
    not because it was his mentor, but because daybird treats him how he wants to be treated, not the special single kit his mother and father thought him as. not having a daybird would leave him more lost. daybird... his mentor had already walked off. he got out of his nest, and went to meet patchpaw. he heard sleekwind talking about the prey outside. are you going hunting, patchpaw? sleekwind's saying that she can hear the prey outside the camp. he glanced back to the elder's den again. troutnose was still asleep, peacefully ignoring her denmate.
if found

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me