⌈ how can I ever trust that you love me? | open

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Postby 'messy » Tue May 30, 2017 9:00 am

There is a reason this wolf pack has survived when all others have died. There is a reason this wolf pack has thrived when others have withered. There is a reason this wolf pack has succeeded when all others have failed. That reason is that the pack is based upon mating for strength, it is unheard of to mate for love.
                Generation after generation all alphas have lead the charge and mated with the strongest female in the pack. They are not necessarily the strongest in build, it could be there bloodline, or intelligence, maybe even their health. But the alpha will always mate with the strongest, it is tradition and it is that tradition that has kept the pack alive. Just because the alpha follows tradition it doesn't mean that he loves her. There has always been that special pack mate in the alpha's mind, the one he spends more time with, he tells his mate it's nothing darling I choose you. But it is never the truth, the alpha has never acted on it, just stolen secret moments with his beloved but who is to say it is just the alpha that has wondering eyes? All the males in the pack mate for strength, to have the strongest pups, to carry on the pack but just because they are completely devoted to their pack it doesn't mean that they are completely devoted to their mates, or their mates to them?
                No one has ever acted on their impulses, cheated on their mate, everyone has suffered in silence, no one has had their happy ending-the happy ending that each one of them deserves, nothing has ever happened till now that is.
Last edited by 'messy on Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:43 am, edited 3 times in total.
'messy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⌈ how can I ever trust that you love me? | rules

Postby 'messy » Tue May 30, 2017 9:02 am

⌲site rules. I cannot stress this enough, please read the site rules. If you break any of these rules I will either give you a warning or ban you.
                ⌲literacy. By no means am I expecting hundreds and hundreds of words, but this is a semi/literate role play so I would like to see at least a paragraph of seven sentences with something someone else can reply to.
                ⌲drama. This is hugely encouraged within the role play, but if you are going to plan something major please consult me first.
                ⌲characters. As there are limited spots you are allowed two wolves maximum, and of opposite sexes. If you want to reserve pm me, do not post on the thread it will be ignored. Also with the ranks genders, and some relationships will be given so please include those on your form.
                ⌲posts. Please stay active, you must post at least three times a week or I will remove you from the role play. Also please pretty up your posts and remove your signature.
                ⌲occ. All occ must go on the discussion thread as well as forms.
'messy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⌈ how can I ever trust that you love me? | ranks

Postby 'messy » Tue May 30, 2017 9:05 am

alpha male ♂ cassius │ *broken
                alpha's mate ♀ fedora | O.G.

beta male ♂ freki │ .Thunder.

healer ♀ vespertine | trouvaille.
                guard ♂ rowan | .:J.Sparrow:.
                hunter ♂ open | open
                huntress ♀ elizabeth │ 'messy
                scout ♀ erianthe │ merchantinq

omega ♀ ethereal │ bravado
Last edited by 'messy on Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:43 am, edited 4 times in total.
'messy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⌈ how can I ever trust that you love me? | relationships

Postby 'messy » Tue May 30, 2017 9:06 am

⌲the alpha is of course mated to his mate, but has always had eyes for the omega. He hides it well and treats her badly, he hates himself for it but it's for the pack. He does deeply care for his mate, but not as a lover, as a best friend.

⌲the alpha's mate is a truly devoted lover. She has her suspicions about her mates wondering eyes, but ignores it as she knows he will always do what it best for the pack, and what's best for the pack is her.

⌲the beta male is mated to the healer, and they appear to be happy but when in their den at night never sleep near one another. He doesn't have eyes for her, but doesn't have eyes for anyone else either.

⌲the healer never knew what happened between her and her mate, the beta, but she does hope they one day they will be able to have a conversation that doesn't involve growling. She stays with him for hope, but mainly for the pack.

⌲the guard is mated to the scout, and does love her but is flirtatious, so throws himself at every pack member he can. He believes this trait covers his love for the alphess but to the scout nothing will.

⌲the scout tries loves her mate, but knows she is not the only wolf who has a place in his heart. She is aware there might be someone else for him but pretends everything is fine.

⌲the hunter and huntress are the only two that are actually happy together. But he believes she loves another, no matter how often she denies it, and sometimes can't control his anger on the matter.

⌲the huntress adores her mate, but the hunter has an cruel side that only the huntress sees. She is trying to reach out for help, but believes it will get better because she believes in him.

⌲the omega was given her rank because she is the weakest and the females out numbered the males so someone was left without a mate. The fact that she was a runt, and has no clear talent made her the obvious choice. She knows this, but also knows the alpha hated making that choice and would have chosen her if he was free to.
'messy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⌈ how can I ever trust that you love me? | information

Postby 'messy » Wed May 31, 2017 8:16 am

⌲seaon. It is currently winter, so is mating season for the pack if they choose to do so.
                ⌲weather. There is a thin layer of snow covering the ground which will get thicker during the day, but the streams and ponds have not yet frozen over. Due it being winter prey is scarce and hard to find.

⌲prey. hares(common), birds(common but hard to catch), deer(uncommon), elk (uncommon), moose(rare)
                ⌲predators. bears(common), rogue wolves(uncommon), other wolf packs(rare), humans(very rare)

⌲updates. none yet
'messy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⌈ how can I ever trust that you love me? | open

Postby 'messy » Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:39 am

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────
elizabeth
the huntress
tagged; finnick
          As the sun slowly rose over the trees to the east the petite huntress began to stir- her ears began to twitch and her nose wrinkled as she subconsciously scented for prey.
          Elizabeth was just starting to wake and this was a rare occurance for the huntress due to the fact that going out before the sun's light penetrated the thick tree cover, before the forest was illuminated, was in her opinion one of life's little pleasures. The mottled grey wolf loved hunting depending on her other four senses, not only because it kept her senses on good form but because for her it was freeing- she could forget everything else that was happening and just hunt. She had planned, before falling asleep the previous night, to awake before the sun and hunt to centre herself before the important pack meeting today but like plans do this one went awry. Night terrors were the reason she was sleeping in. She had expected the night to be troubled but not to the extent that it was; with breeding season now approaching Liz was growing increasingly worried about her relationship with her mate and how it would add to his jealous, and as the pack meeting was likely to be centred around this issue her concerns were only growing, fuelling her unpleasant dreams. During the previous night she had awoken several times, muscles clenched, breathing ragged, and heart rate heightened. Lizzy never woke Finnick when this happened, telling herself she didn't want to worry her beloved mate, but knowing deep down that he could not reassure her when he was the reason behind the fear. Usually the huntress who curl up close to him, his uniform breathing, warmth and scent being enough to settle her and gently guide back to sleep. Just his presence giving her comfort; however, last night was different, they were vivid, too realistic and his presence wasn't enough, she couldn't push them from her mind. So instead of curling next to him she had eventually laid down in the mouth of her den listening to the sounds of the forest around her, the calls from the birds and noises from the movement of the herds slowly lulling her back to sleep.
          A sigh escaped her maw as she awoke to the sunligth dancing across the den. Liz was exhausted and longed to curl in it a tight ball and refuse to wake up but she knew that being part of the Pack meant that sacrifices had to be made. After stretching and making her way to her pads Elizabeth glanced over at her mate unsure if he was awake or not, so nosed him gently, waiting to see if there was any movement.
'messy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⌈ vesper | 001

Postby gull. » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:17 am

[] 𝑣𝑒𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑒
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    [ scent: lavender & cedar ] [ age: four years ] [ rank: healer ] [ location: den, camp ] [ tagged: open ] [ emotions: aloof ]
    vesper had been awake all night, she tossed & turned incessantly. of course, freki hadn't noticed. he wouldn't notice if she turned up missing. vesper didn't even know what he did anymore. he'd be gone all day & into the night. of course, he would always show up in the middle of the night, dead tired and ready to curl up in the den five feet away from vesper. she sighed, was there another wolf? did he visit his mistress, the loner fae, when he went on partrol? he did spend all day gallivanting with her & not considering his mate's feelings? in a way, she could accept that a lot easier. she could imagine that this other fae was better than her in some way. perhaps she would be prettier, or more adventurous, or younger.. vesper wished that was the case, but it seemed that freki hadn't eyes for her or anyone else, not within the pack at least.

she gasped lightly when she remembered what day it was. the meeting. cassius' had been reminding everyone all week about it. he must be uneasy about the winter.. supplies are getting low. she thought. the fae decided she'd get up and go check on her supplies, a healer could never have too much medicine. her gaze shifted to freki for an instant.. she missed the mornings when they woke up together, early in the morning when the sun had barely risen. freki would nuzzle her neck sweetly before heading off to patrol, while she made her way in the opposite direction toward the healing den. she remembered how back then they couldn't wait to see each other at the end of the day. their evenings were filled with sunset strolls & venting to each other about how their days had been. where had that gone, wondered vesper. she couldn't remember the last time her mate told her he missed her during the day, or when they spoke more than three words to each other without getting angry.

in the end, she dismissed the idea of waking him, she honestly was not in the mood to hear him berate her for waking him. the snow pelted fae emerged from the den. she could tell immediately that winter was coming. the air had a certain bite to it. it slipped under her fur & made her shiver. was it silly of her to say that it made her feel alive? the cold air sent a certain shockwave to her emotions. it woke her up from her deep set mindfulness of being numb, it was good. vesper looked around, it seemed no one was up yet, that or everyone had been up for hours and they were all busy. either way the healer didn't put much thought into it & continued on her way to check on her medical supplies.

once inside the warmth of the den she took inventory. once finished the she-wolf found that she needed mint, trillium, and sarsaparilla. vesper knew she wouldn't be able to carry all that back herself. perhaps she'd ask someone to come with her. often her sister, feo, accompanied her, but vesper reasoned that she was probably busy with organizing the meeting. the hunters were probably busy, too. winter was coming and they needed to stock up. what about rowan? vesper thought to herself. he was a kind brute, and strong. he'd be more than able to help her. perhaps she would go ask him.
gull.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bravado » Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:15 am

E T H E R E A L
      ━━━ role : omega ━━ feeling : neutral tags : vesper

the fae was running, the wind rippling through her dark pelt as her paws kicked off the ground, leaping across an old fallen log. she was going so fast it felt as though she was flying, and she couldn't hold back a wolfish grin as her feet kicked dust up from the dry ground. as she came into a field that was splattered with splotches or color that came from wildflowers, the wolf threw back her head and howeled loudly, the sound echoing back to her. for a moment, the omega was free, careless and elated as the sun warmed her fur.

with her paws tucked delicately under her and her tail curled across her nose, ethereal was fast asleep, dreaming as though she had no cares in the world. it wasn't until a bone chilling wind blew through her den did she start to awake from her peaceful slumber all to soon, lifting her head slightly as she blinked away sleep. her honey golden eyes peered out of the entrance of her den, gaze flitting around the clearing to see if any of her fellow pack members were awake. slowly, the fae stood, still half asleep as she stretched, jaws parting in a yawn. the strangely colored wolf stumbled out of the den, shivering slightly in the chilly morning air. she sat back on her haunches, lifting her muzzle towards the clouded sky. even though even though it was still pitch black out, the grey clouds, she was betting it would snow again, as it had done for the previous days and weeks. she didn't mind to much - she rather enjoyed the feel of the snow crunching under her paws. the only con was the lack of prey.

it wasn't unusual for the wolf to be up and about when the sun barely peaked over ridge. nor was it unusual for her to be out of camp at dawn each morning, running and training her little heart out. that morning was no different. the oddly marked female was just heading back towards camp, pushing through bracken and overgrowth, her jaws clasped tightly around a small brown speckled rabbit, not much meat on it's bones, she had managed to catch right as the sun began to peak over the ridge. slowly, the trees and moss melted away behind her, fading into a their welcoming camouflaged camp. the wolf pushed her way through the camp entrance, the sun immediately warming her long, silvery brown pelt as she did so. the camp was, as always, at that ungodly time in the morning, quiet, her pack mates only just starting to wake and peak out of their dens. she slowly, leisurely, padded over to their becoming scarce prey pile, depositing the rabbit there before sitting and yawning, stretching out and fluffing her pelt. she was shivering slightly, the cool morning air only now getting to her. she huffed out as she stood, her ear flicking as she heard a soft rustling, accompanied by a flash of white - vesper. she bounded towards the female, her small paws crunching softly on the dead leaves and dry snow under her feet. "vesper," she called out in greeting softly, her voice gentle and melodious, so as not to scare her. "good morning, darling. sleep well?" she butted heads with her shoulder in greeting, her cerulean eyes glistening as she peered up at her.
bravado

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⌈ The Guard | (1)

Postby nocturna. » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:04 pm

() R o w a n
    ( scent: spruce & earth ) ( age: four years ) ( rank: guard ) ( location: den, camp ) ( mood: drained ) ( tagged: open )
    ------> The tawny gold guard was doing his best to recover some of the lost hours of sleep during his patrol last night. It was often his duty to patrol the pack borders at night while the rest slept. It was actually both he and his mate, Erianthe's, responsibilities to do some of the daily patrols. Perhaps it was this reason the pair were so distant, always swapping places, never spending any time with the other. And, as of late, it was as if they were complete strangers. He felt as if she no longer wanted him, never showing any interest in talking or even making an effort. Even now in the den, the feeling was apparent. The pair slept inches apart, not even the tips of their fur touching. What had happened to them? In the beginning, things were different. He was actually happy, they both were.

------> Even if the bright early morning light hadn't crept into the den, Rowan still would have stirred in his reluctant sleep. He barely slept anymore, between the nightly patrols and the cold shoulder of his mate, there was too much keeping sleep at bay. The brute always felt restless, so unsure of what the future held for him and Erianthe. There was a large part of him that truly wanted to make things work with her; he just wasn't sure how... Seeing as he was practically awake anyway, the brute growled under his breath in annoyance, pushing himself to his paws. A quick glance over his shoulder to check on Erianthe, and he bounded out of their den. Hopefully, she'd get more sleep than he did.

------>Upon exiting the den, Rowan leaned down far in a deep stretch, digging his claws into the frozen patches around the entrance. His yellow gold orbs flicked around, searching the den sites for any others that were awake. At first it seemed as if no one was up yet, until a small flash of freckled brown caught his attention. It was the Omega, Ethereal. She was bounding over to the medical den, where Vesper was. The brute stretched his jaws in a wide yawn, exposing large, white teeth as he sat. His gaze then shifted, wondering where Cassius was. He'd surely be gathering everyone for the pack meeting soon.
nocturna.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⌈ how can I ever trust that you love me? | open

Postby niko. » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:48 pm

e r ι a n т н e
《 Female || Scout || Mated to Rowan || Feeling;; disinterested, guilty ||Tags;; rowan || Mentions;; vesper, ethereal 》

The sky was a bright, sunny blue. Air littered with pollen and the scent of flowers. Erianthe was nestled with her wonderful mate, Rowan, in a patch of clover under a tree. He was whispering sweet nothings, and she was nuzzling into his shoulder.
This was when they had time. When Rowan only had eyes for her. When they still spoke.
That was a long, long time ago.
This was only another dream. One of envy and lust.

Only the despair of this seemingly fine dream woke her in the midst of the chilly early morn.
Erianthe rose into the sad reality quite slowly. First, she felt the first pricks of a winter chill poking through her dusty tan fur. Then, her hazel eyes opened- first suprised, then calm. Or possibly dissapointed. She was never quite sure. What does this cold world have in store for me today, Were her first thoughts, as were they each day that she arose. Her shoulders were stiff from her latest patrol and her back ached. Shifting her rather large paws, the scout tilted herself to look for Rowan. He was no longer present in the den, but his heat signature seemed recent several feet away. Several.. She thought poutily. Erianthe no longer wished to speak to him- not for a while, at least. His hyperactive eyes disinterested her from his usually charming personality. She knew she couldnt deny him for long, but she sure could try.
Shutting her orbs of honey, the scout attempted to return to her peaceful slumber. To no avail, however- the fae could not shake a restless feeling that her rude awakening had brought. A small guilt feeling spread through her chest like water on sunbaked rocks. Today was a day she would make the most of; or, at least, try to. She would get back, finally. The plan was to flirt with other males- maybe Freki or Finnick. Not while Lizzy or Vesper were around, of course- she had no ill intents towards the two lovely faes. Only while Rowan was around. Erianthe figured that she'd give him a taste of his own medicine.
Finally shaking herself of sleep, the scout stood and drowzily trudged out of her shared den. The cold hit her like a tidal wave- the frosty ground froze her paws. Hunching foward in a stretch, Erianthe stood at her full height. Letting out a whimper, she felt her shoulder blades crack. After waking herself up, the tan fae turned to Rowan, who was sitting next to her. Voice quiet, tired, and disinterested, she simply muttered, "Good morning." And sat herself besides him.
It was not often that they spoke, and the thought almost excited her. Their constant shifts in patrols always left both exhausted and disconnected from eachother. As it was a meeting day, the usual early morning patrols had been postponed.
The orbs belonging to her cast themselves along the path that his created- to Vesper and Ethereal. Seeing the omega caused a wave of glee hit her, but she didnt want to let Rowan know anything just yet. Not today. Her stomach was engulfed in guilt and frustration, as always, but, again, as always, she pushed it down. Erianthe truly loved Rowan- will all of her being. However, the way he was less focused on her recently had made her doubt his love returned to her. She could tell he cared- but she was more cynical recently. Erianthe doubted his sincerity. The fae, however, succumbed to the guilt and leaned on him a little bit, curling her tail around him. He was warm and smelled of spruce and earth- she loved how he smelled. Her own smell was rather dusty, and she didnt always enjoy it. Foggy breath barely able to be seen in the dim light of the early morning, she smiled. It was nice to be back with him- this symbol of affection, she decided, would be enough to suffice and dissolve the sickening guilt that pulled at her heart strings- especially as she silently plotted out her plans for the day.
niko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me