❀ ❝ blossomclan

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

are you interested?

yay
86%
nay
14%

Total votes : 7

❀ ❝ blossomclan

Postby lacke » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:49 pm

Last edited by lacke on Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❀ ❝ the plot

Postby lacke » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:51 pm

generations ago, a group of cats made their home in nara park, located in japan. it was a historical,
          and even sacred park to the people of japan. herds of deer would be spotted, as they were the holy
          messengers of kasuga-taisha shrine, and are placed under careful protection. however, the same co
          uld not be said for the cats living there. one unfortunate night, humans rushed into the cats camp,
          and began to throw their nets over the cats. the felines scrambled in fear, separating from one anot
          her in fear. those who grouped together fled up to mt. yoshino, where the ground is shielded by ma
          ny different trees, but most notably, cherry blossom trees. the new clan appropriately named their
          clan blossomclan, and began re-creating what they had lost. the leader at the time, dawnstar, dec
          lared that from now on, cats would be assigned mates from the beginning of their warrior lives to
          help bring up the population and to secure the clans safety. however, who is to say affairs will nev
          er happen, especially when they're paired together for life? will blossomclan truly be safe?

lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me