Moon Howl Island and The Wolf Eaters

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: Moon Howl Island and The Wolf Eaters

Postby Viiperfang » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:11 am

𝔞𝔳𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔦
[ ;; 𝔫𝔬𝔫𝔢 ;; 𝔣𝔢𝔪𝔞𝔩𝔢 ;; 𝔣𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯 ;; 𝔱𝔞𝔤𝔤𝔢𝔡 ; 𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔦𝔯𝔞 [𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫], 𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶𝔫 ;; 𝔯𝔢𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔥𝔦𝔭𝔰 ; 𝔫𝔬𝔫𝔢 ;; ]

The large she-wolf muttered to herself as she made her way to the center of the territory, where most of the pack made their dens. She grumbled while she walked, clearly in a bad mood. The scent of flowers filled her senses and she shorted, shaking her head to rid herself of the scent. It was winter, so flowers weren't in bloom, so it could only be one thing, Aveira. Not wanting to speak to the pretty wolf, Avanti changed directions to go around.

A mockingbird settled into the tree ahead of her, yelling at her, and she growled, "Shut it, feathers." She knew where there was one of the blasted birds there were more, and they liked to mob wolves who entered their nesting sites, even during winter when they didn't nest. Just as she thought another alighted into a tree to the side of her and joined in on the noise. "Oh great, now you're going to call all of your friends. Go ahead!" She snarled and leaped into the air, powerful jaws snapping in the space right below the branch one of the birds was sitting on.

The bird took to the air, still screaming. Avati was now aware of how many there were around her. "Oh--" She ducked a well-aimed dive=bomb and took off running, head low. The birds were following her, grabbing at her ears and back, and pecking at her. Any time one entered her field of view she would snap at it, occasionally hitting her mark.
As she entered a clearing with a crash, she whirled around and barked, "You stupid birds! Come and fight me! I'll make you regret it!" The birds just settled on the branches around the clearing, and Avanti snorted, "What, you're afraid to come and fight me head on, cowards? I hope you get eaten--"

Suddenly aware of a presence behind her, she whirled and spotted Allyn. Great, she saw that? Thanks you useless sacks of... The large she-wolf sighed, shoulders dropping, and she rolled her eyes. "Allyn," she smiled sweetly, aware of something around the other's leg. Her eyes narrowed, and she asked, "Is that a snake?"

𝔢𝔫𝔬𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔞
[ ;; "Eno" ;; 𝔪𝔞𝔩𝔢 ;; 𝔩𝔬𝔫𝔢𝔯 ;; 𝔱𝔞𝔤𝔤𝔢𝔡 ; 𝔠𝔞𝔩𝔢𝔟 ;; 𝔯𝔢𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔥𝔦𝔭𝔰 ; 𝔫𝔬𝔫𝔢 ;; ]

Eno turned to flee, and saw the shape of a wolf through the branches. He was right outside another wolf's den. He crouched down on the ground, heart in his throat. He was trapped. One way lead to the heart of the Pack, the other straight into this other wolf's face, literally. The only thing left to do was fight, and Eno felt a growl rumble up from his chest, but he cut it off before it made a noise. His ears flattened against his head and his tail settled between his legs. Maybe I can sneak by without them noticing, he thought. The wolf-dog slid forward, paws almost silent on the ground.

𝕘𝕦𝕕𝕣𝕚𝕕
[ ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ: ɴᴏɴᴇ | ᴀғғɪɴɪᴛʏ: ᴡɪsᴅᴏᴍ | ᴀɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ | ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴɪᴏɴ: ᴀᴛʜᴇɴᴀ | ᴛᴀɢs: ᴏᴘᴇɴ | ᴄʀᴜsʜ: sᴀxᴏɴ ]

Gudrid slid from their den, shaking their fur out. Their eyes scanned the area in front of the den, noticing a set of tracks leading past the front. Looking more closely, it seemed to be a small animal, probably a squirrel or rabbit, and it was injured, judging by the the drag marks where the back left leg would be. Gudrid's mouth watered. It seemed to have passed about an hour ago, and if it's injured it couldn't have gotten far. I don't smell any blood, and I didn't hear anything, so it should be relatively close by, they decided.

They followed the trail, moving at a steady pace, when an owl flew in step with them. "Athena," Gudrid nodded, not glancing at the bird.

"Gudrid," the owl shot back, a mocking tone in her voice. "Hunting?"

"No, I'm going on a walk the same way this animal did."

"Ha, funny. Want me to scout ahead?"

"Sure."
i'm gone.
Viiperfang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coyotebluff » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:41 pm

ᴛ ɪ ᴇ ɴ ɴ ᴇ
[male] [four years] [passion] [delta] [allyn] [companion; verona]
Etienne rolled his shoulders back and smacked his lips, his hazel eyes lazily scanning the camp to look for his sister.He began to trot across the camp, his little Verona slithering after him. Although she was still quite young and small, she was very fast and proved her strength. Etienne's eyes landed on his sister at last, so he picked up his past and slid right beside her. "Good mornin'." He cooed, looking over at her. His eyes flicked up to Avanti as she strode herself up to them, raising a brow at how she reacted to his sisters snake. He looked down at Verona, who was currently extended her head and standing like a pole, trying to get his attention. "She doesn't seem to fond of snakes, hmm?" She hissed softly, swaying her head to and fro. Etienne shrugged, wiggling his brows at Verona.

Cybil
[female] [three years] [nature] [omega] [open] [companion; alejandro]
Cybil chased Alejandro through the forest happily, his little feet beating her my a tail length. She giggled, not paying attention to where she was going and tumbling over a tree root. She fell on her chest, her neck extended outwards and her front legs tucked underneath her with her rear in the air. She gasped, jumping to her paws and shaking her silvery pelt. She looked at Alejandro, who was staring at her with a disapproving look in his beady little eyes. "Tisk tisk, lady. Looks like Allie has beat you again." She joked, thumping his foot on the ground before bounding over to Cybil. She laughed, wiggling her tail. "You just got lucky." She insisted.
coyotebluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Allyn 2-Onyx 1

Postby MickeyRose » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:46 pm

-♡- Allyn -♡-
love ιѕ тнe roѕe, lυѕт ιѕ тнe тнorn
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[𝐹𝑒𝓂𝒶𝓁𝑒] [𝐿𝑒𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒹- Lust] [𝒮𝒸𝑒𝓃𝓉: Rain & Roses] [𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓅𝒶𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓃: Eros] [𝐹𝑒𝑒𝒹𝑒𝓇] [𝑀𝑜𝑜𝒹: Sleepy/Surprised] [𝒯𝒶𝑔𝑔𝑒𝒹: Etienne, Avanti]

She nearly jumped in fear as the fae neared her. Rubbing her leg as if surprised, a practiced technique for moments as these, she pushed Eros off. He muttered in distaste as he slithered away, but none the less he pulled off the role well of startled creature. "O-Oh! Thank you for telling me!" Allyn put her best face forward, attempting to keep herself calm. Yet, as the sun comes to warm a frozen earth, her dear brother approached, calming her a slight bit. As he came up beside her, she leaned and gave a single nose bump to his neck in sisterly love to say her hello. "Good morning darlin'." A grin covered her face from ear to ear. "How is my brother as the sun rises upon another day? And you as well doll?" Allyn's pet names were often used on the others, making her sound more as if she were speaking to star-struck lovers instead of to ordinary wolves. Awaiting reply, the female went to licking her left paw, removing any remaining mud from her escapade from Eros the earlier morning.

{GAHHH BRAIN MAKE WORDS I am so sorry if this post absolutely crashed and burned...}

-☠- Onyx -☠-
tís вєttєr tσ stαnd αnd fíght, íf чσu run чσu'll σnlч díє tírєd
[𝔐𝔞𝔩𝔢] [𝔏𝔢𝔤𝔢𝔫𝔡- War] [𝔖𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔱: Blood & Death] [ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔬𝔫: Nyx] [𝔅𝔢𝔱𝔞] [𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡: Irritated, Hungry] [𝔗𝔞𝔤𝔤𝔢𝔡: Kalika]

The sound of a voice awoke him, surprised him really. He didn't quite know what to expect anyway. He was late for awaking and it was not acceptable. Hopefully the fae didn't find reasons to be angry. Standing and shaking his fur he approached, two wolves of black fur coming together. "Good morning alpha." He nodded, yawning right after. This day was going to be miserable and the wolf knew it. The sunlight already bothered his eyes and his stomach rumbled with the sound's of hunger. Sitting in front of her, he shut his mouth in silence, allowing for Nyx to appear and land upon his shoulder, bearing the scent of breakfast. Yeah, rub it in mangy bird.
Last edited by MickeyRose on Mon May 01, 2017 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MickeyRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viiperfang » Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:58 pm

𝔞𝔳𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔦
[ ;; 𝔫𝔬𝔫𝔢 ;; 𝔣𝔢𝔪𝔞𝔩𝔢 ;; 𝔣𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯 ;; 𝔱𝔞𝔤𝔤𝔢𝔡 ; 𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶𝔫, 𝔢𝔱𝔱𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔫𝔢 ;; 𝔯𝔢𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔥𝔦𝔭𝔰 ; 𝔫𝔬𝔫𝔢 ;; ]

The female glanced over at Ettienne, giving him a polite nod, and noticed he had a snake too. She glanced between the two, wondering what was going on. Wolves just didn't make friends with snakes. She didn't realized Allyn was speaking until she saw the other female's eyes on her. "Oh, I've been better. Got mobbed by some stupid mocking birds" she looked over her shoulder and yelled the last part back at the trees, where the birds were now hidden. She gave it one more withering look before turning back to Allyn and Ettienne. "And how are you?"

For some reason, she was always nicer to the pair then she was to any of her other packmates. She had heard whispers of them being "legends" but she didn't believe in that. It was just a pup-tale, used to make their imagination run wild. She believed what she could see, hear, smell, and touch. She believed in what was real, not made up.

"
Where can I get a snake?" She blurted out, cursing herself inwardly as she didn't mean to say it aloud.

[[hecc major writers block]]
i'm gone.
Viiperfang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feyre.archeron » Mon May 01, 2017 1:30 pm

ROUKAN [KAN]
"Funny How Everytime You Push Me Away, You Turn Around And Beg Me To Stay."
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
male ● eight months ● heterosexual ● juvenile ● mentored by ottilia ● no crush ● feeling ● tags: open ● mentions: open
Roukan could not help the slight smile that spread across his narrowed maw as the she-wolf's voice reached his ears. His tail swayed with excitement, shifting the dirt in the earth as he remained sprawled on his back. He blinked,
flicking on ear excitedly. When she requested him to follow, he struggled to his paws, large pads shifting the earth messily around him, dust clinging to his already red pelt. He shook, the skin the hung from his body shaking with him, tongue lolling out to the side before he leaped after his mentor. Heavy paws slammed clumsily into the ground, unable to catch their footing perfectly, but instead sliding and scattering dust. He was aware of this flaw, aware that he made to much noise to be a successful hunter let alone a great wolf at all. The thought sent sadness down his spine, but he pushed it to the back of his mind, focusing on keeping the wolf before him happy. However, a scent draped across his nostrils, leaving him almost breathless. Death. His pace slowed, quieting his walk, a sense of dread settling over him. He paused only when Tilly told him to do so, tilting his head towards the side, attempting to peek at whatever it is that was creating the terrible stench, but Tilly seemed to block the sight, keeping his innocence in tack,
or at least whatever was left of said innocence. When they turned back towards camp, he dropped his head and turned after her,
"Tilly, it was a wolf wasn't it?" he asked softly, turning his amber gaze towards her. His ears rested almost mournfully atop his head,
tail drooping between his legs.

LIBITINA [LIBI]
"We Can't Die We're Dead Inside, No Death Can Touch, The Crooked Young."
female ● four years and two months ● homosexual ● lesser feaster ● daughter of ottilia ● no crush ● feeling ● tags: open ● mentions: open
The all white she-wolf eyed her packmate with a tinge of weariness. Despite the fact that they belonged to a so called pack, the feasters were known for their aggressive outbursts and unlawful way of life. So even those that should be trusted were kept at tails legnth, untrusted and rightfully so. A set of razor sharp canines stood at the forefront of both wolves mouths, canines that could pierce through skin and sink into the vulnerable veins.
A puncture like that would leave a creature writhing in a pool of red on the snow trodden ground. Not only were these true facts, but these specific wolves were especially skilled in dealing deathly blows to their brothern. For if they were not, they would not be able to feast and grow the way they did. More adept to killing wolves than large true prey, they were especially skilled hunters.

Libi twisted her ears forward, scooping up the sounds of the females voice, so dreamy like, yet not dreamy enough to hold her attention. The feminine voice was far more appealing to this snowy she-wolf than that of the gruff brutes who stalked the forsst as if they were the gods of the land. She drearily remembered her life prior to the one she now lived, her skin clinging to the bones of her small, petite body now doubled in size, but yet somehow the brutes still sought her out, treated her like nothing more than a meal for the taking. When she had fallen into death, she had never been more pleased. Far from the cruelties of earth and the harshness of the brutes, she felt at peace until her limbs siezed and her body shook as if she had never lived in it. Her soul filled the husk and her lungs inhaled a painful breath. Her once icy blue eyes had stained a crimson tone, the one shr now used to stare idly at the female before her. Though she filled her body again, it never felt the same. It was as if she didnt belong. Starvation had claimed her and life had snatched her away from her peaceful oblivion.

The wolf had asked her why she was mad. Libi name one hundred reasons but instead she just simply tilted her head and in the sweetest, condecending tone asked "whatever do you mean Aviera?" The words were teasing and taunting, meant to antagonize or create uncivility between the two though she didnt hold on to the hope that it would.
Last edited by feyre.archeron on Tue May 02, 2017 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
feyre.archeron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coyotebluff » Sat May 13, 2017 10:59 am

ᴛ ɪ ᴇ ɴ ɴ ᴇ
[male] [four years] [passion] [delta] [allyn & avanti] [companion; verona]

Etienne slid his shoulder up alongside his sister and pinned his ears, making a sort of baby face at her when she greeted him. "Ah, I'm doing just fine my dear sister. Woke up well, I do give morning blessing to you and your friend here." He said rather quickly, still very audible and meaningful.

Passion waited patiently as Allyn and Avanti finished up their small conversation before it was turned to him as well. Well, my love, I don't believe snakes are companions you can simply go out into the forest and befriend. It takes a bond, one that isn't between every creature. You must earn the snake I do believe, you never give up hope in trying, hmm?" He rolled, walking around her and pulling up beside her as he explained. His body was close to hers, the way her stood next to everyone.

Last bumped by feyre.archeron on Sat May 13, 2017 10:59 am.
coyotebluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me