𝑅𝑒𝑒𝒹𝒸𝓁𝒢𝓃 ● π’ͺ𝓅𝑒𝓃

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: 𝑅𝑒𝑒𝒹𝒸𝓁𝒢𝓃 ● π’ͺ𝓅𝑒𝓃

Postby roxyuniverse » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:02 am

alderstorm // molly β€” thirty-nine moons β€” warrior β€” demisexual β€” tagged ;; dustflight, stormsong
      xxxxxxxalderstorm directed a slight nod towards stormsong, greeting her as she met the other two half-way across the clearing. "good morning to you as well, stormsong," she mewed kindly to the other molly. for alderstorm, she had always felt that stormsong was a quite truthworthy and understanding molly. the reason behind this was probably because stormsong had suffered through basically the same event as alderstorm had. since they both had lost their mates and all/most of their kits, the older warrior sometimes felt that she could talk or open up to stormsong; and that was quite rare for alderstorm. she listened and watched the other cats contently as they discussed where they would go in their search for prey. her long, brown tail floated behind her, swishing back in forth as it usually did. alderstorm turned her head slightly towards dustflight as he voiced a suggestion. "sounds good to me." she nodded in agreement. the older molly turned towards stormsong to see what she thought of the idea.
roxyuniverse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:51 pm

darcy_jensen wrote:

_ l i l y p a w _
β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬

➸ medicine cat apprentice ➸ 10 moons ➸ she cat ➸ crush-open ➸ tags- lostleg ➸

lilypaw blinked in surprise at her mentor's response, not expecting hunting to be part of the day's agenda, although the idea did excite her. she knew that she lacked strongly in the terms of hunting skills, but it wasn't something she thought the clan's medicine cat would ever teach her. "sure," she agreed, excitement shining in her eyes, "that sounds like a good idea." jumping into a hunting crouch, she crawled slowly towards a leaf that lay innocently in her path, before leaping into the air and pouncing on it, battering it with her paws.

_ s t o r m s o n g _
β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬

➸ warrior ➸ 27 moons ➸ she cat ➸ crush-open ➸ tags- alderstorm, dustflight ➸

listening carefully to the tom and molly's suggestions, she nodded in agreement, the idea seeming well thought out. "The river is a good idea," she praised dustflight, before turning in the direction they needed to head, and began to pad towards it. she was quite good at fishing, and the warm weather meant there would be lots to catch, so stormsong was quite excited. she was appreciative that the two cats that had been put on patrol with her were two she got along with easily. sure, dustflight was a bit of a flirt, but it made her laugh. it was nice to have someone in the clan to always make situations more comfortable and relaxing, rather than uptight and serious. and alderstorm, they had a similar past, and whilst they didn't discuss the details often, she was glad she had someone that she could talk to. knowing that the trek to the river wasn't too far, an idea sprung in her mind. "last one to the river is a pile of mouse dung," she called out, quickening her pace to outrun the others.
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✬ CyberNerd ✬ » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:11 pm

Lostleg // Medicine Cat // Tom // 30 Moons // Tagged: Lilypaw

Lostleg watched his apprentice with a carefully gaze. He can see the excitement in her eyes. She instantly jumped into a hunting crouch. She was stalking towards a light green leaf that dared laid in her sight range. After a few moment, the she-cat leaped up into the air, pouncing onto the poor leaf and started to battering it with her paws. Lostleg took a few moments before saying `` The problem I saw there was that your rare was a little too high. `` He wasn't very good at spotting problems with the hunting crouch but he was going to try his best.

Electra // Kittypet // She-cat // 18 Moons // Tagged: No one

Electra was feeling the warm reeds against her white and black pelt. She took a quick sniff of the fresh air to only smelt the scent of another creature. She didn't know what the creature was as she wasn't good at scents. She quickly shrugged this off. Her pads felt nice against the soft ground as she kept walking around the reed field. Her throat was starting to feel a bit dry. Electra started to find some cool water that she could drink from.
✬ CyberNerd ✬

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby munchqueen » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:21 pm

FINCHFEATHER
male || twenty-eight moons || warrior || brown tabby fur, leaf green eyes
tagged; Electra

Finchfeather had been wandering the expanse of reeds, his paw steps steady and paced. His eyes were focused as he flicked them around, observing his surroundings as he trotted on. On a day such as this one, the sounds of the reeds rustling was of, and the sounds that were once hidden emerged. A gentle breeze found it's way through the stalks, tickling at his belly as it passed under him and continued on. He was near the border... Near the twolegplace, where the kitty pets lived. Though some cats rather disliked the kitty pets, Finchfeather actually found them intriguing. He sometimes wondered how they lived with the two legs; and, for many of them, how they enjoyed it. Personally, it was not the place for him. He preferred life in the wild.

The quiet tom felt his ear twitch as he picked a new sound from that of the rest; alongside this new sound, a new scent. A kitty pet, most certainly, a she-cat. He blinked, eyes focused on the reeds her scent flowed through... He was curious, but he likely shouldn't go looking for her, even if he could stay hidden. He wondered if she would notice him. He wondered what she was doing to close to the reed field. Finchfeather wondered many things, in that moment.
munchqueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby genbear » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:19 am

Hawkpaw – 10 moons – Male – Apprentice – Dark brown tabby tom with white paws.

Two golden eyes flicked open in response to the light that began to flood the apprentice's den. The cat bolted out of the den in a panic, Hawpaw carelessly slept in again. The cat skidded to a halt in the clearing, his thick fur a mess full of bits of reeds that clung to him. He stumbled forward, glancing around camp to see if he still had time to join a patrol, or if his mentor would snap at him once again for being late. Seeing little of the warriors left in camp, the tabby flattened his ears and started to groom his mess of a pelt out.The tabby noted that his father was approaching Cherrystar, which caused Hawkpaw to silently pray to Starclan that she wouldn't complain to his father about his tardy behavior. Various excuses he could give for sleeping in late flooded his mind, but that was quickly broke by his brother's mockery.

Graypaw – 10 moons – male – Apprentice – Dark gray tabby with short legs; he has pale green eyes.

Graypaw watched in his amusement as his brother bolted from the den with a wild look in his eyes and reeds clinging to his pelt. The cat glanced over smugly and purred with amusement, β€œWell look who decided to join the clan this morning. At least some cats can get up on time.” Which, of course, was a lie. Graypaw had been sleeping up until a few minutes before Hawkpaw woke. The gray tabby could hear Hawkpaw hiss, "I doubt you got up much earlier than I did, you usually sleep in for much longer than I do most day." Graypaw just twitched his whiskers and yawned, "What ever you say, Hawkpaw." The tabby cat didn't stand nearly as tall as his brother, but what he lacked in height, he defiantly made up in personality. While Hawkpaw would prefer the dark of the night and nothing but silence, Graypaw loved to be the center of attention. Today, he wonder which cat he could bother; picking on Hawkpaw would only be fun for so long.

Russetfur-Tom-Warrior-56 moons- Golden brown tabby with a russet under tone - Tag: Cherrystar

As the sun rose and peaked into the camp, a golden-brown cat flicked open his yellow eyes. Russetfur watched each of the warriors exit the camp. The cat silently noted which ones had gone on patrol and which ones were still in camp if they needed anything. The cat glanced over at Cherrystar and strutted over to her with his tail up and ears forward. The cat purred, "Good morning Cherrystar, as beautiful as always this morning. The rising sun does wonders for your pelt color. Is there a way I can assist you this morning? Anything you need done?" Russetfur knew he would probably get some flat toned response as always, but he couldn't help but to try to bother her anyway. His pale yellow-green eyes stole a glance at his two sons, which caused his to twitch his whiskers in amusement. As of the moment, he was the eldest cat in the clan, so he couldn't help but to watch over all the others - especially his two clumsy sons. More than that though, he wanted to assist Cherrystar anyway he could; she was a good cat, though a bit distant.
Personality of a bear, heart of a lion, spirit of a wolf
genbear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby munchqueen » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:18 am

Cherry star looked to Russetfur as he approached. "Dear Russetfur, you must have forgotten that your fur is the same colour as mine," she teased. Then, referencing his rather cocky personality, "Or, perhaps, you haven't forgotten?" The cherry she-cat raised a brow, eyes glittering with amusement. As arrogant as he could be, Russetfur was a very entertaining cat.
munchqueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby genbear » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:55 am

Russetfur-Tom-Warrior-56 moons- Golden brown tabby with a russet under tone - Tag: Cherrystar

The tom purred, "How could I forget that I share the same pelt color as the stunning cat before me?" The cat paused, his eyes glanced over Cherrystar, "Of course, I am quite handsome. That's an undeniable fact, Cherrystar. I was just simply reminding you of what a charming look you have. I am surprised the other toms of this clan don't come begging at your paws for attention." Russetfur sat tall and wrapped his tail neatly around himself, his chest slightly puffed out as he looked at his leader. The cat suddenly got a mischievous look in his eyes, "Or maybe there have been toms coming around lately? Is there not a single one that has caught your attention?" The cat was obviously teasing her, but none the less was a bit curious as to her response.
genbear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby munchqueen » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:06 am

Cherrystar smiled as he spoke, but raised a brow as the question of her love life arose. "You must have noticed, by now, that romance is not one of my interests," she told him. Then, her eyes glittering, "No matter how handsome the tom." She blinked at him a moment, then looked to the sky. No matter how handsome, no matter how charming the tom may be... Cherrystar had never been even remotely interested in any of them.
munchqueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby genbear » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:44 am

"For now." The cat sternly corrected, "Romance may not be something you are interested in now; but I am sure some cat will come around and set your heart a flutter." If cats could grin, that would have been the expression on Russetfur's face as he purred, " I mean look at me! I am a strikingly handsome tom, yet I have never had a mate. Only Starclan knows why! I'm not that old yet! I am sure one will come strutting around here eventually." The cat rumbled on, "I am sure it's just because the cats around here can't appreciate a good personality when they see one! And You, Cherrystar, just haven't found a cat good enough to handle you." Russetfur lightly flicked her with his tail, his eyes had never left the cat in front of him.
genbear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby munchqueen » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:13 am

Cherrystar watched him as he spoke, a ghost of a smile on her face. She nodded, raising her brows and looking down at the ground to her left. After a moment, she looked back up at him. "I will keep your hopes and dreams for my romance in mind, Russetfur," she joked, pushing herself up from her sitting position into a standing one. "Until that cat that makes my heart flutter does come around, however, I shall stay as I am,and as I am I am happy."
munchqueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me