▬▬ Petrichor ▬▬

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

▬▬ Petrichor ▬▬

Postby ataraxic_gone » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:08 pm

The Littlewood pack is plagued with misfortune and misspent youths. They live in a small abandoned town where they have learnt the values of human society. They elect their leaders and spend their time hunting, foraging and mingling. Unlike most packs, The Littlewood pack is home to both wolves and dogs; even some wolf dogs. Drama is an issue for the pack, few living their lives peacefully and most finding even the simplest actions to bring havoc. The source of their struggle is the curse passed down from alpha to alpha; a curse placed upon them by a long dead shaman. The only way to release the curse is for the pack to cease existing. But the Littlewood pack is stubborn and headstrong; they take each day in stride and try their best to make the future and their shamans works tirelessly to undo the curse.
To make matters more complicated the small town they live in was famed for it's paranormal occurrences, unusual events and strange creatures. It's hard to say what the future holds for this poor pack but it isn't bright and neither is the sky; it's been raining for weeks now. Discussion Thread
Last edited by ataraxic_gone on Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:32 pm, edited 11 times in total.
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ataraxic_gone » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:09 pm

Alpha; Ottilia; 7 years; female; scintillate
-The equivalent to a leader, they make the final decisions. They are elected by all members of the pack every fourth moon.
Noble of the Hunt; Dyani; 4 Years; Female; kartharon
-Akin to a beta; They assist the Alpha in making decisions and are treated with high regard. They decide patrols and delegate fights. They are elected by the hunters and fighters every fourth moon.
Noble of the Peace; June; 2 years; female; destinystwilight
-Akin to a beta; They work with the healers, shamans and nursing mothers to keep the packs best interests in mind. They also work with other packs and loners to keep peace. They are elected by the healers, shamans and nursing mothers every fourth moon.

Fighter; Name; Age; Gender; User ------------------- Hunter; Sloane; 5 years; male; scintillate
Fighter; Nikalus; 4 Years; Male; tazdevil067 -------- Hunter; Audrey; 3 Years; Female; tazdevil067
Fighter; Six; Four Years; Male; tazdevil067 --------- Hunter; Name; Age; Gender; User
Fighter; Name; Age; Gender; User ------------------- Hunter; Name; Age; Gender; User
Trainee; Name; Age; Gender; User ------------------ Trainee; Name; Age; Gender; User
Trainee; Name; Age; Gender; User ------------------ Trainee; Name; Age; Gender; User

Mother; Name; Age; Gender; User -------- Shaman; Name; Age; Gender; User
Pup; Name; Age; Gender; User ------------ Shaman; Name; Age; Gender; User
Pup; Name; Age; Gender; User ------------ Healer; Name; Age; Gender; User
Pup; Name; Age; Gender; User ------------ Healer; Name; Age; Gender; User
Last edited by ataraxic_gone on Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:12 am, edited 15 times in total.
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ataraxic_gone » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:56 pm

Outsider; Name; Age; Gender; User ------------ Outsider; Name; Age; Gender; User
Outsider; Name; Age; Gender; User ------------ Outsider; Name; Age; Gender; User

Mates; ------------------------------------------------ Crushes;

Siblings;
Last edited by ataraxic_gone on Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:52 pm, edited 8 times in total.
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ataraxic_gone » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:18 pm

The packs territory occupies an abandoned town situated on a mountain. Winding rundown paths lead
across their territory, sakura tree's dotting the landscape. Several mountain deer herds will occasionally
pass through their territory. Rabbits and guinea-fowl make their homes in groves and open pastures that
lead to open cliffs. A large waterfall cascades through the eastern side of the territory. On the western
side of their territory it isn't uncommon to see cats walking their borders. The neighbouring clan hasn't
got much to do with the pack. The pack's housing is situated inside the buildings of the town. Each has
their own human bed to sleep in; however some choose to share. Where one sleeps is up to ones self,
excluding the hospital which is home to the Noble of the Peace, the healers and the sick.

On the southern side of their land, a large beast known to the pack as a Chimera will occasionally
show it's face. Confrontation with the Chimera is often dangerous and fierce. it is pack law that if the
Chimera shows it's face then the territory it claims is to be abandoned completely until a proper
attack force can be formed to drive it out. A pair of kitsune siblings grace the territory with
their mischief and good will from time to time. Zenko, the older, bares three tails and is kind and just
while Inari, the younger, is mischievous and at times borderline malicious. The younger's evil deeds
are balanced by Zenko's good will. It is theorised that Zenko chases Inari around the world, fixing the
youngers bad actions. The Kitsune siblings are no issue compared to the black shuck. The black ghost
dog will appear at night, watching those doomed to die within the year. Those who have seen it will
describe it as a terrifying ghostly dog which while frightening brings great comfort. It will follow the
canine around and while not talking or seemingly moving will stay by the side of the animal who will
die. As quick as it appears it leaves not long after, vanishing to whatever realm it calls its own. On the
more benign side are jackalopes. There is always one or two in a flock of rabbits and act as the leaders
of their colony. It is believed that they bring luck and prosperity to the prey population and it's against
rules to kill or bring harm to the horned rabbits. If jackalopes are the creature of the rabbits then the
peryton is the guardian of the mountain deer. While jackalopes are benign in the care of their charge
the peryton will guard it's chosen herd with fierce dedication. While the creature only graces the land
in the seasons of spring and summer. Hunting during this time is best done in large groups capable of
defending themselves from attacks from above. While they do not attack wolves they have been known
to prey on smaller dogs and the young of the pack; while they do look like a deer they are carnivorous.
Wendigo, Madremonte, Pheonix, Santelmo, Gamayun.

Weather phenomenons; Backwards rain, glowing clouds, fires emit electricity, light pillars (halo effect,
that form when sunlight reflects off the surface of falling ice crystals.) Glowing orbs
Last edited by ataraxic_gone on Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:38 am, edited 7 times in total.
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ataraxic_gone » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:29 am

OPEN | CLOSED

--------------------

rules on the
discussion thread
Last edited by ataraxic_gone on Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ataraxic_gone » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:17 pm

Invisible bump
Aren't you just exploitative <3
I hope you have a beautiful day!