✦ ❝what a day!❞ open!

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

✦ ❝what a day!❞ open!

Postby sunfool » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:51 pm

────────────────────────────────────
Irisclan. Irisclan lived deep in the forest, not a monstrous thunderpa
th in sight. It seemed as every day went by more and more outsiders
began to join. The forest had a plentiful of prey; their territory soon
gaining the name, the Sparkling Forest. The clan was a symbol of pea
ce and tranquility until they came, a ferocious and raging rogue pack.
They killed the leader, and that's when everything became worse. The
rogue pack put kits and apprentices through exhausting training. Anyo
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
ne who disobeyed them would be viciously murdered without a thought. The clan needed to be saved and Starclan had only one choice. A fire. It ate the forest. The ones who remained watched from the distance as their home was swallowed by the sorrowful blaze. The deputy is left with all the weight on his/her shoulders. The medicine cat, depressed after losing his/her first apprentice. Four warriors and five apprentices that will work hard to gain their home back. A grieving queen, expecting the fallen leader's kits. They are called Ashclan, to remember their history. They have been put through so much pain yet they decide to keep on going because that is what their clan is. A sign of hope.
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

( Intro ) ( Rules ) ( Cats ) ( Relations ) ( Prophecy ) ( Recap ) ( Extra ) ( Discussion )
Last edited by sunfool on Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
sunfool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✦ ❝rules!❞

Postby sunfool » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:17 pm

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
01 Follow all of tess' rules 02 I'd prefer 100+ words but more is always appreciated! 03 Three characters at max but
only two cats in Ashclan 04 Keep posts at 80-85 size (it looks a lot cleaner to me) 05 Post at least once every week;
it's okay to be inactive just PM me so I don't kick you out! 06 Drama is encouraged! If it's forbidden love/etc. then
keep it a secret for others to find out, if it's pretty crazy then shoot me a PM so I can see 07 try to keep forums/po
sts easy to read and navigate
( Intro ) ( Rules ) ( Cats ) ( Relations ) ( Prophecy ) ( Recap ) ( Extra ) ( Discussion )
Last edited by sunfool on Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:11 am, edited 3 times in total.
sunfool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✦ ❝cats!❞

Postby sunfool » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:13 am

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Leader (deceased)
    x | Runningstar | tom | 36 moons |
Deputy (1/1)
    royal! | Crowjaw | tom | 40 moons |
Medicine Cat (1/1)
    Roseshine12 | Cherryflower | she-cat | 31 moons |
Medicine Cat Apprentice (deceased)
    x | Sunpaw | tom | 13 moons |
Warriors (3/4)
    SSTORMY | Thistlerunner | she-cat | 33 moons |
    s p a r r o w | Leopardstream | tom | 47 moons |
    Saxhleel | Cloudstep | tom | 37 moons |
    open! | name | gender | age | ✦
Apprentices (5/5)
    royal! | Stagpaw | tom | 11 moons |
    cactus; | Cricketpaw | she-cat | 11 moons |
    silent. | Fawnpaw | she-cat | 12 moons |
    jholtzmann39 | Owlpaw | tom | 10 moons |
    demure | Dovepaw | she-cat | 11 moons |
Queen (1/1)
    s p a r r o w | Tornface | she-cat | 29 moons |
      ↳ Unborn Kit | jholtzmann39
      ↳ Unborn Kit | JustMallory
      ↳ Unborn Kit | silent.
      ↳ Unborn Kit | deceased
Elders
    Deceased
Outsiders (10/10)
    SSTORMY | Firefly | tom | 10 moons |
    Destinystwilight | Wish | she-cat | 7 moons |
    Destinystwilight | Faith | tom | 7 moons |
    Roseshine12 | Cloud | tom | 32 moons |
    tazdevil067 | Shilo | tom | 33 moons |
    tazdevil067 | Athena | she-cat | 28 moons |
    tazdevil067 | Leonardo| tom | 31 moons |
    Shadowstar8473 | Shadow | she-cat | 7 moons |
    s p a r r o w | Fire | tom | 26 moons |
    JustMallory | Aspen | tom | 11 moons |

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Last edited by sunfool on Wed May 31, 2017 8:47 am, edited 21 times in total.
sunfool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✦ ❝relations!❞

Postby sunfool » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:25 am

Kin
    Wish and Faith are siblings
Mentors/apprentices
    Thistlerunner mentors Cricketpaw
    Cloudstep mentors Stagpaw
    Leopardstream mentors Fawnpaw
    Reedshade mentors Dovepaw
    Crowjaw mentors Birchpaw
Crushes/Mates
    Wish likes Firefly
    Crowjaw likes Reedshade

Last edited by sunfool on Mon May 01, 2017 9:05 am, edited 5 times in total.
sunfool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✦ ❝prophecy!❞

Postby sunfool » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:33 am

Starclan seems silent...
Last edited by sunfool on Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
sunfool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✦ ❝recap!❞

Postby sunfool » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:00 am

────────────────────

────────────────────

──────────────────────────

Last edited by sunfool on Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:21 am, edited 4 times in total.
sunfool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✦ ❝setting!❞

Postby sunfool » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:01 am

Current Location
    Ashclan is currently near a riverbank, resting.
Season
    ( Greenleaf )
    Leaf-fall
    Leafbare
    New-leaf
Weather
    Chilly
    Cold
    Snowing
    Warm
    ( Hot )
    ( Sunny )
    Small breeze
    Windy
    Foggy
    Sprinkling
    Raining
Last edited by sunfool on Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
sunfool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✦ ❝what a day!❞

Postby sunfool » Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:40 pm

sunfool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✦ ❝what a day!❞ open!

Postby Roseshine12 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:24 am

Cherryflower
31M | She-cat | Medicine Cat | Ashclan (Formerly: Irisclan) | No Crush | Tagged: All Ashclan members

Cherryflower was still stricken dumb by the fire that had blazed through Irisclan which had been teetering on the edge of oblivion to begin with. She hadn't expected their savior to be a fire and yet at the same time it became the doom of innocents as well... her apprentice counted among the dead. She stared back towards their old camp fleetingly from the river's edge. It would take so long to rebuild... and so long to find a new apprentice. She had been perfect... so perfect. She was so much like Cherryflower. It was what was needed as a medicine cat. And now she was gone. Her shining eyes, her bright smile, even through what the rogues were doing to them... She shook herself from head to tail tip at the memories, putting them aside. She couldn't let the depression take hold. She still had a clan to care for. Starclan would still expect her to do her duty as the Medicine Cat. She had to believe that Starclan had taken her in and that she would make just as fine a Medicine Cat there as here... even though Starclan's now silence was more deafening than actual silence.

She picked up a few of the herbs she had managed to gather from the area in her mouth and trotted back to the clan, placing them on the pile of herbs she had been collecting for the journey. She looked at everyone gathered. "If there are any left with injuries, don't hesitate to ask for assistance. I'd also like to check everyone over once more and this time with a finer paw since last time we were in a rush," she informed her clanmates.
Roseshine12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cloudstep - one

Postby Saxhleel » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:10 am

x

CLOUDSTEP
    Warrior| With Clan| Tagged; Cherryflower, open

Trying his best to groom the smokey flavor from his fur Cloudstep quietly seethed, he hadn't come away with anything too major but he was exhausted and knew he hadn't had times to come to terms with recent events. He was itching to take a walk in what was left of the territory alone, maybe hunt a little and try to clear his head. All their home, family, friends, all of it was gone now. He could only hope that despite the recent silence, they had made their journey to StarClan with no problems. He would wait though, wait for what foxdawn decided would be the best action for them now. Shaking out his fluffy pelt he cast his eyes over the group, a sliver of them survived this long, and he supposed that was good.

Perking his tufted ears when Cherryflower spoke he turned his attention towards her. A very dedicated medicine cat, even now gathering herbs, they were lucky to have her. A sting of grief struck him as he wondered if she was feeling the loss of her apprentice as harshly as he suspected. Being not allowed to kit it must be a remarkable bond the two of them shared. Rising to his paws he approached her with a polite dip of the head "I'm not too badly injured, but if theres anything you need Cherryflower Im happy to try to find it." Cloudstep knew he couldn't tell a nettle from a dandelion but he would try.

Saxhleel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me