The Unknown West ~Wild Horse RP Lit~ Always Accepting

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: The Unknown West ~Wild Horse RP Lit~ Always Accepting

Postby Leopardgecko249 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:07 pm

Breeze|Stallion|Ash

He chuckled as he used his front hoof and put it sideways so it sounds sped dirt into her face as he sped very much farther ahead of Ash and yelled "WOO-HOO!" As he turned around being farther ahead of both the mares he reined up letting out a mighty neigh that would ring through your ears.

Storm|Mare|Dash

She chuckled as she walked next to him with a inviting smile as she let out a small snort that was weird though she just laughed. She then asked "wouldn't a stallion like you have a mate?"

Rosey|Mare|FORGOT THE NAME DX

Rosey followed behind as she then came to his side and nudged him and smiled keeping quite.
Leopardgecko249

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kunikidaa » Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:21 pm

𝓓π“ͺ𝓼𝓱
Dash|15 Years|Stallion|Crush:Open,PM Me|Mate:Open|Foals:None|Tags:Storm

Dash smiled at the mare. "Well, I've been looking for a mate, and I'm still looking for one. But I think my search is over. Cause I think I found the one." Dash replied. He chuckled and grazed on the grass. He grazed a bit, until he thought he was full. He stopped grazing and looked at Storm.

𝓐𝓭𝓢𝓲𝓻π“ͺ𝓡
Admiral|14 Years|Stallion|Crush:Open|Mate:Open|Foals|None|Tags:Open

Admiral walked through the mountains. His hooves clicking against the stone as he walked down a trail. He saw a huge lake with lots of grass that he could graze on around it. He started to a trot as he neared the end. He got to the ground and he walked over to the lake. He grazed on the grass, pulling it out of the ground then chewing it. He savored the taste. He had been running around for a while, he hadn't stopped for a rest and to eat and get a drink. He felt much better, he no longer felt thirsty nor hungry.
ImageXXXXXβ•”
ImagexxxXxβ•š
β•—XXXXXImage
╝XXXXXImage
XXXXXXImage

If you try to save someone you

Hi, I’m Kunikidaa! However, you can call me KC! As you can
see, I love Bungou Stray Dogs and absolutely adore Kunikida
Doppo. I'm an old user who's been gone for a while, but has
decided to return. I love making new friends, so don't be scared
to send a PM! Feel free to PM me about a 1x1 or invite me to one!
My current goal is to collect every rat on the site.

She/Her|Roleplayer|Coder|Taurus|Dog Owner
Previously known as Ingenium
x|x|x|x|x|x|x|x

you'll both end up
Kunikidaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-

Postby platyhelminth » Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:29 pm

-
Last edited by platyhelminth on Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
platyhelminth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leopardgecko249 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:33 pm

Storm|Mare|Dash

She chuckled and replied "well... I think I have my eye on one stallion... he's quite sudden but I like it" she chuckled as she gestured to go somewhere else maybe start on the 'Horse Paradise ' trail so if they bred she would foal once heh get there. A smirk crossed her as she trotted ahead as she looked back waiting for Dash to catch up.

Rosey|Mare|Heist

She smiled and replied "sure, I'm kinda tired anyways... so your on the 'Horse Paradise' trail you know that right?" She smirked following him close behind though she knew he would enjoy his own space.

Breeze|Stallion|Ash

He chuckled and nudged Ash as he replied "I'm just fabulous I can't help it" he said as he shook his mane back and forth.
Leopardgecko249

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kunikidaa » Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:45 pm

𝓓π“ͺ𝓼𝓱
Dash|15 Years|Stallion|Crush:Open,PM Me|Mate:Open|Foals:None|Tags:Storm

Dash smirked and he followed after here. He trotted after the grey mare and he arrived by her side. He smiled as he looked at the mare at his side. "Will you be my mate?" he asked as he looked at Storm. Dash could tell he liked her. He stopped trotting and his pace turned into a steady walk. He looked ahead of them seeing a kind of trail.

𝓐𝓭𝓢𝓲𝓻π“ͺ𝓡

Admiral walked through the mountains. His hooves clicking against the stone as he walked down a trail. He saw a huge lake with lots of grass that he could graze on around it. He started to a trot as he neared the end. He got to the ground and he walked over to the lake. He grazed on the grass, pulling it out of the ground then chewing it. He savored the taste. He had been running around for a while, he hadn't stopped for a rest and to eat and get a drink. He felt much better, he no longer felt thirsty nor hungry.
ImageXXXXXβ•”
ImagexxxXxβ•š
β•—XXXXXImage
╝XXXXXImage
XXXXXXImage

x|x|x|x|x|x|x|x

you'll both end up
Kunikidaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animakoanime » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:20 pm

Cloud /mare /tags;open

Cloud calmly trotted on an open field , her spotted coat not blending into her green surroundings. She had been a Loner for a while now , yet she wasn't very intrigued by the idea of startingling a Herd with a stallion . She always prefered being free and doing things by her rules that barely existed
Animakoanime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leopardgecko249 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:41 am

Storm|Mare|LightGrey|Dapple|Dash

A unknown feeling passed her before she replied "I'd love to" she turned slightly as she started to groom his mane. She realized that literally no other horse was around before she then looked at the forrest's edge still seeing no one a small smile crossed her mouth before turning back around lifting her tail (AHEM)

Rosey|Mare|Tanish-Brown|Mountain Like Color|Geist

As the Rosey felt slightly offended she then offered "well, I'm always here for you" she then heard the small noises of crickets that made a peaceful twitter that was still annoying at the same time. She smiled as she trotted twords the tree line and started to nibble on one small branch that she thought tasted good. Her being tired she yawned twitching her nose as a cricket landed on her nose. She just looked at it as she put her nose down letting it hop back into the grass. She watched with a smile as it hopped away then turning her gaze back to Geist.
Leopardgecko249

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghast. » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:35 am

𝔼 𝕃 𝕀 𝕁 𝔸 ℍ

stallion | crush; open | tags; open

elijah pawed at the dirt, whinnying softly before tossing his head up. his mane flowered in the wind, before he sat down uncomfortably. the stallion stood back up, wobbling a bit before trotting off towards a river.

【M】 【I】 【S】 【T】 【Y】

mare | crush; open | tags; open

misty huffed, breathing in deeply before trotting through a clearing, then into a plains. she threw her head sideways, her mane falling out of her face. she sneezed in the dust, wobbling and falling onto the ground. she sat up, bored.
ghast.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kunikidaa » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:16 am

𝓓π“ͺ𝓼𝓱
Dash|15 Years|Stallion|Mate:Storm|Foals:None|Tags:Storm

Dash looked around, seeing that no one was around. He looked at Storm, seeing her action. He had a smiled spread on his face. He could tell what she meant. (Fade to black)
((I have no idea what to post for this dude so sorry it's short))

𝓐𝓭𝓢𝓲𝓻π“ͺ𝓡

ImageXXXXXβ•”
ImagexxxXxβ•š
β•—XXXXXImage
╝XXXXXImage
XXXXXXImage

x|x|x|x|x|x|x|x

you'll both end up
Kunikidaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-

Postby platyhelminth » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:51 am

-
Last edited by platyhelminth on Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
platyhelminth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me