the prophecy of sunclan . open and accepting!

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

the prophecy of sunclan . open and accepting!

Postby dakotaawolven » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:05 am

✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺

✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺

Last edited by dakotaawolven on Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
dakotaawolven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the prophecy of sunclan . prophecy

Postby dakotaawolven » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:41 am

✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺

this prophecy was sent to the sunclan medicine cat a moon ago. they have spent the last moon trying to interpret it, and have finally come upon the answer. the way they came about this revelation by discovering that they could no longer find any yarrow plants to gather, only dry, dead stems with shallow roots. essentially useless. next will come the old ash tree they use for clan meetings. it is assumed that something will happen to it, though no one is sure what yet. then the next part is thought to symbolize their great leader joining starclan. and the last...well, the medicine cat isn't sure about that yet.

✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺

dakotaawolven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the prophecy of sunclan . plot

Postby dakotaawolven » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:05 am

✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺

after receiving the prophecy, the clan reacts in many different ways. and then things start to happen and everyone reacts differently. when they hear about the third part of the prophecy where their leader is assumed to die, the cats begin to panic. the deputy of the clan is new and barely has any experience, as well as not being the most responsible of cats. barely anyone has faith in the deputy being able to lead the clan, and doubting themselves, the deputy chooses to step down. now what? who would have expected a quiet, brand new warrior to start taking charge and showing the skills needed to lead? how will the others respond to such a thing? what will starclan think about a warrior who's never had an apprentice, becoming leader? will they allow it? will they disapprove?

✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺

dakotaawolven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the prophecy of sunclan . rules

Postby dakotaawolven » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:18 am

✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺

this will be a semi-lit roleplay. please post at least one chunky paragraph of eight sentences per character per post. more is great! wb is understandable, but it shouldn't happen every page. make your forms pretty and neat and post them on the discussion thread. please pm me reservations. please don't post on the discussion thread until I have replied to your reservation. that way it is easier for me to keep track of everything. max four characters, lgbt+ accepted. feel free to make relations charts, though it is not required. some of the cats -mainly those involved int he prophecy and such- will have some pre-made qualities. please follow them. no others have pre-made qualities, though, don't worry. and then of course, all normal roleplay rules apply. also, no signatures, please disable them.

✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺

Last edited by dakotaawolven on Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
dakotaawolven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the prophecy of sunclan . the clan

Postby dakotaawolven » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:58 am

✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺

leader[1/1]
lionstar . tom . 63 moons . one life left . Destinystwilight
(this cat is courageous and kind and an amazing leader. but, they will die shortly into the roleplay)

deputy[1/1]
willowfang . she-cat . 25 moons . faerie-lights
(this cat is inexperienced and unsure about their role as deputy. they eventually step down from
the deputy position out of self doubt and nervousness, and fear of starclan rejecting them )

medicine cat[1/1]
goosefeather . tom . 48 moons . lacke
(the med cat is the one who received the prophecy and interpreted it. they are trying to get
in touch with starclan, but since the prophecy, they have had no luck. they are trying to keep
everyone calm. this cat is calm and collected, and very kind. )

medicine cat apprentice[1/1]
Tigerpaw . she-cat . 10 moons . Roseshine12
warriors[7/7]
tawnyheart . she-cat . 21 moons . dakotaawolven
(this is the young warrior who takes charge amidst the panic. they will be blessed by starclan
and chosen as the new leader. )

sparrowfang . she-cat . 24 moons . nightosphere.
(this cat is the best friend of the cat who becomes leader. this cat will be named the new deputy )

oakclaw . tom. 34 moons. dakotaawolven
doveleap . she-cat . 23 moons . Destinystwilight
fleetfoot . tom . 22 moons . Roseshine12
ravenflash . she-cat . 24 moons . Daisy!
beetlewhisker . tom . 30 moons . faerie-lights
apprentices[5/5]
maplepaw . tom . 8 moons . dakotaawolven
splotchpaw . she-cat . 10 moons . Daisy!
foxpaw . she-cat . 11 moons . Daisy!
batpaw . she-cat . 8 moons . little.
palepaw . tom . 10 moons . . blank
queens[1/2]
cherryheart . she-cat . 36 moons . lacke
↳kit#1 sootkit . tom . 4 moons . Roseshine12
↳kit#2 name . gender . 4 moons . played by
↳kit#3 name . gender . 4 moons . played by
↳kit#4 name . gender . 4 moons . played by
orphan kit mothkit. she-cat . 1 moon . dakotaawolven
name . gender . age . played by
↳kit#1 name . gender . age . played by
↳kit#2 name . gender . age . played by
↳kit#3 name . gender . age . played by
elders[2/3]
nettleclaw . tom . 85 moons . Roseshine12
stormclaw . she-cat . 51 moons . Daisy!
name . gender . age . played by

✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺

Last edited by dakotaawolven on Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:33 am, edited 14 times in total.
dakotaawolven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: the prophecy of sunclan

Postby dakotaawolven » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:00 am

✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺

cat»cat . cat likes cat
catcat . like each other
catcat . mates
catcat . siblings
catcat . cat mentors cat

oakclawbatpaw
sparrowfangsplotchpaw
beetlewhiskerfoxpaw
doveleapmaplepaw
ravenflashpalepaw
maplepaw»batpaw
oakclawfleetfoot
maplepawmothkit

✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺

Last edited by dakotaawolven on Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
dakotaawolven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: the prophecy of sunclan

Postby dakotaawolven » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:23 am

✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺

✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺

dakotaawolven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

one

Postby dakotaawolven » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:15 am

Tawnyheart she-cat . 21 moons . warrior . tagged; sparrowfang
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    .indent. Opening her eyes, the heterochomatic she-cat yawned, lifting her head from her paws. It was still early, the sky still dark. But Tawnyheart was always up early, as she enjoyed watching the sun rise. Seeing that no one else was awake yet in the warrior's den, the long haired molly stood quietly, and moved on silent paws to the entrance of the den. Should I wake Sparrowfang? she thought at first, glancing back at her best friend, still fast asleep. No, not yet. Come on Tawny, go down to the Ash Tree to watch the sunrise. she told herself. She then padded down the long dirt trail to the clan meeting place which was the Ash Tree. This was exactly what it sounded like, a large Ash Tree in the center of a clearing. Tawnyheart would often wake before the sky turned light and climb the tree to watch the sun rise. Anyone who knew her would know this, so it wasn't like no one would know where she was if she was needed.
    .indent. The multi-colored warrior reached the tree and leapt gracefully into the low branches, climbing higher and higher with skilled, graceful jumps. By the time she reached the top, the sun was just beginning to turn the sky from black to greyish blue. It is so beautiful, she thought with a soft purr. Tawnyheart didn't know what was more beautiful than the sunrise over the mountains in the distance. The sun rose slowly, golden light giving the snowy mountains a pinkish color, and making the morning dew on the grasses and other plants sparkle like stars in the morning light. This was probably Tawnyheart's favourite thing to experience. And she was so glad that it happened every day.
    .indent.When the sun was mostly in the sky and the beautiful sunrise almost complete, the pretty warrior she-cat climbed down fromt he tree and headed back into camp, just in time to see the clan begin to wake. Heading back into the warrior's den, she stopped next to her best friend's nest and pawed at her gently. "Hey Sparrowfang, wake up," she purred.

Oakclaw tom . 30 moons . warrior . tagged; batpaw
    .indent. Oakheart woke to the sound of Tawnyheart's voice. He lifted his head to see the she-cat attempting to wake her best friend. The greyish brow tabby chuckled lightly and stood. Stretching, he yawned. "Good morning Tawnyheart," he nodded to her in greeting as he headed out of the warrior's den to wake his apprentice, Batpaw. He was very fond of the little she-cat that was his apprentice. He felt quite fatherly towards her, in fact. And, being gay, it was unlikely he would ever have any kits of his own, so Oakclaw had a tendency to be fatherly around any youngsters that would allow such behavior from him. And it was no different with his apprentice.
    .indent. The handsome tom headed out of the warrior's den, pausing briefly to tap Fleetfoot on the shoulder with his tail. "Morning, handsome," he whispered as he passed. Then, the tom was out and on his way to wake his apprentice. He ducked into the apprentice den and called out. "Morning, everyone. Time to awaken, youngsters. Batpaw, we've got some hunting to do, grab some breakfast form the freshkill pile and meet me down by the Ash Tree, okay?" he purred and made sure she was awake before he left. He grabbed a mouse for himself from the pile, and headed down to the tree to wait for his apprentice. He had a day of hunting and maybe a little bit of fighting practice planned for them. Though technically it wasn't going to be all day. Just until the sun was directly over head perhaps. Maybe a little less or a little more time than that. It would just depend.

Maplepaw tom . 8 moons . apprentice . tagged; cherryheart, mothkit
    .indent. The young tom was up and moving at the sound of Oakclaw's voice. The warrior had come to get Batpaw, it seemed. Maplepaw purred softly and stretched before bounding out of the den. "Hi Oakclaw!" he mewed as he passed. Then the little tom cat was racing toward the queen's den. Before he entered however, he slid to a stop and ran to freshkill pile. The apprentice grabbed a vole and then turned back toward the queen's den. This was something he did on occasion -bring Cherryheart breakfast. "Good morning, Cherryheart!" he purred to the pretty calico she-cat as he set down the vole in front of her. The queen had taken in his little sister when their parents had died, and he was very grateful for it. Maplepaw often took his sister with him when he wandered the camp, always having been very protective of her. She was his only family left, after all. "Maplepaw!" his little sister's voice caused him to turn slightly. "Hey, Mothkit. Ready to go play?" he asked his little sister. He glanced at Cherryheart briefly as he picked up his little sister. This was a normal occurrence, and he would be back with her before he started his apprentice duties for the day.
    .indent. "Maplepaw...I can walk, you know," his little sister mewed softly as he carried her. He couldn't really speak while he held her by the scruff, but he purred softly. Then he set her down a little ways away and laid down on his side. almost instantly, his little sister pounced on him and tugged on his ear. He chuckled.

Mothkit she-cat . 1 moon . kit . tagged; cherryheart, maplepaw
    .indent. Mothkit woke up slowly, her adopted siblings still seemingly asleep. She mewed softly, nuzzling into Cherryheart's fur and finding her way back to sleep. She dreamt of her mommy and daddy. It had been so long since she had seen them, and yet it hadn't been that long at all. She was only a moon old, and her parents had died a few days after she was born of a strange illness. But in her dream, they were still here. They were playing with her and Maplepaw and her other siblings that hadn't survived either. Everyone was happy.
    .indent. Then suddenly she was back in the real world. The little she-kit woke next to Cherryheart and her adopted siblings. Then she heard her brother. "Maplepaw!" she mewed. Her big brother was here! He then picked her up and she mewed again, telling him that she could walk. He simply purred, causing the vibrations to rumble through his throat and her. As soon as he put her down, she pounced on him, tugging on his ear and clumsily laying on top of him.
dakotaawolven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: the prophecy of sunclan . open and accepting!

Postby nighto. » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:54 am

SPARROWFANG
    xxxxxxxwarrior ;; twenty-four ;; in camp ;; tag(s) - tawnyheart
    ───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

The brindled brown and white molly had overslept. She always was up the second the first light of the sun was visible. Even though it was rare for her to take so long to get up, it wouldn't be the first nor last time the sun was up before she. She wasn't troubled or restless the night before, she wasn't trapped in a terrible nightmare, or reluctant to leave a pleasant dream. Such things never changed her sleeping pattern, but there is one thing that always caused her to sleep longer than she normally would, and that was a full belly. She had eaten more than usual the night before and felt lazier the morning after. Luckily for her, she could always count on Tawnyheart to remind her one can't sleep forever, no matter how cranky she could be when awoken on days like this.

She felt an all too familiar paw nudge her gently. She did not need to open her eyes, but one amber eye cracked open the moment she was touched, for sparrowfang was never a heavy sleeper. Her eye quickly scrunched shut when it met the light of day. The molly grumbled curses and fussily turned so her back faced the light and not her face. She continued to murmur and groan, having an unintelligible conversation with herself trying to pep talk herself into waking up in the grumpiest way possible. But with a final sigh of defeat and acceptance, she slowly rose to her feet, stretching and yawning until she addressed her patient friend.

Her golden eyes first squinted at the entrance of the den, but after time, widened to a normal state as her eyes became accustomed to the light. Only after this did she look to her odd-eyed clanmate with a subtle wiry grin "This isn't like me. You should've gotten me up earlier. Can't have my apprentice thinking me a lazy pile of fur." she said with a long yawn and a final stretch "has the patrol left yet? I remember the kill pile being low before I went off to bed. We can still replenish it before everyone's up."

I usually post more than this, got some
      homework I'm working on though
nighto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

LionStar!!

Postby ataraxic_gone » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:06 pm

▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬
LionStar the Courageous
Sixty-Three Moons Old

▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬
Tagged; WillowFang
Mentions; -

▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬
The fluffy tom sat with his tail wrapped around his daughter. They sat on the shore of the creek that had brought DoveLeap into the life of the clan. Ever since the prophecy LionStar has valued every day. If he would die soon, which he would, he wanted to make each day worthwhile. Some would probably question his speedy acceptance of the prophecy but he put all his faith in StarClan, even if he'd only met the star cats when he received his nine lives. Nine lives.. WillowFang would be WillowStar soon, would the she-cat be ready for the responsibility? He had chosen her because he saw potential for a great leader. He sighed leaning against his daughter, he had chosen WillowFang with the intention of mentoring her, making her a good leader by building upon her skills. Beside him DoveLeap looked over his face sighing, "Go on" she mewed. With a appreciative smile he got up and after giving his adoptive daughter a few licks to clean her pelt he left to go find WillowFang.

The two had come to an understanding long ago, long conversations were held within looks and single words. Despite being an adoptive family they were closer than most. They only had each other for the most part, LionStar's family long departed and DoveLeap's memories faint at best. Stepping lightly he made his way back towards the camp. He noted that several of his warriors were awake and greeted them with soft nods and kind smiles. Making his way into the warriors den he spied his deputy and quietly prodded her side. "WillowFang, wake up, I'd like to speak with you" he spoke with a hushed voice, aware that not all would be ready to awaken.

His intentions were simple, he wished to speak with her, help her become ready for the challenges ahead. He was given a unique opportunity that not many leaders had. He was given a notice that he would die soon and was given the opportunity to impart sentiments and knowledge he wouldn't have felt necessary before. There were so many things he wished he had known before he was given his lives. How to handle in-fights, how to handle queens and what to say when a crisis occurs. He didn't want to spend his time in StarClan with regrets.
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me