❝ wolves of hartslove ━━ accepting

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

❝ wolves of hartslove ━━ accepting

Postby frightened eyes » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:10 pm

the wolves of Hartslove- as they call their territory- have not always lived on it. they originally lived in a place of which they called Hangem. while they lived there, everything was in chaos. sure, they had a ruler - then called a monarch - and his name was john. john, however, really was no ruler at all. he cared not for his terriotry or the wolves who lived on it - wolves who served and respected him faithfully. the territory was in complete ruin- everywhere the eye could see was disgusting and unkept, and there were rebellions everywhere. it was every wolf for himself or herself. finally, a wolf named richard would have no more, and therefore, challenged the monarch for power.

the wolves were forced to take sides, but in the end, it was john who won the war and drove both richard and his supporters out of Hangem. from there, Hangem went downhill when a plague swept through the land and the wolves scattered to every direction. but richard and his pack were far away from there at that time, and had traveled to a distant terriotry, which they now called Hartslove.

Hartslove's first ancestors have long since died and new wolves have taken their place throughout the generations, the power passed down from sire to son. but now, a new pack of wolves whom have stumbled upon the massive stretch of lands conquered by the wolves of Hartslove are threatening a war. and now, the wolves of Hartslove must either prepare for the coming war or leave Hartslove- the home they've lived on for centuries.
Last edited by frightened eyes on Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
frightened eyes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ rules

Postby frightened eyes » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:27 am

i. I cannot stress this enough. please, please respect each and every member of this roleplay, including myself. If there is a problem or a quarrel please inform a mod or myself and we will resolve it as quickly as possible.

ii. there is no character limit, but you may only have one highly ranked wolf, for I'd like to let everyone have a chance at the higher ranks. these will have a twenty four hour completion limit. if you don't finish your character by then the rank will be re-opened and up for others to take.

iii. chicken smoothie/tess's rules always apply.

iv. don't start off with pups, pregnant females, or mates.

v. forms an ooc all go on the discussion thread.

vi. reservations are accepted via pm- they last for one day (twenty-four hours)

vii. no special coloured wolves, dire wolves, powers, etc.

viii. no powerplaying, nobodys wolf is perfect.

ix. no killing or seriously injuring another one's character without permission
Last edited by frightened eyes on Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
frightened eyes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ territory

Postby frightened eyes » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:53 am

Hartslove is the terriotry's full name, inhabited by the wolves of Hartslove. It is a vast, very dense woodland, with rivers and waterfalls all contained within. it is very lush, with bountiful prey, and the wolves all flourish there.

Crail Creek is on Hartslove's eastern border, backed up by the moutains. it is where the wolves meet for announcements and pack meetings, and it is basically the eastern border, only a few moments away from their camp. it is also where soldiers teach cadets how to swim.

The Outlands is Hartslove's western border, and basically uninhabited. it is, however, inhabited by the outlanders- the wolves of Hartslove's rivals.

The Southern Side is also almost uninhabited, and a third of a day's walk from Hartslove. This is where soldiers teach cadets to fight and how to survive in harsh lands.

The Meadow is the main area where soldiers teach the cadets how to hunt and to fight. The Southern Side is where they go if it is a more private lesson. It is inside of Hartslove and it takes only a few moments to get there.

The Heart of Hartslove is basically a sanctuary for all animals, and it is also where the Healers come to connect with their dead ancestors.

Hartslove Bay is where many wolves like to come to lay out in the sun, and it's also where they enjoy swimming and catching fish.
Last edited by frightened eyes on Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
frightened eyes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ wolves of hartslove

Postby frightened eyes » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:05 am

Count of Hartslove [ Crankgameplays / quibli / male / twelve / form ]
            Countess of Hartslove [ not open, Count's choice / name / female / age / form ]
            Mistress of Hartslove [ not open until the two have pups / name / female / age / form ]
            Master of Hartslove [ not open until the two have pups / name / male / age / form ]

the monarchy - 2/6
            the monarchy are the highest ranking members of the pack underneath the royal
            family. the count and countess are the leaders, whilst the master and mistress are
            the two that will take control of the pride after the death of the count and countess.
            often the latter are the pups of the count and cpuntess, but it's been known in the past
            for the rulers to have no pups. so, the master and the mistress can be chosen from
            the monarchy until the birth of the rulers' pups. in other words, they are third in command.
            they are also the heads of border patrols, hunting parties, and scouting squads.

in order of rank;
            marquess [ royalty. / Lilith / female / five / form ]
            -- the head of border patrols, hunting parties, and scouting squads
            duke [ open / name / male / age / form ]
            -- the head of border patrols
            earl [ open / name / male / age / form ]
            -- the head of hunting parties
            viscount [ Trapped / Aylin / female / ten / form ]
            -- the head of scouting squads
            baron [ open / name / male / age / form ]
            baronness [ open / name / female / age / form ]

the feeders - 3/6
            the feeders are the only income for food that the pack has. there are a lot of
            mouths to feed, so every catch counts within the group. similar to the warriors,
            hunters will go through rigorous training to ensure they are at their absolute
            peak performance for every hunt. they also go on border patrols with the earl
            and the soldiers.

head hunter [ sky dancer. / Crow / male / eleven / form ]
            hunter [ ZombieMickey234 / Farkas / male / five / form ]
            hunter [ Idiocracy. / Aaka / female / six / form ]
            hunter [ open / name / gender / age / form ]

the protectors - 2/6
            the protectors have one job - protect. by any means necessary. they are often
            conditioned to believe that they are the safety of the pack, and go through a
            rigorous training regime before they are appointed their rank. soldiers will
            also patrol the borders with the earl and the hunters to ensure nothing comes
            into Hartslove.

head soldier [ open / name / gender / age / form ]
            soldier [ Idiocracy. / Asher / male / eight / form ]
            soldier [ royalty. / Castiel / male / five / form ]
            soldier [ open / name / gender / age / form ]

the healers - 0/2
            the mages duties are to ensure the pack has a medical bay where they can be
            treated and recover from battles, diseases and sickness. the healers have a close
            bond with one another as they have to co-operate well due to their high pressure
            professions. they will go out and do rounds often collecting herbs to use for their
            medicine.

Healer [ open / name / gender / age / form ]

the providers - 0/6
            subordinates don't provide anything for the pack other than their numbers. sure,
            subordinates are more than willing to help out in hunting, pup sitting and even
            fighting if they have to, but that's usually only in emergencies with the exception
            of pup sitting. their use is more to be an intimidation tactic. the bigger the
            pack, the less likely they are to be challenged. they are the lowest ranks in the
            pack who eat last, and are basically the omegas of the pack.

lead subordinate [ open / name / gender / age / form ]
            subordinate [ open / name / gender / age / form ]

cadets - 1/4
            cadets are young wolves aging anywhere from three to six years old. they are
            the apprentices of the pack, taught by either the hunters or soldiers until they
            are eight years old, in which they will be assigned to a rank- hunter, soldier, or
            subordinate.

cadet [ Crankgameplays / khaleesi / male / six / form ]
            cadet [ open / name / gender / age / form ]

the young - NOT OPEN UNTIL THERE ARE MATES
            the young are the pups of the pack who are too young to become real contributing
            members yet. many will be tested to find their suited rank for when they reach a
            later age, and the subordinates shift their duties in taking care of the pups. either
            male or female subordinates can care for pups.

pup [ open / name / gender / age / form ]
Last edited by frightened eyes on Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
frightened eyes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ the outlanders

Postby frightened eyes » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:22 am

Alpha Male [ Crankgameplays / ezikiel / male / thirteen / form ]
            Alpha Female [ not open, Alpha Male's choice / name / female / age / form ]
            Beta Female [ ZombieMickey234 / Astrid / female / four / form ]
            Beta Male [ not open, Astrid's choice / name / male / age / form ]

warriors - unlimited
            the hunters and fighters of the pack, they go on both hunting parties
            and border patrols, which are organized by the Alphas and Betas. They
            also train the apprentices.

warrior [ royalty. / Adryan / female / four and a half / form ]
            warrior [ open / name / gender / age / form ]

the healers - 1/2
            the mages duties are to ensure the pack has a medical bay where they can be
            treated and recover from battles, diseases and sickness. the healers have a close
            bond with one another as they have to co-operate well due to their high pressure
            professions. they will go out and do rounds often collecting herbs to use for their
            medicine.

Healer [ Trapped / Demetrius / male / eight / form ]

the omegas - 2/2
            omegas don't provide anything for the pack other than their numbers and
            they are charged with the lowest tasks and pup sitting. they are the lowest ranks in the
            pack who eat last.

omega [ sky dancer. / Rose / female / eleven / form ]
            omega [ 221B / Bukiyona / female / two and a half / form ]

apprentices - 0/4
            apprentics are young wolves aging anywhere from three to six years old. they are
            the apprentices of the pack, taught by the Warriors until they are eight years old,
            in which they will be assigned to the rank of warrior.

apprentices [ open / name / gender / age / form ]

the young - NOT OPEN UNTIL THERE ARE MATES
            the young are the pups of the pack who are too young to become real contributing
            members yet. both omegas look after them twenty four seven.

Last edited by frightened eyes on Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
frightened eyes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ relationships

Postby frightened eyes » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:44 am

→ = crush
            →! = forbidden crush
            ♥ = mates
            !♥! = forbidden mates
            mentor >> cadet / apprentice

no relationships yet.
frightened eyes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ cadet & apprentice training

Postby frightened eyes » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:22 am

so there might be some confusion over this whole training thing, so il going to clear it all up. here is everyone you'll need to know about cadets and apprentices -

a cadet and an apprentice are the same thing.

however, an apprentice trains longer than cadets do.

but a cadet is more skilled than an apprentice.

apprentice training starts at six years old and ends at nine years old.

cadet training starts at three years old and ends at six years old.

cadets are trained in survival tactics, border patrolling, hunting, swimming, and fighting.

apprentices are trained in hunting and fighting.

mentors in Hartslove are the Count and Countess of Hartslove, the Master and Mistress of Hartslove, anyone in the Monarcy, soldiers, hunters, and Healers. There can only be one Healer Cadet per Healer [ so two Healer Cadets. ]

mentors in the outlanders are the Alpha Male and Alpha Female, Beta Male and Beta Female, the warriors, and the Healers. Again, only one Healer apprentice per Healer [ so two Healer apprentices. ]
frightened eyes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ accepting

Postby frightened eyes » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:29 am

frightened eyes

My pets